What do you like best?
Continua CI supports all major source repositories including Subversion, Team Foundation Server and Git. Link your repositories and let Continua CI detect when changes occur, in any branch. Except this it contains following features which makes it best.
1. Rich, Web-based UI
2. Easily Find those Build Errors
3. Build Projects in Parallel
4. Link Builds with Your Issue Tracker
5. Unit Testing Support
6. Dynamic Builds and many more features.
What do you dislike?
It make the most of your network and distribute your builds over multiple Agents. Continua CI scales with our business. So, if you have more builds, add more agents. Setup & configuration the agents is tricky.
Recommendations to others considering the product
1. Continuously Integrate and remove the hassles associated with running builds. Continua CI will detect any changes in your source, check these against your own business logic and run your build automatically.
2. Managing multiple builds is a breeze using Continua CI's Project and Configuration architecture. Separate your builds into individual Configurations and group them into Projects that are defined by you.
3. Control the flow of your build using Continua CI's advanced workflow editor. This includes Try & Catch statements and all the looping & conditional statements found in a complete programming language.
4. Make the most of your network and distribute your builds over multiple Agents. Continua CI scales with your business. So, if you have more builds, add more agents. Simple.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Using Continua CI we are able to setup the build and deployment automation process for our organization. It helped us to setup the release management, test management, code management process and improve it.
Run your build processes efficiently and maximize our developer's precious time.