Continuum Help Desk

Continuum Help Desk is a cloud-based solution that allows you to reach your customers through chat, email and phone.

Work for Continuum Help Desk?
Livehelpnow helpdesk  2x

Learning about Continuum?

Continuum Help Desk Reviews

Ask Continuum a Question
Showing 10 Continuum reviews
Continuum review by <span>anthony p.</span>
anthony p.

Highly leveraged Help Desk

What do you like best?

In the MSP world it's difficult knowing when and if to build a 24x7 Help Desk. Continuum allows you to scale quickly and I love the ability to provide patching, managing and fixing of any size environment. The remote management platform is second to none. One of the featuress that I enjoy most is being able to setup an automatic remote admin user on every machine. I no longer need to worry about having credentials that the end users has to supply.

What do you dislike?

Some of the product integration needs to be cleaner. The Auvik integration and management takes a bit of time to understand. That's is a minor issue though because Continuum does a great job of walking MSP's through completion of every implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect solution for MSP's. You can easily sell to any size orgainization.

We are confidently able to sell to any size organization. There are many benefits of using Continuum and the fact that they have technicians that answer and often times remediate issues without escalation is priceless.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Continuum Help Desk
Continuum review by <span>Max A.</span>
Max A.

Continuum Help Desk

What do you like best?

The technicians are great. They are professional. They pickup the phone quickly. They take care of my clients

What do you dislike?

Transferring knowledge is challenging. There is a lot of information I need to transfer to the Help Desk in order for them to be effective. This is the biggest stumbling block for new installs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement a 3 month probation period. Reward customer for calling in. Figure out other ways to "train" the help desk.

Availability. My time is limited I am in meetings and working on strategy. The help desk is available when I am not. They resolve the small issues and allow me to focus on the big issues

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Continuum review by <span>Gary B.</span>
Gary B.

Awful, late, unhelpful

What do you like best?

The agreement they have with LogMeIn is really useful, I can use it to remotely manage any tower, laptop or server in my infrastructure

What do you dislike?

Their alerts are slow, usually I've fixed the issue before they've alerted me to it. It's not very proactive. Their calling system is based in India, which could be why they're so slow to react if Continuum needs to alert them, then they need to receive that alert and call me.

The data their stubs produce in the graphs is unreliable and inaccurate. A server that hasn't been rebooted, no outages and solid network standing for 30 days has a 97% up time for the month?

Recommendations to others considering the product

To try something like Jira, or to implement an in-house solution. If you know what you're doing you can create Powershell stubs to sit on the server and monitor. I found this to alert a LOT quicker than Continuum did and allowed me a much quicker response time.

We were solving a ticketing system with remote integration. We also consolidated our existing in-house solution for real-time alerts with this

While it did do the jobs we bought it for. It does all of them badly.

Continuum review by <span>Jamie M.</span>
Jamie M.

Useful Solutions

What do you like best?

The interface of the software is simple, straight forward and clean. It isnt bogged down with a lot of useless flashy things.

What do you dislike?

Sometmes the wait times can be a a little long

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient.

With the installation of continuum help desk we have effextively outsourced our basic it needs thus freeing up our it staff to work on realizing broader district-wide goals.

Continuum review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

Continuum Review

What do you like best?

Allows the display of VMware VMs, Hyper-V VMs, VMware infrastructure, Windows Servers, Desktops.

Integration with LMI.

Monitor the updates and/or missing updates

Script to run on the device such as password reset.

Report such as what software are installed.

Ease of support.

What do you dislike?

Slow, unresponsive at times.

Does not monitor VMware vCenter and its low disk space - a feature I recently didn't know until after speaking to Continuum support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient, contact the support for any walk thru.

Centralization of IT management.

Cost to connect and analyze devices are much easier.

Continuum review by Consultant in Computer Networking
Consultant in Computer Networking

Continuum Help Desk

What do you like best?

Continuum seems to be a solid company and is always improving their products

What do you dislike?

The user interface was a bit klunky and it was difficult to navigate. I often found it difficult to locate the functions I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be a goos solution depending on your requirements. We had mixed environments with MAC, PC and Linux systems. While it worked OK with PC, their Mac support was evolving and not ready for prime time when we were trying to implement.

It enables service providers to economically provide managed services by providing the tools needed to administer and maintain client systems.

Learning about Continuum Help Desk?

* We monitor all Continuum Help Desk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.