Continuum Help Desk

4.0

Continuum Help Desk is a cloud-based solution that allows you to reach your customers through chat, email and phone.

Work for Continuum Help Desk?

Learning about Continuum?

Continuum Help Desk Reviews

Ask Continuum a Question
Showing 14 Continuum reviews
Continuum review by Marcos J.
Marcos J.

"Continuum RMM and Help Desk"

What do you like best?

Ticket creation and management easily integrates with Connectwise. NOC is knowledgeable and very communicative on issues and have the ability to answer calls using your company name rather than a generic answering service. Tickets are handle with expert knowledge and support and very few tickets have ever had to come back in house.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike except for the usual pitfalls when dealing with a third party help desk. There is no getting to know the help desk people as you would other coworkers but they are trustworthy to get the job done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The most important part of using this product is having the documentation in place so that the help desk can do all of the things you would need them to do. It would be just as time intensive to answer each question about passwords or licensing as it would be to just handle the ticket yourselves. To see a good ROI and ensure your time and money are saved you should absolutely have all of this in place before working with any 3rd party hd.

Able to provide 24/7 support. This was the key business function we were looking to solve. Being a shop that did not operate 24/7, adding this helps us to provide services for a wider variety of clients who may need to have 24/7 support. This was especially important for those clients with global offices.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Continuum Help Desk
Continuum review by anthony p.
anthony p.

"Highly leveraged Help Desk"

What do you like best?

In the MSP world it's difficult knowing when and if to build a 24x7 Help Desk. Continuum allows you to scale quickly and I love the ability to provide patching, managing and fixing of any size environment. The remote management platform is second to none. One of the featuress that I enjoy most is being able to setup an automatic remote admin user on every machine. I no longer need to worry about having credentials that the end users has to supply.

What do you dislike?

Some of the product integration needs to be cleaner. The Auvik integration and management takes a bit of time to understand. That's is a minor issue though because Continuum does a great job of walking MSP's through completion of every implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect solution for MSP's. You can easily sell to any size orgainization.

We are confidently able to sell to any size organization. There are many benefits of using Continuum and the fact that they have technicians that answer and often times remediate issues without escalation is priceless.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Continuum review by Daniel O.
Daniel O.

"Excellent staff, significant up-front time commitment for setup"

What do you like best?

This is a robust product that covers pretty much anything I can throw at it. I'm still in the process of onboarding new clients to it, which is at first overwhelming but becomes more intuitive as I go.

What do you dislike?

The initial sales pitch was great, but they left out the time-intensive things that would have to be completed in order to onboard clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've said it already, but there is a huge time commitment to deploying this product, and in some instances a large learning curve. Having said that, the company, the employees, and the product are all well worth it.

I am using Continuum Help Desk for outsourcing everyday support issues so that I can continue to work on selling my overall MSP services.

Continuum review by Max A.
Max A.

"Continuum Help Desk"

What do you like best?

The technicians are great. They are professional. They pickup the phone quickly. They take care of my clients

What do you dislike?

Transferring knowledge is challenging. There is a lot of information I need to transfer to the Help Desk in order for them to be effective. This is the biggest stumbling block for new installs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement a 3 month probation period. Reward customer for calling in. Figure out other ways to "train" the help desk.

Availability. My time is limited I am in meetings and working on strategy. The help desk is available when I am not. They resolve the small issues and allow me to focus on the big issues

Continuum review by Gary B.
Gary B.

"Awful, late, unhelpful"

What do you like best?

The agreement they have with LogMeIn is really useful, I can use it to remotely manage any tower, laptop or server in my infrastructure

What do you dislike?

Their alerts are slow, usually I've fixed the issue before they've alerted me to it. It's not very proactive. Their calling system is based in India, which could be why they're so slow to react if Continuum needs to alert them, then they need to receive that alert and call me.

The data their stubs produce in the graphs is unreliable and inaccurate. A server that hasn't been rebooted, no outages and solid network standing for 30 days has a 97% up time for the month?

Recommendations to others considering the product

To try something like Jira, or to implement an in-house solution. If you know what you're doing you can create Powershell stubs to sit on the server and monitor. I found this to alert a LOT quicker than Continuum did and allowed me a much quicker response time.

We were solving a ticketing system with remote integration. We also consolidated our existing in-house solution for real-time alerts with this

While it did do the jobs we bought it for. It does all of them badly.

Continuum review by Jamie M.
Jamie M.

"Useful Solutions "

What do you like best?

The interface of the software is simple, straight forward and clean. It isnt bogged down with a lot of useless flashy things.

What do you dislike?

Sometmes the wait times can be a a little long

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient.

With the installation of continuum help desk we have effextively outsourced our basic it needs thus freeing up our it staff to work on realizing broader district-wide goals.

Continuum review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Continuum Review"

What do you like best?

Allows the display of VMware VMs, Hyper-V VMs, VMware infrastructure, Windows Servers, Desktops.

Integration with LMI.

Monitor the updates and/or missing updates

Script to run on the device such as password reset.

Report such as what software are installed.

Ease of support.

What do you dislike?

Slow, unresponsive at times.

Does not monitor VMware vCenter and its low disk space - a feature I recently didn't know until after speaking to Continuum support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be patient, contact the support for any walk thru.

Centralization of IT management.

Cost to connect and analyze devices are much easier.

Continuum review by Consultant in Computer Networking
Consultant in Computer Networking

"Continuum Help Desk "

What do you like best?

Continuum seems to be a solid company and is always improving their products

What do you dislike?

The user interface was a bit klunky and it was difficult to navigate. I often found it difficult to locate the functions I needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be a goos solution depending on your requirements. We had mixed environments with MAC, PC and Linux systems. While it worked OK with PC, their Mac support was evolving and not ready for prime time when we were trying to implement.

It enables service providers to economically provide managed services by providing the tools needed to administer and maintain client systems.

Continuum review by Edwin M.
Edwin M.

"Using it during a convention"

What do you like best?

Its interface is easy to find what i need on it. It communicates well with me and with consumers

What do you dislike?

How stubby it cam be. And sometimes users dont know how to use it. I can find it hard to use.

Tracking guest, members, signatures can be improved, listing , and common funtionality for any buyers isnt there

Continuum review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.

"High Quality Service"

What do you like best?

I like the API for this. Continuum is amazing at how they pulled this one off.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the level of support offered. We once had a database issue, and support was reluctant to assist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact them for better pricing

End user support, full transparency

Continuum review by Allen M.
Allen M.

"Great all around tool"

What do you like best?

From the different help desk tools I've used,this one seems to have best ticketing system I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes too get to the submit queue it can be kind of painstaking.

Time saving tool to get things fixed.

Continuum review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Very helpful"

What do you like best?

I love that we are immediately notified when there is a problem and it keeps us on our toew

What do you dislike?

When we answer the phone we say hello thank you for calling and I'm *insert name* they always ask how you are and ask for your name. Listening is imperative. But that's smal beans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Immediacy is beautiful. Solving anytime our systems go down.

Continuum review by Administrator

"RMM with a kick!"

What do you like best?

The helpdesk is proficient in many disciplines and can free up MSP resources to focus on driving more revenue.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I can say that is bad about the Continuum Help Desk

Recommendations to others considering the product

This offering is a valuable asset to any MSP looking to scale rapidly

Lightens the load of my team so they can focus on client projects

Continuum review by User

"Positive Review for Continuum"

What do you like best?

Easily access client machines and see all detailed info

What do you dislike?

cannot always get full screen in display settings

endpoint protection and remote sessions

Learning about Continuum Help Desk?

* We monitor all Continuum Help Desk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.