Contract Logix CLM

2.8

Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software that automates your contract processes, minimizing risk and maximizing the value of every single contract.

Work for Contract Logix CLM?

Learning about Contract Logix?

Contract Logix CLM Reviews

Ask Contract Logix a Question
Showing 5 Contract Logix reviews
Contract Logix review by William S.
William S.

"Atrocious contract management solution - Happy to have abandoned it"

What do you like best?

I liked the organization of the software the best--each contract was a file and each file had an ability to attach multiple contracts to the specified file.

What do you dislike?

Oh, just about everything else. Terrible, buggy design. Archaic software on an atrocious back end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unless and until Contract Logix is usable on other web browsers besides internet explorer, this software is lacking, particularly with other contract management vendors out there.

It wasn't solving the business problems--that's why we abandoned the software. It was purchased to manage our contract database

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Contract Logix CLM
Contract Logix review by Monty B.
Monty B.

"Still in implementation stages, but seems very flexible!"

What do you like best?

I like that you can create the data fields that you will need. Every company is different, and may be looking to track things a little different than the other.

What do you dislike?

It's not so much a system issue as it is that I'm not a back-end system type of person, so using the painters and learning all of the screens that are affected has been a challenge for me. Again, more of a "me" issue than the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the migration portion of the software, and also take all training classes!

Document management, tracking contracts and subcontracts, etc. We are very excited about the alerts and email functionality as well as the potential workflow improvements we can achieve.

What Contract Management solution do you use?

Contract Logix review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Very Pleasant"

What do you like best?

The way Contact Logix CLM is designed makes it very easy to navigate across the system. It is very user friendly which makes it a valuable resource day in and day out. Also, the support in the event that there is a question or issue is also top notch.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Contract Logix CLM takes too long to start and load up. Another issue is sometimes I have to restart my computer to get it to function, however, that may be attributed to my own computer and not the software itself, but I have not yet been able to determine this issue yet.

I find that I am able to use the site daily to help meet any business questions that arise.

Contract Logix review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Not using the software directly, but I was troubleshooting and helping new hires to start using it. "

What do you like best?

Good solution to store large quantities of contracts.

Field control to set up layouts customised to the end user needs.

What do you dislike?

Seemed to be outdated.

There is no application for systems other then Windows, we were having issues to enable it on Citrix platform for Mac users.

Not all attachments were accepted, auto convert function would be a huge improvement.

Application wasn't stable, I had users reporting it freezing many times a day.

We had uploaded thousands of contracts and it helped us to manage all of them with ease, it's simply doing its job well.

Contract Logix review by Internal Consultant in Education Management
Internal Consultant in Education Management

"intern for signature consultants "

What do you like best?

Easy to manage accounts. I was an intern for signtature consultatns. My role was to input documents for agreements into the contract logix system.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions of deleting and adding items was difficut

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for managing accounts

n/a

Learning about Contract Logix CLM?

* We monitor all Contract Logix CLM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.