ContractSafe

ContractSafe is an easy and affordable solution for your contract headaches.

Work for ContractSafe?

Learning about ContractSafe?

ContractSafe Reviews

Ask ContractSafe a Question
Showing 31 ContractSafe reviews
ContractSafe review by Kristen H.
Kristen H.

"Easiest and Most Useful Contract Management Software"

What do you like best?

I was able to figure out how to use this software in about 10 minutes, including creating customized fields. I was able to start using it immediately, on the first day of the free trial. I can download the list of contracts and hand it over to those who don't want to login to the system, or I can give them read only access to the system so that they can view the contract and status information.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a 2 week free trial so that I had more time to spend showing it to others at my company before I got approval to purchase it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many tools that will allow you to do a week trial, and i highlight recommend it. As soon as you get in there, you should be able to tell if the tool will work or not. I knew that Dubsado wouldn't let me have contract status without going thru their whole workflow, I couldn't figure out Agiloft (sp?), and Hubspot had Deal status but not contract status specifically. The trials will tell you all you need to know.

- organization of contracts in progress (couldn't get this to work in ZOHO, DUBSADO, HUBSPOT) instead of me maintaining a spreadsheet on the shared drive

- tracking statuses (sales people want to know, and I would forget about contracts that i had sent out weeks ago)

- sharing contract statuses with sales team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ContractSafe
ContractSafe review by Xin M.
Xin M.

"Expertise for Contract Management"

What do you like best?

The reminder function is the star points for the whole solution. Thanks to this function, different reminders can be set for each functional departments, there are no more worries of the long & slow contract reaction process within the group! Also this database is 100% customized, all users can adjust its own need to the database so that the database can well- serve one for its requires.

What do you dislike?

If the Custom Fields can be set with multiple choices, that could be great for users. Also the filter can only go through one aspect at a time. the later will always override the precedent filtering item which is not so convenience for user to find out the exact contract among the others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this is one of the best solution for all industries. One can easily obtain the necessary info once imputed into the Contract safe software. This liberate the traditional paper admin work to a cyber solution, so that all the concerning colleagues can reach to the info without geographic and chronological obstacle.

Concerning colleagues can easily figure out the expiring date and the pre-set alarm will facilitate the legals to meet the deadline. Also this reminder liberate one or more colleagues to inform concerning parties about the renewal/ termination of the following period. I will come back later to the benefits realized.

What Contract Management solution do you use?

ContractSafe review by Victoria M.
Victoria M.

"Easy to use - very efficient"

What do you like best?

Ken and Randy were extremely helpful while implementing ContractSafe. ContractSafe is easier for users as well as administrators. Our contract management is much more efficient now with the use of ContractSafe. I would definitely recommend this contract management system!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. We are still training some people on the platform and everything seems to be going smoothly.

As our business was expanding we were looking for a tool to help manage our start and end dates more effectively. Originally we were working off a spreadsheet and manually managing these dates. We have no longer missed any expiration dates and it has saved us a lot of time checking spreadsheets since the notifications are sent directly to managers of the specific contracts.

ContractSafe review by Cheney T.
Cheney T.

"Very useful tool for contract keeping"

What do you like best?

The fact that it's web based, so when our executives are traveling they can access the information from anywhere. I also like how the columns and sorting fields can be customized to fit our business model.

What do you dislike?

There is not really any reporting per se, but you are able to download an excel document and customize the fields you want to bring in. I know they are working on way to auto generate reports each month.

We are allowing our executive team more autonomy when they have questions about contracts. Instead of waiting on one person to give them an answer, they are able to pull up the contracts whenever they want, and the notes section allows us to put pertinent information right up front instead of digging through the contracts.

ContractSafe review by Laura O.
Laura O.

"Great experience working with Ken & Randy at ContractSafe"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, upload speed, simplicity, excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We did extensive evaluations, demos, and trials of several contract management systems before choosing ContractSafe and I feel we made exactly the right choice. The owners are always willing to listen to feedback and give support, which has been hugely helpful as we got started with the product. We found other systems to be very difficult to set up and extremely slow to upload. The notification system is perfect for our needs and the automatic OCR is also very useful.

Very highly recommended as a straightforward, easy to set up and use contract management system.

We needed a way to store documents so they could be shared across the company with select individuals. We did not need a way to create or edit contracts and we didn't want to pay for features we would never use. ContractSafe has just what we wanted.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Airlines/Aviation
Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"Best Solution for our Needs"

What do you like best?

We looked at the big players in the industry and found them to be more than what we needed. We needed a solution that was a single repository accessible from any location. We needed OCR and renewal notifications. The price versus the competitors was a much better than what I would have every thought. Save our company a lot of cash going with them. The team has been satisfied and it has worked as we expected.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few problems that we have encountered, but we presented scenarios that they have never experienced. Their team is quick to resolve the problems and report back the changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot of other companies in the industry offer way more than you will ever need. This is simple and to the point, but does the job that we asked for.

Needed a safe and secure centralized repository. Our finance department would previously have to connect with VPN and search our file shares to find the files. If there were not in the correct location, it would be an aggravation. This organizes our documentation much better than what we had before.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Great Place to Store Contracts and Important Documents! "

What do you like best?

The ease of us - it is extremely easy to upload documents and can even do it via email. It is also easy to sort and organize documents. We can set up alerts to remind us when contracts expire or new to be reviewed. There are also tags you can use and you can combine related documents. There is also various access levels that allow you to set people up so they can view but not edit/delete anything you have uploaded. The ability to upload a document is a great feature because you can just forward on the document with what category it is labeled and you are done!

What do you dislike?

While there aren't very many negatives about ContractSafe, I would say sometimes it is tedious to sort through all the documents especially when you have a lot uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch youtube videos they have to see if it would be something you would be interested in.

Having all contracts in one centralized location - it avoids having to constantly email co-workers to find contracts. It also helps keep us on top of when we need to renew or review contracts.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"ContractSafe Review "

What do you like best?

ContractSafe is great for organization and simplifying the storage of all company legal documents. It streamlines the process so that anyone can use it no matter their position within the company. The staff is super helpful and takes suggestions that users make seriously and if there is ever a problem they work as fast as possible to resolve the problem to ensure that it does not affect the users experience with the site. They also always keep the users updated with new features and things happening with the site. And when they do not have a quick fix the team keeps users updated as to the situation. An additional benefit that is great for my company is that you can limit what specific users of an account can see which is great depending on the type of contract being added.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that sometimes I spend too much time logged in that I have to re-login to my account. But I have already spoken with people at ContractSafe and they are working on fixing that problem, they are great at fixing these things so this really is not even a problem or least it won't be once it is fixed.

Storage and organization mainly, it helps me from having to print and store every legal document that my company signs. ContractSafe has helped my company so that every department can add contracts as they are created without having to go through a long process.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Legal Services
Administrator in Legal Services

"Great, easy-to use contract management platform that is continuously improving its user-interface"

What do you like best?

I like that the software is a powerful and user-friendly tool for an administrator like myself, but that it can also be used by larger staff according to sophisticated "permissions." This adaptability for multiple audiences makes it a great solution for a large organization like mine where user have highly variable needs.

What do you dislike?

The only flaw is that since the software is still being refined and tweaked, there are sometimes small glitches and problems that I need to get sorted out. Fortunately, the ContractSafe team responds promptly to all requests and is always receptive to questions and feedback.

As a rapidly expanding organization with hundreds, even thousands, of contract, my workplace needed a solution for our contract management and storage. With ContractSafe we've been able to consolidate and manage those documents to suit the needs of not just the legal department, but also to be accessible to different departments and their staff.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Pharmaceuticals
Administrator in Pharmaceuticals

"ContractSafe is a secure and easy way to manage electronic file storage."

What do you like best?

Ease of use! It is a no-brainer and anyone can figure it out. It's easy to upload files and find them later. I also like that I can scan/email straight into ContractSafe so some documents don't even have to touch my hard drive. I like that it's super secure and the customer support is amazing. I like that you can set levels of user security, who can see what, etc.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't really like is that some of our users would still like to be able to create folders and put things in them as a way of organization and that is not an option in ContractSafe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, very secure. Great customer service.

We needed to have a secure place to store confidential company files, both for HR and for accounting. This allows us to get a lot of paper out of our immediate offices or cubicals to be stored elsewhere since we don't have to access the hard copies anymore. Because there are different levels of user security, other people departments will also start using it, for things like licenses that need reminders to renew.

ContractSafe review by Gord M.
Gord M.

"Right Mix of Features for a Great Price"

What do you like best?

ContractSafe is intuitive and easy to use. Contract entry and management is a snap. OCR integration allowing search of text of contract documents is extremely helpful. Support by the vendor has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the OCR seems to fail, leaving a contract document unsearchable.

ContractSafe has allowed us to create a central contract repository that is accessible by all staff. Previously contracts were stored in filing cabinets, on file servers or in someone's desk drawer. We know have an easily accessible repository that is the "single source of truth" for all contract documents.

ContractSafe review by User

"Straight-Forward Solution Easily Implemented and Cost Effective - Stunningly Fast Service"

What do you like best?

We've been struggling with the routing, approval and storage of our contracts for decades. We were killing trees left and right and misplacing things on a regular basis. Contract Safe was implemented in a day and with some simple customizations which we were able to make ourselves and a bit of internally conducted training for our users, we were off and running. Already, after just a few months, we are worlds ahead.

What do you dislike?

Not much especially considering the cost but there are a few areas I'd like to be able to customize a bit more, re-name some things and move some things around. However, the recent update to place contracts in folders on the dashboard went a long way to address these concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple, cost-effective tool for organizing contracts and don't have a need for complicated workflows, Contract Safe is appropriate and the service is incredibly responsive.

Contract Safe allows us to be more accurate and efficient in reviewing, approving, acknowledging and archiving our contracts and we do anticipate putting the tool to use for other types of contracts as well.

ContractSafe review by Administrator

"Simplest, Easiest and Contract Management Software"

What do you like best?

We began using ContractSafe approximately six weeks ago, and are incredibly pleased with it. We previewed two other business offerings and decided on ContractSafe for its ease of use (almost out of the box). The settings are intuitive and allow us to configure the database easily. As the tool is being used more, we are finding that our company's employees are embracing its utility and engaging in our collection efforts as we seek to populate our contracts.

What do you dislike?

We have not, as yet, truly encountered areas of dislike. We would like to see more functionality in the ability to read the attachments, such as the ability to highlight. Having this would make it easier for a user to spot the key data points we are entering in the relevant data fields.

Centralization of documents across three business units precipitates our need and desire to consolidate into a platform. This consolidation coupled with a rigorous policy and process around contract flow is critical to our maintaining appropriate organization over obligations. We also view the use of ContractSafe as a one stop portal where we can populate our documents that at a future date will be utilized in a sale of the company.

ContractSafe review by Andrea R.
Andrea R.

"Great tool, very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Contractsafe is very user-friendly and customizable.

What do you dislike?

I wish I didn't have to scroll down to see my document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't had any problems with Contractsafe and I've always had quick responses from their support when I've had questions on how to do something.

It's easy to keep our contracts organized and secure without taking up space in our system. I'm able to take contracts from all departments and keep them organized in one place that all associates can access.

ContractSafe review by Annajane L.
Annajane L.

"Easy Access and reminders"

What do you like best?

The ability to set reminders for critical requirements in the contract and having everything regarding the contract attached and easily accessible.

What do you dislike?

I wish it could read my mind! I don't always get into the program after emailing a contract to completely review it for dates. Maybe with AI someday it will be able to pull that info automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution for most businesses in my opinion.

Different contracts were under the control of different people and it took a lot of time to figure out who had them and where they were filed. Financial impacts from contracts were not being shared with the Finance Dept.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Wonderfully easy to get started using and maintain!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use/solid UI. Love the alerts that you can set up for each legal document for auto renews and the frequencies of them! Good price and I feel our documents are secure in our account.

What do you dislike?

This is a great contract storage SaaS. If I could add one thing it would be to be able to use SMS alerts as well with the email ones for auto renewing contracts and also allow for alerts other than auto renews. For example alerts for reviewing contracts in the Q3 to see if this vendor is still fitting our needs or if we should look for others offering similar services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have a contract storage SaaS yet for your business team ContractSafe is for you. It takes no time to subscribe and start adding your contracts and other legal documents to your account. No more asking everyone in your group or in other areas of business or even the vendor if they can send you a copy of a particular contract because you'll know exactly where it is. Stop reading this and subscribe today.

We now have a central location to store, retrieve and view all our our vendor contracts in one spot. I can't believe it took us so long to seek out a service like ContractSafe. I'm just glad we did and found this amazing SaaS.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"ContractSafe helped us implement a contract management process"

What do you like best?

The system is intuitive, eliminating the need for staff training.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform is slow when loading or refreshing pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The setup is extremely easy. We had a temp assist us with a major upload but ContractSafe is also able to assist with this process. The custom fields allow you to capture exactly what you need, and vary this among different types of agreements.

We are centralizing our contract management for the first time, and leveraging that central repository to effectively manage renewals and contract negotiations. It also gives us a place to store our vendor management / due diligence materials, which gives us a holistic view of each contract.

ContractSafe review by ❋ Ivan L.
❋ Ivan L.

"Mostly positive with some issues"

What do you like best?

Low cost, simplified user interface, easy implementation

What do you dislike?

- No dashboard, the current so-called dashboard is more of excel spreadhseet of listing all the contracts

- Slow refresh and time taken to save documents

- Only show the main contract, the other attachments will be opened in separate window

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be a real dashboard - show summary of contracts in a snapshot, faster refresh rate in saving documents

- Central repository tool for all buy side contracts

- Anticipate renewal instead of reactive

ContractSafe review by Keith L.
Keith L.

"Contract Administrator"

What do you like best?

Storing and reviewing Contracts; Setting notifications for Lease terminations dates; Exporting into Excel for analytics; and searching capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Not sure why my computer is not compatible sometimes when e-mailing a contract from ContractSafe to my e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend

We are solving a time essence when retrieving a contract. We are using less time and risk when locating a contract. The company is able to search or download a contract throughout the company.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Simple, Intuitive User Experience and All the Tools I Need for a Good Price"

What do you like best?

I like that the user experience is intuitive...I don't need hours of training to be up and running.

What do you dislike?

It's time-consuming to add contracts, especially lots of contracts and once. It feels like a "one field at a time experience"--I'd like to be able to edit more things at once. For example, change the category of multiple contracts from the dashboard.

Missed auto-renewals; employees asking eachother for contracts and digging through old e-mails.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Happy with ContractSafe"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Ability to add multiple deadline/benchmark date reminders. Linking multiple documents aid in our keeping relationships to other matters and documents clear. Attaching a copy of the document to the reminder ensures everyone designated to receive the reminder will also receive the document and be responsible for their deliverable

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of this time. Thank you. xxxx

Central storage/warehousing of all kinds contracts and other documents is very beneficial especially during internal audits. ContractSafe helps me keep our business entities in legal compliance and our business units engaged in the unit-specific project by reminding the team about benchmarks and deliverables.

ContractSafe review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"I am a happy ContractSafe customer."

What do you like best?

The value proposition, simpiclity, and basic functionality of the system are the best features.

What do you dislike?

The search and filtering capabilities could be improved. While I like the simplicity of the reporting tool, it can be difficult to filter results to the desired set for reporting. The OCR is not great. We expected that it wasn't going to be great but we were assured by ContractSafe that it was nearly perfect.

Organizing contracts in a central, searchable system was our main goal, and ContractSafe has delivered. We also wanted permissions-based access and low/zero user fee, which ContractSafe has also delivered.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Fantastic application for managing company contracts."

What do you like best?

The ability to track when a contract is to be renewed or will expire and receiving a reminder.

What do you dislike?

Can be a little glitchy at times but support is quick to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the free trial and ask about the upcoming updates and new capabilities the system has in the pipeline to help improve the app experience.

Organizing and managing our company's many contracts when before, this was a disorganized clutter of documents. We previously used SharePoint and this was only useful for storing documents but not managing them through their life cycle.

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Better than others out there"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and user friendly. Very easy to search for items through auto OCR

What do you dislike?

edits to entries could be done more efficiently

- Central organized repository where all agreements can be found and amendments, exhibits and other documents linked together

- Cost effective compared to other contract management programs out there

ContractSafe review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Very efficient and love ContracSafe"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the reminders the best! They're awesome

What do you dislike?

WIsh there was a better way to organize them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance and try it. It's great! :)

Tracking contracts through the process is fantastic as well as a place for both corporate and the local market to store them.

ContractSafe review by User

"Use it for our company contracts"

What do you like best?

The team is very receptive, I like the email upload/autotagging feature

What do you dislike?

that it doesn't have a negotiation period alarm, but they said they would have that implemented in the next 3-6 months.

we mostly use it for alarms for renegotiation periods

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Great Customer Service, Product, and Features"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep track of my contracts and their expiration dates.

What do you dislike?

ContractSafe is a wonderful product, but as with all great things, it comes at a hefty price.

ContractSafe mainly prevents my business from getting stuck in unwanted auto-renewal contracts.

"Contract Safe"

What do you like best?

It has OCR, its relatively intuitive, it's easy to upload docs

What do you dislike?

There's not a good system for if an amendment extends an end date, the alarm system could use some work.

contracts expiring/autorenewing without us remembering

ContractSafe review by Administrator

"Great resource for our company"

What do you like best?

The clean functionality of the product along with the enthusiastic + supportive response rate from ContractSafe creators have made our process of centralizing contract management very satisfying.

What do you dislike?

There are several features that are not yet in gear that would be very useful, such as multiple simultaneous filters.

Safety + centrality of contract management. Inability to clearly view internal document information while scrolling through contract list.

ContractSafe review by Administrator

"Basic Organization of Contracts using Security by Functional Groups"

What do you like best?

All contracts are OCR'd, easy to search by key word, review while updating fields.

Also like the ability to notify with unlimited emails, and unlimited access.

What do you dislike?

Manual field population. Should be able to autofill dates and key words (ie state law, effect date, expiry date).

sharing files with all who need access without making multiple copies. This is a huge time saver

ContractSafe review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Legal Counsel "

What do you like best?

The easily navigable user interface and ticklers/attachment of documents.

What do you dislike?

That I can't drag from email into ContractSafe.

Ticklers for leases running up and differing areas of our company being able to access the same docs.

Learn more about ContractSafe

ContractSafe Videos

Learning about ContractSafe?

* We monitor all ContractSafe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.