ContractWorks

ContractWorks

An easy, secure contract management software, complete with unlimited users, unlimited contracts, and low flat-fee pricing.

Work for ContractWorks?

Learning about ContractWorks?

ContractWorks Reviews

Ask ContractWorks a Question
Showing 25 ContractWorks reviews
ContractWorks review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Contractworks is helpful and easy to use when storing a large amount of files.

What do you like best?

I like how its straightforward and easy it is to use, routing you to where you want to go in just a few clicks. I also like how convenient it is to look for important documents (the layout is awesome, definitely not confusing). The tool that emails you alerts for an upcoming expiration date of a particular document definitely comes in handy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to re-enter the same/ repetitive information every time i upload a new document. It would be nice if it saved information so it would save me time. I also think that when you search for a document in the search bar, it should show you the most recent uploaded document for that document title/party. I would like to view a document and be able to print , instead of having to download it every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a secure database that organizes documents in a secure way. I love it because it's easy to use and makes it accessible to retrieve documents.

It keeps the confidential documents secure and gives us the choice to opt out people who we don't want to view particular documents.- providing us with the privacy we need. This is something that has helped give us leeway in security, and therefore helped our business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ContractWorks
ContractWorks review by <span>Crystal M.</span>
Crystal M.

The best Cloud Legal Storage tool we've used thus far

What do you like best?

User friendly, cost effective. Secure Docs team is very responsive to all inquiries, suggestions, and problems

What do you dislike?

*more flexibility with the tag templates

*indicator for who created a tag, and who uploaded a document

*audit for activity per contract repository folder

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth every dollar :)

We are trying to keep accurate records of all service orders and msas so that if our department is audited we are able to access everything needed, within a short period of time.

What Contract Management solution do you use?

ContractWorks review by <span>Nadia B.</span>
Nadia B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

You'll pay peanuts for a premium product and you won't look back.

What do you like best?

The most compelling part of the platform is being able to generate reports that indicate which contracts/docs are due to expire within a specific time (eg 90 days), along with the ability to pre-set email reminders prior to a document's expiration. This is insanely helpful in capturing these time sensitive elements before they slip through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have no criticisms. Any feature suggestions we've submitted to the team are always considered thoughtfully, and some portion of it (if not the entire feature we've requested) is usually implemented in some way. As the product is continuously refined and improved, it's hard to find something to "dislike".

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're familiar with SecureDocs, ContractWorks is the little gem that is a natural extension to their SecureDocs product

It's an easy, secure, intuitive product, and it will do wonders for your internal processes. If you're looking for a sophisticated, cost-effective solution to manage your documents, this is it, and if you're familiar with SecureDocs, ContractWorks is the natural extension to that product. It has fulfilled the exact need we initially sought them out for, which was to create a defined database to keep track of documents with varying validity periods (eg Tax - W8s, Legal - LPAs, Compliance - KYC docs etc).

By automating a previously manual process, we have eliminated the enormous workload required to track and maintain documents. Furthermore, by being able to generate reports to determine which contracts expire within the next few months, we have streamlined our processes and increased the overall efficiency of our workflow. But the best part is, by continuously refining the product, actively listening to customer feedback, and providing an incredible support team at your disposal 24/7, the ContractWorks product continues to provide additional value to our team, and we continue to identify new use cases.

It really is a no brainer. You'll pay peanuts for a premium product at a bargain price.

ContractWorks review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

Great, simple contract management

What do you like best?

The product has worked extremely well for our purposes, but what I actually appreciate the most is the company itself. Every time I call customer service I am quickly connected to a very helpful individual. And as a newer company, they are very receptive and responsive to customer needs.

What do you dislike?

It is a simpler product than many others, so there are certain limitations in its functionality. For our purposes we have everything we need, but for companies looking for a robust contract management solution this is probably not it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For anyone looking for a a simpler, cost-effective contract management solution (not requiring contract creation functionality or elaborate reporting capabilities), ContractWorks is definitely a great option. They recently added-in digital signature capabilities, but I don't believe it currently supports an API connection to other programs like Salesforce, etc. so again it's functionality has some restrictions.

What we were mainly looking for was a repository of our contracts, and a way to track when contracts needed our attention. ContractWorks allows us to do just that.

ContractWorks review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

Love my ContractWorks database

What do you like best?

The ease of it all. Simplicity at its best, with every functionality and search criteria I could imagine.

What do you dislike?

Loading documents, the tagging process, its unfortunate one needs to input with every database,

Recommendations to others considering the product

ContractWorks is our first contracts database, before its implementation, we were trying to keep track of hundreds of contracts and agreements on a shared drive. Finding anything was a nightmare. Being the Contract Admin, when anyone wanted a copy of an agreement they emailed me requesting a copy; often times trying to locate documents was difficult, depending upon who had touched it last. We were in the market for a Contract Management database for a couple of years, and as we're a small organisation, the big tools were not what we needed, too complex and too expensive.

I was thrilled to meet Albert at a conference and we talked about what I was looking for in a Contracts Management tool. i started working with ContractWorks on a trial basis and within days was a believer. ContractWorks is an awesome tool and thankfully so darn simple and easy to work with. I spent a good deal of time loading contracts, templating and tagging (the basics of all databases one must remember - garbage in - garbage out). Knowing and understanding what my organisation wanted and needed to get out of ContractWorks, set the map for how we would categorise and maintain the database. When needed, I'd call support or email and be chatting with Bryce or anyone within minutes and guidance was there. When new features were introduced, I got a call to advising, I might like this new feature and direction on how it may be helpful.

Now that our ContractWorks database is established, anyone in the organisation can find what they are looking for within seconds, yes seconds. Key in a number, a name, a document type, whatever you're looking for, and there it is, or there's the list. The reporting functions too, are easy to set up and manipulate, and revise as needed.

I LOVE MY CONTRACTWORKS. and would recommend to those struggling with how to keep track of and keep organised and current all relevant contracts, vendors, customers, We are one happy customer of ContractWorks.

My Senior Management Team is able to find documents without emailing me to provide. The search engine provides so many search options, all documents are easily accessible to only those who need to see them. Giving permissions at different levels, i.e.e full access or merely reading with no copying/downloading capability is also a great tool.

Prompt attention to upcoming contract expiration. Contract expiry often needs to be addressed well in advance and the notification email feature is perfect. Document owners and Project Team members are advised and the necessary steps are addressed in good time.

ContractWorks review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

Need contract management? Look no further!

What do you like best?

ContractWorks is easy to set-up and easy to figure out. I hardly have any need to reach out to my contacts for troubleshooting. The few times that I did need to speak to people on the CW team, I was blown away by how knowledgeable and helpful they were.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet found anything that I dislike about ContractWorks.

It has helped our team get on the same page as we are now able to access our contracts/important documents from the same place. This product has been a huge aid in our efficiency as a team.

Learn more about ContractWorks

ContractWorks Videos

Learning about ContractWorks?

* We monitor all ContractWorks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.