Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Conversation.one

4.8
(2 reviews)

Conversation.one is an omni-channel platform designed to build conversational apps in minutes.

Work for Conversation.one?

Learning about Conversation.one?

Conversation.one Reviews

Ask Conversation.one a Question
Showing 2 Conversation.one reviews
Conversation.one review by Ken S.
Ken S.

"Alexa skill development made easy"

What do you like best?

Conversation.One makes development of Alexa and other VUI and bot solutions easy. As a technical person, not a developer, I am able to build full fledged solutions. The help and support is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike the voice industry is new and growing with additional features and so does the Conversation.One software

Recommendations to others considering the product

I evaluated 4 products and Conversation.One was the clear winner for us. It has the best ease use combined with the ability to add in additional technical features.

Currently healthcare information, in the future hospitality, brands and business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Conversation.one
Conversation.one review by Consultant

"This is hands down the best platform for conversation AI"

What do you like best?

The web dasnboard is easy for newbs like me to figure it out quickly. Support is also amazing.

What do you dislike?

There are a few naggy bugs that have tripped me up but support crew help by pointing them out straight away when I ask.

Governemnt support chatbots.

What Bot Platforms solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Conversation.one for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Conversation.one?

* We monitor all Conversation.one reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.