Conversica

Conversica provides a cloud-based artificial intelligence platform to better convert inbound leads. Through natural, two-way email conversations, the company’s automated sales assistant automatically engages, qualifies and follows up with leads to convert them into sales opportunities, freeing up salespeople to focus on closing more business.

Work for Conversica?

Learning about Conversica?

Conversica Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 48 Conversica reviews
Conversica review by <span>Greg D.</span>
Greg D.

A challengeing reward

What do you like best?

It works..... I use Conversica to find new business. It puts me infront of new potential clients regularly, and based upon optimization , my responsibility, it will work and do this task even more regularly. For my uses of Conversica, which is interest outreach I do need to find and develope more ways to originate organic leads to then be put into Conversica.

What do you dislike?

My ROI is not a one conversation and done, it could be anywhere between 1-6 months, it would be nice if because of this timeline I can have a plan catered more towards my timeline. Though it's up to me, I need a "nanny" lol....... My success manager is great, as she is with everyone else, I would appreciate spontanious reccomendations on better uses of Conversica for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know the product in and out before purchase this includes understanding how it's best going to be used to help you, theorys aren't sufficient, you must understand how conversica will apply towards putting you infront of more of your potential clients and once they do if you've implemented optimally how your going to service the new amount of work

We are solving financial bottlenecks in small and medium enterprises through correct debt placement. Placing us in front of new clients offers the client an opportunity to be exposed to a better business financing tools that they may not have otherwise found.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Conversica
Conversica review by <span>Shane A.</span>
Shane A.

WOW...that is about all I can say.

What do you like best?

Only Everything. This product insures that every lead is followed up on in a timely fashion and more importantly than the speed, it is followed up on every time. We never have leads lost in the flow of the daily grind, our assistant never misses a beat. On top of that, we get better contact information, and we take the lead from an MQL to an SQL without ever having to have a live person speak with them. We can now serve up the best of the best leads to the sales team.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. I am not just blowing smoke, so far nothing has been anything that we dislike. Our only hiccup came from the data WE fed to the beast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. If you need this type of follow-up on your leads flow then you cannot wait another day.

Conversica and our assistant has proven that we, the Marketing Department, have been providing good leads all along and that they were getting lost in the shuffle. The sales team is great, but they are busy closing deals and not always being the best at following up on leads, especially EVERY lead. Our assistant never misses a lead and she also reengages with our current clients to upsell our other product offerings. We now can sleep well knowing that every form fill, tradeshow, event, or purchased lead is ALWAYS being contacted and moved through the funnel.

What Other Sales solution do you use?

Conversica review by <span>Mike W.</span>
Mike W.

Conversica Delivers Results

What do you like best?

The results that Conversica has delivered for us our outstanding. We are able to identify opportunities much earlier because we utilize Conversica rather than solely relying on prospects to build up their behavior score in order to reach sales. Additionally, our customer success team is top notch - we have both a customer success manager and technical manager assigned to our account that are incredibly responsive and continuously offer optimization suggestions.

What do you dislike?

The character limits on the conversations can be tough, but they're enforced for a reason.

Conversica allows us to accelerate the rate at which leads become MQLs. Rather than solely relying on leads to build up their behavior score in order to reach sales, we put lower quality leads into Conversica to identify hand raisers that want to speak with a rep immediately.

Conversica review by <span>Darla K.</span>
Darla K.

Conversica is a must have for all businesses following up with people

What do you like best?

Conversica's artificial intelligence is like having another employee on staff that never calls in, is always working, doesn't have to have employee benefits and on top of that she gets amazing results! Our account manager, Derik Hettinger, is awesome! He has made our transition on to using Conversica very smooth and is a very creative thinker when it comes to using our AI to its fullest potential.

What do you dislike?

That my AI can get a hold of people I have tried to get a hold of over and over but never could reach them, so not really a dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best employee you could ever hire!

We are finding we are able to make the most with our time each day using Conversica. Our AI does the heavy lifting by weeding out the interested buyers from the non interested buyers four our business.

Conversica review by <span>Zachary R. C.</span>
Zachary R. C.

Conversica is the truth.

What do you like best?

The product itself is fantastic. It has freed up a ton of time for me and my team. We've implemented Conversica as a lead retention/follow up system and it has helped us convert deals that would have otherwise slipped through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I had only one issue, but I wouldn't say it was a dislike.... Adding a feature that allows you to customize the amount of times any grouping of data points will be contacted would be extremely useful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request Marisa M. as your success manager! She's the best!

*Additional info on price* They have customizeable plans to suit your needs. They are very understanding and will assist in creating a plan for you to achieve the ROI you are looking for!

Lead retention/follow up. When you leave these two things up to a machine, you can feel at ease knowing that it won't forget to do something you set it to do.

Conversica review by <span>Eric D.</span>
Eric D.

AI to help drive prospect engagement

What do you like best?

Conversica's virtual assistant has the persistence and yes, the personality, to break through and reach prospects. The assistant learns what conversations work and relentlessly tries to engage. Surprisingly, the assistant breaks through where human sales reps often did not. The assistant has completely replaced our human business development function.

What do you dislike?

Integration with HubSpot, our marketing automation platform, is primitive at best. While data is shared between the two systems, it's buried and not visible forcing users to do a lot of back and forth between the systems. A few simple fixes will solve 80% of the issues but a deeper, more robust API level integration is needed to truly harness the power of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product can radically change your sales engagement process. It's not a threat to sales but shifts the burden of trying engage every lead from a human to a machine that can do the task more effectively through email. Some leads still require cold calling as email isn't the right way to reach everyone but this tool will definitely improve your engagement rates.

With Sales managing multiple tasks, it's easy for leads to grow stale waiting for follow-up. Conversica doesn't have that problem and relentlessly works each lead to get engagement. While the assistant can't break through and engage with them all, it is still able to collect information (new phone numbers, etc) that Sales can use to help in their efforts.

Learning about Conversica?

* We monitor all Conversica reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.