Conversica

Conversica

Conversica provides a cloud-based artificial intelligence platform to better convert inbound leads. Through natural, two-way email conversations, the company’s automated sales assistant automatically engages, qualifies and follows up with leads to convert them into sales opportunities, freeing up salespeople to focus on closing more business.

Work for Conversica?

Learning about Conversica?

Conversica Reviews

Ask Conversica a Question
Showing 50 Conversica reviews
Conversica review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"A challengeing reward "

What do you like best?

It works..... I use Conversica to find new business. It puts me infront of new potential clients regularly, and based upon optimization , my responsibility, it will work and do this task even more regularly. For my uses of Conversica, which is interest outreach I do need to find and develope more ways to originate organic leads to then be put into Conversica.

What do you dislike?

My ROI is not a one conversation and done, it could be anywhere between 1-6 months, it would be nice if because of this timeline I can have a plan catered more towards my timeline. Though it's up to me, I need a "nanny" lol....... My success manager is great, as she is with everyone else, I would appreciate spontanious reccomendations on better uses of Conversica for my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know the product in and out before purchase this includes understanding how it's best going to be used to help you, theorys aren't sufficient, you must understand how conversica will apply towards putting you infront of more of your potential clients and once they do if you've implemented optimally how your going to service the new amount of work

We are solving financial bottlenecks in small and medium enterprises through correct debt placement. Placing us in front of new clients offers the client an opportunity to be exposed to a better business financing tools that they may not have otherwise found.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Conversica
Conversica review by Shane A.
Shane A.

"WOW...that is about all I can say."

What do you like best?

Only Everything. This product insures that every lead is followed up on in a timely fashion and more importantly than the speed, it is followed up on every time. We never have leads lost in the flow of the daily grind, our assistant never misses a beat. On top of that, we get better contact information, and we take the lead from an MQL to an SQL without ever having to have a live person speak with them. We can now serve up the best of the best leads to the sales team.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. I am not just blowing smoke, so far nothing has been anything that we dislike. Our only hiccup came from the data WE fed to the beast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. If you need this type of follow-up on your leads flow then you cannot wait another day.

Conversica and our assistant has proven that we, the Marketing Department, have been providing good leads all along and that they were getting lost in the shuffle. The sales team is great, but they are busy closing deals and not always being the best at following up on leads, especially EVERY lead. Our assistant never misses a lead and she also reengages with our current clients to upsell our other product offerings. We now can sleep well knowing that every form fill, tradeshow, event, or purchased lead is ALWAYS being contacted and moved through the funnel.

What Conversational Marketing solution do you use?

Conversica review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Conversica Delivers Results"

What do you like best?

The results that Conversica has delivered for us our outstanding. We are able to identify opportunities much earlier because we utilize Conversica rather than solely relying on prospects to build up their behavior score in order to reach sales. Additionally, our customer success team is top notch - we have both a customer success manager and technical manager assigned to our account that are incredibly responsive and continuously offer optimization suggestions.

What do you dislike?

The character limits on the conversations can be tough, but they're enforced for a reason.

Conversica allows us to accelerate the rate at which leads become MQLs. Rather than solely relying on leads to build up their behavior score in order to reach sales, we put lower quality leads into Conversica to identify hand raisers that want to speak with a rep immediately.

Conversica review by Darla K.
Darla K.

"Conversica is a must have for all businesses following up with people"

What do you like best?

Conversica's artificial intelligence is like having another employee on staff that never calls in, is always working, doesn't have to have employee benefits and on top of that she gets amazing results! Our account manager, Derik Hettinger, is awesome! He has made our transition on to using Conversica very smooth and is a very creative thinker when it comes to using our AI to its fullest potential.

What do you dislike?

That my AI can get a hold of people I have tried to get a hold of over and over but never could reach them, so not really a dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best employee you could ever hire!

We are finding we are able to make the most with our time each day using Conversica. Our AI does the heavy lifting by weeding out the interested buyers from the non interested buyers four our business.

Conversica review by Eric D.
Eric D.

"AI to help drive prospect engagement"

What do you like best?

Conversica's virtual assistant has the persistence and yes, the personality, to break through and reach prospects. The assistant learns what conversations work and relentlessly tries to engage. Surprisingly, the assistant breaks through where human sales reps often did not. The assistant has completely replaced our human business development function.

What do you dislike?

Integration with HubSpot, our marketing automation platform, is primitive at best. While data is shared between the two systems, it's buried and not visible forcing users to do a lot of back and forth between the systems. A few simple fixes will solve 80% of the issues but a deeper, more robust API level integration is needed to truly harness the power of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product can radically change your sales engagement process. It's not a threat to sales but shifts the burden of trying engage every lead from a human to a machine that can do the task more effectively through email. Some leads still require cold calling as email isn't the right way to reach everyone but this tool will definitely improve your engagement rates.

With Sales managing multiple tasks, it's easy for leads to grow stale waiting for follow-up. Conversica doesn't have that problem and relentlessly works each lead to get engagement. While the assistant can't break through and engage with them all, it is still able to collect information (new phone numbers, etc) that Sales can use to help in their efforts.

Conversica review by Zachary R. C.
Zachary R. C.

"Conversica is the truth."

What do you like best?

The product itself is fantastic. It has freed up a ton of time for me and my team. We've implemented Conversica as a lead retention/follow up system and it has helped us convert deals that would have otherwise slipped through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I had only one issue, but I wouldn't say it was a dislike.... Adding a feature that allows you to customize the amount of times any grouping of data points will be contacted would be extremely useful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request Marisa M. as your success manager! She's the best!

*Additional info on price* They have customizeable plans to suit your needs. They are very understanding and will assist in creating a plan for you to achieve the ROI you are looking for!

Lead retention/follow up. When you leave these two things up to a machine, you can feel at ease knowing that it won't forget to do something you set it to do.

Conversica review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Great tool for top of the pipeline work"

What do you like best?

Our virtual assistant is exactly as they describe her, polite but persistent. She works the emails, and gets people engaged.

What do you dislike?

There are still some slight bugs to work out, like if somebody forwards the AI email to another colleague, there is no way to track that email. If the colleague then tries to respond to the AI, it goes into a black hole. This is quite infrequent, but it has happened and should be fixed. (problem as of Feb. 2018 and they said they are working on it.

Top of the pipeline movement. Getting people engaged that were no longer engaged, or were never engaged. Cross selling of products to existing clients.

Conversica review by Zachary L.
Zachary L.

"Unparalleled Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service is outstanding. Derik Hettinger, our Customer Success Manager, is one of the best customer service reps I have ever dealt with. Extremely attentive, positive attitude, and extremely quick to assist when we had a couple of minor hiccups (all of which were my fault). Derik, as well as Derek Dzik, are tremendous assets to the company.

What do you dislike?

The system can be a little tricky to use if you have a complex CRM environment. It took me some time to set up my campaign criteria in order to be extremely specific about which opportunities we added to the Conversica system. The functionality native to Salesforce also isn't great for measuring campaign ROI for Conversica. We had to do a little custom development to make it work right, but we eventually got it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) During your setup phase, get it all done as quickly as possible. Dedicate a day to getting it set up, and you can do it quickly. You pay for your trial period, so you want to make sure you're getting your money's worth as much as possible.

2) Figure out how to bucket your opportunities ahead of time. Figure out the exact criteria that will help you determine which opportunities to add to the system, and which to exclude.

3) Do some ROI analysis up front so you truly understand how much additional revenue you need to generate in order for the purchase to make sense for you.

4) Have a dedicated administrator. It isn't a big task, but someone needs to understand the system and maintain it.

The business problem is twofold: 1) We wanted to increase our appointment rate for new opportunities interfacing with our company. We were previously understaffed to convert every new lead into an in-person appointment. Conversica has helped increase the appointment rate by conducting diligent and persistent follow-up for us. 2) We are using the re-engage conversation to refresh interest with old prospective customers that were never closed. Our business is extremely high volume, so Conversica has been extremely helpful in contacting our high volume of opportunities. We've had tremendous success in our first six months with closing deals that otherwise would have gone uncontacted or lost to competitors.

Conversica review by Nicol M.
Nicol M.

"So Impressive!"

What do you like best?

The results are very easy to report on. There's nothing to manipulate to see the results that you want to see. Plus, you have the ability to see everything in the dashboard at a granular level. And the customer support is far and above anything we've experienced. Our customer service manager, Derik, could not be easier or more pleasant to work with. He is readily available to answer any and all questions, as well as provide personal one-on-one time when needed.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I may have would be in setting up your own messaging. Luckily, Derik is so helpful that I never had to face that alone.

We are experiencing a significant increase in engagement, as well as follow-up from our sales reps. They are more motivated and confident to move forward with prospects who have already responded favorably. In a very short time, we've seen our opportunities on the rise.

Conversica review by Robert F.
Robert F.

"Conversica is usually our #1 Sales Rep."

What do you like best?

Conversica has made is so all of our leads have a personal touchpoint. High engagement with leads that aren't open to a phone call yet. My sales team is easily able to find the hottest leads and reach out for conversations.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike about Conversica. The system is very easy to manage, setup, and use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have leads that aren't being worked then Conversica is a great option.

We work more leads now than before with 1:1 emails. With the number of leads we generate our sales team can't keep up, Conversica allows us to reach out to all of our leads allowing our sales team to work the ones that engage first.

Conversica review by Karina Sotomayor R.
Karina Sotomayor R.

"Conversica broke through barriers for our sales team"

What do you like best?

I loved the how intuitive the A.I. assistant became. The fact that you can train the software to recognized and reply accordingly (even reply yourself as the "assistant") proved very effective in a short amount of time. Also, the conversations were approachable and people were happy to respond back to the A.I. assistant.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of things that I would improve with Convevrsica. The first is to allow custom conversations. At times we found that the first conversation of our A.I. assistant did not allow certain copy that we felt was necessary when initially approaching a prospect. Fortunately, Conversica worked with us to help develop the right first message. Another aspect of Conversica I would improve would be to further integrate into Salesforce. I would be great if our A.I. assistant could recognize certain activity actions taken within the contact/lead accounts and know not to reach out in case a salesperson was already in communication.

Conversica brought addition lead generation from people that we found difficult to connect with. Our A.I. assistant was approachable and friendly, yet assertive enough to warrant a response. Because of our initial investment of Conversica, we so incredible ROI within a short amount of time and management was able to forecast additional revenue by the end of the fiscal year.

Conversica review by Administrator in Telecommunications
Administrator in Telecommunications

"Essential resource for taking follow up to the next level"

What do you like best?

With our Conversica assistant's pleasant persistence, we're able to reach hundreds of new contacts each month to move them into our sales process, as well as engage both established and inactive customers that our account teams have not been able to connect with.

The ability to customize key variables within conversations, but still be able to rely on their experience and research makes implementation easy.

Before Conversica, it was difficult to prioritize our reps' time, and now we're able to focus on those most interested in continuing conversation.

Conversica's account team was amazing for getting us up and running, and remains very attentive to ongoing support and questions.

What do you dislike?

One area we find challenging is inability to build suppression into active contacts to automatically discontinue messaging within a conversation, such as once a new contact makes a purchase, and would no longer be part of an Inbound lead conversation. Along those lines there would be great value in the ability to apply more meaningful and measurable dispositions within Conversica, such as when a call or meeting occurs. We have so much volume -which don't get me wrong, is a great problem to have!- that we need to be able to more seamlessly move our customers from one conversation to the next, and be able to more effectively report on the outcomes. This may be simply that I'm still learning the specifics, but the status data that passes back thru our HubSpot integration isn't clearly defined enough for some of the metrics we'd like to track for analysis.

It would be helpful to have an in-app account summary of business rules, such as the hours worked, duplicate suppression criteria, etc.

Limited flexibility to use linked text, though the Drive Action add-ons are a step in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conversica will vastly extend your capacity to connect with your prospects and customers. However, don't approach this as a 'set it and forget it' resource; Admin &/or reps will need to actively monitor and interact.

We're still relatively new to using Conversica, but we're now able to proactively begin building relationships with our new customers as they come in the door, and provide our Sales Reps with better targeted follow up. As our customers on-board and move through our customer lifecycle, Conversica is helping us establish account review expectations, and more effectively connect with our existing customers, with the ultimate goal to help drive better retention.

Conversica review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Loan Assistant for Mortgage Leads"

What do you like best?

It's been about 1 week since our assistant kicked off the platform and the response rate was at least 10%, whether it be good or bad, and that rate of response for someone in the mortgage industry, is literally 10 times what we are used to!

What do you dislike?

I think knowing the extent of the role I would need my corporate IT to play in order to get this off the ground would have been helpful, and I don't think this was something that wasn't discussed, I just think that my lack of understanding, even though it was communicated to me, led to a lengthy on boarding process. My corporate IT and corporate in general, who were less willing to be involved than I had thought, were certainly the catalysts behind the issues that I experienced.

That's easy: follow-up with old leads. So far the benefits have been re-engaging what would be someone else's new client if we hadn't connected with them.

Conversica review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"BEST customer success team I've ever worked with!"

What do you like best?

I love our customer success team - they went above and beyond to ensure our implementation was a success and continue to do so post go-live. Every time we come up with a unique/complex use case, they're able to come back with a few solution options and provide a recommendation.

What do you dislike?

This isn't really a con, but like everything else, it continues to learn based on your feedback. When we implemented Conversica beginning of the year, the AI didn't have much knowledge. This require us to continusly monitor the leads & their responses to ensure it's being flagged/routed correctly. For example, there were some responses that the AI wasn't able to flag correctly. However, this was easily fixed once we provide our feedback to Conversica.

Conversica enables us to scale lead outreach and most importantly identify quality leads to our sales reps. We get a handful of leads routed to reps, but were noticing a significant number of "bad leads". With Conversica, we were able to pass quality leads (or ready leads) over to sales to follow-up. Conversica doesn't replace our sales rep role, but helps with identify whether the leads are truly "hot" before passing over to the sales team. Conversica allows us to reach out with that personal touch and smooth hand-off transition to a rep.

Conversica review by Sam S.
Sam S.

"A conversation with Ellie (Conversica)"

What do you like best?

Our finance consultant at Automotive Lease Packaging, at times they find it hard to keep on top of their follow ups as there are constantly new enquiries coming in. This is no longer the case with the help of Ellie (Conversica).

Instead of being overwhelmed with overdue follow ups and the feeling that they are letting their customers down, they have the peace of mind knowing that there is someone there liaising with their customers on behalf of them.

It’s great having Ellie (Conversica) email them and alert them of any progress, and replies that their customers have sent. Not only does this help them get on with their other work, but it also helps build customer repour between our company and our customers.

Conversica has done an amazing job at creating a virtual assistant that’s not only smart and responsive, but one that takes a personal approach. I would recommend this software to any company!

Since the introduction of Ellie (Conversica) into our sales process, we have noticed a significant improvement in terms of losing clients due to the lack of contact OR taking too long for them to be contacted by our consultants, which in term results in increased of sales. As Ellie (Conversica) is intelligent enough to identify keys words in the conversation (emails) to alert us when an enquiry is at risk or when an hot opportunity has raised.

Monetary speaking we having been getting a great ROI from Conversica, i will go as far as saying the BEST ROI we seen from any of our previous technology partners.

Technically speaking, the integration was a breeze, the team (our account manger, technical support and developers) at Conversica have always been very professional, patient, responsive and accommodating. This is especially important for us, as we located on the other side of the world (Melbourne, Australia).

What do you dislike?

there isnt anything to dislike about Conversica.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There really isnt any to lost but plenty to gain with Converscia!!!

The most obvious one is the ability to get in touch with our prospect client, as the conversations (emails), all seen so natural and Conversica was able to taking into account the way we Australian speak/write, in the 2 years of using Conversica, we've only ever had one client asked if Ellie (Conversica) is American.

As we relay heavily on online enquiries, the ability to get in touch with the clients in a reasonable time frame is crucial to the overall conversion of the enquiries. And often Conversica's AI was able to pick up the tale tale signs in our client's email response and alert us of any enquiries thats at risk as well as any HOT enquiries. As a result our consultants would be able to get in touch with the clients before they went to a competitor and/or was able to close the deal at a timely manner.

The greatest benefits we've seen Conversica delivered was, it had reduce the number of LOST opportunities and RISE in conversions.

Conversica review by Devin P.
Devin P.

"Great Product, Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

One virtual assistant just took over the monotonous task of following up with leads for five of our out-bounding sales reps. With that said, our sales team can now focus on setting up calls with vetted prospects that are truly interested in learning more about our services.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike rather a "nice to have" is a better technical on-boarding process to get Marketo programs and Salesforce reports set up on day 1. Although the Conversica dashboard is good enough for starters, larger SaaS accounts will need a one stop shop to get their technical stack integrated and running as quickly as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you'r interested in paying 1/2 of the cost of one out-bounding sales person, go with Conversica.

We have experienced a high email engagement rate with our new business development assistant (approximately 50% higher than expected) since launching three months ago. Automating the lead/ prospecting is no longer a pain point and our Sales team are excited to work leads vetted by Conversica.

Conversica review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Engage leads in a unique way"

What do you like best?

The staff and support are really great. Our Customer Success Manager, Kourtnei McQuaig, is always there for us and bringing new ideas to the table to engage our leads. Over the years, Conversica has allowed us to connect with leads that wanted more info and helped us to filter out those that do not so we are not spending resources on trying to convert them.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and the dashboard have never been as robust as we would like. We were told a new dashboard that is more user friendly is on the horizon so we look forward to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a unique way to engage leads, using the AI is a great way to go. Our customers seem to respond well.

The biggest problem we have solved is gaining phone numbers for leads that come into our system with no phone number. We message 4 cohorts of leads currently and this has been our largest converter. We have some new use cases on the horizon that we look forward to testing.

Conversica review by David D.
David D.

"Great Product, Great Team, Great Results"

What do you like best?

The product for us has meant we can deal with our "lower" value leads on mass so our sales guys can spend more time on the hottest contacts, whilst ensuring no lead gets left behind - this has been a game changer for us. Looking past the product itself, the team we have been working with at Conversica have been flawless. From the sales process to ongoing customer success, they genuinely care and treat you as a partner, not just another customer.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - they have made some great changes to the dashboard recently which was a slight bugbear for us originally, but not so much anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are not too many companies in the AI space offering the service conversica are. I would suggest that you set up reports during your implementation phase to begin tracking the opportunity attribution from the beginning. This will mean from day 1, you can see not just how many leads it's driving, but exactly how it's impacting your pipeline.

The way the product works is to identify those genuine opps from leads you wouldn't want to necessarily prioritise. Previously we may have 10,000 contacts to follow up with from certain events which our sales teams never would have gotten through within a reasonable time. Now we take the best contacts we want to follow up with immediately (using other tech such as predictive lead scoring apps), along with our "ideal" company profile to send straight to our sales team, whilst conversica deals with the rest of the contacts. Should "Anna" identify a good response from these leads, she flips to MQL, alerts the sales rep and that contact goes to the top of their dial list. So far the results have looked extremely promising with "Anna" now helping contribute to a substantial pipeline.

Conversica review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Having problems with Sales following up on leads?"

What do you like best?

It's more affordable than hiring another sales person and the touches and engagement vastly exceed a reps by no small margin.

Conversica is a phenomenal tool that will undoubtedly help companies 1. facilitate their current sales environment by passing a lot more meetings to Sales Reps and 2. have their SLAs of a certain number of touches per lead met with ease.

After setup, it pretty much runs on its own to bring more opportunities to an organization.

What do you dislike?

The admin user interface is not the best, but Conversica is rolling out a new version soon that looks to be much improved.

Also, associating Conversica leads with an Opportunity isn't the easiest. Again though, they are going to correct this in one of their next releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a lot of Programs in your Marketing Automation tool (if you use one) and you don't already have a friendly campaign name field populated within each campaign, you may be faced with having to manually update all campaigns with a flow step to populate this field.

I would suggest using Talend or some other Data Integration tool to do this within a few minutes on the back end. It will save 3+ days worth of work.

We have a large amount of incoming leads, many of which would never get called or emailed by sales. Conversica helps us get meetings out of these leads that otherwise would have been lost or at the very best delayed considerably until the lead had already moved further down their own buyer journey, allowing other competitors to be in the way.

Through Conversica, we can warmly and effectively touch leads that would have been left been and also go after Recycled leads that reps were not able to reach.

Conversica review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"No Lead Left Behind"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that Conversica gives me an opportunity to continuously reach out to potential customers while still giving me the freedom to personally contact those who have immediate interest. Not every lead in the world can be the best lead in the world, but with Conversica, it still gives a personal touch to those customers that may need an email as a warm introduction.

That warm hand off goes a long a way.

Their latest update to speak on behalf of Conversica was a nice touch!

What do you dislike?

The ability to download the reporting to a CSV.

We do not have a direct integration with Conversica with our sales/CRM so most of that falls on me to do which is ok, but any small bit of downloading help from time to time.

Our number 1 concern is that we want to ensure that each customer feels important no matter how big or how small they are and that everyone deserves a personal touch. With Conversica it allows us to reach out with that personal touch to everyone we need them to and we can follow up with those that are interested in working with our company.

Conversica review by McCall B.
McCall B.

"We use it to reengage prospects that are nurtured "

What do you like best?

I like that it bubbles up opportunities amongst all the noise in my database and re-engages people that I may have thought were "cold" super easy as I dont even have to do anything with it as its integrated with SalesForce

What do you dislike?

sometimes it can reach out to a prospect after a prospect tells me not to contact them anymore but Im sure that's my fault for not understanding the tech fully

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good add on for Salesforce in Sales

Re-engaging cold leads to get them warm!

Conversica review by Chetan G.
Chetan G.

"Conversica Equals Conversions"

What do you like best?

At first, I was skeptical about how successful we could be when we implemented Conversica. To my surprise, we generated 15 additional deals in 3 months thanks to Conversica. That was only with 1 conversation.

Now, we're ready to hit the ground running with additional conversations to keep the momentum going. They're slow to fulfill enhancements, but do give them a try. You'll be addicted to success soon enough.

But seriously, Conversica does need to invest in more resources and build out the necessary enhancements before clients pull their hair out. Other than that, I highly recommend Conversica.

What do you dislike?

The pace it takes for current enhancements and the ability to add more in a timely manner.

Currently, when leads/prospects email attachments, they do to the Conversica Black Hole. We need to get all attachments directly sent to us. Also, we need Conversica to switch conversations for a given lead. For example, using Conversaton A to accomplish Action 1 and then use Conversation B on th esame lead to accomplish Action 2,... This is crucial for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You guys need lots more engineers working on this right away. This product is great at accomplishing conversions, but is incapable of changes or to expand the features to meet the goals. I've requested multiple enhancements that were common sense, but I keep hearing that it'll take time,....

We're trying to fund all small - medium businesses with capital they need to grow and expand. Conversica helps our staff accomplish more with less resources.

Conversica review by Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.

"Excellent Lead Gen Conversion Tool"

What do you like best?

The support team is excellent, as well as the analytics platform. Their new analytics dashboard allows you to have deep insight into every campaign you have running, as well as how each of your team members is doing.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Conversica at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a good understanding of where your l leads are coming from- then Conversica will be much more successful for you.

We had a a couple hundred of leads coming into the funnel every month from our marketing automation efforts. We were scoring each lead and passing them over to the sales team. Once we decided to use Conversica, our entire sales process changed. Every in bound lead is now being touched by our Conversica AI and being vetted before they even head over to my sales team. It is a very huge time saver to have them onboard.

Conversica review by Keleigh P.
Keleigh P.

"Nurturing and Qualifying Leads Until Timing Is Just Right!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The UI is great and designed really well. It is easy to set up 'drips' to nurture leads. And the concept of Conversica saves our sales reps TONS of time - so we know exactly when a lead is ready to be contacted.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Salesforce is a little tricky. It isn't easy to associate Conversica leads to current process' in Salesforce. For example - we want leads that come in from Conversica to be assigned using our Round Robin custom assignment, but it has proven very difficult to get this to work effectively.

Nurturing our leads and contacting them exactly when they are ready. This program allows our Sales team to focus on the leads that are the highest priority according to the leads specific responses. It's like an assistant for each sales rep that qualifies their leads!

Conversica review by Mabel Z.
Mabel Z.

"One of the best customer success teams I've ever worked with"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love my customer success team. They went above and beyond to ensure our implementation was a success, and they are constantly giving us great feedback to help us continually optimize the way we use Conversica for our leads.

What do you dislike?

This is not a turn on and forget system (like most systems honestly). With that said, Conversica comes with empty knowledge sets so your particular AI needs to learn from the feedback you send. This requires some work in monitoring lead messaging on a regular basis so you can send feedback to Conversica to improve your AI assistant. I wouldn't say this is a con, but it does take a little bit of work from you and your team.

Conversica enables us to scale lead outreach. We get a number of leads from all channels and with a limited sales team, we aren't able to follow up with every lead that comes into our database. Conversica enables us to do outreach to EVERY lead and keep them engaged.

Conversica review by Andrew R.
Andrew R.

"Conversica is the solution we needed"

What do you like best?

We have a lot of inbound demand of MongoDB. Filtering out who are the most qualified leads at any one point in time is challenging. Conversica's AI and campaigns were easy to set up and have provided instant value to our team.

What do you dislike?

The pricing scheme based around total contacts is a bit challenging. I'd rather pay per campaign type that we create.

We are now able to respond to all of our inbound leads in a timely manner and immediately filter the best opportunities to the top of our sales team's queue.

Conversica review by Executive Sponsor in Automotive
Executive Sponsor in Automotive

"Great in concept. Hardly in practice."

What do you like best?

the idea of being able to leverage artificial intelligence to interact with our customers in an automated fashion.

What do you dislike?

we have received multiple complaints from our employees and customers with regards to the responses that conversica provides on our behalf. very seldom is there a positive interaction, as the robot is unable to establish a genuine connection with human customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

conversica billing support is not great. they also interpret the contract terms heavily to their benefit and will not offer assistance when wanting to cancel. they instead continue to insist we use their flawed software and spam our employees with unrequested reports to help justify their expense and existence.

we were hoping to take the follow up burden off of our sales staff. what we found was that we were providing a busted crutch instead of something that added value to our staff or our processes.

Conversica review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Exceptional service with great ROI on mature, sophisticated software"

What do you like best?

It has been a pleasure working with the team at Conversica, they are VERY responsive and their experience has added to a very smooth, quick & successful implementation.

The Salesforce integration is very mature, where we have been able to deeply integrate our marketing platform (Hubspot), Conversica and Salesforce.

Conversica is very intuitive - where it improves itself using a simple interface our sales reps can control - with very visual management dashboards to ensure we don't miss any oppotunites

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not had any issues or problems with working with Conversica.. so I have nothing I dislike about this! There are some limits on how many leads you can work with, though would expect this with any pricing model

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it!! Can't stress more the value of how this software can impact your business & customer experience

We have successfully (in less than 2 months) automated very manual processes of inbound lead handling, thus saving us two SDR resources across our organisation. Furthermore we have been able save our reps 2 hours each per day in lead followups using Conversica.

We are now looking at expanding it across other areas of our business for followups on Webinars and events - Conversica ensures that all our leads are responded to and are handled in a professional manner. We run a global organisation and I can apply this to all regions so far inc USA, EU and APAC.

Conversica review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Must have tool for any company that has leads to follow-up on"

What do you like best?

Brute-force Intent! why mickey-mouse around with a whole lot of predictive/scoring etc? Strategically and correctly ask. The persistance and timing is something no human can achieve ont hat scale.

What do you dislike?

Nothign really, been an amazing tool - no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be smart about what you feed into the system. it's all about having the right leads. remember: garbage in, garbage out.

We have a huge influx of leads, people doing meaningful activity on our website. WIth an internal lead devleopment team of 5 - there is no way they can effectively reach out to every lead, and be persistent. Conversica allows us to do this and then get only the right ones connect to our lead development team i.e. the ones that are ready.

Conversica review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great tool, Amazing Service"

What do you like best?

Conversica's product is consistently evolving and helps our organization reach prospects that would have never been personally reached out to on a consistent cadence. What i like most is that my Customer Success Manager, Breanna, is very knowlegeable and responsive. I ask a lot of questions, so thank goodness for her and the Conversica team’s patience and quick turnaround.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be honest about your goals/expectations with your success manager - they know their platform well and are very insightful on industry best-practices.

We’re able to ensure that every prospect interested in our product/content is consistently followed up with, by our AI assistant.

Conversica review by Paul R.
Paul R.

"Good product but poor accounting processes"

What do you like best?

The product is interesting and works well. Easy to use and great results. but the back end of stuff just isn't worth the time

What do you dislike?

There in-house processes like accounting are poor. They have forgotten to bill me, charged my credit card with no warning, forgotten to invoice me and charged my card. And the follow up is terrible. This has turned someone who was an evangelist for their company into someone who would never recommend it, even with the product being good. The rest of the stuff really makes it too hard to deal with this company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dealing with the accounting issues made this to difficult to deal with. Three times over a year I had to get into the weeds to get this resolved. They saw no problem with charging my credit card before invoicing me.

The software helped with our lead qualification process with good results

Conversica review by Kathleen R.
Kathleen R.

"Excellent follow up!"

What do you like best?

Our assistant is excellent at getting in touch with leads - she is persistent but never pushy! The entire Conversica team has been wonderful to work with. Very responsive whenever we have questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any major complaints. Sometimes it is awkward when people ask our assistant a specific questions and instead of answering it she responds with something very generic.

We are increasing our lead conversion with Conversica.

Conversica review by David P.
David P.

"Great product and people! "

What do you like best?

At first I was skeptical of Conversica. An AI system that was going to follow up with our leads? How can i trust it? Well, once we did a trial we were hooked. The team at Conversica is excellent and easy to work with. The system is intuitive and once you get it setup you can get rolling quickly. We have LOVED this product and intend to use it more and more in the next year. We want to roll it out to more areas of our business and look forward to working with them in a larger capacity in the future!

What do you dislike?

The one thing I would say about Conversica is that it needs to improve it's self-service portal. You get great stats and numbers, but to have to go through Sales Engineering every time you want to start a new list isn't as easy as I would like. Now, having said that, working with Derek and Kourtnei has been great and they are very responsive, but it would be easier if I could do it myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! Don't be skeptical of AI. Dive in and never look back.

Conversica really helps us with lead generation and boiling up the leads that are hot. When we go to events we always come back with a pile of leads and now we have a solution that will help us get through them quickly and efficiently.

Conversica review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Conversica is a solid product but a few things to be aware of before purchasing"

What do you like best?

Functionality generally works as described. The AI email capability will follow up with and dynamically respond to the leads you put in the system.

What do you dislike?

We had a few more bumps than anticipated during implementation and I found the team to be a bit slow to respond to our needs.

The email subject line has to contain a numeric code in order for the responses to be tied back to the system, and I think that reduces the response rate.

The system has trouble recognizing 'out of office' messages and that skews the numbers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have the volume of leads and resources required to properly oversee the solution.

The product is only as good as the leads that go into it.

We are short-staffed with our business development team, and it's a great way to have a human-like touch for our colder leads that wouldn't have been nurtured appropriately otherwise.

Conversica review by Vinny P.
Vinny P.

"Great AI tool to assist with Account Executive follow-up"

What do you like best?

Simple to understand tool that allows our sales team to focus on selling and let's Conversica handle the outreach for inbound top of funnel leads.

What do you dislike?

At first it was annoying that we couldn't just set up our conversations directly within Conversica. However, we've been added to a beta group to do this ourselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go into this tool with a plan. Know which leads you want to the tool to reach out to. Be sure to have your database clean and not include clients on this outreach as will cause headaches for your CSM team.

Reaching out to top of funnel inbound leads and reviving MQLs who went quiet during lead follow up.

Conversica review by Dan Q.
Dan Q.

"Better than our best BDR"

What do you like best?

The quick, customizable, personal looking emails that our assistant sends!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point, they've improved reporting, customizability of conversations and more in recent months. Constantly developing new features.

Quicker follow up to leads while our sales team is demoing and preoccupied. Our sales assistant has helped drive millions of dollars in opportunities this year.

Conversica review by Daniel Z.
Daniel Z.

"Incredible Team! "

What do you like best?

The product has changed the way that we do business. The customer support team (Jen and Anna!) have been nothing but amazing for us, and have helped us grow our business.

What do you dislike?

The service is overall excellent. I cant think of anything offhand that i would say i dislike about the product or the service we are provided with.

We are solving the issue of high cost of acquisition, and we are also improving our sales productivity. Conversica really changed our business for the better.

Conversica review by Dirk D.
Dirk D.

"Conversica rocks!"

What do you like best?

Our AI-based assistant's relentless nature, highly targeted deal flow, scalability and attendant campaign ROI. The Conversica client support team is also a 12 on a scale 10. Historically, we're used to 3s or 4s at different types of vendors, so a 12 is like meeting an extraterrestrial.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, just look forward to the evolution of a voice-based counterpart to Conversica's email-based assistant. IBM Watson is there currently, albeit with a still-robotic voice, but it's just a matter of 3-5 years.

New Client Acquisition Cost has taken a deep dive, ROI has skyrocketed and existing headcount productivity has expanded.

Conversica review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"All About Automation!"

What do you like best?

An innovative application used to automate communication and the scheduling of meetings, Conversica truly shines as it streamlines and optimizes many of our redundant day-to-day tasks. The user interface is clean, support is stellar, and the ROI is fruitful.

What do you dislike?

I have not encountered anything negative so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Conversica.

We are ensuring that inbound leads are assigned to a proper Conversica Conversation based on a value stored in the "most recent asset download" field. It helps automate an introduction and increase engagement by scheduling meetings on behalf of our Sales team.

Conversica review by Aaron S.
Aaron S.

"Great product and customer service"

What do you like best?

Conversica is a great tool for LEVERAGING your leads. Rather, you can get data, insights into markets, and most importantly, conversions with this tool, with unparalleled consistency and efficiency.

You can dial-in communications and the market segments you follow up with, and control the cadence and timing of your messages with relatively great precision. It's a fantastic tool that every organization

should acquire if they want to help their sales & marketing teams.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations in reporting and metrics, otherwise all great.

Lead engagement, lead conversions, and consistent, relevant communications with our prospective clients.

Conversica review by Daniela B.
Daniela B.

"Conversica with AI Assist (on behalf of Merchant Industry)"

What do you like best?

Conversica paired with AI Assist's know how of the finance industry makes it a great technology to utilize. It allows for a quick setup and for an out of the box or unconventional pathway to success for our business. Merchant Industry would definitely recommend Conversica!

What do you dislike?

There is currently nothing that me or my company dislike about Conversica.

Conversica review by Meagen E.
Meagen E.

"Love using AI to qualify business"

What do you like best?

We have seen early success with Conversica. I love that we now have the bandwidth to follow up with more leads and they are successfully converting into business.

What do you dislike?

I would like Conversica to be available in more languages, so we can deploy WW.

We have a large volume of leads. Conversica helps us stay on top of the demand.

Conversica review by Administrator in Computer Software

"A+ service and staff!"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the level of support I receive from the team at Conversica, always there to answer my questions and lend a helping hand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, my experience with Conversica so far has been really great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for Derik H!

We're able to reach hundreds of additional customers each week with Conversica. It's such an easy process, too!

Conversica review by Administrator

"Great for Lead Qualification Nurture Programs"

What do you like best?

The ease of use - and different ways you can set up the smart 'drip' to leads. The UI is also great!

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to 'round robin' or assign your leads to reps in a specific order once Conversica has qualified them, specifically when passing them into Salesforce. We have had to figure out ways around this, but would love if Conversica worked better with our current process' set up in Salesforce.

Lead qualification - getting more information from leads. Some leads are easier to nurture using Conversica.

Conversica review by Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

"Conversica has been a helpful "assistant""

What do you like best?

Conversica helps us to reach out to people and get a response that we wouldn't be able to get otherwise. We don't always have time to reach out to every single customer, and conversica helps us reach those goals.

What do you dislike?

This product benefits us a lot, there is nothing that we dislike.

This products helps us with better communication with our customers. Some people do not answer phone numbers they don't recognize, so the emails help the customers to better understand who we are.

Conversica review by Randy T.
Randy T.

"Broker Cornerstone Real Estate Services"

What do you like best?

I found that the level of support provided by both Kelly and Derek were outstanding. The dashboard was easy to understand the work with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. I don't have a real issue to dislike.

Conversica has enabled my company to follow up with prospects like never before. We have been able to tap into new ways to reach and gain new clients.

Conversica review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Great Tool for Finding New Opps"

What do you like best?

Conversica is easy to implement and works like a charm. The AI works a majority of the time and has allowed us to find opps that were undiscovered.

What do you dislike?

The system does not pick up sarcasm, so we have a few times where a lead is passed on and shouldn't be.

This is a great way to help our sales development reps save time and find the real opportunities.

Conversica review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

It relieves many manual processing of leads via AI assistant

What do you dislike?

product feature has been geared towards a certain industry and took while to adjust its features applicable to our industry

Recommendations to others considering the product

The usage can vary greatly depending on the type of user you are and number of employee size.

Humans and its associated costs

Conversica review by Tom P.
Tom P.

"AI marketing Outreach"

What do you like best?

Lead development, prospect engagement rate and support from Kourtnei McQuaig & Anna McElroy

What do you dislike?

Not having Conversica integrated with ZoHo (CRM) at this point and time. The reason we have not integrated at this point is due to other business issues at the moment

Increasing our quality of leads and improving our sales cycle.

Conversica review by User in Information Technology and Services

"It Serves a Purpose"

What do you like best?

I like that it reaches out to leads that have fallen through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

It is not as user friendly as I'd like. It would be better if the controls were easier to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not a necessary tool but it does provide value if used properly.

Following up with warm leads that have lost visibility.

Learn more about Conversica

Conversica Videos

Learning about Conversica?

* We monitor all Conversica reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.