Convert Experiences

The most affordable and fastest enterprise a/b testing and personalization solution for CRO & data-driven decisions in high-traffic websites.

Work for Convert Experiences?

Learning about Convert?

Convert Experiences Reviews

Ask Convert a Question
Showing 20 Convert reviews
Convert review by <span>Ken H.</span>
Ken H.

"Go as deep and technical as you need to go"

What do you like best?

I've got 2 "bests":

1. Their support is personable and head and shoulders above every other experimentation suite I've used.

2. The depth and capabilities of their tools for experimentation just blew me away. They knew that one size does _not_ fit all, and have provided so many places to inject a script at runtime to be able to decide when and how to run an experiment. This is so huge for me because the app I experiment on is written with wildly changing view layers. The specific feature I'm describing is called "JS Conditions" or DMP Profiling.

What do you dislike?

There's honestly not much I dislike. If you want to get into the DMP stuff, it can be a bit intimidating if you're not a Javascript programmer, but their support and documentation are stellar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a shot. If you're technical at all, this will stand head and shoulders above the competition. I'm still so impressed by their DMP features, it seriously opened up the flexibility I needed to run clean and accurate experiments without injecting real code into our codebase.

For me, the biggest problem I was solving was, at runtime being able to determine an experiments validity and parameters. I've used Adobe, Optimizely, Google experiments, etc. and none of them really let you get your hands dirty with the code like this. My specific case was needing to (in almost every experiment) have an initial experiment run itself on load and determine (by way of script in the experiment dashboard) whether it should run or not, and if it did need to run, who to target and when. I did not want the software deciding these things for me because of the way our software was setup. Of all the other experimentation platforms, this either required deployments and hard coded experiment triggers, or it wouldn't allow this sort of experiment targeting at all.

Our app, on load, can expose a lot of data points about the player that I would then use to determine how to manipulate the experiment and which variation to serve (if at all). Convert lets you do this right from the dashboard. This made deploy and onboarding of the tool easy and fast, and allowed me to flip experiments on and off with ease.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Convert Experiences
Convert review by <span>Dan P.</span>
Dan P.

"Great Tool for CRO"

What do you like best?

As the account director I'm always looking to impress customers and the nice UI, fast response time and UI make impressing customers a breeze. I find it really easy to preview tests and refer back to old result where in other platforms its clumsy and slow.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product however it would be nice if there was a way to show our test plan in a simple view that could be exported or pulled into data studio for example

As an agency we increase conversions revenue and profit for our customers

What A/B Testing solution do you use?

Convert review by <span>Auke V.</span>
Auke V.

"Perfect tool for high volume, e-commerce testing with great support"

What do you like best?

For sure the great service and the many data points you get with each plan. This is especially useful for high-volume e-commerce shops who want to do a lot of continues testing. Their amazing Magento plugin really adds to that.

Next to that their system is extremely fast, bringing flicker to a minimum.

What do you dislike?

Their statistical engine is a bit more time to reach statistical significance than i.e. Optimizely's or VWO's, but depending on how you look at this it's actually a good thing.

Besides that, the only thing I`m really missing is segmentation during or after testing of the results by device, new users etc. within the results page. Targeting of users based on segments is obviously possible.

There are also a few inconsistencies in their user interface that I would have liked to see different. This could be personal taste though.

Running several test a month for clients, improving their revenue by optimizing their customer experience on all pages and funnels.

Convert review by <span>Francis T.</span>
Francis T.

"Convert Experiences - Superior A/B Testing Software"

What do you like best?

Convert Experiences (previously Convert Experiments) is, in my opinion, the best A/B testing software on the market right now. It is my go-to recommendation for any A/B testing requirement.

First off, the support is top-notch. It is easy to get hold of the founder/SEO Dennis and if you run into any significant trouble, it's easy to get hold of the senior developers.

We are advanced A/B testers and Convert is the only piece of software that has these critical features that I have not been able to find anywhere else. I will touch on those elements that are more unique to Convert.

1. "Blink" handling. Convert takes great pains to reduce or eliminate the "blink" that comes with any javascript rewrite based A/B testing software. AFAIK they are the only ones who do this. Any blinking might cause instrumentation bias in the tests that we certainly don't want.

2. Advanced editing. Unlike a lot of their competitors, Convert allows you to edit the variation code directly. This means that you can basically test any website (including AJAX and highly dynamic sites). This is not the case with some other competitors.

3. Easy breakdown and visualization of daily conversion patterns. Surprisingly, this is not available with a lot of A/B testing platforms. We want to see the conversion rate daily so that we can see if there are any validity threats in the test. Most platforms only provide an aggregate of data up to that day.

I strongly recommend Convert Experiences.

What do you dislike?

The user permissions handling can be improved, right now it's a bit clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe it's the most superior A/B testing solution having tested a few out over the years.

We are a conversion optimization agency, and help online stores grow. A/B testing is one of our core services. We have used Convert to help our clients grow their conversion rates and revenue.

Convert review by <span>Louisa N.</span>
Louisa N.

"Perfect solution at a great value!"

What do you like best?

Having used other A/B split testing software in the past, I like how similar it was in function to others so the learning curve was non-existent after my first test. Specifically to Convert, I like how we can setup custom goals to measure our tests and the reporting adjusts per goal.

What do you dislike?

As with any A/B split testing software, it's not as easy to create tests as a salesperson might make you think it is. It takes a trained professional to help you design and develop the tests as well as define variations, goals, and benchmarks in testing. Convert is one of the easiest tools I've ever used though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask questions from their staff! They will train you and provide any help you might need, no matter how difficult or obscure the problem is to you.

In our organization, we cannot change items on our website in an agile manner, we do not have the bandwidth to create change in our development team. Convert allows us to design and implement changes to TEST their results without ever having to go through IT. This saves us tremendous amount of resources. We've realized through testing that our customers are very unique to us and do not follow conventional UX norms. Our tests reveal the need for us to constantly better understand our users and design for them. This tool allows us to better target and design for our users.

Convert review by <span>Guido X J.</span>
Guido X J.

"Great product and fast support"

What do you like best?

I like Converts SmartInsert (flicker-free testing) and integration with Google Analytics. Because they don't have post-test segmentation features (which we don't use, we do test analysis in GA) their app is much cheaper than other alternatives.

What do you dislike?

For more advanced tests you would need to have a javascript developers, but that's true for all other competitors too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use their livechat, they usually respond quite fast to any questions you might have around the clock

It enables fast and trustworthy experimentation and hypothesis validation.

Learning about Convert Experiences?

* We monitor all Convert Experiences reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.