Convert OST PST

5.0

Convert OST PST is an Outlook email recovery application which is used on the downtime or crahsed Exchange Server and restore emails from unreadable or corrupted Exchange OST file on the offline Exchange Server. User can easily save recovered emails of OST file into PST format with all email properties.

Work for Convert OST PST?

Learning about Convert OST PST?

Convert OST PST Reviews

Ask Convert OST PST a Question
Showing 1 Convert OST PST review
Convert OST PST review by Doris M.
Doris M.

"A mighty solution to restore Outlook emails from OST file and Convert OST to PST file."

What do you like best?

It runs with all Windows platforms including Windows 8.1 and supports all Outlook editions including 2013. User can easily restore deleted emails from unusable or unreadable Exchange OST file and save it into PST file format including with all email properties. On the crashed Exchange Server or without Exchange Server environments user can successfully restore emails from OST file as well as without Outlook application too.

What do you dislike?

It does not support Linux and Unix Platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend entire people of the world who use Outlook application for email communication. It can restore deleted emails from unreadable Outlook OST file as well as convert emails of OST file into PST file on offline Exchange Server.

I am CEO of Logistics Company. I communicate all the information by Outlook application. A few days ago Exchange Server is crashed due to some technical reason, in such case I have face problem during Outlook email reading. I was not accessing Outlook emails on offline but my technical expert team suggests me OST to PST Converter software. It is amazing solution that restores my emails from unreadable OST file as PST file on offline Exchange Server.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Convert OST PST

What Other Email solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Convert OST PST for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Convert OST PST?

* We monitor all Convert OST PST reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.