Convertkit

Convertkit is a marketing automation tool that delivers a simple solution for drip email campaigns and create easy forms and drip campaigns to automatically send mails to new subscribers.

Work for Convertkit?

Learning about Convertkit?

Convertkit Reviews

Showing 48 Convertkit reviews
Convertkit review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="160d1d47-53d7-4492-b0a9-a03d52015c06">Rachel K.</span>
Rachel K.
" itemprop="name" />

"A ConvertKit Fan"

What do you like best?

I love that I can sendan email to a small list of subscribers who are interested in a certain type of information. This prevents me from sending the email to people who are not interested thus avoiding spam complaints or unsubscribing.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no drag and drop functionality, because it makes it somewhat difficult for a person without technical skills to adapt to the system.

I can get up top of my email marketing needs with Convertkit thanks to their very useful analytics. The statistics provided by them has helped me make excellent business decisions. I can see at a glance if we are experience a dip in our email list, and make changes to increase my list. I can determine where my new subscribers are coming from and they use targeted list-building.

Converkit allows me to see the conversion rate (or how many visitors became subscribers for each list-building optin offer I create.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Convertkit
Convertkit review by Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.

"Subscriber-Centric Email with Tags - New, but Good"

What do you like best?

What I love most is that a subscriber can be given different tags based on links they've clicked, forms they've filled out, etc. And then those tags are available for segmentation.

They just unveiled a new visual automation tool. It's pretty powerful and it really helps visualize the paths customers are taking through our email sequences.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some simple things are missing from their offerings. For example, it's impossible to add a few radio buttons to an email signup form and have those trigger some tags.

If you're coming from MailChimp, you may notice a few things that seemed super easy on MailChimp that are just missing on ConvertKit. But other than that, it really is a pretty decent platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a relatively new player, and their focus is on simple emails. If you want fancy-ish templates and integrations with a million other services, MailChimp might be better for you. But if you're looking for a low-cost entry into subscriber/tag-based services, and don't need anything terribly flashy, ConvertKit is certainly worth considering.

We're sending our email marketing through ConvertKit. We've seen it help us organize our subscriber list, gain new subscribers, and communicate with them (mostly) easily and quickly.

What Other Marketing solution do you use?

Convertkit review by Timothy F.
Timothy F.

"Robust Email Funnel Tool"

What do you like best?

I love the simpleness of Convert Kit. It provides me a straightforward way to edit my email list. I am able to tag individuals, put them in sections and send emails out that trend specifically to that audience. We can also set up email sequences to new subscribers. The automation tools will take a new subscriber and allow us to tag them into a sequence, and then funnel them through each email and place additional automations to that email. If they did not open an email we can set them up in a sequence asking for their help to make a product more interesting. If they did open an email we can place them on a place to purchase a product. There are countless options that the automation tools provide.

What do you dislike?

The landing pages and the form customization is clunky and hard to edit. There are simple edits you can do but to make something shine, or be eyecatching, you will need to know CSS or html. This is pretty much the worst thing about the Convertkit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Convertkit is great if you are trying develop quality funnels for your subscribers.

We needed a way to track out subscribers and then market to them effectively. Convertkit does this. It provides AB Testing, and simple to follow analytics so we can develop funnels for all of our resources.

Convertkit review by Charlene M.
Charlene M.

"Extremely poor customer service."

What do you like best?

The Wordpress plugin makes it easy to integrate the sign up forms on my posts, pages, blog sidebar. Unfortunately, being unable to import my mailchimp list to convertkit, it is useless.

What do you dislike?

Their support is not helpful at all. After assuring me that moving from mailchimp to convertikit was "easy" and that "We'll get it working for you! :)" they refused to help when I ran into problems. They moved 171 subscribers but refused to move the whole list of 918 subscribers. Instead, they referred me to their so-called experts who want $500+ to develop a marketing strategy(which I don't even want) after wasting a week of my time.

So far, they are not solving any problems for me. Just a waste of my time.

Convertkit review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Perfect for When You've Outgrown MailChimp"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to create an automation, tag subscribers, and create sequences. I love being able to target my emails to the most receptive people.

What do you dislike?

Since it is a newer email service provider, there have been times when I've had issues with deliverability and emails not making it to the subscriber. I've always been able to resolve those quickly with the help of support. I don't like that I have to worry about it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're thinking about InfusionSoft but feel like too much for what you need in your business, then I'd highly recommend ConvertKit. It's like InfusionSoft light and you don't have to hire someone else to run it for you.

ConvertKit solves the problem of keeping in touch with people who want to hear from me. It's a great solution for people who have outgrown MailChimp (or who are sick of paying double for subscribers) but don't need the power of InfusionSoft. ConvertKit makes it easy for me to tag subscribers based on the actions they take when reading my emails and this lets me create content based on those actions. More importantly, it lets me make offers to people based on their actions.

Convertkit review by Allison B.
Allison B.

"Great low-cost email marking solution"

What do you like best?

ConvertKit allows you to set up simple automations in order to manage your email lists. While this isn't the most robust system in the world, it is perfect for companies just getting started with email marketing who do not yet need all the bells and whistles that come with solutions such as Ontraport and Infusionsoft. I also love how you can create simple landing pages.

What do you dislike?

Their form builder is very bare-bones. I prefer Aweber in this respect, since you can design forms directly in their dashboard. With ConvertKit, you can only build simple forms, and need to do any design work on your website. They also do not have email templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The automations available with ConvertKit are VERY simple. If you need robust automation, you need Ontraport or Infusionsoft.

ConvertKit definitely saves money if you need simple email marketing software. It is less expensive than the more robust solutions, which have more options than most people need, but you can still do simple automations.

Convertkit review by Kristen N.
Kristen N.

"SO much better than Mailchimp"

What do you like best?

Mailchimp is primarily a list based email platform where Convertkit is subscriber based. Which spells out to being 100% better than Mailchimp. I can easily organize all different subscribers into different interests, purchased products, and target sending sequences based on so many little things. It's amazing and I can't recommend it enough!

What do you dislike?

I wish they were a little less expensive. As a new business owner just starting out I still have less than 100 subscribers and so pulling a $30/month is a pricy, but I know in the long run it will be well worth it.

The biggest problem it is solving is not paying for duplicate subscribers like I would on a list based platform rather than just paying for subscribers once on a subscriber based platform.

Convertkit review by Maurice H.
Maurice H.

"Convertkit - The worlds BEST email marketing service for bloggers. Period."

What do you like best?

All the features that you want to have as a blogger/marketer are right where they are supposed to be.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. It is very complete. Maybe, just maybe a little bit more edit options here and there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A super easy to use email service even for people with low tech knowledge. Simple to set up and live within seconds. All the features you are looking for as a beginner, intermediate or expert in marketing online.

The integrations with other software like WordPress makes it a click and go email service. Automations are a breeze to set up. Very visually appealing, and super easy to edit when necessary. A great way to keep all the mail sequences live and still have the ability to change things.

Reaching my audience at the right time. Delivering great emails with no tech issues that take time.

Convertkit review by User in Military
User in Military

"Convertkit is my go to recommendation"

What do you like best?

Convert kit makes it easy to set up newsletters, email autoresponders (visually) and the A/B testing is so easy to understand to someone who has a huge phobia of tech (like me.) When I was too lazy to set up a website, Convertkit was a lifesaver because they allow you to create landing pages and I was able to start collecting emails before I ever laid a finger on my website. I tried two other email systems before convertkit and the deliverability is waaaaay better. My email open rate went up but my emails didn't change. It's one of the reasons I am definitely sticking with convertkit.

Last, the support with convertkit is amazing!!! They are fast and super polite. There are very few companies whose support I am impressed with but they are definitely one of them. I had a billing error happen around June and they fixed it in less than 30 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Convertkit is missing some crucial things. The template selection is scarce, so I create my own which takes way longer. Seriously, I live for templates and they need an upgrade. I would love if you could set up your own domain like you can in someother programs. especially since you can create landing pages. I really wish the analytics were more detailed. Convertkit literally gives you the basics and thats it. At the very least they need to make it so you can integrate google analytics. I also don't like that I am so limited in the editor. Maybe that's what keeps the deliver rate sky high but I can't even use my brand fonts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everyone has different business needs, my only recommendation is do your research. I love convertkit for my business and if you want to switch but you're worried about how much work it will be, don't. They have a migration concierge that makes it soooo easy.

I am solving the problem of being able to send emails that actually make it to my email list. AND having a pretty self explanitory interface so that everything is easy to figure out on my own or look up.

Convertkit review by Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

"Email List Has Grown Just By Switching to ConvertKit"

What do you like best?

For whatever reason, I get more opens and clicks and signs up just since I have switched to ConvertKit. It's easy to use, has all the features you want without the crazy price. I was very pleasantly surprised to find out they had landing pages as well!!! All i had to do was design the page in convertkit and install the plugin on my wordpress site. It then created the most beautiful landing pages for me.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if they had more landing page templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are serious about growing your list, start with ConvertKit instead of having to move it over later.

I was not getting many sign ups on my offers and my open rate was extremely low. Both have increased since switching to ConvertKit.

Convertkit review by Anika S.
Anika S.

"An online entrepreneur that did a lot of research before deciding on ConvertKit"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up and use. ConvertKit really shines with their Sequences – automated email campaigns that can be used for welcome/indoctrination series and sales funnels. They are laid out chronologically by email, so you can see the entire sequence and the email content for each. I also love that ConvertKit includes landing pages and forms that are easily customizable.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had tiered pricing. $29/month seems steep when you don’t have any subscribers yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s especially great for bloggers and online entrepreneurs; I value its simplicity and it has all the features I need. However, for larger businesses it may not be the best fit. It’s not as robust as some other email service providers (e.g. no CRM).

Email marketing is key for most any business nowadays. It gives me a way to capture leads from my website and be able to communicate directly with them. Moreover, ConvertKit has been SO much easier for me to use than many other email service providers.

Convertkit review by Erin F.
Erin F.

"Email marketing made easy!"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love how simple it is to set up sequences in ConvertKit. I use them for everything, from email courses to sales funnels. Super-simple, and it puts my sales on auto-pilot.

Another favorite thing--each subscriber only counts once! No more duplicate counts for subscribers who sign up for multiple lists, which means I don't pay extra.

What do you dislike?

The interface is still a little clunky, and the documentation not entirely clear on certain aspects. But improvements are being made, and the Facebook group is very helpful!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It's totally worth it if you want to automate your newsletters or sales funnels.

I automate everything now--my entire email list. I never have to figure out what to send, I literally have an entire year's worth of emails ready to go, and no matter when someone joins my list, they get the emails they need in the appropriate order to build that trust, as well as ensure they don't miss anything.

Convertkit review by Asia A.
Asia A.

"Designed by bloggers, for bloggers"

What do you like best?

I've used SEVERAL email marketing softwares (MailChimp, Constant Contact, MailerLite) for both clients and myself and from experience, can say that none deliver quite like ConvertKit. It has the smallest learning curve of them all, in my experience. Very easy to setup landing pages and opt-in forms and sync them to my WordPress site.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little bit more than I was hoping, but I'm happy and willing to pay for it because I truly believe in and enjoy using the product.

I am beginning to build an email list for my blog in hopes of turning it into more of a business than a hobby.

Convertkit review by Kristen J.
Kristen J.

"Easy to use email mailer"

What do you like best?

I love that everything is one place: email sequences, opt-ins, landing pages, forms - no more having to link everything together! ConvertKit is simple to use - especially if you want simple letters with essentially no frills. There's no setup time, nothing to learn - you can just start sending letters.

What do you dislike?

My biggest concern is the lack of SEO options on landing pages. What advantage to me is it to use their landing pages if you can't edit SEO important fields (meta-description, page title, etc)...AND their lack of SEO overrides anything you do on a Wordpress page? You want people to be able to find your opt-in...which means you want it optimized for SEO. It's impossible to fully do that using a ConvertKit landing page. (Most of the time I use a naked form on a landing page built off my Wordpress page now.)

Also, remember the no frills? Sometimes I want frills. I'd love to be able to change text color without having to edit css each time. I'd love to be able to click to add a simple link to remove someone solely from a sequence, instead of the entire mailing list.

The best part about ConvertKit is the ability to send opt-ins easily - with very little time for setup.

Convertkit review by Bart M.
Bart M.

"Automated flows have never been easier"

What do you like best?

Convertkit is rather basic in what it offers. Nothing too fancy, nothing too complicated. But that is why we implemented their solution very fast. We switched from Mailchimp for our mail automation needs and we were up and running in no time.

What do you dislike?

It is a rather small and startup-alike team. It means occasional downtimes and improvements on roadmaps that change from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something simple, that is not over-powered but simply does what it needs to do: send timed emails, Convertkit might be the easiest of em all.

On a regular basis we create a new website for one of our products and start sending automated mails to those interested. Creating an easy flow with the simple solution that Convertkit offers, we were able to convert many leads to engaging with us. It does not require you to work too hard to make it work... And that's a big plus.

Convertkit review by Mark Williams – C.
Mark Williams – C.

"Incredibly easy to use, with insane functionality"

What do you like best?

I LOVE using ConverKit. It's simple and easy to use and maneuver through. The functionality is insane. You get so many of the sweet automations that Infusionsoft has without the hassle of their software/customer service.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a more visual way to go through and see what automations you've set up, like there is in some of the premium marketing automation platforms. But other than that, I've been using it for close to 6 months now, and I really haven't found things I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT! You'll seriously be glad that you did. Don't wait! The functionality is insane, and there's even more that I don't even know how to use yet. So don't wait. Your business will thank you.

There are a lot of marketing automation/email marketing systems out there. But they are clunky, expensive, or confusing. Convert Kit isn't. It's easy, inexpensive (when you compare to the other systems), and it just plain gets the job done. I'd like to have ALL my businesses on convert kit.

Convertkit review by Krystal B.
Krystal B.

"Better Than Other Email Options For Entrepreneurs"

What do you like best?

I think ConvertKit is perfect for someone like myself who is a busy entrepreneur and blogger. It doesn't have advanced features like other robust email platforms, but I don't need them. My main focus for using ConvertKit is to segment my lists (which can be done through tags) and create easy, automated sequences for subscribers. I like that I have one main list that I can break down based on products or even my different website categories. It is easy to set up, but it did take a little bit of time to nail down my forms and sequences. I no longer needed a separate landing page software since ConvertKit can also create landing pages.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be a little buggy, but everything seems to be easy to figure out. Their help desk will fix it quickly.

It solves the problem of trying to segment content out to my list tailored to their interests. I don't want to send someone interested in one topic emails about another, so I am able to easily do this in ConvertKit.

Convertkit review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"ConvertKit is a solution to so many email marketing problems~"

What do you like best?

Can I just say everything? Truly? After trying out other email services, ConvertKit has answered so many of prayers. I love that I can create opt in forms easily and keep them on brand. I love that I can created automated sequences and have them filtered to go to only certain people at certain times.

I love that they layout relies less on html which means my emails actually end up in the inbox instead of spammed!

What do you dislike?

I've had some problems with certain opt in offers delivering promptly. Now I'm not sure if that's ConvertKit or if it's just other peoples email services but I do occasionally get emails asking for me to send them their free gift... which ConvertKit should automatically do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's important to merge lists when you can so that you don't have people on multiple lists all the time. If you run an email challenge or something of the sort, merge that list into your main one. You also don't want to pay for additional subscribers if it's just the same person subscribed in 40 different places!

I'm able to offer free email courses to my clients and stay in contact with them weekly. Which makes my life so much easier! I love being able to offer that additional value to them while not taking any additional time from my schedule.

Convertkit review by Annie A.
Annie A.

"ConvertKit is simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

What's not to like? I like nearly everything there is to do with CK. It's easy, it's simple, it doesn't have a bunch of stuff you don't need and yet it's robust and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

They've had some growing pains in the past year and things didn't always work as they should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you just want to build a list, email your people and not be overcharged, CK is awesome. If you want fancy email templates, unless you can code your own or want to hire someone to do it, you probably won't like CK. But I'll tell you - CK WILL increase your open rates because their templates ARE simple.

I love that CK only charges you per email address and not per list/segment.

Convertkit review by Bridget C.
Bridget C.

"Simple interface, awesome functionality"

What do you like best?

I love that ConvertKit lets you tag subscribers, so you can readily segment your email list for more effective targeting. You can use the tags to identify customers, potential leads, or unengaged subscribers, and target each group appropriately. I love that ConvertKit integrates readily with other platforms like Zapier and Leadpages. My entire business runs automatically thanks to these powerful integrations.

What do you dislike?

I wish ConvertKit had more analytics like other email platforms, so I could know the geographical location of my subscribers or more demographic data about them. Because ConvertKit only asks for first name and email address, sometimes the data is very limited. I wish I could get more information on where my subscribers live and how they are interacting with my brand to better serve them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest the time into setting up your sequences and forms to manage subscribers how you want, so you can really take advantage of automations offered by this platform!

ConvertKit is how I manage all my customers and prospects for my online business. Using its sequences and tags has drastically increased my sales and made my business more profitable. It is easier to communicate with my subscribers and offer excellent customer service. Furthermore, because I'm readily able to identify unengaged "cold" subscribers, ConvertKit makes it easy to remove them from my list so my open rates stay very high (>50%) and I have an audience I know is interested in my products and ready to buy.

Convertkit review by Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

"Accessible Email Marketing for All Marketers"

What do you like best?

Convertkit is set up in such a way that it is easy to segment different types of people in your email list for maximum benefit to your marketing.

What do you dislike?

While there are landing pages and forms prebuilt in ConvertKit that you can utilize, some of the layouts could be tweaked to fit each individual business a little more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Convertkit doesn't often offer free trials directly from their site, but if you find affiliates, often they have access to a 14 day or 30 day free trial. Just poke around!

Convertkit is a game changer in marketing automation. In addition to welcome email series and launch or evergreen email automations, you can also send blast emails to your entire list or segment.

Convertkit review by User

"So much to love....and hate about ConvertKit"

What do you like best?

I love the visual automations and tagging. I've used plenty of email marketing tools before -- Mailchimp, Drip, HubSpot -- and ConvertKit is powerfully easy.

What do you dislike?

Technical problems. So. Many. Technical problems. My story:

So I thought everything was humming along fine until I started getting emails and comments from my subscribers:

'Hey pal -- where's part 2 of the 3-part course I signed up for!'

It seemed that folks in certain sequences weren't getting their emails. In fact, some subscribers weren't even getting welcome emails!

So I complained to support (nice folks) and they said someone was on it. Well 11+ days later and none of the problems have been fixed. So it looks like I'm gonna have to switch to a more reliable email marketing system -- which sucks. Because it was easy to use.

Also: I dislike how when someone finishes a sequence, they call it a 'unsubscriber'. Makes things super-confusing.

If it works properly, it makes it easier to build complex email automations.

Convertkit review by Morgan A.
Morgan A.

"ConvertKit took my email marketing to the next level!"

What do you like best?

This platform is extremely user friendly and has amazing capabilities!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't care for is that I can't easily keep track of what form is attached to what sequence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is worth the investment. I was completely overwhelmed with MailChimp, but in ConvertKit it is very easy to connect the dots and nurture your email list.

ConvertKit helps me nurture my email list, which was something I could never do before. I am able to send people more of what they want to learn about, which is huge!

Convertkit review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"A True Email Powerhouse"

What do you like best?

ConvertKit is different from other email list providers as it allows you to manage subscribers not lists. It is subscriber based and as such is super easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about ConvertKit, except for the fact that the sequences are not intuitive and difficult to master.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it now, no reason to consider any other email service provider.

Click throughs to my website and products.

Convertkit review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Convert Kit is an Easy Email Marketing Solution"

What do you like best?

I love that Convert Kit is so easy to use. Their forms integrate with Leadpages (which is important to me) and they make autoresponder emails seem like a breeze. Plus you can tag subscribers based on clicks, actions, etc. which is incredible valuable. I highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

I actually really love the program, can't think of anything right now I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great program, I highly recommend checking it out :)

I use convertkit for our email marketing. It allows us to get into our subscribers inboxes, send out autoresponder sequences to add value and suggest products we sell to our subscribers. It's a great software.

Convertkit review by Janelle J.
Janelle J.

"Great software to manage multiple system mailing list. "

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to manage all of my subscribers with their tagging system.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you have to know HTML in order to design a template.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to use convertkit and you want to edit the templates please know HTMO or get someone to write it for you.

I am solving the management of my subscribers. I like how the software is organized and multiple dimensional.

Convertkit review by David H.
David H.

"great for email marketing to segments of your list"

What do you like best?

There is a focus on tagging individual users rather than adding users to lists. This allows you to segment your list in ways that get the right message to the right people.

What do you dislike?

I'd like better merges available, to get user-specific info on the messages that I send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you're doing something more than the standard "email newsletter."

Sending hyper-focused emails to big groups of people.

Convertkit review by Keisha S.
Keisha S.

"Easy to use but lots of emails don't make it to the inbox"

What do you like best?

Tags! The ability to add tags to users, to create autosequences, and ability to easily embed forms and ability to segment emails.

What do you dislike?

Lots of emails don't make it to the user's inbox and that was one of the top claims that Convertkit used to have -- deliverability.

Email marketing. Being able to communicate with our community.

Convertkit review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Powerhouse email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

The segmenting capabilities are awesome. You can create so many different rules and tags so that even though you're automating your emails, your users will still get a custom experience depending upon how they joined your list.

What do you dislike?

Not very user-friendly compared to some other email tools. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get Convertkit if you want to develop a strong relationship with your audience and make the most of your marketing efforts.

I can provide more specific and customized emails to my users depending on how they respond to the emails and opt-ins I'm providing them.

Convertkit review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"The easiest way to start marketing automation"

What do you like best?

ConvertKit is the simplest tool to use for marketing automation. Their builder is so intuitive and simple to learn.

What do you dislike?

They don't have all the crazy in-depth features of more established marketing automation tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ConvertKit is the easiest way to get started, if you want to do drip emails but don't want to spend weeks on it they are the best fit.

Setting up marketing automation campaigns for new customers, new subscribers, etc. Before apps like ConvertKit, setting up drip emails was clunky, but they have truly changed the game.

Convertkit review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!"

What do you like best?

The lady that contacted me to do the demo spent a generous amount of time answering my questions.

What do you dislike?

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! You have to prove to them when you have a bigger list that you have at least 20% Open rate which is impossible and unrealistic when your email marketing ends up on the gmail promotions folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT waste your time and money with this company, there are many others similar to them and more affordable too.

This is the most ridiculous email marketing company ever! The lady at the customer service chat named Courtney was unprofessional and even deleted my account even though I showed her many screenshots of my sales on mailchimp. RUDE! Will take my business elsewhere!

Convertkit review by Sandra D.
Sandra D.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Convertkit is much easier to use and incorporate into my existing site. Sales pages are super easy to create as well. Love it!

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Convertkit is easy to use regardless of you level of technological know-how. It is designed to get the job done without major frustration or overwhelm.

Makes it easy to create targeted lists so that you know what to send to which list. I appreciate the dashboard to track list growth so you know how close you are to meeting your daily/weekly or monthly goals.

Convertkit review by Emily M.
Emily M.

"Makes connecting with my audience a breeze."

What do you like best?

Clean, easy-to-use interface and templates. Doesn't come with the extra bulk most other email autoresponder systems are saddled with.

What do you dislike?

The subscriber segmentation and sequences options aren't quite as advanced as I would like.

Sending out a weekly newsletter to my list — my open rate has consistently been above 40 percent. My subscribers respond well to the personal feeling of Convertkit's simple email templates.

Convertkit review by Joanna K.
Joanna K.

"Convertkit for a start email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Convertkit is fairly simple to use for email marketing. Building templates, emails, and segmented lists is pretty straightforward.

What do you dislike?

The forms, landing pages, and triggers, require a bit more developer skills if you want them to look anything different than generic Convertkit material. It gets a little complex but the Help Center is generally a good resource.

We are looking for low cost solutions to sending targeted email campaigns by our different segments.

Convertkit review by Amanda G.
Amanda G.

"Great email management service!"

What do you like best?

ConvertKit is an organized platform for email management. They make creating new opt-ins a breeze and tagging new subscribers.

What do you dislike?

The automation feature could be easier to use and change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand tagging and automations well before you start setting it up

Convertkit helps organize and interact with my email list.

Convertkit review by Megan W.
Megan W.

"Excellent for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

I love ConvertKit's trackability and retargeting features. I also love the RSS import featurefor my blog.

What do you dislike?

Lack of templates (even though I know emails are suppose to be simple). It would be nice to have a few more options.

It's an easy to use lead capture tool that has greatly helped me grow my email list!

Convertkit review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Intuitive App and very helpful for Solopreneurs"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to be able to tag what people are interested in so that I can send follow-up emails. It also immediately pulls things from my blog and creates drafts. I also like that there is only one list to have to content with.

What do you dislike?

The emails that you send out aren't as pretty as they are with some other sites. It's definitely function over form. Wish there were more landing page designs.

This is allowing me to interact with my email list, and also create landing pages. It can also integrate with my website effortlessly through a plugin, so that's great too.

Convertkit review by jamie  w.
jamie w.

"Easy Email Automation"

What do you like best?

Simple and Easy to use Platform, particularly like the sequence email portion and option to use tags. List management is easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

Too much white space on Forms and Landing Pages, hard to design email templates, forms and landing pages.

Simplify email campaigns and lists.

Convertkit review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Great!!!"

What do you like best?

They are easy to use, have great customer service

What do you dislike?

I would like it to be less expensive! Specially in the beginning when we don’t have many people

Recommendations to others considering the product

Amazing! Really recommend!

No problems with them. I had a problem with my payment (my problem) and they were great.

Convertkit review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very easy to learn and implement campains."

What do you like best?

Responsiveness of CS if there are any issues when building broadcasts, forms or land pages.

What do you dislike?

Limited design for broadcasts and forms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for start-up small businesses looking to analyze and easily implement e-mail campaigns. Provides basic for a to develop and embed in your site, and landing pages that can be easily developed and are very simple.

Conversion rates for emails to determine IRR on email marketing campaigns.

Convertkit review by Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

"Great newbie friendly newsletter tool "

What do you like best?

ConvertKit is very easy to navigate. I joined a year ago and have had the best experience.

What do you dislike?

The price could be lower, especially for beginners.

I'm able to communicate with my readers via newsletter

Convertkit review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Convertkit makes me more money!"

What do you like best?

All the different funnels I can create and I love how they're connecting with Instapage for lead pages.

What do you dislike?

That I can't target people at different stages of the sequence. For example I would like to send different emails to people who have finished the funnel then people at the beginning of the funnel.

That I can send different people, different emails and products! I can pitch different product at different times and it's made me more money!

Convertkit review by User in Music
User in Music

"Love convertkit!"

What do you like best?

Convertkit is great for automation and setting up autoresponders.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is a bit higher than other alternatives, but for me it's worth it for the automation capabilities.

Converkit has helped me set up autoresponder sequences and divide my audience with tags.

Convertkit review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"The best"

What do you like best?

I love the ease and simplicity of ConvertKit. It has just enough bells and whistles without being too over the top (and unnecessary)

What do you dislike?

can't think of anything that I don't like

email marketing

Convertkit review by Lisa  R.
Lisa R.

"Good Email Platform"

What do you like best?

The options for setting up lead systems are incredible

What do you dislike?

Hard to customize emails, but great for basic email needs.

Convert kit helped to establish lead funnels

Convertkit review by Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.

"Solid tool!!! "

What do you like best?

Tags, segmentation, the overall UI is sharp!

What do you dislike?

Landing page forms need more style and features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!

Communicating w/ subscribers

Convertkit review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"ConvertKit make email marketing a breeze"

What do you like best?

I love the on boarding experience with ConvertKit. Everything from welcome emails and videos to quick tutorials, to facebook groups. Very nice experience overall.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about ConvertKit at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Onboarding is great--and worth it!

List building and email marketing.

Convertkit review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Very efficient"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Has everything you need.

Tag subscribers.

What do you dislike?

Cannot format email with beautiful template like mailchimp.

Email sequences.

Learning about Convertkit?

* We monitor all Convertkit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.