Convirza (formerly LogMyCalls)

Convirza is the next generation of intelligent call tracking and mobile marketing analytics. Convirza pulls call analytics from every customer phone conversation and triggers automated actions.

Work for Convirza (formerly LogMyCalls)?
Retreaver vs 3 2x

Learning about Convirza?

Convirza (formerly LogMyCalls) Reviews

Ask Convirza a Question
Showing 23 Convirza reviews
Convirza review by <span>Eric P.</span>
Eric P.

I AM CONVIRZA FOR LIFE. They are the #1 Ranked Toll Free Number on this Planet. I Can Prove this.

What do you like best?

I Can Prove That This Company is the Most Ethical and Greatest Company of the 21st Century....Seriously

I Am a Convirza for Life!

•THE DEAL THEY PROMISED ME IS SET IN STONE FOR LIFE, I will Never go with another Company for my 800 Number.

Convirza will you marry me?

I Am About To Write the Greatest Review ever about this company. I Will Come back and do it as soon as I can, but in the meantime;

You won't believe how astonishing this company truly is, I plan on writing such an astounding write up about my Excellent services and the experiences I have had since I have been working with CONVIRZA

for over 3 years now. I ALMOST LEFT, But then I realized something....Special.

Something they had done for me, that made me realize that I can't live without their services.

What can I say to give such a ethical company a perfect review?

I am not very good at these things, but I am human, and I must say that as a customer of this company, that I haven't felt so good about investing in something in a long time. I mean like since the late 80's and early 90's, have I felt so happy.

You ever felt like that? Like you wish you could go back in time, when You thought the things were better? I know I have, and I would have to say that Jeremiah Wilson, as the CEO of Convirza, is among one of the most Sincere and Honest men I have seen in the past 29 years or so. He Makes Living in the 2018 era as good as the 90's. I Never thought real deals like this existed in this day and age.

To and fro, these customer service reps are genius, just like their Leader, they really work hard to help you get the spot on information, that you need. But they don't stop there.

I have seen and worked with many hundreds of different businesses out there, I could be a expert on frauds and quality test manager critic; LOOK NO FURTHER, This company is the Quality Toll Free Number Company in the Game.

You got a number you want, want it at a reasonable price, you won't have any downtime, no flaws, and all the additional goodies and bundle plans That You could ever dream of, but they beat the rest with the Affordable luxury special! HANDS DOWN, THE VERY BEST!

I don't want to make this longwinded, but they gave me a deal for life, that I will always be grandfathered in and I will never regret making the choice to stick with the VERY BEST Toll Free Number Company on this planet. I Am a Convirza for Life!

HOW COULD I EVER LEAVE CONVIRZA? No Way! They Made me feel really special and I haven't felt so happy since the day I opened my business up and started making sales. The real reward for my company, was when I worked up to build the business to the point where We needed a 1 800 Number. The first company we found was CONVIRZA and we have been with them since. They are like our Family and they have helped us save many thousands of people worldwide, if it wasn't for them, our expansions wouldn't have been possible. They have enhanced our services to get closer to our customers, and the functionality of their other applications allows phone recordings, tracking, and multiple 800 numbers for analytic tracking; I mean this ROCKS!

I Checked out many other company's and none met up to our strict quality standard; like CONVIRZA. We grew up together as ethical hardworking people, and they are providing services for the working class, blue collar, men and women today.

They have not let the lockstep Bureaucratic Corporatist mentality hinder the old soul, down to earth charitable love, of doing REAL DEAL BUSINESS. No Bullcrap Gets in the way. They are a Even Flow, and the Realest people I have seen in quite a long time.

I mean it, they are freaking boss when it comes to what they do.

Solid Ethics and Moral code.

I Am a Happy Camper with my favorite 1800 NUMBER! Thanks Jeremiah, you guys run a sweet ship and know what you guys are doing. As they say, "Let The Experts do their Job".

Stop Chasing your Dreams and be Life.

PS: I can't wait to finish my review. Love You CONVIRZA, You made my Summer 2018 the BEST! Who cares enough about a small business owner, like my self, enough to help us when we were down and out and couldn't pay our bill, CONVIRZA helped out in the end, and made a way, when there was none. This company will work with you, it only starts out at 29.99, you really can't afford to miss out on a deal like this. They are practically giving their services away for Free; what are you waiting for.

THESE SORT OF DEALS AND COMPANY'S Come around every blue moon, and don't last forever; but CONVIRZA is here to STAY!

I Am a Convirza for Life!

~Eric Geoffrey von Leonard Plott~

Harvard Researcher

Plant Based Nutritionist Cornell

What do you dislike?

I Dislike that I Didn't upgrade and take advantage of the complete program plan much earlier than I did. I Would have had more success if I would have just jumped in and started at the highest plan they had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been through it all with Toll Free 800 number company's, you name the situation, the services, the applications and the goodies in the plans; there is no better, more efficient, smoother functionality, and basic simple online experience.

I would say if you are consider leaving your toll free company, or you are not completely satisfied or happy with your current services, don't think twice about this, the best choice you will make is making the switch over to CONVIRZA. If you are looking for a better services or you want the BEST Services at the better price, make the switch; it is the best choice I ever made and I know what to look for and the standard with these types of functions. I am considered and expert in critiquing quality with web site designs and other online service company functions; this is a 10 out of 10 star business that will leave you feeling happy each and every month that you allow them to be your service provider for toll free 800 numbers.

No problems, but only efficient business services and awesomely kind representatives. BEST PRODUCT/SERVICE.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Convirza (formerly LogMyCalls)
Convirza review by <span>Susan M.</span>
Susan M.

Secure more sales with proven data showing clients the effectiveness of our advertising programs

What do you like best?

Easy to use website to analyze data. I am able to show the value of my services to potential customers by providing data to them showing results from the advertising programs that I sell.

What do you dislike?

i would like the ability for clients to receive an email, where they can listen to calls directly from the email, rather than go to the website to listen

One of my largest clients had no way to track how effective the advertising program we were doing for him was working. Now he can instantly rattle off the number of phone calls we generate for him monthly.

We were able to show him that new customer calls were generated even in the months that he chose not to advertise by doing a month to month comparison . We tracked the months for previous years when he advertised monthly to the years when he was not consistently advertising every month and showed him an increase in calls. In this way, we were able to provide a benefit to the customer and increase the total dollars spent on advertising.

What Inbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Convirza review by <span>Ravishankar S.</span>
Ravishankar S.

Efficient to setup, good ongoing support, and ability to optimize to meet evolving success metrics.

What do you like best?

The product road map that readily incorporates feedback from the clients who are using it in the field to develop subsequent v2 features. Additionally the customer support with the existing version has been outstanding to meet evolving business requirements as soon as possible within current constraints.

What do you dislike?

Some of the original features were inflexible to meet custom needs of our business model which caused some ambiguity among our clients regarding the true value of the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have as much clarity regarding how you intend to use the service and do a trial setup to confirm requirements are met end-to-end. Although simple on the outset, call-tracking can be a pretty confusing concept for SMBs to readily comprehend off the bat and significant coaching maybe needed before they see the value from the service and decide to persist with it.

Solving the attribution problem using call tracking as one of the means to convey the lead generating value of our marketing programs to enrolled SMBs. Early preliminary results indicate that this service maybe a critical component of a host of such activities in communicating the value of some of the key utilities to a subset of our customers. We are investing in related activities to increase adoption.

Convirza review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

The product and service were good, but it was fatally unreliable for us.

What do you like best?

The people at Convirza were very helpful and the service they offered was easy to use, both during setup and afterward in the online control panel. I was initially very pleased with the experience. However, during our trial (of just a few days), we experienced a major problem. I'll discuss that in the next section.

What do you dislike?

One day, a few hours into the business days, we began to realize that all our calls were being dropped after 30 seconds. We spent a lot of time looking at our internal phone systems and working with AT&T to make sure it wasn't our problem. Then we thought, "What if it was LogMyCalls?" (Convirza's old name). We disabled call tracking and the problem IMMEDIATELY went away -- all calls were back to normal.

I sent a ticket to them, they looked into it and confirmed that it was a problem. It was fixed a few hours later.

This meant that for a better part of 3-4 business hours, we could not maintain communications with our customers. We had to quickly ask for their phone number (within the 30-second drop limit) and hope we could get it all, and then manually call them back. We spent the next two days tracking down everyone we might've missed and apologizing to them.

So the problem was fixed in the end, true, but the whole thing was unacceptably handled. What's wrong with this scenario?

1) We received no warning of any sort that there was a service outage.

2) We had to manually debug the issue and inform THEM that they were experiencing an outage.

3) There was no debriefing afterward, no "this is how it happened and this is what we'll do to prevent it in the future". Their only response was "That is a very rare occurrence." Be that as it may, with something as business-critical as phone lines, it's unacceptable to have a failure of this magnitude without any warning and without any postmortem. I cannot have faith in "rarity" alone when the technical problem that caused it was never made public... how could I know the underlying issue was identified, much less fixed for the future? Is it going to simply happen again on some indeterminate future date?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please be sure you talk to them about reliability and downtime, what plans they have in place to deal with outages, how you will be notified of downtime, and any reimbursements your business could receive in case it happens.

If they cannot satisfactorily answer these questions, I would find another call-tracking company that could.

Call tracking still seems like a very valuable service to us, but we'll have to go with another company when we try it again -- preferably one with a good SLA and a documented disaster-recovery procedure.

Convirza review by <span>Joe G.</span>
Joe G.

Cumbersome but usable.

What do you like best?

I like that Convirza gives me relatively quick access to gross calls by route, group, and over reasonable time periods, with some limited analytics. Also, purchasing new numbers is straightforward and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The UX loads slowly and takes a long time to accomplish even basic tasks. Changing ringto numbers for groups of routes and moving routes between groups is painstaking, editing (or even viewing) notification emails and webhooks is much harder than it should be, and the lack of control with user permissions has caused us some problems in the past. We've worked with a developer to create our own webapp that uses the Convirza API, but the API itself is also fairly limited (the inability to manage webhooks with the API is particularly annoying.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Conrviza is good for top-level management of a large number of routes, but the granular controls are cumbersome at best. If you don't want to use webooks, change your ringto numbers or notification emails often, or create users that can access multiple, specific groups throughout your account, then Conrviza will work fine.

We needed a single consolidated platform to manage a large number of routes to show the effectiveness of our marketing efforts for our clients. While we used three different providers before, switching to one provider has allowed us to better develop our own applications using your API, as well as better manage numbers as they are repurposed for other clients.

Convirza review by <span>Mark N.</span>
Mark N.

Inexpensive Phone tracking solution

What do you like best?

Convirza is the easiest and one of the less expensive phone tracking solutions out there. Its great especially for smaller businesses that don't have high volume calls but still need call tracking.

What do you dislike?

We have had some issues with robo calls hitting some of the numbers we were assigned but that may have simply been some bad phone numbers in the pool that were assigned to us.

This has helped us report effectiveness of various marketing channels like click to call from search, and other types of media.

Learning about Convirza (formerly LogMyCalls)?

* We monitor all Convirza (formerly LogMyCalls) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.