G2 Crowd Acquires Siftery to Create a New Way to Buy and Manage Software Spend 馃殌

Copper

Copper is a smart & simple CRM that helps you close deals faster.

Work for Copper?

Learning about Copper?

Copper Reviews

Ask Copper a Question
Showing 391 Copper reviews
Copper review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Simple yet Powerful"

What do you like best?

The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and its' seamless integration with G Suite is outstanding. One of my favorite features is that I can mouse-over a name or email address in Gmail and have all the opportunities related to that person, along with all of their contact details, show up instantly in the Copper panel on the sidebar.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to say here but if I had to pick something it would be a bit deeper of integration with Zapier. It's already very good but there are some small nuisances. Nothing I can't work around. An example is that when triggering actions in Zapier, I can pull the information for the Primary Contact of an opportunity, but not any of the other People linked to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't set up your custom fields on an agile basis. Take the time to think them through. This is generic CRM advice, not necessarily related specifically to Copper.

Automation! Integration with Zapier has allowed me to automate a LOT.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Copper
Copper review by Sharon K.
Sharon K.

"Easy to use and right there!"

What do you like best?

Copper is an Add-on to the Google calendar which means I can see my contacts' details right from within my Inbox. I can add contacts (which are auto-populated by Copper from their email data saving me tons of time in data entry), add opportunities, set tasks and reminders, all from within my Inbox. No swapping over to another tab to add contacts to my CRM anymore. Happy days!

What do you dislike?

Not really too much I dislike. Copper has made my CRM entries so much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love Copper as an easy to use CRM that is accessible from right within your Inbox. This makes it super easy to add opportunities, tasks and reminders, and to see the contact history when you're managing emails.

I can easily see what sales opportunities are in my pipeline, and who I need to follow up depending on what stage they're at. I also love that I can add reminders, making sure nothing slips through the cracks. Being able to see the email history from within Copper (without having to do a Google search) makes it easier to get back on track with where you're at with the client communication stream.

What CRM solution do you use?

Copper review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Google Integration "

What do you like best?

We are google centric. Copper's integration with google is second to none. We can be communicating with a prospect that has not yet been added to Copper, once added to Copper all of our emails domain wide automatically are added. A client is added to Copper by one of our admin team, give it a few seconds, and the details are in my phones contact list!

Copper is very easy to use, I like my tech but I don't need to think hard to get the most out of copper. Not that I have used Pandadocs yet (still reviewing) but the integration looks awesome.

The mobile app is ok, it needs some more improvement but for the time being it is fine.

The new reporting they have is great to. You can export to google sheets and then design your own.

What do you dislike?

I feel it is priced a bit high, however not high enough to out way the benefits.... we will continue to use it indefinitely. It would be great to be able to have dynamic fields that only displayed depending on data in other fields. Better integration with MailChimp would be great, specifically being able to sync other fields in the CRM to mailchimp.

Also the multiple relationships between entities needs to be improved. They are working on it and we look forward to the improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works best if you are on G Suite

Keeping track of leads is important, Copper does this very well. Also knowing how many times a client has had contact, and how long from the last contact. We have business partners that we work with, through reporting we have been able to share (through google sheet) key information to them.

Copper review by Mary P.
Mary P.

"Everything in one place"

What do you like best?

We had been looking for a program that would do specific tasks. We tried programs that had to many component that we never used, but had to pay for. Copper gave us everything we needed. We have several employees emails each client. ALL the emails are captured in their file. Copper integrates with several programs. We can go to a client record and see everything that is going on and where they are in our process.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a Map with the calendar that shows all the appointments. I am right now making a map to show all the appointments and Projects currently booked and located.

Copper does most of the work. It send the invoice information to QB, Canvas, Calendar connects the folded to the record. Through automation , when a appointment or project is rescheduled it changes the record to reflect the new date and sends the client an email. Templates, To have everything already typed out. What a time saver.

Copper review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"A much needed and fresh change from the gorilla"

What do you like best?

Setup is a breeze! Love the direct integration with Gmail and being able to stay in Gmail for the majority of my day instead of switching back and forth for mundane tasks. It makes everything that much easier to manage and ensure I am staying on top of my accounts and nurturing where I need to instead of dropping a ball here and there

What do you dislike?

Size of the company is still smaller which can be a good/bad thing. They are lacking some integrations, but seems like they are willing to work with larger orgs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the plunge. Salesforce needs to continue innovating, but other companies like Copper/BaseCRM are SOLID choices that offer great flexibility and storage options vs. paying out the nose from big CRM.

Ease of use and consistency is a big deal for us. Having used other players in the space, our reps kept forgetting to update CRM. Giving them a chance to stick within Gmail and get it done with new leads, new opportunities, etc. made all the difference. We were able to realize 100% adoption shortly after implementation.

Copper review by Carl D.
Carl D.

"A decent system, that is customisable."

What do you like best?

Simple web format, with a mobile app too for when you are on the go. The interface is good on both desktop and mobile, adding information is simple and you can also customise mandatory fields. It also has a very easy integration with GSuite of you are using that too. It does also have a google mail extension as well. It has recently added some nice interface feature like dragging clients thought he various sales cycle stages instead of having to open them and make manual alterations.

What do you dislike?

Does not currently integrate with Sales Navigator, this may be down to LinkedIn being owned by Microsoft so they currently only support MS Dynamics and Sales Force CRMs. We would like to leverage better integration with our coming MI system too. The ability to disable Sys Admins from having access to everyone's emails instead of just management would be good too, as not all admins are senior a senior grade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you clearly define your requirements and do a comparison before you make your final decision, at least have a trial of it first.

Keeping track of inbound leads, opportunities, and conversation with clients for cover when your not available. Was a big increase in productivity since we changed from our last system. It is easy to manage the customisation needed for our company and the support has been very good too.

Copper review by Emily F.
Emily F.

"I couldn't run my business without Copper"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the seamless integration with gmail! I love the filter option when looking for customer information. The ability to create "Opportunities" for contacts is really helpful in tracking my workflow through the days/weeks.

What do you dislike?

There are always little things here and there that I'd like to tweak, but overall I am very happy with the system.

I use Copper as a solo business owner (it's just me, no employees). I run a medical-based business with clients who (hopefully) repeat business in 3, 6, or 12 months. With tags in Copper, I can tag a client with the date they're due back and then find all clients due back (August 2018) for example. It really helps my workflow/tracking. I like the ability to track a client from appointment setting through follow-up in the "Opportunity" function. The integration with Gmail is critical for me as I also use G Suite as base for my business.

Copper review by Bob P.
Bob P.

"Seamless Gmail integration and thoughtful features that delight"

What do you like best?

There are many features I like, but the two that leap to mind are auto refresh and the way emails are integrated. For example, if I have an opportunity I am tracking, and I speak to a new person at the company, or someone at a different company that is associated with that opportunity (like a vendor), I can add them to the Opportunity and any communications I have had with that person are automagically pulled in to that Opportunity. I worked as a Program Manager at a large software company in Redmond and have experience in a database product. I can attest that these seemingly minor features are actually quite difficult to execute, especially in the clean and compelling way that Copper has.

What do you dislike?

There could be better use of space on the Pipeline pages- there is a lot of whitespace and the text is very small. IT should either have larger text to fill the whitespace, or remove the whitespace and allow for zooming. I like to do a screen cap and paste into slides for Board meetings, and the way it is now is difficult to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I couldn't recommend it more highly.

I am the VP of Business Development and Copper has made it much more straightforward to track all of my customers and potential customers, even letting me know how many opens an email has had, or reminding me to follow up.

Copper review by Raian P.
Raian P.
View Original

"Best CRM in town -- a few basic limitations"

What do you like best?

Integration with G Suite works very well for the most part.

UI and UX are fantastic.

A Chrome extension that lives inside your inbox is super useful.

Very little manual data entry is required.

Quality technical support.

What do you dislike?

Google Contacts integration is very limited.

Reporting is limited (the more robust way to do reporting is outside the CRM, via Google Sheets).

Dashboard customization is not possible.

Automated Actions are limited.

Integration with Mailchimp is almost useless.

Their support team is responsive but there are some grave issues that have no solution.

We struggled for the past 4 years with Zoho CRM because of their bad product and even worse support. This caused a reduction in CRM adoption, which in turn hindered our ability to extract value from the CRM data.

PWX improved CRM adoption a lot, and I'm confident the product will get even better over time.

Copper review by Edward M.
Edward M.

"Essential Copper"

What do you like best?

Copper is simple to use and works on all our devices. As you can quickly see every interaction with a person due to it's tight integration with gmail, it compelling and enthusiastically used by all my staff.

What do you dislike?

There could be a tighter integration between Google Contacts and Copper. You quickly end up with contact information being out of sync and there is no true "on source of truth".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't delay. Try it.

The business problem we have solved is having one place for all interactions with a client. Besides the benefit of speed and accuracy, it has encouraged all staff to use Copper. I've had complex phone calls and have been able to sneak into Copper during the call and find everything I need - this often translates into money,

Copper review by Calvin W.
Calvin W.

"Easy CRM for email heavy businesses!"

What do you like best?

I love how easily Copper integrates with Gmail! No extra steps to track interactions with clients and monitor communication with them!

What do you dislike?

Price jump is considerable from a small team to a medium sized team. A medium sized price range or "lite" version for more users would be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Train your whole team on how to access activity from other Copper users in your company. We had some issues with people not referencing the data we actually had stored in Copper on our clients.

We have lots of people who email all of our clients. Copper has been amazing to provide our whole team with transparency on all of those conversations so that we can streamline, cross reference, and generally save our clients the pain of unnecessary emails from us!

Copper review by Rob C.
Rob C.

"Rockstar Integrated Sales and Communications Tools"

What do you like best?

GSuite and Copper fit like a glove! No more data capture and filling out CRM screens - Copper literally automates 90% of the data you need to capture to keep opportunities up to date.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. Pretty much like all CRM suites out there it is difficult to track and estimate the forward value/likelyhood of recurring SaaS subscription revenue that is likely to be generated from a sale... and when it is likely to be realised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use GSuite there is absolutely nothing in the market that compares to this product for CRM.

Massive increase in data capture from Sales Staff who normally are too lazy to write up the status of opportunities. Now there is no excuse and almost all data in our CRM is automatically harvested from GSuite. We love it.

Copper review by Sadesh,( Sam) S.
Sadesh,( Sam) S.

"I have been up and running immediately with Prosperworks"

What do you like best?

integration with Google integration with ring central and with email marketing. nothing is more time consuming than jumping from one app to another and with Prosperworks it is possible to integrate your working tools including the documents the ring central cloud system and payments.: IN PROSPERWORKS I TRUST

What do you dislike?

do not see the google email in my Inbox, and I also like the fact that you can integrate with documents management, quotes and payments as well. it is a tool that has lots of thinking and they made it simple to use that is the best about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

i have experience with 3 other different CRM softwares, and I chose to stick to this one. Why would I not recommend it. I love it. I am almost ' married' with Prosperworks, Prosperworks helps me make my living and generate money, it's easier than Insightly and Maximizer that are both web based too.

follow-up is one the keys for succeeding in sales and this tool his great for 1 -followups and sales projections that I did not have in my previous crm

Copper review by Jacob R.
Jacob R.

"Great, Intuitive CRM Software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of following the sales process and the effective communication between each of our departments. We are able to track the Sales process for qualified leads, the implementation process for new clients, and the up-selling process to current clients efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The reporting capabilities need to be more robust and be able to break down more information for data analytics. It also could use an email delay so you can set up emails to be sent out later.

We had an issue with being able to track when clients turnover and who was the new POC. This has helped clear that information. It has also helped us to see who our prospective clients are when we had no way of doing this in the past.

Copper review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"Lots of great ideas, poor implementation and dismal support."

What do you like best?

I like the idea behind the app, the close connection between sales and tasks and the gmail plugin.

What do you dislike?

1. Support is terrible. They use zendesk for their support and the people reading the support tickets seem to struggle with helping. Here are a few examples:

a: We changed our domain name. All we needed to do was update our usernames to have the new domain on them. THEY COULD NOT DO THIS. I had to request this change - literally just updating our email addresses - 3 TIMES before somebody finally said it could be done. The first two people just said that it was impossible. The third person said it was do-able but it required adding additional users, and deleting old users, which unassigned all the work.

Is it that hard to update a database?

b. When one user made changes to the opportunity stages, we lost several opportunities even though the software claimed that opportunities would just be moved to adjacent stages. What's the point of sales software that loses track of opportunities?? When I reached out to support they said: "Unfortunately, there is no way for us to recover any deleted records in your account if this is already been accidentally or intentionally deleted by someone. [in other words, this is all your fault, not ours] We recommend exporting your opportunities/records weekly so you have a fresh back up when you need." Again, what's the point of using your software if we are supposed to keep the data on our side and normal use of your software causes it to break? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

2. Reporting is totally sales focused and doesn't help at all with regular task and project management. There is no way to see which team members are doing their work, or to generate reports on average time spent on tasks. Some valuable KPI data is not available in the sales related reports, either. Like how about we get a report to show the average time to close a lead? There is so much valuable data that we simply can't access.

3. Messy messy messy. The screen is just jammed packed with data, much of it useless, and it's difficult to find the data you want. Accordions inside of tabs inside of pop-ups? Really? Is that the best way to access the tasks associated with a client? It shouldn't take 3-4 clicks to get to a teeny tiny truncated accordion window of information. We should be able to see and sort through data related to a client within the main window. Bad design.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for 3 or 4 years. It's too glitchy and support is terrible. We lost valuable data in regular use of the program.

We needed a task management system and a sales system. This seemed perfect, at first. But it's a big flop.

Copper review by Ian D.
Ian D.

"First CRM for our company"

What do you like best?

The integration across Gsuite has helped to make adding leads and other information into our CRM very smooth and easy. Helping to ensure that members of our team utilize it.

What do you dislike?

So far not much to dislike as the workflow and formatting are pretty easy, but at times it auto-populates fields when you are entering someone new with a different but similar contact from Gmail and it can be frustrating.

It helps to connect our Outside team with our Inside well so that if people aren't copied or are out of pocket for a bit they can sit down and go over the activity for the contact and reset themselves without having to take extra time to phone in to figure it out.

Copper review by Cody S.
Cody S.

"Extremely useful for mass organization and statistics."

What do you like best?

I like that I can fully organize each and every one of my clients down to the last detail. This includes setting their priorities from low to high, setting call back dates and reminders, updating notes, and seeing where everyone is in my pipeline as to the progress toward the close. Also, whether I abandon, lose or win a customer, all these are automatically kept track of and I can see the statistics of my closing percentage, etc. Very, very useful.

What do you dislike?

There is only one minor thing that I dislike about this program, and it is that I cannot upload a bulk amount of pictures at once. I am not sure what the cap amount of pictures is for each individual cycle, but that is one thing this desperately needs. I want to be able to drag 50 pictures into 1 folder so they are accessible to anyone in my company who needs to see them. That is all, but everything else is very useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use both the timeline and list views for maximum organization and call-in, etc.

The problems I am solving and the benefits I am receiving from Copper is "Organization", plain and simple. I have never had basically everything I need to organize all my clients and call-in in one place before. Switching between the pipeline and list view is extremely useful in accomplishing this.

Copper review by User

"Copper streamlines the sales pipeline"

What do you like best?

I use Copper with my team on a daily basis to keep the sales pipeline transparent and see where we're at on various sales. It has been instrumental in reminding our teammates when to follow up and takes the headache out of relying on email or calendar reminders. I like the reporting and graphical representation of our leads, sales, who's performing, who's underperforming, how much we've lost in our lost bids, etc. There is a lot to be gleaned from this software.

What do you dislike?

The CRM aspect of it could be improved. It would be great if we could view contacts/leads in a more streamlined way. There are also some features that could be improved with better categorization of leads and sales pipelines.

I am saving time by using the automation that Copper provides in the pipeline and sales tracking features within the system. The sales performance reporting has also led to a visual representation of how our sales and lost sales are impacting us overall.

"Streamlined CRM"

What do you like best?

We love the integration features with gmail which allows client conversations to be captured and stored in their client record without a duplicate entry or second thought. Also, the template tool for quick email sending has saved hours of administrative work. Lastly, the collaboration features in using a platform that is usable by multiple team members with real time updates is a fantastic feature allowing us to stay on the same page when it comes to communication with a client.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see more customized features with filters and reports particularly with generating close ratio reports for our sales representatives. We would also like the ability to add attachments to our emails instead of having to create a link in dropbox and copy / pasting the link in the body of the email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely a more practical solution to sharing client data with your team in a collaborative environment than other CRMs such as salesforce.com or zoho.com. The Google Chrome extension for Gmail makes it easy to keep up with clients and potential clients. Seeing real time if someone is thinking about an email of yours by reporting to you that the email has been opened is invaluable.

With Copper we are solving the gap in communication between team members allowing us to create multiple touch points for our clients. With filters we are able to pull close ratios for our sales reps.

Copper review by Administrator

"Pretty much the best CRM you could find (and the prettiest)"

What do you like best?

Integration with Google I would say is one of their strong points. If you are looking to pair your G Suite Account with a CRM, this is probably the software you should choose. You have the ability to integrate with GMail, Google Calendar, Google Docs (attaching files to clients), and many other Google Integrations. If you use RingCentral, they even have an integration with their service which basically acts as a phone inside of their software. Their app also is probably one of the best out there. I have spent weeks of my life searching for a CRM that is the best fit for my business and I can confidentially say this is it.

Also, their support is amazing! If you really want to voice your opinion on the future development of this software, they absolutely make that happen!

What do you dislike?

It is hard to say as there really isn't anything I don't like about this software. If they would improve anything, I would think they should just add more support with Google Calendar and "Tasks".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at what you want from a CRM. If you want a clean, easy, and fast user interface I highly recommend Copper. Take a look at your business processes and see if Copper can accommodate them in a way that is worth it to you. Also, if you are looking to "future-proof" your CRM (constant updates, improvements, etc) Copper might be the best fit for you. This is not a cheap software, but like the age-old saying states, "you get what you paid for".

Communication with clients has increased. We also solved our "workflow" mess with Copper.

Copper review by Tony J.
Tony J.

"Best experience for a CRM and I've used a lot of them..."

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of ProsperWorks. A seasoned sales veteran who has not used this technology can use it.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to drill down on how our internal folks are using Pworks... so we can get it more info on what works, what isn't working and what we need to train more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, you will not be sorry. From ACT!, Salesforce, Capsule, and others... I've used several and this by far is what I need to grow my business.

Our business didn't have any type of CRM before, so this is allowing us to let the entire company on the system see who is doing what, who is talking to who, and what needs to be done.

Copper review by Luis Miguel S.
Luis Miguel S.

"Gran crm"

What do you like best?

Es un Crm muy senillo e intuitivo de usar, es valido con saber un poco de Ingles y ya esta. Es un crm automatico, ideado para el seguimiento de tus ventas, con este crm en la nube se automatiza el trabajo de comercial para meter datos. Una gran herramienta complementado con Gsuite de Google. Un gran eleccion. lo recomiedo a empresas de grado normal para pedir una prueba pueden hablar con su distribuidor y solicitar esa prueba demo, Ademas tiene integracin con mailchimp para hacer campa帽as de marqueting, contro de llamadas desde la app te las loguea auto maticamente, compatible con ring central, se pueden poner avisos, tipo, " oye tienes que llamar" a tal cliente, llevas dias sin contactar

What do you dislike?

No me gusta o me gusta menos, que la configuraci贸n la hace la empresa, esto es, yo no puedo elegir cunado avisarme que tengo que hacer una labor. El idioma es un problema, tienes la opci贸n de hacer una traducci贸n atrevas de google. pero no siempre es preciosa. Necesitas tener un poco de idioma para manejarte a la perfecci贸n con la herramienta,

Recommendations to others considering the product

que la prueben

Tener una gesti贸n de los comercial a un simple golpe de vista. ada a a a Me atomatiza los informes comerciales, ventas, prevision de ventas, forecast, activdad del comercial, puedo saber si se esta trabajando correctamente las oportunidades, tiene infinidad de posibilidades, ya que puedes im portar bases de datos de eventos, redes sociales.

Copper review by Jeffrey Trent K.
Jeffrey Trent K.

"Don't sign up for yet another new CRM until you test drive ProsperWorks!"

What do you like best?

Like most business people, I struggled to find a great CRM for me. Spending hours + days + weeks + months using & testing many top CRMs, I failed to find an affordable CRM on the market with advanced features and benefits. I am a self-employed independent insurance advisor with many different types of customers in over 18 states, I desperately needed a simple but intuitive solution to manage my all my business and position me with great tools to start new marketing automation with my CRM. ProsperWorks came along and blew all the others out of the way with their G Suite integration and others like Zapier and RingCentral just to name a few. After I started, it 'Felt like Home' to me because I have already been using the Google platform and wanted a great transition to a new CRM. Post Sales outreach to me has been far more welcoming and superior compared to other CRM Competitors that are wanting you huge monthly subscriptions to get started. All in all, I am super excited to learn all the best practices to leverage Prosperwork's top-tier technology to further propel my business for many years to come! - JTK

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now I dislike! I seriously and very happy with the whole process of trial user to choosing the best plan for me and then making y buying decision. The outreach and support is constantly coming every few days, which makes me feel like a more valuable customer to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't make a decision on a new CRM until you test drive ProsperWorks! You will be very happy!

Organizing all my data and leveraging the tools and technology to make my data and workflow come together in preparation for marketing automation with email, social media, calendar, VOIP, mobile apps, etc.

Copper review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"A must have CRM for G Suite Users"

What do you like best?

The seamless integration with G Suite is my favourite - with the ability to link all notes, calls, meetings and emails back to the client - which then becomes transparent for the rest of the team. Being able to email clients directly from PW is a bonus (along with tracking). With the ability to customise with API's - we have linked multiple third party applications, including Dialpad.

What do you dislike?

Working from Australia, there are a few "USA" only features, like the area code display being three numbers, whereas in Australia, it is two. Not a major issue, more aesthetics.

Being able to isolate Leads and Opportunities, and track them by dragging the clients card from one stage to another is very powerful. Also with setting up rules so when a certain stage is hit, tasks can be created and other actions can be set up to automate the process.

Copper review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Best low-cost of entry CRM"

What do you like best?

Does exactly what I want it to do without feeling heavy and complicated. It helps me to setup reminders and setup deals as they come through so I don't forget to follow up. The chrome plugin for Gmail helps me to quickly reply to requests to "touch base", etc.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there is much to dislike. If you are like me and love integrations, they have many, but there may be something you need to use Zapier for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. If you don't want to spend your whole marketing budget on tools, Prospectworks should be looked at.

Even if leads decide to not respond once they raise their hand, it's on them now. Not me. I love being able to realize 100% closure on those prospects that are truly interested in having a better running marketing department.

Copper review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"So easy it does the work for you!"

What do you like best?

Copper is the best CRM I've ever used (have been selling 20+ years). Virtually "weightless," it doesn't impede the regular flow of my sales process but instead, facilitates it by making it easy to enter new contacts (it finds them for me!), captures valuable information (I know where we are in the process with little manual input), and allows me to chart and report progress. Intuitive and it's residence in the google ecosystem makes it easy to leverage valuable tools for efficiency.

What do you dislike?

I am so overwhelmingly delighted with Copper that I can't think of a single negative. It works for me, its not clunky and interruptive like salesforce or some of the others, and rather than "having to use it," I get to use it. Sorta magical I think.

Time savings, acutally using the CRM, reporting to executives and being aware of what our sales efforts are accomplishing. These are the important things that a CRM should help an organization with. Copper does a great job.

Copper review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best low-cost general CRM available"

What do you like best?

This is a low-cost CRM that integrates with the Google ecosystem. We are a small start-up which relies heavily on a nimble CRM system to organize our many pilots and projects. Integrating with gmail and google calendar is a huge benefit to our daily workflows, our data management, and our ramp-up for new team members.

What do you dislike?

I come from years of working with SalesForce, and I sometimes miss the extreme customization SF allows: adding complex logic to live reports, successive child accounts, and it's bare-bones layout. The GUI of Copper sometimes feel limiting (only when compared to high-end and expensive CRMS).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a specific industry (Realestate, manufacturing), there might be a better low-cost alternative. However, for general business and small teams, I have not found a better alternative.

Multiple pilot programs with different batches of clients. Managing close cycles on different buckets of clients. Managing larger enterprise sales ventures. Tracking all interaction with a person from all out team members in one location (all gmail emails are pinned to the some contact on Copper).

Copper review by David B.
David B.

"Well designed & efficient but lacking some features"

What do you like best?

I like how Prosperworks seems to be designed according to Google standards which makes sense because they integrate very well with the Google suite of products.

What do you dislike?

It seems like Prosperworks is still working on some features that I feel most CRMs already incorporate. I do not like the fact that I cannot send bulk email in any amount. I have to integrate a Mailchimp account. I also feel like the automation is not yet robust enough. The only thing I am able to automate is a reminder to myself to complete a task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great if you are looking for a pure CRM but you'll have to be patient as they continue to build out its features.

I am keeping track of my Realtor Recruitment Pipeline with ProsperWorks. The good thing is that the software is not overly complicated and does make it easy to track a recruit through my funnel.

Copper review by Tino R.
Tino R.

"Enjoyed my ProsperWorks Experience"

What do you like best?

I find ProsperWorks easy to navigate and I can quickly add details of new leads and opportunites.

I liked the way it brought up information about a company from its website, and automatically added linkedin contacts to people.

Its easy to use and I was up and running quickly.

Importing contacts was very easy

Customizing fields is a good feature

What do you dislike?

Not being able to print reports easily.

It would be good it it could capture incoming emails through outlook.

Changing the main contact for an oppotunity isn't easy,you actually have to delete the main contact then re-add them if they are still part of the opportunity.

Would be good to convert a contact to a lead

Recommendations to others considering the product

So far it seems to be an easy to use program that gives you a lot of capabilities. Its not great if you want complete integration for outlook. Its very good for google based emails.

I'm able to keep track of all my activity no matter how big or small. I like the way I can see company information within the opportunities. Keeping track of activity allows me to be more accountable and accurate about my sales progress.

Copper review by Sean P.
Sean P.

"Great CRM for G Suite users"

What do you like best?

The tight integration with G Suite - email, documents and calendar in particular - makes PW a breeze to work with for G Suite users. When an email from a new contact hits your inbox, it can be added automatically to PW with all the necessary information - contact details, company description, social links etc. - all filled in automatically.

What do you dislike?

The general reporting is not up to the standard of the rest of the solution. There is access to a Google Sheet add -on which draws down all PW data - opportunity, contacts, company etc. - but this does mean reporting is done outside the core PW product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a no-brainer if you a G Suite user. If not, ProsperWorks still provides a high level of functionality sufficient to justify its use. The simplicity of setup and management and the range of functions available to users ensures there is a high level of adoption across the organisation.

We operate all areas of a CRM with PW - pipeline management, opportunity tracking, contact management etc.

Copper review by Ashley S.
Ashley S.

"So close to perfect..."

What do you like best?

The seamless integration with Gmail, the intuitive functionality that minimized toggling between windows, and programs to work with your information. The modern and streamlined interface...There was alot

What do you dislike?

Relying on Zapier to create functionality for invoicing, accounting and website integration are really not ideal. It sounds great on the surface, till you find out that those integrations don't actually speak the way your business needs them to. Prosperworks would bash it out of the park with more organic resolutions to these very common business needs.

Also, the task entries are a bit cumbersome. The best task management tool is Todoist and I really wish more products would follow their simple and intuitive structure for inputting tasks and controlling work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't sign up for more than a month at a time or more than what you need. Unfortunately, the flexibility of their platform doesn't seem to extend to their customer support.

Seamless integration with gmail to allow me to get control over my contact, turning them into opportunities that I could track and convert to wins.

Copper review by User

"Great for making sales interactions easier"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to track every sort of interaction I have with prospects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not nearly enough reporting functionality and my Customer Success team doesnt have the tools needed to use the software for their purposes. There is no ticketing system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Copper to people considering it for a sales CRM for sure. However, definitely check in to the Customer Support side of it to see if it is right for that team as well because that is the problem we seem to be having now. For sales, it is amazing though. I like tracking everything in there.

We are solving the problem of tracking everything that goes on in the sales cycle and have realized how beneficial all of the customizable fields are.

Copper review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"Go live in a couple minutes. Free trial gives instant benefits."

What do you like best?

We switched from another system that was completely isolated from our email, which meant double effort for every activity. Prosperworks is integrated into your existing Gmail/GSuite email, so all of your email activity logging is automatic. One click to add a contact from email into Prosperworks. With the free trial, we instantly saw email histories of all of our interactions with the account across all of our users.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike, unless you want a big app store like Salesforce offers. But then you're stuck with the expense, complexity and cost of Salesforce.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial, you will immediately get account histories across all your team members with no effort.

Account tracking across our whole team, sales activity tracking, outbound campaigns.

Copper review by Philip B.
Philip B.

"Seamless integration with G-Suite"

What do you like best?

Copper provides us with an excellent integration with the G Suite of products. This enables us to use a CRM that works well with our existing environment rather than find a way to transfer data back and forth by some third party application. The integration with Google Sheets for ease of data manipulation is excellent and we are excited to investigate the use of Google Data Studio and Copper

What do you dislike?

We would appreciate some customisable functional in regards to the traditional method of a CRM. Our sales model has multiple potential customer for each opportunity and currently Copper does give us the option to track winning bidders within an opportunity.

Better tracking of open opportunities and win/loss ratio. We now never missing a closing date for an opportunity and have a better understanding of our customer bse

Copper review by Kim S.
Kim S.

"Exceptional CRM!"

What do you like best?

I've reviewed a LOT of CRM's and Prosperworks, BY FAR, is the most intuitive integrative, and easiest product to use. My company uses G Suite and the integration is seamless. I love that it pulls in information from the internet on my clients and setting up automated tasks is so easy to do.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to have the top tier to use the Goals feature. I don't need Ring Central, but having pipelines without goals is very counterintuitive. They really need to change that feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. You won't regret it. Just be aware when you are in the trial that you are using the most full featured version. If you don't go with that packet, you lose some key features.

Sales forecasting, reporting, project management.

Copper review by Austin W.
Austin W.

"Just what I need."

What do you like best?

I love how my prosperworks talks with my gmail, and calendar. It is very userfriendly. I use the app on my phone for prospecting on the go, and I dictate all my notes through my headphones. This CRM enables me to keep up with around 400 contacts, and what is going on with all of them.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a feature for activity tracking. I like to contact a certain amount of people each day, and it would be cool if I could keep score of how many contacts I made in a day.

I can keep up with what is going on in all of my contacts lives, that is what sets me apart from the competition in my field (real estate).

Copper review by Brendan G.
Brendan G.

"Integrated and easy to use."

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate with G suite. Copper compiles gmail into a customer record. You are also able to link and email to one or more customers. The ability for customers to select a calendar time that works for them is also really helpful.

What do you dislike?

The ability to "tag" clients in notes or other client files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what you will be using the product for. Great product if you are trying to integrate with google.

Compliance and client management. We are now more organized and all members of our team are on the same page.

"Great CRM"

What do you like best?

ProsperWorks is very user-friendly and works well with the entire google suite. There is a lot of customization available so you can make it work the way you wanted it to. Even though the native integrations is limited, there are ways to integrate with other apps either through Zapier or API access.

I've spent a lot of time with the API access and there are so many things that you can do. The documentation is great and the API is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that the automation built into ProsperWorks had more flexibility. As of now, you can only set very basic logic in terms of automating tasks.

For the API documentation, when viewing the python example code, the way the code is written is very bizarre and hard to edit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want any advanced features be sure that you're able to interface with the API.

ProsperWorks is enabling new agents to ramp up quickly as well as offering incredible flexibility as our business grows.

Copper review by Neal F.
Neal F.

"Best CRM ever"

What do you like best?

Seamless integration with GSuite, ease of customization, and ease of use.

Emails are attached to each contact no matter which employee had the email conversation so anyone can pick up the conversation and refer to what's already been communicated.

What do you dislike?

No recently viewed contacts list

No email address for a company

It would be nice if when creating a person who works at a company that's already in Prosperworks, if the company address would be filled in for the person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The shortest learning curve of all of the crm product we've looked at which turns into 100% user participation.

Integration of contacts, emails, and appointments.

Copper review by Andy W.
Andy W.

"Finally a CRM that works without leaving your inbox"

What do you like best?

I love love love Prosperworks not only integrates with Gmail but even better you can work with it without leaving your inbox. I've tried other CRM's, most of which only work completely separately, so you have to "go there", Prosperworks is so so much easier.

Bottom line, it's seamless, it saves me time and now I actually use a CRM.

What do you dislike?

What do I dislike, nothing really, if anything it would be great to be able to create html emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use G-Suite sign up for Prosperworks, you won't be disappointed

Streamlining my sales process and communication workflow. Propsperworks saves me time and makes sure I don't miss following up my leads.

Copper review by Govind D.
Govind D.

"Great option for modern crm and Google integration, where more advanced record security is required"

What do you like best?

I chose ProsperWorks CRM because it has most of the expected modern features, integrates with Gmail and Inbox, and provides a security model that supports a complex business with multiple teams. I also like that they don't force an annual subscription, so less risk.

What do you dislike?

The chrome plugin could be smoother. Segmenting data seems like an afterthought as opposed to a main feature. The handling of email templates and automation isn't really simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a good idea of your business model and that the CRM fits before jumping too far in.

I have a number of sales channels or selling groups/teams and I need to maintain reasonable security across them so that teams are only seeing their records. I tested and evaluated many CRM products and found that ProsperWorks provide a security model that is both effective and simple. Without having to get involved in setting up a more complex CRM, I am able to consolidate sales activities across a scaleable number of different sales groups.

Copper review by Regan K.
Regan K.

"Great out-of-the-box CRM"

What do you like best?

Very modular to accommodate your business's workflow and how you handle customers and opportunities. Intuitive to use, custom fields are great, and it's very good at automatically pulling information and putting it in the corresponding fields. Integrates really well with G-Suite.

What do you dislike?

Could do with more proper integrations so I don't have to use so many Zapier tasks. Would also like it to be better at handling agencies that administer multiple companies. Marketing automation features could be more fully realised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Salesforce alternative - and you don't have to pay an agency.

Needed a CRM and a good deal pipeline.

Copper review by Administrator

"Really good system well worth the money"

What do you like best?

The system is very efficeient it makes everyones jobs in the office a lot easier. once you have imputted a customer on the system any contact that anyone has is stored on there profile so it makes it easy if someone is off and the customer rings up you can just open there profile and all the information is on there so we can deal with the customer there and then and not at later date when the person who was off returns to work.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I can find anything that i dislike about this softwear it has made life for the office a lot easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recomend

It keeps all the information in one place and there is not as much paper work anymore.

Copper review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"ProsperWorks has drastically simplified my current workflow"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of ProsperWorks is the Opportunities Pipelines. Being able to customize pipelines specifically for products has made it very easy to manage my sales team and see where every opportunity is at a certain point. The drag-and-drop functionality, as well as the customization and searchability that is achieved through custom fields has made my life a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

I haven't ran into any major problems with ProsperWorks, so there is really nothing that I dislike about the platform. After using a lot of different CRM systems, I have been shocked at how easy it is to implement to my small business solution. I wouldn't recommend any other software for small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend some time figuring out how you want your workflow to look like before engaging with ProsperWorks. Having that knowledge will allow their people to show you how good your solution can be and make the implementation process go much smoother.

We have vastly improved our sales process by using ProsperWorks. It is now very easy for me to see where all my potential sales are in a user-friendly format, which has allowed me to more effectively manage my team and provide the right assistance where needed to avoid having deals fall by the wayside. The features like Google Scrape and being able to see when a potential client is opening email has improved my process, making it much easier to follow-up with "hot" leads and to close deals easier by getting in front of people at the right times. The workflow is so much simplified over other CRM systems that I've used in the past. I enjoy running all of my contacts and emails through ProsperWorks and my team can see all the benefits that it is providing them, so it is not difficult to get them to enter data into the system. It is also very easy to add mentions into the system to improve the collaborative effort in the system.

Copper review by Edward D.
Edward D.

"For a solo start-up, just what the doctor ordered!"

What do you like best?

The integration with Gmail is flawless. I really found myself saving precious time by being able to manage my client relationships right from my Gmail dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The only real dislike for me was the cost. Yes, it is fairly low in comparison to their competition, but for a solo freelancer just starting out, it was a bit prohibitive. I will definitely come back to ProsperWorks once things are a bit more stable though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking at using the Google infrastructure this is a great solution. It fits right into your workflow and reduces the number of clicks out of the tool to get things done.

I am able to manage my customer base and workflows much easier. The major business problem that has been solved is one of efficiency and time. Being able to do most of what I need to do regarding updating or adding clients straight from my email and then following up with them has been a huge help. I also love how the PW dashboard is easy to navigate

Copper review by Gregory L.
Gregory L.

"Copper unique ability to drive sales, Increase Production and solving the data entry headaches"

What do you like best?

The WebUI, Customizations and Google friendly integrations. Also, the all-important customer insights and analytics provided by Copper. The Gmail add-on and the Chrome extension allows to one to work within a single interface if you prefer

What do you dislike?

Few options for live chat integration for our customer base

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can't go with the business plan (we haven't... yet) go with the professionalplan.

Copper has allowed our company to work all leads and opportunities to the fullest extent without dropping any through the crack, automated reminders, multiple pipelines, integrations by offering API for Slack, Zapier, to name a few

Copper review by Clark M.
Clark M.

"Predatory billing; way too expensive for the feature set"

What do you like best?

It has good features that are comparable to the free version of other CRMs

What do you dislike?

Copper is very expensive. If you can stomach the sticker price, read the fine print. Once you pay your annual fee, they will not refund an unused portion of the year if you cancel. They will not refund the balance if you downgrade. They will only NOT charge you for a year if you give 60 days notice prior to the end of the year. I find this to be an abhorrent business practice that calls the integrity of the entire business into question.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop with the predatory pricing and refund policy. It's atrocious.

It's an adquate CRM solution. About as good as the free version of their competitors, at a vastly greater price.

Copper review by Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

"Streamlined-links well with Gmail"

What do you like best?

The email tracking. It's nice to know who reads what and how many times they read it.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is lacking and difficult to use. I don't like that you can not track the emails and other features are not available. I find myself not really using this service on my phone for this reason.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn it. And utilize all the support that they have to offer.

Company organization. It's nice to see what companies each department works with and how, when and why they are contacting them. I also like the search feature. I can find what I am looking for easily. The fact that it integrates with my calendar is very helpful as well and ensures that I will not miss anything.

Copper review by Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

"Copper Makes Business Easier"

What do you like best?

Copper integrates seamlessly with my email, making it easy to look up client info as I'm communicating with them. It also helps me automate new client data, and let's me keep track of potential sales in the pipeline.

What do you dislike?

For some reason when putting addresses in to Copper, it will cut out the first number of the zip code. My zip code is 01420, but copper corrects it to 1420, which is a pain when I want to click on the link cause google maps can't find the address.

Keeping track of potential clients so I don't forget to reach out to them if they haven't moved up the sales pipeline. It's also where I keep all client info, so I can quickly access notes, contracts, and contact info.

Copper review by Dimitrije N.
Dimitrije N.

"More time to deal with clients"

What do you like best?

Copper is great in helping you with less manual data entry. All our systems are pushing and pulling data through the APIs and that saves a lot of time for me to have all data that is needed to make the right decisions.

What do you dislike?

The inability to change the date of the creation of opportunities.

Saving a lot of time that got lost on manual data entry. The benefits are: More focus on the right leads and opportunities and less time spent with tedious manual entries.

Learn more about Copper

Copper Videos

Learning about Copper?

* We monitor all Copper reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.