Coralogix

Coralogix is a SaaS machine data analytics platform that drastically improves the delivery & maintenance process for software providers. Using proprietary machine learning algorithms, Coralogix helps over 100 businesses to get a hold of their Big data, reduce issue resolution time, improve customer satisfaction and decrease maintenance costs.

Work for Coralogix?

Learning about Coralogix?

Compare Coralogix to Similar Solutions

Coralogix Reviews

Ask Coralogix a Question
Showing 15 Coralogix reviews
Coralogix review by <span>Ika B.</span>
Ika B.

"Coralogix - more than just logs"

What do you like best?

Unlike other logging engines that we've used before, Coralogix provides real insights about our workflows, through learning our application behaviour even as we keep developing them.

Other services provided us with a more of "log retaining" service rather than real log analysis and insight generating capabilities, which Coralogix seem to excel.

What do you dislike?

I assume I'm being nitpicking, but it took some time to learn how to understand the UI. Also, although I have received splendid support from the team, it would be great if there was a section with video tutorials where you could learn about the new features, as I need to transfer the knowledge to my team, and sometimes I can forget information until I get to it :-).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a better way to understand your logs in contrary to only collecting it, I suggest trying Coralogix.

Being an online SAAS service, we have millions of logs which can take an entire development team days to realize a problem raising from a faulty flow or component. Coralogix provided us with an intelligent platform to go over a monthly log dump in matter of minutes, identify problems before they become problems, and have a birds-eye view on our log repository.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Coralogix
Coralogix review by <span>Yaakov K.</span>
Yaakov K.

"A very different & powerful Production analytic tool"

What do you like best?

Aside all the “regular” Log Management capabilities, Coralogix provides is the ability to make sense of my machine data automatically, most of the anomalies I receive are relevant and give me a heads up before a problem becomes serious. When Coralogix fails to find a problem on our production, it provides other tools which give me the ability to understand what happened in my system really fast.

All in all, Coralogix has a great new approach to a very old problem – I would recommend this service to anyone which is depended on their software as their main business

What do you dislike?

One of four anomalies is irrelevant, sometimes I get anomalies from my staging or DEV which are caused by us playing around with the servers, I wish they had a capability of turning of anomalies to entire environments, and not just mute single anomalies.

Production analytics and making sure my software does what it was designed to do.

What Network Monitoring solution do you use?

Coralogix review by <span>Avi A.</span>
Avi A.

"Exciting product in a crowded domain"

What do you like best?

Coralogix is offering a unique approach to solve the very hard monitoring problem (which is actually availability problem). They provide insights based on raw logs that are produced by the various applications and services. This is very different than most log management tools that enable the aggregation of the logs but require the customer to write rules and logic to gain insights. This saves a lot of time and from my perspective solves the main challenge of identifying the root cause. They are actually bridging two segments in monitoring: log management and anomaly detection. This is a really unique solution.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see their solution grow into more sophisticated alerting capabilities and enable action to resolve the issue reported.

Coralogix covers mainly the application logs and it might not tell you exactly what is the root cause of the problem (if it is downstream component) but it will narrow down dramatically to the component that has issues. Not only that, there might be issues that are external to your environment that will impact the traffic to your site/service and Coralogix will be able to detect it because it looks into business metrics as well as system metrics and learn what is a normal pattern to detect deviations.

Coralogix review by <span>Danny V.</span>
Danny V.

"Completely changed they way we write log and analyzed our application monitoring and debugging"

What do you like best?

I've been working with Coralogix for 3 months now and found some bugs that i didnt know about, with parallel process on millisecond level.

They are very professional, great support and Java oriented.

Their Aggregation feature + anomalies based on pattern recognition makes your log reading easier then ever!

Dont need to go though thousands of lines, instead just aggregate and look for patterns.

Also includes Alarm, and realtime trail

What do you dislike?

responsive web design for mobile would be nice (but that's rich people issues :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been working with them for 3 months now and found some bugs that i didnt know about on parallel process on millisecond level.

They are very professional (ex 8200), great support and Java oriented, they won promising 8200 startup of the year (or something like that, and recently migrated to AWS which can reduce costs).

I just think they might help you guys get deeper insight on the application behavior, errors, exception and overall look on the system.

My focus is on solving Multi-threaded processes for video rendering

Coralogix review by <span>Tal C.</span>
Tal C.

"Helps me resolve problems quicker"

What do you like best?

Getting a heads up notification in slack on events.

Notifies me on issues occurring in real time before they become a major problem. An easy way to overview the status my software.

What do you dislike?

They do not collect logs from other components in my software. They told me that this is on their roadmap, and it should be integrated soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Loggly and other solutions have very little analytics abilities. A major disadvantage.

Loggregation saves us a ton of time.

Anomaly detection will show you things you didn't know about your system.

Over all a great solution and technology.

Quick root cause analysis.

Application monitoring.

Analytics of my software components.

Coralogix review by <span>Cheli W.</span>
Cheli W.

"BIG DATA analytics done right"

What do you like best?

I don’t have to bleed my eyes out and go through 1,000,000 logs just to figure out what went wrong, either Coralogix directs me to the problem or I use their aggregation capabilities and reduce my logs to dozens instead of millions.

They have all the basic abilities as well, such as querying, live tail, alerts and so on, but the major difference is that they are able to notify us on problems we were not even aware of.

What do you dislike?

Coralogix saves my data for 14 days, the rest is being saved on AWS S3, and I want to be able to import my data from the S3 to the system when I need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! they are still young but doing things right.

Making real sense out of our application’s logs.

In a word, Coralogix helps us reduce issue resolution time and detection time.

Coralogix review by <span>Lior P.</span>
Lior P.

"A very strong product which helps us focus on the important stuff"

What do you like best?

Coralogix is like an insurance policy, it gives us an ease of mind, when we are not alerted via slack or mail, we know that most likely than not, our production is up and running. I love it that Coralogix false positives are almost nonexistent and that once it decides to notify us on an anomaly, it is probably real and important.

Another very cool capability which they have, is their “Query by template”, it entirely removes the need of using complicated REGEX (which I hate) in order to perform elaborated query searches.

What do you dislike?

I cannot be alert via Pager-Duty, only via mail or Slack, in order to bypass that limitation, I connected my Pager-Duty to the mails Coralogix sends me.

Monitoring/Debugging/Supporting applications

Coralogix review by <span>Alona S.</span>
Alona S.

"Helps me find problems on staging instead of production."

What do you like best?

I’m a QA manager and this tool is a life saver for me, it helped me catch major problems on Staging, before they ever happened on our production systems. Even though I’m not a code expert, using Coralogix is easy and intuitive and the insights it presents are totally clear and understandable. I can view endless matrixes which are extracted from the logs variables themselves without me defining anything – simply a pleasure to work with!

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to get notifications to my mobile, they still do not have any mobile app, so I’m just using the slack integration to be alerted on my mobile.

QA & Debugging mobile app on staging and production

Coralogix review by <span>Yoav S.</span>
Yoav S.

"Took a day or two to get used to their concept, but it was completely worth it, amazing solution "

What do you like best?

The loggregation capabilities allows me to view a full day's activity in minutes, flow anomalies are quite accurate and already helped me discover issues.

Plus, they provide great service.

What do you dislike?

Mobile responsiveness could have been nice, some rough edges on the UI.

Takes a little while to get to know the concept so I had to watch the demo vid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch their demo! They bring a new concept that you need to become familiar with. Don't try working with Coralogix like you are used to with other tools.

Managing my log data easily without digging in thousands of records

Coralogix review by <span>Isaac B.</span>
Isaac B.

"Great and powerful log analytic product "

What do you like best?

real time events and reports.

Also since using the product our development team found bugs and errors that were much more difficult to find on regular terms.,

What do you dislike?

nothing comes in mind at the moment. Great product!

Our company developing IoT and automated retails solution. in those two world a real time notification on any problem. either a bug in the system or a logic flow failure is crucial

using Coralogix log product allow the support and deployment teams to be alerted in a on-Premise problem without waiting for a field agent's feedback.

Coralogix review by <span>Gil B.</span>
Gil B.

"Saves Us The Need To Actively Tune And Dig Deep Into Our Logs"

What do you like best?

Coralogix saves us the need to actively tune and dig deep into our logs, which is something we have to do with other log management solutions. It's a genuine time saver due to its smart capabilities

What do you dislike?

As a relatively new product, there are some rough edges yet and your mileage may vary. score still stands, though.

Coralogix makes us capable of handling a lot more logs than we would without it, saving precious time and reducing MTTR for complex systems as well as having proactive capabilities as a realized benefit.

Coralogix review by <span>Ilya N.</span>
Ilya N.

"a powerful tool to track and analyze your system logs"

What do you like best?

Having a single application to monitor your complex system's logs, tones of them, generated by multiple modules - it's a damn dream!

Any field support engineer will appreciate receiving automatic alerts from customer's site or the like.

And for sure your testing automation, continuous delivery, performance monitoring - all of them will benefit from this solution.

What do you dislike?

Folks, you must add Syslog support. Let me know...

Development and delivery process of software systems.

Coralogix review by <span>Guy H.</span>
Guy H.

"Great product! A bit rough on the edges"

What do you like best?

I do not need any other data analytic solution aside Coralogix, together with New Relic they

close all the gaps I have.

Their anomalies are magic and the Loggregation saved my ass more than once.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the live tail staggers when the system emits 3000 log entries per second.

Would like to define my own graphs and drag them to the dashboard.

Making sure my code does what it’s supposed to do.

Coralogix review by <span>Michael K.</span>
Michael K.

"A breath of fresh air in the world of log analytics"

What do you like best?

The ability to get notifications on production problems I’m not aware of, without me defining any alert. In addition, the dashboard is intuitive and simple, it helps me manage my production system efficiently.

What do you dislike?

No On-Premise solution, a fact that caused us to connect only some of our servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We like it, and think you will too.

Monitoring my production & software business logic which runs it.

Coralogix review by User in Financial Services

"The best log analytic product"

What do you like best?

the loggregation capabilities is amazing and allows us to analyze the logs quickly and efficiently.

the anomalies based on pattern recognition feature helps us alot to find critical bugs!

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike they add new features all the time

we use Coralogix to analyise our logs and solve problem in our system in real time!

its very fast and easy to use

Learning about Coralogix?

* We monitor all Coralogix reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Coralogix to Similar Solutions