Core-apps

A complete and innovative event technology company for the association/events industry. Specializing in apps, event management software, Wayfinders & iBeacons

Work for Core-apps?
Crowdcompass 2x

Learning about Core-apps?

Core-apps Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 17 Core-apps reviews
Core-apps review by <span>Sander R.</span>
Sander R.

Outstanding app performance and customer service

What do you like best?

Core-apps was able to accommodate everything we needed from our event apps with the app functionality and design, as well as responsiveness for any questions. Support was always on call and also immediately responsive throughout the event itself. Attendee feedback was overwhelmingly positive.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Core-apps is our 3rd app developer in four years, and we are grateful to have found them. Event app development has become smooth and straight-forward since working with Core-Apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the ALA Events app. The product speaks for itself.

ALA is incorporating digital communications wherever possible, and the strong attendee response to the Core-apps event app has enabled many attendees to transition to digital rather than paper materials. The session descriptions and scheduling have improved the attendee conference experience, and the analytics have helped us analyze prior to the conference which sessions generate the most interest. App alerts, push notifications, banner ads, watermarks, gamification and exhibit hall mapping has increased attention to sponsors and the exhibit hall.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Core-apps
Core-apps review by <span>Sarah A.</span>
Sarah A.

I'm a repeat customer because of the product AND the people.

What do you like best?

First and foremost - the product itself. As much as I enjoy working with the CoreApps team, at the end of the day the product has to stand on it's own and it does. It provides the functionality that we were looking for and even some extras that we weren't. Working with such great people who go out of their way to take care of you is an extra benefit.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about CoreApps. If I've ever had an issue, it was small and immediately taken care of. That's why I use them for all four of my events.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended CoreApps to someone before and they became a happy customer. I've reviewed 8-10 different app vendors before selecting CoreApps and they had the best product for the price.

Filling the need for a mobile app for attendees who want digital and not a printed show directory. They use it to plan their time at the show (building their schedule), wayfinding at the show, and submitting session evaluations.

What Mobile Event Apps solution do you use?

Core-apps review by <span>Jessica A.</span>
Jessica A.

Overall, easy once a flow gets established.

What do you like best?

I like working one on one with our contact on getting things set up and sorted. I also love the overall layout and design of the app.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it feels as though our contact has to be prompted in order to start. I'm all for us having to be proactive but sometimes it feels as though they would forget about us if we weren't in there face asking questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a timeline of when items are needed and keep an eye on those deadlines.

Making conference as easy as possible for our members in a time when there is literally an app for everything.

Core-apps review by <span>Lauren C.</span>
Lauren C.

My experience w/Core-apps has been a very positive one.

What do you like best?

The demo sessions were easy to understand and my sales person was very thorough with giving me and my team the information that we needed in order to make a decision. The information we requested and follow-up was given in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

The contract that we received was a bit confusing in regards to the additional features we could get and whether or not there were charges for those features.

Our attendees/board of directors has requested that we have an app for our annual meeting. We were hesitant because we thought it would add a lot of work on our end but we now realize that the process is rather simple and we will be able to give our attendees something that they want/need.

Core-apps review by <span>Hill M.</span>
Hill M.

Core Apps - Consistent High Quality

What do you like best?

Consistently we receive effective, responsive, support from the customer representatives.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind. If I had to nit-pick I suppose I would say that the guide for creating graphics might be refined to make it a little more user-friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a high quality, well supported product with 3rd party integration meaning that program content from our conference scheduling software connects directly with Core-apps servers. We saved lots of staff time because of this...

Conference attendee convenience; less paper programs needed, more effective update to program

Core-apps review by <span>Andrea B.</span>
Andrea B.

Greatest Customer Service EVER!

What do you like best?

Customer service! They have a great product, intuitive and easy to use/understand AND they have excellent customer service to back up the planner/show organizer!

What do you dislike?

Most of the time they treat me like I am their only customer. Sometimes they actually have other customers to help, which can be disappointing when I have to wait.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They provide multiple models - KNOW what you need or consult with them and acquire what they recommend.

We use their app, session management and floorplan management tools. LOVE the instant integration!

Learning about Core-apps?

* We monitor all Core-apps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.