Core Collaboration

Core Collaboration is a one-stop environment with all the tools teams, clients, and partners need to connect, be productive and work together - email, IM, document/project management, intranets, business social networking, shared calendars/contacts, workflow apps, web forms and more.

Work for Core Collaboration?

Learning about Core Collaboration?

Core Collaboration Reviews

Ask Core Collaboration a Question
Showing 7 Core Collaboration reviews
Core Collaboration review by Sachit J.
Sachit J.

"Super satisfied"

What do you like best?

HyperOffice is sturdy and dependable, and lets me manage multiple aspects of my work - information sharing, coordinating everyone's schedules, setting up tasks, even email and messaging.

What do you dislike?

I am able to sync information with my mobile, but i wish they had dedicated apps

I was looking for a team suite for my 70+ worker company, a place where we could handle essential information management. I didn't want the pain of managing billing and administration of multiple tools. HyperOffice was a good choice because:

- It has a wide array of tools for essential information management

- Its just one place for me to set up users, plus it lets me deeply manage access to information based on role

- It is very straightforward to use

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Core Collaboration
Core Collaboration review by User

"A real collaborative suite and software"

What do you like best?

What makes HyperOffice really stand out from the crowded collaborative market is its diversity of features and modules; while other tools dedicate entirely to one aspect such as team chats, business email, project management, document management, sales chat, and Intranets, HyperOffice bundles them in a single suite.

This makes possible large teams become more productive; instead of jumping in and out from different web tools, they can manage all their collaboration inside one window.

What do you dislike?

While they have more than 13 years of experience in the market, they seem like hidden.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a remote team, I recommend an entire collaboration environment. Otherwise, if your team is small and working in the same workspace you may consider fragmented tools.

Managing a huge set of documents across departments

Team communication across countries worldwide; enabling remote work.

We work with developers, marketers and sales people -while coordinating them is a huge task, HyperOffice lets us gather all our processes within a single account. Specifically, we use intranets, and the online chat for our team.

What Team Collaboration solution do you use?

Core Collaboration review by Alex R.
Alex R.

"A solid solution"

What do you like best?

HyperOffice has a pretty wide-ranging feature-set, and I can manage much of my work through a single application - accessing email, sharing documents, calendars etc. I'm also not stuck to the web UI, and can access stuff through Outlook and my phone.

What do you dislike?

It would be cool if they had integrated video conferencing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for small businesses, who don't want to be looking at daunting and confusing products from Microsoft

- An easy way to keep team documents organized

- Simplifies working in a team where some of our team members are located remotely

Core Collaboration review by Kriti .
Kriti .

"Hums dependably in the background"

What do you like best?

We've had HyperOffice for a few years, and it helps with all the basic tech in the company. We use it to manage email, set up meetings on the calendar, and store essential files in team folders. If I sum it up - we can just focus on our recruitment business, and don't have to worry about anything breaking down.

What do you dislike?

We've started using Office Online. Would help if it integrated with that.

It helps us with basic business tools like email, online folders, calendars etc. Our main benefit is that it is very dependable, and quite simple, so we can focus on other things.

Core Collaboration review by Joan M.
Joan M.

"Team collaboration "

What do you like best?

I love that Cor collaboration has all the tools needed for my not o lay my team but for my clients as well .

What do you dislike?

I think there should be more dedicated

Applications given this has been around for 13+year still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth thinking about.

I am not o my able to connect with large teams and clients I can handle a large load of documents as well

Core Collaboration review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"HyperOffice An Option for Service Providers"

What do you like best?

HyperOffice enables the ability to communicate and collaborate across multiple systems. This is quite convenient for a customer who needed the flexibility, and seamless integration across various systems and platforms.

What do you dislike?

We are mostly pc users, however for a mac environment, there may be some limitations. Quite simply, Hyperoffice does not function in a Mac environment. Perhaps support staff should be made aware of these limitations in the mac environment for customers who may request features that don't work on a mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great option for PC users. If Mac, consider alternate option. Clarify up front.

Our customer which we support has approximately 5 main users, with clients that interface as well.

Core Collaboration review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great Application"

What do you like best?

It has a very simple system to automate my business workflows through its HyperBase module.

What do you dislike?

I would like it if they would integrate a payment module in there web forms.

-Collecting student data from our website.

- Automating assignments

Learning about Core Collaboration?

* We monitor all Core Collaboration reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.