Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Cornerstone MFT Server

4.0

A SaaS implementation of Cornerstone provides the security and performance of an on-premise MFT server, with the flexibility and lower upfront costs of a cloud solution.

Work for Cornerstone MFT Server?

Learning about Cornerstone MFT Server?

Cornerstone MFT Server Reviews

Showing 1 Cornerstone MFT Server review
Cornerstone MFT Server review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Cornerstone - The cornerstone to your people"

What do you like best?

I like the way the software integrates with other software within the business unit. It is easy to use and the out of the box training supplied was outstanding. I also like the graphical output reports that are generated by the software are great and easy to interpret resulting in better actions to take from the supplied data.

What do you dislike?

Can be cumbersome at times depending on how complicated the user makes the network using cornerstone. The GUI is not perfect and could be improved, maybe allow for mobile interaction through a iPad or iPhone type application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT is a good system to use and I would recommend getting this for your organisation. I would recommend using a trail run of this software to see how this would integrate with current software being utilized by your organisation

Managing people related data and linking systems together across teams. I realized a greater ability to get data and to use this data to improve the people within my team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cornerstone MFT Server

What Managed File Transfer (MFT) solution do you use?

Learning about Cornerstone MFT Server?

* We monitor all Cornerstone MFT Server reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.