Corporate Creations

Corporate Creations is a firm that provide incorporation services, corporate document filing, retrieval services, independent director and manager services, registered agent services, compliance and litigation services to help legal professionals, accounting professionals and businesses worldwide.

Work for Corporate Creations?

Learning about Corporate Creations?

Corporate Creations Reviews

Showing 1 Corporate Creations review
Corporate Creations review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Director & Senior Counsel"

What do you like best?

customer care approach. They are customer centric. I have been doing business with them for more than 9 years now. Originally, they earned by loyalty as client, when a big competitor (probably the biggest service provider in the field) came to my company offering services at a very discounted rate. When I mentioned this to Luis Uriarte at Corporate Creations he offered a matching rate, which offer is still in effect years later.

What do you dislike?

After more than 9 years of experience with this corporation there is no complain or aspect that I could point out I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask what you need, they will do their best to satisfy the client's needs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Corporate Creations

What Business Filing and Licensing solution do you use?

Learning about Corporate Creations?

* We monitor all Corporate Creations reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.