Corrigo

Corrigo provides cloud-based facilities management, work order dispath & time tracking software, delivering visibility into and control of facility operations.

Work for Corrigo?

Learning about Corrigo?

Corrigo Reviews

Ask Corrigo a Question
Showing 14 Corrigo reviews
Corrigo review by Tamara M.
Tamara M.

"Great Software- Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

We have been with Corrigo for several years and I have found the system is very user friendly and easy to modify. Upgrading to the Enterprise platform was one of the best decisions we made for our service teams. The dashboard filters and reporting options allow me to do my job much more efficiently. I like that I have the ability to make changes in the back office without relying on a 3rd party to make updates.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to a more user friendly app for our techs to use. The platform was upgraded last year, but we have not experienced many differences with the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend asking to speak to current clients to find out more about the different ways the system is being used at different types of businesses.

We are able to capture information about employee needs, equipment and warranties and historical reporting data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Corrigo
Corrigo review by Administrator

"Users can easily place and track work orders. Admin can easily manage the work orders on computer"

What do you like best?

User friendly for various sites. I am able to make the program adaptable for all sites. If a site in Virginia needs different that Pennsylvania I can make those changes from Maryland. I can also monitor how the sites are doing and create reports that all sites are able to use and share. If they need a report and unable to run I can run here and send to them.

What do you dislike?

The uploader sheets. Everything must be exactly correct or receive errors. Seeing and access to older work orders - wish they were easier to access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the max. My first years did not and was running much like a single use program once I got use to and started using the software it saved time and money for us.

enable us to track work performed in a real time environment and get back to the government with little for no effort. We have reports that go out to them on daily, weekly and monthly basis.

What Facility Management solution do you use?

Corrigo review by Christy W.
Christy W.

"Mgr - Facilities/Systems "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to configure the app the our needs, it's highly customizable.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that documentation is not available. When you have an issue, you are at a standstill, you cannot research a solution on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works great depending on how you plan to use it. The more you put into it, the more you will get out of it. Consider what and how you plan to use the software.

We do a great deal of testing with and for Corrigo, so there are many benefits, such as learning and making recommendations for future updates.

Corrigo review by Nick P.
Nick P.

"Amazing Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Quick response times to inquiries. Seamless capability and knowledge. Thoughtful and inquisitive responses to get the customer exactly what they need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of really. We don't use this system to its full capability, so maybe if there was a similar one without the financial piece.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

Tracking repair and maintenance costs, evaluating where most of our company's problems occur. We use it from a facilities perspective as a hub for people to submit requests for issues they are having.

Corrigo review by Administrator

"Their tech support can't even work their own system"

What do you like best?

Absolutely nothing. I don't like any of these "Compliance Companies". Especially as a small business, they do nothing but cause complications when we have work to do for a large corporation.

What do you dislike?

Everything. They are unprofessional, they upgraded their system, but can't connect the old information to the new system. Their tech support doesn't know how to work the new system. They are rude, their tech support cannot understand basic English, like "yes" or "no". They refuse to let you speak to someone in the United States where I am so that I could speak with someone who understood English. They are terrible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it! Don't use "compliance companies" they will hurt your vendors. Plus vendors who you require to use these systems often over charge you because they have to pay extra fees to these "compliance companies"

I can't solve any problems with them. I have 2 very large corporate customers who use them, and after their latest "upgrade" where anything done before they "upgraded" was not migrated to their "upgraded" system, that even their tech support can't figure out. It is terrible. They are terrible. All "compliance companies" are terrible. They are especially bad for small businesses.

Corrigo review by Elias R.
Elias R.

"My Bread and Butter"

What do you like best?

This is actually my most used application at my workplace. We do Facilities Maintenance, and Corrigo is our established ticketing/work order system. I function as a database admin for our company and I do maintenance/updating with this product.

Corrigo is exceptionally good at managing enormous amounts of work orders. The software allows for detailed analysis of work order data (including parts order, punch lists, preventive maintenance systems, and reactive maintenance interfaces).

What do you dislike?

So far, that their Corrigo v9.0 hasn't been released yet. Corrigo in its current patch is slightly buggy at times (their import/export feature sometimes bugs out and displays incorrect information). I also wish that there were just a little bit more flexibility in report management (within their report wizard).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider contacting their account managers (for whatever account you are on that uses this software). I would not recommend learning the software through their Help wizard or through their customer service. I would recommend directly communicating with other accounts that have Corrigo set up already and learn from their experience.

We are solving reactive and preventive maintenance facilities problems (leaks, flooring, lights, etc) using this. This software allows us to save money and maintain facilities for our clients.

Corrigo review by Tarena M.
Tarena M.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that the work orders are easy to use. It’s upfront as to what is actually needed.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the way the work orders come in, it can get confusing.

Some problems we have is the customers issues po’s but not referencing the scope of work done. It’s been benificial in that all of the required documents are in one central area

Corrigo review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"Corrigo Review"

What do you like best?

Vendor accountability with check-in, technician accountability with GPS, and workflow eliminating me from the picture on a day to day basis.

What do you dislike?

Inability to separate Capital Equipment from repairs and thus the inability to plan for a CapEx budget easily. I also don't like how much time Corrigo wastes with poor communication. Quarterly update video calls would do wonders for users and save them time. It takes a masters degree to update the back end.

Facilities jobs were not getting done, vendors were not getting paid, and vendors chosen were not held accountable.

Corrigo review by Casey T.
Casey T.

"Corrigo makes maintenance easy "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, the ability to schedule repairs and maintenance for various areas of the business without making calls. And billing is done in app.

What do you dislike?

Nothing this service is quite a time saver.

Maintenance and repairs

Corrigo review by Administrator

"Great Asset Management Program"

What do you like best?

Corrigo has really helped us with our R&M and tracking new assets and retiring old ones. This also allows us to track what pieces of equipment fail us the most so we can get with the manufacturers to discuss.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike about this

Recommendations to others considering the product

I owuld definately recommend this product to control your assets and R&M

Again it goes back to tracking all of our assets which is huge for our finance CFO. We have also seen our R&M costs go down

Corrigo review by User in Internet

"Clunky"

What do you like best?

I like how I can see in real time what is happening.

What do you dislike?

It is not as smooth moving as I would have liked it to be. It still has kinks that need to be worked through

Recommendations to others considering the product

See what else is out there.

Facility Maintenance. It is good to see what is happening in real time, but people have to update it properly which does not always happen.

Corrigo review by User

"Decent for the price"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use in the field. Good price point.

What do you dislike?

Needs better customer help and customization for the reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out their free trial and see if you like it!

Data analysis on inventory and facility management. One benefit is ease of assessment of our facilities.

Corrigo review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Summary of Corrigo"

What do you like best?

I was able to populate and save my searches.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to do scheduling and not be able to add date ranges for appointments.

It's not always the most accurate way of scheduling. I wish it added a calendar and alerted tenants.

Corrigo review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Software was not very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I didn't care for the software when I was using it.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly, reporting was limited

None

Learn more about Corrigo

Corrigo Downloads

Learning about Corrigo?

* We monitor all Corrigo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.