Corrigo

Corrigo provides cloud-based facilities management, work order dispath & time tracking software, delivering visibility into and control of facility operations.

Work for Corrigo?

Learning about Corrigo?

Corrigo Reviews

Ask Corrigo a Question
Showing 4 Corrigo reviews
Corrigo review by <span>Elias R.</span>
Elias R.

My Bread and Butter

What do you like best?

This is actually my most used application at my workplace. We do Facilities Maintenance, and Corrigo is our established ticketing/work order system. I function as a database admin for our company and I do maintenance/updating with this product.

Corrigo is exceptionally good at managing enormous amounts of work orders. The software allows for detailed analysis of work order data (including parts order, punch lists, preventive maintenance systems, and reactive maintenance interfaces).

What do you dislike?

So far, that their Corrigo v9.0 hasn't been released yet. Corrigo in its current patch is slightly buggy at times (their import/export feature sometimes bugs out and displays incorrect information). I also wish that there were just a little bit more flexibility in report management (within their report wizard).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider contacting their account managers (for whatever account you are on that uses this software). I would not recommend learning the software through their Help wizard or through their customer service. I would recommend directly communicating with other accounts that have Corrigo set up already and learn from their experience.

We are solving reactive and preventive maintenance facilities problems (leaks, flooring, lights, etc) using this. This software allows us to save money and maintain facilities for our clients.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Corrigo
Corrigo review by User in Internet

Clunky

What do you like best?

I like how I can see in real time what is happening.

What do you dislike?

It is not as smooth moving as I would have liked it to be. It still has kinks that need to be worked through

Recommendations to others considering the product

See what else is out there.

Facility Maintenance. It is good to see what is happening in real time, but people have to update it properly which does not always happen.

What Facility Management solution do you use?

Corrigo review by User in Retail
User in Retail

Summary of Corrigo

What do you like best?

I was able to populate and save my searches.

What do you dislike?

It was hard to do scheduling and not be able to add date ranges for appointments.

It's not always the most accurate way of scheduling. I wish it added a calendar and alerted tenants.

Corrigo review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Software was not very user friendly

What do you like best?

I didn't care for the software when I was using it.

What do you dislike?

Not user friendly, reporting was limited

None

Learning about Corrigo?

* We monitor all Corrigo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.