Corsica

Active Community™ is the gamification app built on Salesforce for Salesforce, internally as well as externally such as Salesforce Communities.

Work for Corsica?

Learning about Corsica?

Corsica Reviews

Ask Corsica a Question
Showing 11 Corsica reviews
Corsica review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Used this for ten years with a major telecom company"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly in comparison to the older systems we used. For landline accounts we used something very outdated, it would be like going from MS DOS to Windows 10.

What do you dislike?

Glitches and needing to find workarounds for those glitches. The time it took for a glitch to be fixed could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that it requires a higher level of technical ability than what most companies require. The people who struggle with it are those who aren’t tech savvy.

I used it to manage accounts for a major telecom company. I work in the retention and escalation department. We made changes to accounts and billing and it handled the entire customer contact

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Corsica
Corsica review by User in Music
User in Music

"Corsica life savers"

What do you like best?

On time with their services. Will thoroughly work with you until the problem has been rectified.

What do you dislike?

When systems go down the service for Corsica is not immediate. Your software is down until they come in for the time scheduled

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Build a good relationship with them.

Cameras at my job for surveillance sometimes go out. The cameras are also linked to two computers we use for Identification swipe. They come in and help us get our cameras up and running as far as resetting passwords, reactivating card stripes,etc. The benefits are that we are able to run our building effectively. It us easy for us to tell who belongs there and where.

What Sales Gamification solution do you use?

Corsica review by Aaron Q.
Aaron Q.

"Corsica Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the gamification. It allows me and my team to compete with each other and have everyone know where everyone is at for the month.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support is spotty. I've had a few instances where I wasn't able to connect with someone.

I don't have to worry about managing anything with out IT. The benefit is that I can focus on other more important stuff.

Corsica review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Beautiful Interface "

What do you like best?

This program is beautifully made. It is easy for my employees to use and learn. The simplicity of it makes everything run smooth Lee and looks really good while in the process.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t really anything to complain about when it comes to this product. It works fabulously and does everything it’s supposed to do.

It is extremely easy to learn so I do not have to spend as much time teaching my employees. That way I am able to get them trained and into their positions quickly.

Corsica review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"Corsica creativity "

What do you like best?

What I like best is that this software filters out viruses and pop ups that really minimizes annoyances and saves time . It is easy to use and also to teach or learn. Very important when expanding a business.

What do you dislike?

The coding and security really need to improve. At times it can be difficult to save files or programs or the replicate ideas and send them.

I’m able to compartmentalization orders for customers. It has saved us plenty of time.

Corsica review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Ok to use!!"

What do you like best?

It’s very modern n user friendly. I like the way it is designed in detail

What do you dislike?

People who have minimum technical knowledge cannot work on this they need to be really techie

I worked for AT & T for 3 months I worked for escalation team. This helped us a lot in problem solving for customers

Corsica review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very effective tool"

What do you like best?

I think the color scheme and designs. It makes the process more fun and competitive. Very good with college age employees.

What do you dislike?

Customer service wasn’t great when reaching about a question.

Motivating sales. Unpopular at the company. We been able to keep sales employees longer and elimate some turnover.

Corsica review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Overall It's Alright"

What do you like best?

The software has really saved time because it scans for and deters pop ups and viruses.

What do you dislike?

Not super user friendly, they could really work on things like security, coding, being able to replicate, save, and send.

Compartmentalizing orders for each customer. Saving time.

Corsica review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"We use this in my business"

What do you like best?

It’s a very helpful, extremely easy, and very intuitive tool for the whole team.

What do you dislike?

It took a long time to get it implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s worth a try for sure.

It helps out wan with organization.

Corsica review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Corsica Site"

What do you like best?

EASY to Use and work with! We All Like using it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There's nothing I dislike! Seems Fine With Me!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone That asks!

Getting New Clients!

Corsica review by User

"Corsica in Wholesale"

What do you like best?

Amount of detail able to view , motivated groups

What do you dislike?

didn't have any particular dislikes - worked fine

Worked well in our office

Learning about Corsica?

* We monitor all Corsica reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.