Corsica

Active Community™ is the gamification app built on Salesforce for Salesforce, internally as well as externally such as Salesforce Communities.

Work for Corsica?

Learning about Corsica?

Corsica Reviews

Ask Corsica a Question
Showing 9 Corsica reviews
Corsica review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Used this for ten years with a major telecom company"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly in comparison to the older systems we used. For landline accounts we used something very outdated, it would be like going from MS DOS to Windows 10.

What do you dislike?

Glitches and needing to find workarounds for those glitches. The time it took for a glitch to be fixed could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that it requires a higher level of technical ability than what most companies require. The people who struggle with it are those who aren’t tech savvy.

I used it to manage accounts for a major telecom company. I work in the retention and escalation department. We made changes to accounts and billing and it handled the entire customer contact

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Corsica
Corsica review by User in Music
User in Music

"Corsica life savers"

What do you like best?

On time with their services. Will thoroughly work with you until the problem has been rectified.

What do you dislike?

When systems go down the service for Corsica is not immediate. Your software is down until they come in for the time scheduled

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Build a good relationship with them.

Cameras at my job for surveillance sometimes go out. The cameras are also linked to two computers we use for Identification swipe. They come in and help us get our cameras up and running as far as resetting passwords, reactivating card stripes,etc. The benefits are that we are able to run our building effectively. It us easy for us to tell who belongs there and where.

What Sales Gamification solution do you use?

Corsica review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"Corsica creativity "

What do you like best?

What I like best is that this software filters out viruses and pop ups that really minimizes annoyances and saves time . It is easy to use and also to teach or learn. Very important when expanding a business.

What do you dislike?

The coding and security really need to improve. At times it can be difficult to save files or programs or the replicate ideas and send them.

I’m able to compartmentalization orders for customers. It has saved us plenty of time.

Corsica review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Ok to use!!"

What do you like best?

It’s very modern n user friendly. I like the way it is designed in detail

What do you dislike?

People who have minimum technical knowledge cannot work on this they need to be really techie

I worked for AT & T for 3 months I worked for escalation team. This helped us a lot in problem solving for customers

Corsica review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very effective tool"

What do you like best?

I think the color scheme and designs. It makes the process more fun and competitive. Very good with college age employees.

What do you dislike?

Customer service wasn’t great when reaching about a question.

Motivating sales. Unpopular at the company. We been able to keep sales employees longer and elimate some turnover.

Corsica review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Overall It's Alright"

What do you like best?

The software has really saved time because it scans for and deters pop ups and viruses.

What do you dislike?

Not super user friendly, they could really work on things like security, coding, being able to replicate, save, and send.

Compartmentalizing orders for each customer. Saving time.

Learning about Corsica?

* We monitor all Corsica reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.