Corsica

3.3

Active Community™ is the gamification app built on Salesforce for Salesforce, internally as well as externally such as Salesforce Communities.

Work for Corsica?

Learning about Corsica?

Corsica Reviews

Ask Corsica a Question
Showing 7 Corsica reviews
Corsica review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Used this for ten years with a major telecom company"

What do you like best?

The interface is very user friendly in comparison to the older systems we used. For landline accounts we used something very outdated, it would be like going from MS DOS to Windows 10.

What do you dislike?

Glitches and needing to find workarounds for those glitches. The time it took for a glitch to be fixed could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that it requires a higher level of technical ability than what most companies require. The people who struggle with it are those who aren’t tech savvy.

I used it to manage accounts for a major telecom company. I work in the retention and escalation department. We made changes to accounts and billing and it handled the entire customer contact

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Corsica
Corsica review by Aaron Q.
Aaron Q.

"Corsica Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the gamification. It allows me and my team to compete with each other and have everyone know where everyone is at for the month.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the support is spotty. I've had a few instances where I wasn't able to connect with someone.

I don't have to worry about managing anything with out IT. The benefit is that I can focus on other more important stuff.

What Sales Gamification solution do you use?

Corsica review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Beautiful Interface "

What do you like best?

This program is beautifully made. It is easy for my employees to use and learn. The simplicity of it makes everything run smooth Lee and looks really good while in the process.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t really anything to complain about when it comes to this product. It works fabulously and does everything it’s supposed to do.

It is extremely easy to learn so I do not have to spend as much time teaching my employees. That way I am able to get them trained and into their positions quickly.

Corsica review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Ok to use!!"

What do you like best?

It’s very modern n user friendly. I like the way it is designed in detail

What do you dislike?

People who have minimum technical knowledge cannot work on this they need to be really techie

I worked for AT & T for 3 months I worked for escalation team. This helped us a lot in problem solving for customers

Corsica review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Very effective tool"

What do you like best?

I think the color scheme and designs. It makes the process more fun and competitive. Very good with college age employees.

What do you dislike?

Customer service wasn’t great when reaching about a question.

Motivating sales. Unpopular at the company. We been able to keep sales employees longer and elimate some turnover.

Corsica review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Corsica Site"

What do you like best?

EASY to Use and work with! We All Like using it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There's nothing I dislike! Seems Fine With Me!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone That asks!

Getting New Clients!

Corsica review by User

"Corsica in Wholesale"

What do you like best?

Amount of detail able to view , motivated groups

What do you dislike?

didn't have any particular dislikes - worked fine

Worked well in our office

Learning about Corsica?

* We monitor all Corsica reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.