Cortana Intelligence Suite

Cortana Intelligence Suite is a fully managed big data and advanced analytics suite to transform your data into intelligent action.

Work for Cortana Intelligence Suite?
Ibm spss modeler 2x

Learning about Cortana?

Cortana Intelligence Suite Reviews

Showing 31 Cortana reviews
Cortana review by <span>mayra c.</span>
mayra c.

the future!

What do you like best?

what not to like i love been able to just talk to my computer or phone and Xbox and telling it to do things for me. i use it a lot at work and on my phone. when am on the go and i can use my phone while driving am able to pull up directions with cortana or search for a number or add a reminder. at work i use it to pull up my work schedule appointment or to open up applications with out actually searching for them.

What do you dislike?

sometimes it doesn't really understand what am saying maybe just because am sick and my voice change lol.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are looking for something that will make you work more productive this could be it. you are able to sinc your stuff from your computer to your phone with cortana they things she does for me are just great! and save alot of time doing this this way i can actually focus on what needs to be done. i relay alot on cortana for my calendar agenda and just knowing what am suppose to do with out looking at my calendar.! i think cortana is going to be a great future for technology!

a lot! time by been able to speak to it it saves me a lot of time instead of searching for different things. reading the news for me letting me know what my schedule looks like while i work on other things

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cortana Intelligence Suite
Cortana review by <span>Haresh S.</span>
Haresh S.

Machine learning to derive valuable insights

What do you like best?

Processes large volumes of data quite fast and efficiently and creates visual dashboard at a rapid pace and gives the option to visualize the templates of our choice and good for processing large data sets and the unique edge lies in the way in which it process huge datasets and predict the future trends,patterns and data and wonderful with R language datasets too.I like the data intelligence action a lot in a way where it has user friendly analysis and good for small to large scale enterprises

What do you dislike?

The data catalog and warehouse features are limited,some are custom enabled auth and query and cannot be modified or optimized based on our choice or preference and the large set frameworks cannot be imported with ease

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best for fine tuning the target segmentation analysis strategy and also for the perfect warehouse report dashboard data

The voice to text features provided is good and most of the times the decision making process is on point and hits the nail on the head perfectly and most accurately and the valuable insights could be reported and stored for large datasets which helped us a lot and mainly the smart data analytics deploys artificial intelligence suite for people and specific tasks which acts as a third interface providing valuable suggestions and timely updates whenever there is an critical alert or a proper way to get the task done and i felt those features are top notch and also makes it the most sought after tool

What Predictive Analytics solution do you use?

Cortana review by <span>Samantha B.</span>
Samantha B.

cortina intelligence suite review

What do you like best?

Cortina intelligence can allow users to compare products, ideas, or things that can give you the best option for the best outcome. To be more specific, the program allows you to compare ideas to maximize the program outcome and reaching program goals. There are also other features that allow you to follow the progress of the idea and how it will impact your program.

What do you dislike?

What is difficult about this program is that the features are so integrated that you need to spend much time putting together what you want, however in the end it may be worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is great for those who work in the business or market research industry, but maybe not for public health professionals. Although this program allows you to curtail and make your own personalization a, I believe that this is more useful in a different field.

Program components, features, and outomes

Cortana review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

Simplify the BIG data

What do you like best?

It is a Microsoft's cloud analytics prix fixe & Transform the data into intelligent action.

It embraces big data, data warehousing, data management and preparation, machine learning, business intelligence and the emerging Internet of Things.

It is a Fast and Flexible and Secure and Scalable.

What do you dislike?

In simple terms, a solid big data analytics infrastructure is an absolute necessity for any business enterprise with aspirations for success. Enterprises that do not take the time and spend the money to establish a big data infrastructure are going to operate at a disadvantage. That is not a good place to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am recommending to others to use Cortana analytics.

Traditionally when developing a new data warehouse one of the first things to do is size and commission the hardware. Sizing a data warehouse for both storage and processing can be difficult as you only know what you know now about your source data and predict the rest. Additionally, hardware purchasing, housing and configuration is expensive and sometimes prohibitive.

Cortana review by <span>Jasmine F.</span>
Jasmine F.

Typical Microsoft Product -- reliable, but frequently frustrating

What do you like best?

I like that Cortana's options include the contents of my entire computer. I can search for a document even if I only recall a fragment of the file name, and have no recollection of where it's stored! So that is a very handy feature when you run a business and have a lot of documents you need to access efficiently & quickly.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes outweigh my likes on this product, unfortunately; that's why it only gets a five. BECAUSE CORTANA NEVER KNOWS WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT! People have been using Siri for years; why on EARTH would Microsoft make a product that can't understand basic human speech...? I exclusively type into Cortana rather than speak into it because it seems to invent gibberish that doesn't even remotely resemble what I'm saying. That gets super frustrating, and it can get embarrassing to shout the same commands over and over if you have company or coworkers around you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend keeping your expectations low. Even for a Microsoft product this is a pretty pathetic product -- almost MS Vista status.

I used this product to try to organize the contents of my computer, and I would say it has succeeded at that, to a marginal extent. It would be helpful if, in addition to the search feature, Cortana included an automatic reorganization or refiling system that placed your documents & pictures in more accessible, logical arrangements.

Cortana review by <span>Chaitanya A.</span>
Chaitanya A.

Great Work, Excepting more in future

What do you like best?

The best part of using Cortana Analytics Suite is its automating decision making and perform advanced analytics to get insights for decisions. Scalability is also one plus point towards to the choice of Cortana Analytics. There reports feature is good as it helps in analysing the data points. With both decision support and decision automation, Cortana Analytics Suite is doing the best and is heading in the right direction. I have used it to for our two separate services and it been great assistant in managing both.

What do you dislike?

I believe that with time their prediction improves and they should work on their BI Dashboard. The Dashboard is not up to the mark. It is highly visual but in terms of usability and features it can do better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its still developing and so always have a flexibility in interface and analytics will be handled by cortana. It is the best possible solution you could imagine in the price range. Its a fast, simple, low-cost alternative to other products available into the market.

In the our startup, we use the big data technology. We have created two separate services. The whole big data analytics are done by Cortana Analytics Suite. So far it has been to very good and features are pretty good. There interactive user interface is really good. We uploaded our data and our catalog, and tuned the recommendation engine with experiments and testing to fine tune the weights. At the end, we got a pretty good recommendation engine.

Learning about Cortana Intelligence Suite?

* We monitor all Cortana Intelligence Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.