CoSchedule

Plan Awesome Content. Save A Bunch Of Time.

Work for CoSchedule?

Learning about CoSchedule?

CoSchedule Reviews

Showing 81 CoSchedule reviews
CoSchedule review by Joy Suzanne H.
Joy Suzanne H.

"When you're "Chief Everything Officer," it's automate, automate, automate."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create templates for tasks or for social promotion (for example, the social posts I want to do for every blog post), and then generate and tweak those social messages right within Wordpress as I edit my post. I also like that I can add a post to my Coschedule editorial calendar and it will be created in Wordpress.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the price tag. As a solopreneur with a new business, using Coschedule was only possible for me through their referral program. Worth it? Yes, but that doesn't mean your business can afford it. There are other options out there that aren't so much to swallow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I get it. Running a blog business seems to be one monthly or yearly expense after another. But if you're like me, you don't have the time to do everything manually. I have a full-time day job. If I do all the manual work on my site and social media, I won't have any time for the work I love that made me start this business. I won't be able to do the strategic things to make the business grow.

On the other hand, if I leave out the social media strategy, the business won't grow. So I figured that paying $49/month (cheaper if you can pay annually!) is much, much cheaper than hiring a virtual assistant. And, I mentioned CoSchedule's great referral program above! Right now (August 2018), if you write a review post you can get 50% off for a year. You will also get 10% off for each person you refer.

If you think you might be able to use CoSchedule to grow your business, sign up for the free 14-day trial to test it out. To make the best use of your time, I've made a Quick-Start Guide to CoSchedule for Bloggers. You can access it for FREE along with a more detailed review at https://www.realworldbiblestudy.com/delegate-use-coschedule/.

Coschedule allows me to schedule content in advance and be "present" on social media when I wouldn't be able to. I don't have an assistant or a social media manager to take care of this critical part of my business manually. It just isn't an option.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CoSchedule
CoSchedule review by Niki C.
Niki C.

"Wonderful All-In-One Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like the Social Media Management the most, especially Requeue. I can set social messages for each blog post directly in my Wordpress dashboard on the post editing page, including adding them to Requeue groups for later automated use.

What do you dislike?

In regards to the features I use, there is nothing I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have tried other tools similar to Coschedule, but none measure up - there's always some type of functionality missing that I needed or wanted. CoSchedule is light years ahead of the competition. It's worth every penny of the subscription fee and will save you time you didn't know you had. You'll come to wonder how you ever worked without it!

CoSchedule saves me so much time! Not only do I write for my blog, but I also create projects for each post, which gives me very little time to mess with scheduling tons of social media posts. CoSchedule allows me to focus on creating content & promoting my affiliate business. I no longer need to spend hours on social media platforms to stay engaged with my readers. It's a godsend!

What Content Creation solution do you use?

CoSchedule review by Rob Z.
Rob Z.

"Does the job pretty well"

What do you like best?

Browser extension and social media scheduling tool are easy to use and make scheduling content a breeze. Calendar view is really helpful for coordinating content initiatives across the team. Interface is pretty intuitive, but could improve. Google doc integration allows you to collaborate on blog content then port over to Wordpress (but more on that in a second).

What do you dislike?

When you load blog content to Wordpress, it just dumps the code in one big pile, so if you need to go in and fix anything (say, an image size or alt text) you have to sift through a jumble of code. Would be nice if it could somehow recognize line breaks or indent code for things like bullets.

Content planning and team coordination. We now have a much easier at-a-glance view of our content plans and can easily collaborate, keeping everyone on task.

CoSchedule review by Kyla A.
Kyla A.

"The Scheduler for Social Media Excellence "

What do you like best?

This platform will allow you to effectively plan, organize, schedule, monitor and analyze your social strategy. Not only is it an aesthetically pleasing platform, the team at CoSchedule are incredibly helpful and friendly - no matter your social emergency. Plus they have master classes, training and free tools to continue building your social media skills.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the cost is a little bit shocking, but in comparison to other schedulers, it has way more benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have lots of social to schedule, need your posts to look consistent, easily find information on what has been posted, looking for analytics, looking for organization? CoSchedule is the right scheduler for you.

The main benefits are:

- Saved time

- Team members can see the schedule without having to log in (share link)

- I am able to schedule social campaigns and individual posts, see analytics, make responses comparatively - all on one platform

- When link previews load to LinkedIn they are not broken (the title of the article shows up)

CoSchedule review by Jo A.
Jo A.

"Simple, data driven, business support"

What do you like best?

Data analysis across business allows me to build my business and network whilst maximising my time. The online training academy is brilliant - short videos to support learning of the functionality, again minimising time spent until gains are achieved.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. Often I have found that when software offers video or key support text, the functions or screen shots are of old systems and are not current. This is not the case with CoSchedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you first sign-up for the free trial, give yourself a good eight hours dedicated to trialing the functionality and ensure you do the online training at the beginning! It's worth the time invested at the beginning to make the operations flow thereafter.

Realistic goals with social media, objective data to inform next business goals, and for the first time I am actually enjoying social media - and reaping the rewards

CoSchedule review by Kayla B.
Kayla B.

"Always a Fan"

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is my favorite marketing tool! I started using it when I was part of a marketing team for a corporation and now that I run my own business, I had to get it for myself. I can streamline all my multitasking and plan out weeks in advance for each client, saving me time each day.

What do you dislike?

I have so few complaints that I am actually kind of stretching here. I only wish the Solopreneur package came with a few more included social profiles. I have four clients and they all have LinkedIn and Facebook, but two have an Instagram and I of course have my own channels, so instead of eight, maybe ten accounts. It is nice that if it comes down to it, I can add an account a la carte.

Because I am now a party of one, I love that once or twice a week, I can sit down and do all my writing and social planning. This really frees up my valuable time. Also, everything is in one place, giving me a simple bird's eye view of each campaign, ensuring everything runs together.

CoSchedule review by Brent B.
Brent B.

"CoSchedule great for small and large business alike"

What do you like best?

I like how CoSchedule has taken a content marketing centric approach to building the tool, i.e. using a blog or site as a focal point and then building social media campaigns off it, leading all the way to conversion -- as UTM tags can automatically be assigned. For enterprise users, the relatively recent addition of marketing campaigns is extremely helpful in keeping marketing teams who don't require a lot of ancillary tool integrations, e.g. marketing automation, organized. The Requeue feature is a life saver -- it allows you to analyze your best performing posts and then reschedule them within gaps of time you might have in your social media calendar. Finally, CoSchedule provides a lot of value for the cost.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks in how certain things function, e.g. go to schedule an event and you can't easily span it over several days. Also, while third-party integrations are a focus for content development, e.g. Evernote and Google Docs, some are noticeably absent, e.g. Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CoSchedule is a perfect intermediate social media management tool providing a lot of bang for the buck. If blog on Wordpress and coordinate a lot of organic social media, this is the tool for you.

Team and individual productivity. Also I've realized a 600% increase in blog readership and the ability to easily assess the best performing content on social media.

CoSchedule review by Abby N.
Abby N.

"Streamlined, Organized Blog Management"

What do you like best?

With CoSchedule, I'm able to single-handedly manage an active tech blog and keep all editorial tasks on schedule. It connects directly to my company's WordPress blog for seamless post creation and management. It's also a very agile tool, so I can easily move post publish dates around to accommodate priorities. CoSchedule is a must-have tool for me.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like! One nit-picky dislike is the overactive auto-save functionality. I often have to type blog post titles in multiple times because it auto-saves in the middle of my typing, cutting off the last portion of the title. Also, if I want to select multiple blog categories for the post, I have to wait for each selection to save before I can select another.

CoSchedule helps the content leg of our marketing team stay organized. We use it mostly for blog management, but it also helps us track event dates and schedule social promotions. Maintaining a quarterly blog calendar is made much easier with an agile, visual tool like CoSchedule. I can use the calendar view to see everything that is planned for a full month or the dashboard view to see post activity and upcoming tasks. I use it daily!

CoSchedule review by Ian S.
Ian S.

"The best content calendar solution, period."

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is intuitively designed for people that publish content. It has lean project management and collaboration tools built in which is great for smaller teams focused on sharing content. The calendar itself is robust and extremely useful. It revolves around the publishing dates, and dynamically updates itself when pub dates move eliminating so much of the manual management that other platforms require.

The platform isn't cheap, but the social sharing tools are a huge value ad. Because we can manage content creation and content sharing in one hub, it makes life so much easier than other systems I've used in the past. The ReQueue feature is also extremely helpful to power intelligent resharing to reduce your social management workload even further.

What do you dislike?

It's more expensive than typical content calendar solutions I've come across. A lot of people build DIY solutions with tools like Trello or Google Calendar which are better than nothing, but nowhere near as streamlined or effective as CoSchedule.

Because of the depth of features, there is a bit of a learning curve but I've found that onboarding CoSchedule with the team has been easier + faster than some of our other tools. There's a really clear workflow and process for shceduling posts and when things change the calendar (and social sharing updates itself dynamically so maintenance time is minimal

I'm running an educational website that's a side project/marketing initiative for our agency. It's not my full time job, and we're always trying to increase our efficiency. Because our time and resources are limited, we need to be focused on creating content, not managing scheduling and social sharing.

Bottom line, CoSchedule allows us to work faster by working smarter.

CoSchedule review by Sacha B.
Sacha B.

"CoSchedule is the tool to promote your content that saves you a load of time"

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is really simple. The possibility to create templates you can use to schedule the pubblication of your content on social networks with different dates, titles and images is amazing. This way you can set different images and texts for different social networks that can link back to your post/content. And it has reports for your shares, integrations with other services like bit.ly, Google Docs, Google Calendar and Evernote.

What do you dislike?

It has a fair pricing model, but it's not cheap. Some parts of the interface are not so friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a 14 days trial, before using it is better to be prepared with some content to publish so you can take full advantage of its features. Also, there are several web recordings of tutorials that is good to watch.

CoSchedule website really has a huge amount of documentation to help you create your content and marketing strategy. I strongly recommend to download and read all their publications.

The next step of course is to use the platform: you have all your scheduled publications in one place and if you make use of the "Social Helpers" - templates - you save so much time and effort. And it has a WordPress plugin. On average, for one post, we save 4-6 hours by publishing a month of content for social nets with one click.

CoSchedule review by J. Ivy B.
J. Ivy B.

"Getting my social shares in with less effort"

What do you like best?

Easy scheduling to social accounts and color coded schedule. Plus, the task list to keep me on track for larger projects.

What do you dislike?

High cost to manage for small blogger with little income. I wish the re-queue feature were included in the plan for the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a blogger who was short on time for social sharing, Coschedule makes my life a bit easier. If you make any income from your blog and want to free up some time, this is the app for you! Simply make it part of your publishing routine to pre-write and schedule social shares right within the post dashboard.

As a blogger, operating on my own, it was difficult to remember to share all my posts to all the social media networks consistently. Coschedule makes a majority of my tasks easy right within my Wordpress dashboard within the post I've just completed writing. Additionally, the coschedule app allows me to see my schedule and know when and where I can post content from other bloggers. Finally, the best time feature automatically chooses a good time, giving me much less to worry about.

CoSchedule review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Content Calendar Organization Made Easier"

What do you like best?

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

What do you dislike?

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

CoSchedule offers a simple way for our content team to get a high-level picture of what we've recently published and what is going to publish in the future. It saves us time looking in one location as opposed to using multiple tools like a separate calendar, file manager, etc.

CoSchedule review by Zenovia W.
Zenovia W.

"CoSchedule has changed my Social Media Management Life"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of scheduling and the ReQueue schedule!! Love getting maximum mileage out of my social messages and not having as much to schedule each week on my own.

What do you dislike?

It seems a bit pricey, but you do get what you pay for. As a soloproneur I wish there was a plan that offered reduced cost for one user. The plan allows for up to 3 I believe but thats just much more than I need right now and I'm sure there allowance for more team members is built into the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to reach out to the support team for help. Also the training videos available on the site are incredibly helpful!

Scheduling my social media is much easier with CoSchedule. It takes less time and allowing CoSchedule to pick the best time spreads out the messages for me. Love it!

CoSchedule review by Cody P.
Cody P.

"WordPress Creates Enhanced, Dynamic Sites"

What do you like best?

WordPress is much more now than access to develop an easy blog. WordPress now allows users to develop a website that is full of dynamic, intriguing features. With so many widgets to add, don't worry about site traffic not maintaining interest. There's too many options for them to not to stay captivated in what you, the user, may be offering.

What do you dislike?

One of the features that I would like to see upgraded is the ability to have a little more freedom over the movement, appearance of your background. Seeing how sites are now more than ever becoming more user friendly with interesting flow and movement, I would like to see this aspect added for user to have more creativity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow yourself to be open minded and take advantage of the freedom of personalization that is offered by WordPress.

WordPress allowed me to activate and maintain my site in college that has since grown for those fielding an interest in sports.

CoSchedule review by Katie M.
Katie M.

"Efficient, user-friendly, stellar customer service!"

What do you like best?

My team uses CoSchedule for content and task management, social posting, and content planning. Since I started using it about four months ago, there have been a couple of bugs here and there, but customer service is honest and VERY speedy in fixing issues! I can’t imagine a world without CoSchedule.

What do you dislike?

There have been bugs here and there - but the team is always responsive to our product suggestions and is actually working on a fix to the Zapier integration for us as we speak.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There’s a tiny bit of a learning curve, but that’s with any software.

I love that I can manage both content and tasks, and that making a blog post, planning webinars and sending out social messages is in one spot! Makes it much easier to switch gears between to-do’s every day.

CoSchedule review by Jowanna D.
Jowanna D.

"CoSchedule is Saving My Online Marketing Game!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can manage initiatives on one platform. Prior to CoSchedule, I would not finish any campaign marketing for an initiative. Now, I do and I can set realistic metrics for improvement not only from a client perspective but from a business efficiency and profitability standpoint. I feel like a real business now.

What do you dislike?

CoSchedule is a little glitchy and I have lost some work. However; even with the minor mishaps I've experienced, the time saved overall makes it worth it. Besides, only once they have not been able to recover my work. The customer service experience is EXCELLENT. The truly treat you like gold.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend CoSchedule.

The business problems CoSchedule have solved include: an increased ROI (I get my campaigns out); better tracking (who has time to really check analytics on different platforms); better response to my blogs and social media campaign (the headline analyzer is kickass), and help I can afford (they don't charge an arm and leg to help you get the product. Lastly, I am a better marketer for my business and clients.

CoSchedule review by Steve S.
Steve S.

"Complete, cost effective content production management"

What do you like best?

- Ability to see all content projects aligned to a common calendar, or filter for content type, date, task owner, or keyword.

- Ability to build task templates to automatically assign tasks to different people at content item creation

- Friendly and helpful sales, customer success, and support staff

What do you dislike?

- Content type and task templates are disassociated from each other. If I create a custom content type, I have to create a separate task template and hope that our staff uses the correct template when creating a content item of that type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you sign on, consider developing your step-by-step content creation process. One of the first things you'll want to do is to build task templates that outline every creation, editing, and approval step, down to the individual assigned to each of those tasks. If you build those out offline, you can easily enter them online once you sign up.

Problem to solve was managing the process of creating content at scale. We need to be able to manage multiple ongoing content development projects with unique cadences each--weekly blog posts, monthly newsletters, quarterly white-papers, ad-hoc email campaigns, etc. CoSchedule enables us to manage all of these, with visibility on a combined calendar, or on a standalone bases.

CoSchedule review by Christie H.
Christie H.

"New user that likes the tool and the educational content the CoSchedule team provides. "

What do you like best?

I like how you can create a social template to promote a specific blog post, webinar, press release, etc. and if you decide the template would work well for a future social campaign you can duplicate the template by clicking "save queue". The ability to associate different images and messages while promoting one link is key. This allows you to schedule out as many posts as you would like without having the same message duplicated over and over. I haven't found a good way to do this using other platforms. I've been using the tool for a little over two months and have found it fun and easy to use for the most part.

What do you dislike?

My only compliant is that with the basic package you do not have access to phone call based support. Being a new user of the tool, I had a few quick questions that would have been solved much faster over the phone. However, their email support team is efficient. Also, the price increase per month is dramatic if you want to see advanced metrics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an inexpensive solution that is worth every penny! I would recommend attending their webinars and reading their content to ensure you are taking advantage of all of the features. It seems a bit complicated at first, but once you create a few good templates it is huge time saver.

CoSchedule saves me a ton of time, which is important since social is just one element of my responsibilities. Their quality content and webinars also helps inspire new ideas to continually increase our social media impressions and engagements.

CoSchedule review by Charnita F.
Charnita F.

"A great tool for content management and scheduling!"

What do you like best?

The best thing I love about CoSchedule is the calendar view. Unlike most similar tools, I can see all my scheduled posts at a glance for the MONTH!!! I can also easily go to any day of the month and schedule posts that way. It's the thing that really won me over.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I truly dislike about CoSchedule is the pricing. It's a bit expensive, especially for small businesses and blogs that don't have much income. I do wish there was a FOREVER free plan with limitations. The only reason I'm able to use CoSchedule is because my boss pays for the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've tried other scheduling services and they just didn't do "it" for you, CoSchedule may be just what you're looking for. If being able to see everything at a glance and the ease of scheduling content by the day is enticing to you, you'll love this service.

If you're a WordPress user, CoSchedule offers seamless integration into your blog/site so that you can schedule posts from the post editor. This allows you to do everything from your blog/site without going to the CoSchedule site.

CoSchedule also offers impeccable organization that you won't find anywhere else. It's just much easier to see and manage all of your content with as little clicks as possible.

They also offer analytics where you can see how often a post is shared on the top social sites. This is a great way to see your most popular content and the less popular, which you can then re-share to gain more interest.

The convenient ability to share old content is also invaluable. This is a great way to keep people coming back to your site. Often, content is viewed once and never touched again. With this feature, you can remind readers of that old but still useful content.

CoSchedule review by River S.
River S.

"CoSchedule For Any Kind of Business"

What do you like best?

I am Marketing Director for an Environmental and First Responder equipment and safety gear supply company. This position is new to me as well as the company itself. They started out as a mom and pop kind of business and have grown exponentially over the past 12 years. Since they have grown so quickly the marketing side of the company has more so been word of mouth, until they hired me. We have had a hard time keeping track of our interoffice communications as well as projects. I have also had a hard time trying to find a marketing calendar that allows me to plan the entire year in one place. I did some research. FINALLY. I found CoSchedule which has been a life saver. We have already benefited from the amazing ways this calendar works. I can upload documents, keep track of current projects, set tasks for myself as well as our team, AND keep track our our social media data analytics. The tips and "best time" to post with the social media campaigns have helped with the guess work of when to post and how to post. I am working kind of a duel role right now with marketing and sales both so I have found with the many ways to keep my marketing and projects in order it has alleviated a lot of the stress of juggling both. I just add in what I need, schedule, and BOOM. I have emails, posts, and newsletters, going out with so little effort, but HUGE reward. For an overview visit https://vimeo.com/166544659

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. CoSchedule is working for myself as well as our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use http://coschedule.com/r/94843 when registering for your account

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/166544659" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/166544659">CoSchedule</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user52179426">Garrett Moon</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Project management, interoffice communication, organization

CoSchedule review by Krista L.
Krista L.

"Great editorial calendar & social scheduling product"

What do you like best?

I like that I can track all my blog posts and social campaigns in one place. All scheduling, social sharing, and even social metrics, all in one place. The Chrome browser extension is also quite helpful for me for the times when I need to curate content instead of just publishing my company's own content.

I absolutely LOVE the integration with the headline analyzer. It's really great to test out different variations of a headline as I'm building the piece of content.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't have the time I need to dig into using CoSchedule to its fullest extent. I know the software can do a lot more than I'm currently using. :)

The other piece that's not my favorite is the interface, which has recently gone through an overhaul and is now much better than it used to be. The social and image helpers are really awesome, but do get cumbersome (from scrolling) for when I have many different text and image helpers set up in the same social campaign.

The only other piece that I dislike is not being able to insert a text helper at the cursor point of my entry. It will only show up at the end of my post.

CoSchedule acts as my editorial calendar as well as my social sharing solution. It helps keep me organized and on track with managing a multi-category blog as well as the social sharing for each post.

CoSchedule review by Robyn L.
Robyn L.

"First time user on social media platform integrator "

What do you like best?

Good looking site with good functionality. I like the preview mode for each social media campaign and how you can tag names/companies easily and it translates those tags for each platform.

What do you dislike?

Inability to edit the twitter post on my mobile app. Won't post to instagram because of instragram restrictions, but then just says all my instagram posts are unpublished. Takes a couple tries to figure it all out - the 'add message' button is not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't post to instagram from this platform. App is good.

We are able to cross post on multiple platforms with one simple tool. the content calendar is very clear and we can have multiple projects calendars on the site. We are solving our problem of not having enough marketing and content and social media campaigns - this cuts the time it takes to post things and keeps our calendar orderly.

CoSchedule review by Ashley W.
Ashley W.

"Lifesaver!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to set everything up in one day. From blog posts to social content, scheduling everything in one day for the month is wonderful. I also love the headline analyzer and social re-posting option has been a great addition.

What do you dislike?

The app. It just feels clunky. Basically I can check up on things on it, but if I find something I want to share, there's no option on the app to do that.

Also the lack of full integration with Instagram is a problem. The notification is nice, but it's just one more thing for me to do. And since I market for multiple companies, I don't always have time to stop in the moment and post right then. It's just a bummer to miss that optimal window to post. If Coschedule could set up automatic posting to Instagram like it does with other mediums, I think it'd be perfect!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! I've told several other people about it, business and even churches.

It's just a lifesaver and really anyone can use it!

Consistent posting and analytics.

Before Coschedule It was easy to fall behind on social posts, and blog posts for the companies I market for. Since using Coschedule I've been able to plan everything out in a day. Get everything scheduled at the beginning of the month and then get a jump start on the next project.

Also having more comprehensive analytics of our shared content has been really helpful.

CoSchedule review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Use & A lot of Customizations"

What do you like best?

I love not only being able to see all of the accounts I manage within the Coschedule platform, but also being able to select a single or multiple account, to display by a specific label, and more. It is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish the price wasn't so much, however, I do think there is a lot of room for growth. I wish that I could look out past 6 weeks on a full screen, that I could search through Social Media Posts, and a few smaller things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using ALL of their features it is worth the price. If you aren't, there are other options I would look into.

I can work with the rest of my team at one time. I also can easily go back to find a post from a specific day.

CoSchedule review by Nick W.
Nick W.

"The Best Social Media Tool For Small Teams"

What do you like best?

The calendar feature is amazing from a scheduling perspective. It makes it easy to build out posts for a month and to be able to see it visually laid out.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app has been a little finicky in posting and fixing scheduling changes. There is definitely room for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel you don't have time to manage social media, this is the tool for you. It's easy to manage, and even does the posting for you. It's like having another team member.

We are a small team of two. This gives the power of a large team and an easy way to manage our social posting, even when we have other stuff going on.

CoSchedule review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Love this tool"

What do you like best?

I love a few key elements - I love the "requeue" option". If you know it's good content, selecting requeue will automatically have CoSchedule post it again at a moment when you need content posted. Also, I love the ability to label items will a color - in my work, I can quickly scan through the week and visually see what kinds of content / CTAs we are sharing. I also love the mix of scheduling and also assigning tasks - its' kind of like a mix of Sprout Social or Hootsuite and Basecamp!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were a feed where I could see all of my recent activity, i.e. a feed of all comments I've made, tasks I've crossed off, which to my knowledge, there isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great, multi-faceted tool that is exactly what we were looking for. Scheduling capabilties, work with freelancers easily, coordinate tasks, and post directly to Wordpress after that. We love this tool!

Scheduling out consistent content and also working with freelancers to get content posted.

CoSchedule review by Mara D.
Mara D.

"One of the best Social Sharing tool I've used"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate through the blog posts and scheduling which ones to share and which days are free. Plus, we can link multiple social media accounts and schedule all at once. Convenient!

What do you dislike?

Technically, it's just how it acts up on Wordpress. I'm now accessing it directly on their website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Link all your social media accounts (as needed) and maximize CoSchedule's services

Sharing blog posts across all our social media platforms has never been this easy with CoSchedule. We can schedule days/weeks/months ahead without being confused as the CoSchedule's calendar is easy to track.

CoSchedule review by Will D.
Will D.

"Ideal for content marketing teams needing to stay organized "

What do you like best?

I love the interface. It's easy to use and discover on your own, so getting started is as simple as poking around and finding things. Then you can dive into the documentation and really understand how powerful the tool is.

What do you dislike?

There are some additional customization features I'd like to see around categories and calendar integrations, but for the most part, I don't dislike anything about this. It's greatly simplified my life.

We have a growing marketing team and needed to keep things organized as we planned out different content. Everyone is able to know what they're supposed to be doing to keep the engine running.

CoSchedule review by Administrator

"Great Productivity Tool"

What do you like best?

Flexible platform, great analytics, allows for social scheduling and connects to our website. Streamlines our workflows and improved organization instantly.

What do you dislike?

Calendar view takes a bit to get used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for our small team to get more from our time. It feels like we hired another person with the productivity improvements we have seen in such a short time.

When implementing, think about tags and colour coding systems that will allow you to easily take advantage of the in-suite analytics tools. We are still trying to get this side of the implementation up and running so we can have better reporting to management.

Organization, workflow management, task assignments, project approvals, analytics, social media management.

CoSchedule review by Dustin W. S.
Dustin W. S.

"Amazing product that saves me COUNTLESS hours"

What do you like best?

What I like most about CoSchedule is the ability it gives me to visually plan out my editorial calendar and schedule multiple promotional messages in a super-streamlined way.

What do you dislike?

I really think some of the UI is clunky and the continual price increases has made me (a long-time user) feel like I'm being punished for supporting the company in the "old days" and being forced to upgrade to higher pricing plans to keep getting new features. I also wish it would integrate with other 3rd party tools (like Todoist).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not currently using a visual editorial content calendar, try CoSchedule right away.

Editorial planing and scheduling. The benefits are being able to see our marketing content map and save time scheduling promotion of that content.

CoSchedule review by User

"Great interface, easy scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to schedule social campaigns out across multiple accounts/channels for a period of weeks or even months. It allows me to plan out social sharing well in advance, since social is just one of my job responsibilities and I can't spend all my time on it during the average day. I also like the feature that draws images from links I input, although it can be a bit spotty on Twitter sometimes. My team has 4 user accounts, and each of us is able to devote one account to each of our product groupings, which isn't a feature we had when we used to have Hootsuite. Labelling and assigning campaigns to certain users is extremely helpful in parsing out our workloads. I love the calendar view, too!

What do you dislike?

The biggest disadvantage is the inability to view and respond to interactions on any of the platforms. Social isn't my primary responsibility and we don't have a full-time social media manager, so I don't always have time to check each of our accounts manually and make sure we're responding to interactions promptly. The analytics are also not great – I don't believe it can even track Twitter, which is where most of our engagement comes from, so I find myself having to go through the Twitter analytics page instead when we review our social performance every month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works really well for social teams that need to schedule things out in advance or group posts together into campaigns.

We've been able to almost completely automate our social posting, which has allowed us to focus more on the more crucial components of our jobs. I'd say I've personally regained at least 3-4 hours every week just by using CoSchedule.

CoSchedule review by David S.
David S.

"Great Editorial Calendar and Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is great for getting a bird's-eye view of your content. The interface is intuitive and scheduling content and being able to building out social media posts right from your Wordpress posts was great.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. Just didn't *perfectly* align with our team's needs without getting prohibitively expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are publishing content on a Wordpress site, definitely take a look at CoSchedule.

Our University took a stab at a content marketing/blogging strategy for a couple years and CoSchedule was incredibly useful in helping us keep content and social messaging flowing. We also publish news articles and announcements, so the calendar view helped us see when would be the best time to drop new content.

CoSchedule review by Małgorzata W.
Małgorzata W.

"Simple and very useful "

What do you like best?

Love how clear the calendar looks and how easy it is to schedule all types of your content. Implementation took just a few hours and CS Team is always very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I think CoSchedule still miss few functions like assigning repeatable tasks or more flexible email notifications - not a big minus tough ;)

Our publishing plan across multiple placements is much more structured now and we have better clarity on what we need to do on a specific day.

CoSchedule review by Kate M.
Kate M.

"Love CoSchedule!"

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is really great once your team reaches a point where there are a lot of projects and small tasks to track. I've used software in the past that is great for these things, but this is a level-up. Customer support is top-notch.

What do you dislike?

There have been some small bugs but they're always fixed extremely quickly.

Our team uses a separate project management system but CoSchedule is really great for tracking small tasks like adding a link into a social campaign, double-checking images within a blog post, etc. that we wouldn't want to create entire tasks for in our other system.

CoSchedule review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Simple content calendar, with a few drawbacks"

What do you like best?

It's easy to connect with WordPress blogs and coordinate social media posts on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn. It also just started to offer Instagram scheduling, although due to Instagram's quirky rules with third-party apps, you will have to publish on the Instagram app. The user interface is simple and allowing CS to choose "best time" for posting based on followers' behaviours has been fantastic. I must also add that the CoSchedule support team is amazing -- they are friendly and responsive every time I've emailed them.

What do you dislike?

I would love to have the ability to schedule tasks or content projects over multiple days. As it is now, you can only set tasks on one day. We would like to use tasks as theme reminders for certain sale seasons or promotional weeks. It could also be easier to change administrative rights and to auto-generate invoices.

We have more than one content writer/editor in our company, so CoSchedule is important in preventing overlap in social media posts or tasks.

CoSchedule review by User in Computer Software

"CoSchedule Review"

What do you like best?

The best part about CoSchedule is how easy it really is to navigate throughout the website, as well as adding social messages in less than a minute. The customer service as well was extremely helpful when we got locked out of our account, it was quick and painless and was honestly one of the best features of the program and the company as a whole.

What do you dislike?

The part that I dislike is it was initially difficult to load the many social media profiles I had into the database. That should be cleared up. We also got locked out of the program at many different times throughout using it and it did take quite a while to get us back up to speed. However, the customer service agent who was helping us throughout the ordeal really did make it a point to be on top of helping out and make sure we were on the right track.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're looking for an all around easy social media message scheduler, I see no reason why this wouldn't be the program to use. Go for it!

The business problems being solved are the ease of scheduling our many social posts that go out daily. The benefits are that I don't have to log on and off of everything we use, there's just one program to do it all. It all around just makes it easy to be a digital marketing coordinator.

CoSchedule review by Celestina M.
Celestina M.

"Major Time Saver"

What do you like best?

I love that I just have to sit down for an hour or two once a week to schedule out my entire month of social media.

What do you dislike?

That I can only add half of my social media accounts unless I upgrade and pay double what I pay now.

TIME SAVING. Scheduling my month in advance helps me take back my time throughout the week for other important business projects.

CoSchedule review by Caroline N.
Caroline N.

"My go-to solution for scheduling and reviewing social media plans"

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is a great tool for scheduling and reviewing my social media strategy.

What do you dislike?

The pricing has gotten more expensive as time goes on, but I understand that there are new features being added frequently (I personally do not need all these features)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to choose the right pricing level for you as there are several options.

Hoot suite was a little too frustrating to use for our brand management. CoSchedule has much more intuitive scheduling and editing.

CoSchedule review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"A solution to streamline your content marketing process! "

What do you like best?

The campaign feature keeps my content organized.

The social helpers feature saves me from having to type the same thing over and over again.

The drag and drop scheduling is very helpful if any changes come up in my calendar

Best time scheduling takes the guess work out of what time I should post to increase engagement.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have no complaints. This tool meets all of my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free trial and make use out of all the features they offer!

Scheduling social media posts in advance is a huge time saver as a marketing coordinator. Coschedule streamlines my entire content development process and keeps me organized. Because of CoScheduler, I am able to write better social media posts!

CoSchedule review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Generally Convenient "

What do you like best?

Coschedule easily integrates with all of our small company's social meeting platforms and profiles. I can easily set up our sm posting schedule from one place.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to adjust the posting times unless you're willing to go into each individual post and make the change. Occasional hiccups in posts not being formatted correctly, but their support has been phenomenal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always set up premade posting schedules to save yourself time.

It has streamlined our social media marketing - made it substantially faster to set up our news alerts and general social media posts.

CoSchedule review by Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

"Best content marketing management platform there is."

What do you like best?

Easy to use, great interface, perfect integration with wordpress. So much easier to manage schedule posting with their automatic best time to post alogrithm

What do you dislike?

Would love for it to integrate with social media listening platform to get insgihts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, their support team are incredible and fast to answer. Lots of great content too.

Managing multiples channels and a lot of customized contents. Save a lot of time and allow me to be more constant in my posting.

CoSchedule review by G.I. S.
G.I. S.

"CoSchedule Simplifies our Content World"

What do you like best?

The UI of the calendar is great. So simple to add items and drag and drop around when things change. The way it syncs everything with Wordpress is priceless. I can be in either environment, making changes, and changes are implemented instantly. It's keeping our team more in sync, organized and is allowing us to keep our company more informed about our content production schedule.

What do you dislike?

There are honestly no things I dislike at this time. It's affordable, and perfect for a small team like ours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out now, you will not be disappointed.

Keeping content on schedule and give visibility to team to collaborate on scheduling of content and events, all in one place. We benefit from being better organized as a group. As the manager of our content I can now send everyone to a single place for them to view all of our upcoming content releases.

CoSchedule review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"Use CoSchedule to Coordinate Blog & Social Posts"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love that CoSchedule gives my team the ability to coordinate scheduling of social media and blog content all in one place. It's great that we're able to schedule social media posts to go out on a consistent schedule across multiple social media channels after we've published a piece of content. We like the ability to promote content on an ongoing basis, so that we don't let any of our awesome evergreen content go stale.

What do you dislike?

CoSchedule's UI is pretty clunky at times, which makes it difficult to navigate around and it can take some time for new users to get fully acclimated. I feel that it's not exactly an intuitive interface and leaves something to be desired. Another dislike is that the 'social media analytics' CoSchedule boasts about are not very useful as they only tell you which pieces of content are shared the most frequently and where. So if you're looking for robust social media analytics, your best bet is to use Buffer or similar instead of/in addition to since it will tell you how individual social messages have performed.

We needed a way to create an "editorial calendar" for our social media messages and our blog content and keep those organized all in one place.

CoSchedule is a great time saver for my team and I, and we like that we can shift content around on the fly without much effort.

CoSchedule review by Karen S.
Karen S.

"Great for managing blog "

What do you like best?

I like being able to schedule social posts along with my blot posts.

What do you dislike?

Customer service has been unresponsive when I have issues. I've tried twice to message them about a problem, with no response.

Coschedule has helped to manage creation of blog posts and scheduling them out to various social platforms. It also automatically selects the best times to post on social platforms, which saves me time.

CoSchedule review by Jill W.
Jill W.

"CoSchedule is a Partner"

What do you like best?

That I can plan my SM campaigns ahead means I have days I have automated my engagement!

What do you dislike?

Tweaks can impact my campaign sharing and cause unexpected disruption.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I find this my most valuable SM tool.

I gain time by not having to do everything every day. I can use that time for other cool things I do!

CoSchedule review by Erik B.
Erik B.

"CoSchedule makes my work more efficient"

What do you like best?

Planning posts for social media and blog. I like that I can connect CoSchedule to Evernote. It is great for working with a team. I like that it is easy to get an overview of tasks and content production.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike. I'm happy as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait. Start using CoSchedule now – it really makes work efficient.

I plan content production for my blog. Use it to promote my posts on social media. I manage Facebook pages and my LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.

CoSchedule review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"All in one approach for scheduling posts"

What do you like best?

I love the requeue feature. It automatically selects posts to reschedule, and posts them at the times it deems most appropriate. I also like seeing the calendar all in one place, and the drag and drop features that can be used to move posts around. The integration with Wordpress is seamless. And, the headline analyzer is a really great tool that I have been using to make my blog titles more "click-able."

What do you dislike?

I wish it was integrated with feedly so that I could easily share content that I find on there. Instead, I have to do it as a manual process in which I find an article, go to the website, paste the url, and schedule it. So, it's more work than when I was using Hootsuite.

I was looking for a solution to scheduling content for social media in a convenient way. I also wanted to be able to reschedule evergreen content so that I could post it more than once, but without a lot of effort on my part. My web traffic has definitely gone up significantly since using Coschedule.

CoSchedule review by Jaime H.
Jaime H.

"Useful but prohibitively expensive for all but enterprise customers"

What do you like best?

For managing a large team of guest authors and contributors, the calendar and social management functions can't be beat.

What do you dislike?

When we tried to implement CoSchedule with some small clients they really liked the features, but with fewer people to coordinate, the cost didn't end up being worth the functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it if you have more than 6-8 individual team members involved in your editorial calendar membership. For smaller teams, the cost benefit over a simple Google sheets EdCal combined with Buffer or Hootsuite doesn't really justify the cost.

With certain clients, CoSchedule really helped us organize the moving parts to have less communication issues and gaps in our content schedule

CoSchedule review by Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

"A great software and useful tool "

What do you like best?

It rolls all of our outbound marketing needs into one platform.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I "dislike" this, but they have yet to add email marketing integration into their software. This is the only piece that I feel is missing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try their free trail and watch as many demos / participate in as many like webinars as you can. They're team is very responsive and will answer anything you need to know.

We are able to schedule all of our marketing content from one platform as well as collaborate on projects as a team.

CoSchedule review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"CoSchedule is great if you have a blog, but not if that blog is with Squarespace."

What do you like best?

I loved that I could compose blog posts directly in CoSchedule, and that my team could be a part of that process of completing a post (i.e. adding images, links, making edits). The interface was very easy to use and extremely functional for my daily content planning and publishing. I loved not only being able to view the entire month, but also specific days.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like that the blog features were not integrated with Squarespace. Since our website and blog are hosted on Squarespace, it was inconvenient to write a post in CoSchedule only to then transfer it to Squarespace. Any content I added to the blog on CoSchedule, like links and images, were lost in the transfer and I had to add them back manually. Very frustrating, and ultimately caused us to switch content management software.

We needed a software that our social media team could access from their individual workspaces. This cut down on the number of meetings and thus wasted time.

Learning about CoSchedule?

* We monitor all CoSchedule reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.