CoSchedule

Plan Awesome Content. Save A Bunch Of Time.

Work for CoSchedule?

Showing 70 CoSchedule reviews
CoSchedule review by <span>Kayla B.</span>
Kayla B.

Always a Fan

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is my favorite marketing tool! I started using it when I was part of a marketing team for a corporation and now that I run my own business, I had to get it for myself. I can streamline all my multitasking and plan out weeks in advance for each client, saving me time each day.

What do you dislike?

I have so few complaints that I am actually kind of stretching here. I only wish the Solopreneur package came with a few more included social profiles. I have four clients and they all have LinkedIn and Facebook, but two have an Instagram and I of course have my own channels, so instead of eight, maybe ten accounts. It is nice that if it comes down to it, I can add an account a la carte.

Because I am now a party of one, I love that once or twice a week, I can sit down and do all my writing and social planning. This really frees up my valuable time. Also, everything is in one place, giving me a simple bird's eye view of each campaign, ensuring everything runs together.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CoSchedule
CoSchedule review by <span>Brent B.</span>
Brent B.

CoSchedule great for small and large business alike

What do you like best?

I like how CoSchedule has taken a content marketing centric approach to building the tool, i.e. using a blog or site as a focal point and then building social media campaigns off it, leading all the way to conversion -- as UTM tags can automatically be assigned. For enterprise users, the relatively recent addition of marketing campaigns is extremely helpful in keeping marketing teams who don't require a lot of ancillary tool integrations, e.g. marketing automation, organized. The Requeue feature is a life saver -- it allows you to analyze your best performing posts and then reschedule them within gaps of time you might have in your social media calendar. Finally, CoSchedule provides a lot of value for the cost.

What do you dislike?

There are a few quirks in how certain things function, e.g. go to schedule an event and you can't easily span it over several days. Also, while third-party integrations are a focus for content development, e.g. Evernote and Google Docs, some are noticeably absent, e.g. Dropbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CoSchedule is a perfect intermediate social media management tool providing a lot of bang for the buck. If blog on Wordpress and coordinate a lot of organic social media, this is the tool for you.

Team and individual productivity. Also I've realized a 600% increase in blog readership and the ability to easily assess the best performing content on social media.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

CoSchedule review by <span>Abby N.</span>
Abby N.

Streamlined, Organized Blog Management

What do you like best?

With CoSchedule, I'm able to single-handedly manage an active tech blog and keep all editorial tasks on schedule. It connects directly to my company's WordPress blog for seamless post creation and management. It's also a very agile tool, so I can easily move post publish dates around to accommodate priorities. CoSchedule is a must-have tool for me.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I don't like! One nit-picky dislike is the overactive auto-save functionality. I often have to type blog post titles in multiple times because it auto-saves in the middle of my typing, cutting off the last portion of the title. Also, if I want to select multiple blog categories for the post, I have to wait for each selection to save before I can select another.

CoSchedule helps the content leg of our marketing team stay organized. We use it mostly for blog management, but it also helps us track event dates and schedule social promotions. Maintaining a quarterly blog calendar is made much easier with an agile, visual tool like CoSchedule. I can use the calendar view to see everything that is planned for a full month or the dashboard view to see post activity and upcoming tasks. I use it daily!

CoSchedule review by <span>Ian S.</span>
Ian S.

The best content calendar solution, period.

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is intuitively designed for people that publish content. It has lean project management and collaboration tools built in which is great for smaller teams focused on sharing content. The calendar itself is robust and extremely useful. It revolves around the publishing dates, and dynamically updates itself when pub dates move eliminating so much of the manual management that other platforms require.

The platform isn't cheap, but the social sharing tools are a huge value ad. Because we can manage content creation and content sharing in one hub, it makes life so much easier than other systems I've used in the past. The ReQueue feature is also extremely helpful to power intelligent resharing to reduce your social management workload even further.

What do you dislike?

It's more expensive than typical content calendar solutions I've come across. A lot of people build DIY solutions with tools like Trello or Google Calendar which are better than nothing, but nowhere near as streamlined or effective as CoSchedule.

Because of the depth of features, there is a bit of a learning curve but I've found that onboarding CoSchedule with the team has been easier + faster than some of our other tools. There's a really clear workflow and process for shceduling posts and when things change the calendar (and social sharing updates itself dynamically so maintenance time is minimal

I'm running an educational website that's a side project/marketing initiative for our agency. It's not my full time job, and we're always trying to increase our efficiency. Because our time and resources are limited, we need to be focused on creating content, not managing scheduling and social sharing.

Bottom line, CoSchedule allows us to work faster by working smarter.

CoSchedule review by <span>Sacha B.</span>
Sacha B.

CoSchedule is the tool to promote your content that saves you a load of time

What do you like best?

CoSchedule is really simple. The possibility to create templates you can use to schedule the pubblication of your content on social networks with different dates, titles and images is amazing. This way you can set different images and texts for different social networks that can link back to your post/content. And it has reports for your shares, integrations with other services like bit.ly, Google Docs, Google Calendar and Evernote.

What do you dislike?

It has a fair pricing model, but it's not cheap. Some parts of the interface are not so friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a 14 days trial, before using it is better to be prepared with some content to publish so you can take full advantage of its features. Also, there are several web recordings of tutorials that is good to watch.

CoSchedule website really has a huge amount of documentation to help you create your content and marketing strategy. I strongly recommend to download and read all their publications.

The next step of course is to use the platform: you have all your scheduled publications in one place and if you make use of the "Social Helpers" - templates - you save so much time and effort. And it has a WordPress plugin. On average, for one post, we save 4-6 hours by publishing a month of content for social nets with one click.

CoSchedule review by <span>J. Ivy B.</span>
J. Ivy B.

Getting my social shares in with less effort

What do you like best?

Easy scheduling to social accounts and color coded schedule. Plus, the task list to keep me on track for larger projects.

What do you dislike?

High cost to manage for small blogger with little income. I wish the re-queue feature were included in the plan for the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a blogger who was short on time for social sharing, Coschedule makes my life a bit easier. If you make any income from your blog and want to free up some time, this is the app for you! Simply make it part of your publishing routine to pre-write and schedule social shares right within the post dashboard.

As a blogger, operating on my own, it was difficult to remember to share all my posts to all the social media networks consistently. Coschedule makes a majority of my tasks easy right within my Wordpress dashboard within the post I've just completed writing. Additionally, the coschedule app allows me to see my schedule and know when and where I can post content from other bloggers. Finally, the best time feature automatically chooses a good time, giving me much less to worry about.

Learning about CoSchedule?

* We monitor all CoSchedule reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.