Cosential

Cosential’s Central Information Platform keeps your data current, accurate and transparent. So you can turn information into true business advantage.

Work for Cosential?

Learning about Cosential?

Cosential Reviews

Ask Cosential a Question
Showing 31 Cosential reviews
Cosential review by <span>Libby B.</span>
Libby B.

Comprehensive CRM/Marketing Solution

What do you like best?

I really like that new features are always being developed and released. There's the Outlook add-in which is super simple to use. I also like that Knowledge Management and Publisher is available in the program as well which can lead to even greater collaboration across the business. Cosential always listens to client input and uses that input to improve the product.

What do you dislike?

The administrative functionality for the various modules could be consolidated or located a little better. Sometimes it's difficult to remember where all the administrative functions are.

Cosential has allowed us to have one system for the entire business for CRM functions. Previously, we had different parts of the business using spreadsheets or legacy systems with no visibility company-wide. This led to incomplete reporting and extra work for staff to put together comprehensive reports. We've also saved money by eliminating those other programs now that we have onboarded all of our divisions. I look forward to implementing some of the other modules as we go forward.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cosential
Cosential review by <span>Wendy L.</span>
Wendy L.

Cosential keeps company wide proposal pieces accessible and up-to-date with minimal fuss/effort.

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the resume generation tool. The ability to produce multiple resumes tailored for specific pursuit types automatically updated each time they are created is beyond wonderful. Coupled with their availability to all team members 24/7 at the push of a button from any internet enabled device makes the resume generation tool peerless. Another great feature is the opportunity tracking – once again keeping all the pieces of a pursuit in one handy place and available 24/7 is brilliant!!!!

What do you dislike?

Although a minor issue I do wish that users other than administrators could upload templates for use in the publisher module as administrators may be busy/unavailable for periods of time making updating the templates a longer process then it should be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend the webinars - get as many people trained and comfortable with the software as you can.

Consistent, accurate resumes available company wide with reduced labor hours to create them!!!!

What CRM solution do you use?

Cosential review by <span>Amy S.</span>
Amy S.

Proactive Customer Support!

What do you like best?

In my hectic life at work, it has been such a pleasant change of pace to have requests I do not have to track and questions I do not have to follow up on. The team at Cosential has proactively reach out to me and responded to needs and requests so quickly! They have a great range of services to assist and guide me. The webinars are highly beneficial - I strongly recommend all of them. Attending the webinars has helped me realize Cosential has so much more to offer than what we are currently using it for. Love the personalized emails - they reassure me that I am in good hands!

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to dislike at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for help from the Cosential team for any and all questions. Do not waste time struggling to figure out the setup and use on your own.

We are tracking leads and opportunities currently. We will be increasing our use of Cosential in 2018 to help us build stronger relationships with past, present and future clients. Cosential has helped our marketing/business development team stay on the same page and on task.

Cosential review by <span>Crista R.</span>
Crista R.

Empowering our BD and Marketing Staff!

What do you like best?

I love being able to see the history of our opportunities and have an at-a-glance understanding of where we are on certain pursuits. It's empowering to have that kind of information just before walking in to a client meeting. Additionally, the publisher module has made a world of difference in increasing the quantity of our marketing qualifications output. Having a simple way to wrangle our data, tailor it to client needs, and then publish directly to our branded format has saved us hundreds of hours in production time. We have also really enjoyed working with Oscar and Amy-- they have been been wonderfully friendly, patient and positive with us as we clear the initial Cosential learning curve!

What do you dislike?

Tailoring our reports and finding the right field locations for tracking financial projections has been more challenging than expected.

Using the Opportunities and Workflows in Cosential, we have been able to automate our project job number request system with accounting. Accounting now has the information they need in one succinct email and can proceed with opening project numbers for our engineering staff right away without a lot of time-consuming research and follow up.

Cosential review by <span>Miles E.</span>
Miles E.

Makes my 1-man marketing department feel like 3

What do you like best?

1 year after purchase: This has easily been one of the wisest investments our firm has made. The ability to track customer information (CRM), their experience, past performance data, and leads/opportunities all from one simple application and dashboard makes my 1-man marketing team feel like 3. The capability to routinely pull data from our accounting software reduces duplication in both content and time. I no longer spend hours "looking for *stuff*" (put politely) during proposal preparation due to the full featured project and ‘knowledge’ database paired up with the advanced reporting functionality. I still have only scrapped the tip of the metaphorical iceberg of features that are included with the package including the ability to automatically survey clients, a built in email marketing tool, card scanner, countless plug-ins, a customizable RESTful API, Outlook and Exchange server plugins, and soon a full blown Zapier integration. Additionally, the support both during install and throughout my journey have been absolutely wonderful. They have made the ins and outs of using the software a simple, and surprisingly enjoyable, experience!

What do you dislike?

Improvements could be made to the 'knowledge base' section. The mobile app has been troublesome on my Android phone and tablets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time at early implementation to verify your data is correct and clean before beginning your import.

As mentioned in my previous description: I no longer spend hours "looking for *stuff*" (put politely) during proposal preparation due to the full featured project and ‘knowledge’ database paired up with the advanced reporting functionality. Tracking opportunities and my pipeline from a single page is a huge time saver.

Cosential review by <span>Kami M.</span>
Kami M.

Cosential provides top notch customer service.

What do you like best?

Cosential keeps all of the information we need to market our clients in one place, from clients and contacts, marketing opportunities, personnel and project information, and so much more. The customer service that we receive and the attention to our issues, particularly from Dianna and Christina, is unmatched by other software vendors. The company is committed to continuing to evolve the software to stay on point with industry trends.

What do you dislike?

Because it is web-based, it is sometimes slow, however the fact that it is web-based allows users to access it anywhere at anytime, not just on our network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time needed to get your data cleaned up during implementation. Use the financial data connector to connect to your financial system so that project information is accurate and loaded into the system automatically.

With multiple offices, knowledge sharing is a huge issue. Cosential provides one home for knowledge on our clients, projects, staff, etc.

Learn more about Cosential

Cosential Videos

Learning about Cosential?

* We monitor all Cosential reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.