CosmoLex

CosmoLex is cloud-based law practice management software that includes billing, trust (IOLTA) accounting, calendaring & task management.

Work for CosmoLex?

Learning about CosmoLex?

CosmoLex Reviews

Showing 6 CosmoLex reviews
CosmoLex review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

"Everything you need in billing and time keeping"

What do you like best?

Helps me to keep track of my accounting and time I need to go to court. Email integration with clients and calendar integration. It is a great way to send my client invoices and request documents.

What do you dislike?

no legal writing aspect so that it can help autofill my briefs and have briefs ready to go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great software to for almost any practice.

Advanced billing and time tracking also a great place to store client files and information that is available right on your phone. Billing is great too in that I can both email and mail my clients bills.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CosmoLex
CosmoLex review by <span>Scott S.</span>
Scott S.

"Thankfully, we don't need three different programs now!"

What do you like best?

Cosmolex makes it super-simple and very intuitive to handle ALL aspects of the management of our practice in one place! Previously, we had three different programs for the time and billing, bookkeeping and document management. Now, it's all in one place. The reports are powerful and easy to use, and the customer support is beyond anything I've ever experienced!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to access the accounting features via the mobile app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! You won't regret the decision.

It's been a great time saver and certainly reduces the likelihood of errors in working between three different programs.

What Legal Practice Management solution do you use?

CosmoLex review by <span>Lynda W.</span>
Lynda W.

"Answer to a lot of issues!"

What do you like best?

That it is a complete practice management system. I have always had to use two systems previous to finding Cosmolex, particularly at a "small firm" price point. Cosmolex handles all of our needs and their creative, think-outside-the-box support team has found a way to address every concern we have had! We're ready to sign up for year two!

What do you dislike?

I wish that we could print or export transactions from the Chart of Accounts. Also tie-ins to our online banking would be a great help as we have quite a few auto-pays. If we can't tie into online banking, automatic/memorized transactions would be a good alternative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try. We didn't regret it and are ready to commit to our second year!

We've been able to consolidate all of our firm management, including accounting in non-case related areas into one package.

CosmoLex review by User

"Good Practice Management Software"

What do you like best?

I like that it has fully integrated accounting.

What do you dislike?

It is not as user friendly and intuitive as other programs, like MyCase. The e-mailing forwarding process is not as good as that of MyCase, and I wish there was a desktop option.

I can't think of any problems solved or benefits realized as I have been using CosmoLex since I started my own practice.

CosmoLex review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Cosmolex"

What do you like best?

That the accounting is built into the software management program. I love that it is web based and can be accessed anywhere. It also can be synced with quickbooks which is awesome for someone uses this finance software.

What do you dislike?

The cost is pretty high for a solo practitioner. The learning curve also seems very steep - it does not feel intuitive at all. The accounting isn't as good as quickbooks though.

Trying to consolidate all my business needs into one package.

CosmoLex review by Administrator

"Great for Trust Accounting"

What do you like best?

We use this to keep track of our Attorney Trust Account.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything we can think of at this time as this program meets our needs.

If we are audited we can produce real-time records at the click of a button. As we are handling our client's funds this is invaluable.

Learning about CosmoLex?

* We monitor all CosmoLex reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.