CoStar Investment Analysis

(2 reviews)

CoStar Investment Analysis lets users aggregate data from multiple internal systems and view it all in a single source to evaluate acquisition, disposition, and financing strategies.

Work for CoStar Investment Analysis?

Learning about CoStar Investment Analysis?

CoStar Investment Analysis Reviews

Showing 2 CoStar Investment Analysis reviews
CoStar Investment Analysis review by Alison C.
Alison C.

"Wonderful Information Source"

What do you like best?

Almost every project or purchase we do is facilitated by CoStar. I don't know where we would be without it. The market data is always accurate and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of one thing that I dislike. Every use is pretty perfect.

We mainly use it to analyze market data and what our competition will be. It always is a huge factor in our decisions of where to develop and size of buildings to develop.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CoStar Investment Analysis
CoStar Investment Analysis review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to use - not great look"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track different properties on the app. I like the mobile and desktop version

What do you dislike?

I dont always think the data is 100% accurate.

ability to get data of properties around the country. Easily understand the market and what is happening around certain properties

What Real Estate Portfolio Management solution do you use?

Learning about CoStar Investment Analysis?

* We monitor all CoStar Investment Analysis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.