Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

CounSol.com Practice Management

5.0

CounSol.com offers a cloud-based practice management solution that includes management tools for electronic medical records (EMR) such as client notes, insurance claims, appointments and billing.

Work for CounSol.com Practice Management?

Learning about CounSol.com Practice Management?

CounSol.com Practice Management Reviews

Showing 1 CounSol.com Practice Management review
CounSol.com Practice Management review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"So easy I wish I started sooner. "

What do you like best?

I love that it covers both the front end of my practice and the back end. My clients get exactly what they need and I can manage my business as well as my clients. Everything is in one easy place and it makes it easy for me to spend more time with my clients.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there are limited options for evaluating income data, its complicated managing family sessions, and their already established forms are not customizable. I either have to have my own form generated or add an attachment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having utilized other programs I believe Counsol really tries to meet your individual practice needs. They help you set up your forms and your entire practice. Their customer services is excellent, I always get a reply within a day.

I am cutting down the cost of having to field phone calls to make or reschedule appointments. Forms are stored in one easy place. I have a mobile office. I don't have to worry about invoices or superbills because they are all set up electronically.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CounSol.com Practice Management

What Practice Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CounSol.com Practice Management for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about CounSol.com Practice Management?

* We monitor all CounSol.com Practice Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.