CounSol.com

5.0

CounSol.com offers a cloud-based practice management solution that includes management tools for electronic medical records (EMR) such as client notes, insurance claims, appointments and billing.

Work for CounSol.com?

Learning about CounSol.com?

CounSol.com Reviews

Showing 1 CounSol.com review
CounSol.com Practice Management review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"So easy I wish I started sooner. "

What do you like best?

I love that it covers both the front end of my practice and the back end. My clients get exactly what they need and I can manage my business as well as my clients. Everything is in one easy place and it makes it easy for me to spend more time with my clients.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there are limited options for evaluating income data, its complicated managing family sessions, and their already established forms are not customizable. I either have to have my own form generated or add an attachment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having utilized other programs I believe Counsol really tries to meet your individual practice needs. They help you set up your forms and your entire practice. Their customer services is excellent, I always get a reply within a day.

I am cutting down the cost of having to field phone calls to make or reschedule appointments. Forms are stored in one easy place. I have a mobile office. I don't have to worry about invoices or superbills because they are all set up electronically.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CounSol.com

What Practice Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CounSol.com for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NextGen Practice Management Solutions Logo
NextGen Practice Management Solutions
3.7
Practice management software automates tasks like scheduling, billing, claims processing, and reporting. Integrated insurance eligibility, patient communication, and payment tools support revenue cycle.
Availity Logo
Availity
4.0
Availity solves the communication challenges between healthcare stakeholders, creating a more transparent exchange of information between health plans, providers, and technology partners.
MOSAIQ Radiation Oncology Logo
MOSAIQ Radiation Oncology
3.4
MOSAIQ by Elekta is an ONC-ATCB certified electronic medical record (EMR) and practice management system, focused on serving oncology practitioners. It can be deployed both in the cloud and on-premise.
Clinicient INSIGHT Logo
Clinicient INSIGHT
INSIGHT EMR and Billing platform by Clinicient is an integrated web-based EMR, practice management and billing solution that empowers outpatient rehabilitation practices.
DCI Authorization Module Logo
DCI Authorization Module
Direct Care Innovations (DCI) is a healthcare technology company that creates business management platforms for providers and government agencies.
ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management Logo
ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management
3.3
ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management Software by Ingenium Business Solutions, Inc. provides a therapy-specific system with customized reporting templates for multiple therapy types.
Helper Logo
Helper
Helper provides a practice management, claims processing, e-prescribing, and online continuing education solution to help you manage your scheduling and billing activities.
QuickBook's Practice Management Logo
QuickBook's Practice Management
QuickBook's Practice Management lets accountants communicate and collaborate with clients, share documents and stay on track! Manage your clients at no cost.
Practice Director Logo
Practice Director
1.8
Practice Director EHR offers easy-to-use features and flexible customization to support your individual exam workflow.
Quanum Practice Management Logo
Quanum Practice Management
3.7
Quanum Practice Management helps you save time (PM) and enjoy greater convenience by simplifying the essential daily tasks of your medical office. Information flows seamlessly between Quanum PM and your EHR to ensure real-time access to critical patient information.

Learning about CounSol.com?

* We monitor all CounSol.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.