CovePDF

4.0

CovePDF is a PDF solution with advanced features such as password protection, digital signage certificate and many other features that follow the PDF standards. The product focus is on the minimalistic design and its simple use that will enable companies to enhance the way they work

Work for CovePDF?

Learning about CovePDF?

CovePDF Reviews

Showing 2 CovePDF reviews
CovePDF review by Robert S.
Robert S.

"Cover pdf basic editor."

What do you like best?

I consider that cover pdf is a simple editor that works pretty well when I need to edit or convert my Pdf documents, it offers me annotation tools, color editing and font type, place comments or notes, add or delete pages, edit images, insert mark of water, images or logos.

What do you dislike?

It is very basic, it requires more tools to create, edit and protect pdf files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a fairly easy and simple to use interface.

It offers free version that has all the available tools.

It allows to insert images in pdf files.

It supports offering comparison of documents before and after the edition.

I can share the files obtained easily and from the application, through email.

It allows to add passwords to protect the important files of the company.

It allows to visualize the pdf documents with an excellent visual quality and also offers a basic editor to modify or add new information that requires in the files, with a fairly light application that does not slow down my PC.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CovePDF
CovePDF review by Julio C.
Julio C.

"Makes my work way easier"

What do you like best?

CoverPDF allows the insertion, deletion, and rotation of pages within the documents. In addition, it allows users to add the digital signature to the file through it.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. This tool is great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

CovePDF is the best tool on the market.

We needed software that allowed us to modify PDF documents and also protect them with a password.

What Document Generation solution do you use?

Learning about CovePDF?

* We monitor all CovePDF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.