Coveragebook.com

Coveragebook.com makes it easy for busy public relations professionals to produce coverage reports & share them with clients.

Work for Coveragebook.com?
Zignal labs review  2x

Learning about Coveragebook.com?

Coveragebook.com Reviews

Ask Coveragebook.com a Question
Showing 91 Coveragebook.com reviews
Coveragebook.com review by <span>Tara F.</span>
Tara F.

Coverage Book saved me so much time making presentations for our clients!

What do you like best?

I love how you can just paste the links and all of the screenshots are done for you. This made it so easy to just copy paste all of the links I had in my Excel sheet and create a professional, creative looking press book for our client.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it cuts off some of the words when taking the screenshots, but it is not super hard to fix by manually taking a screenshot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using coverage book to showcase your PR media coverage and client work. Saves a lot of time and organizes a beautiful, professional looking press book.

We are solving the problem of the time consumption it takes to make press books and showing our clients all of the media coverage we have gotten them. I used to screenshot articles manually and it took so long to compile a document with all of these screenshots. Coveragebook easily compiles all of the screenshots and labels them, shows statistics on views, and gives you the option to be creative with it so that it gives a professional and attractive look.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Coveragebook.com
Coveragebook.com review by <span>Laurie D.</span>
Laurie D.

Great coverage reporting tool!

What do you like best?

Coverage Book is a fast, simple way to collect all your online and print coverage in one place. It's comprehensive, including a screenshot, a link back to the article and social stats. Plus, it's easy to share with clients by either a link or downloading the book.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the screenshots do not automatically work or are broken, but you do have the capability of taking your own screenshot to replace it. For larger coverage books it would be nice to have some kind of clickable table of contents to easily move between sections. There is no Twitter integration, so social stats are incomplete, but still helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool to showcase your coverage this is a great one. Before we were manually taking screenshots of articles to share with the client, so usually would just choose to highlight some of the coverage. The Coverage Book allows us to comprehensively share all coverage, which is nice especially for our larger accounts.

The time saved to collect and share all coverage in a visually appealing way is a game-changer! Also, when we have large amounts of coverage being able to share a link is a great option instead of having to send a large file over email.

What PR Analytics solution do you use?

Coveragebook.com review by <span>Roberto B.</span>
Roberto B.

Save time while giving your coverage its best shape

What do you like best?

Zero setup needed. Just paste your on-line coverage links (or fb/tw/yt links as well) and Coveragebook will build in seconds an awesome web page showing your articles with title, date, sharings and other useful analytics. You can upload also your offline coverage files (PDFs&video) and showcase all your PR outcomes. After uploading and putting in order your pieces of news, you can also add customized separators and download everything in a fantastic PDF presentation.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system does not recognize properly data about publication, title and date, so I'm always verifying articles and clippings one by one. But it's nothing compared to making screenshots and collecting data one piece at a time!!

Also, I don't really trust the estimated metrics included in the system. Fortunately, you can easily hide them with a couple of clicks.

Last, when you generate PDFs of coverage reports, clippings sometimes become unreadable because font size decrease with pages that are scaled down to fit the landscape orientation of the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're struggling in the coverage review battlefield, Coveragebook is really worth a try.

Coveragebook gives PR people the possibility to showcase their outcomes in a very professional way without spending precious hours in presentation design. As a freelancer (= one-man-band) I need to concentrate on added value activities instead of report design with Power Point. Thanks to Coveragebook.com my coverage presentations are not worse than those created by famous PR agencies.

Coveragebook.com review by <span>Ankit P.</span>
Ankit P.

The PR solution.

What do you like best?

The best thing about this website is that you can easily handle all the data regarding your content.You can directly get the entire analytics at one simple place and it is easily accessible as well.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes ails to understand simple data like name or the author and one has to type in the entire data all by himself,it is not often that one faces this but when one does it really is a nightmare to solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come and enjoy the plethora of choices that are up for offer.

I used it to prepare a book of the year where we had to put in all the hits of the year and my god it was so easy to make,all we had to do was to simply upload the data and the rest was taken care of all by the software.

Coveragebook.com review by <span>Jules B.</span>
Jules B.

It's brilliant!

What do you like best?

I have had a PR agency for over 15 years and one of the biggest drains on our time was preparing the PR coverage document and trying to find the circulation details, whether it got shared on social and all the other little things that build up the picture for our clients. I was SO pleased to find Coveragebook.com as it has changed everything for us! I have now been sharing the app with all my PR friends and we are all in agreement that it is absolutely brilliant and saves us hours of time and money.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really! I would like to be able to customise the front cover and add a page of text on the platform but coveragebook.com offers ways to get around that pretty simply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend this product highly enough! For anyone that is working in PR and wants a document that shows all their PR coverage, this app is awesome! We have even put together our own 'brag book' using CB which we can show to clients if they want to now a bit more about us. I love it and am always telling other PR professionals about it. It's brilliant!

It saves an enormous amount of time (which is also money when you are paying someone to do the research) and provides a professional looking document that I can send my client to. I love that it also offers the number of links and the social shares.

Coveragebook.com review by <span>Ashley D.</span>
Ashley D.

Great tool for beautiful coverage reports to showcase your hard work

What do you like best?

Easy to use - pull in links and they do the rest. It grabs nice screenshots, helps you design a finished piece for clients with very little time and effort.

What do you dislike?

They should have better one-time use pricing for folks who only need big reports a few times a year. They are likely missing out on business opportunities for people who do not want to spend $99/month for a service they use 2x a year.

Also they need to work on sites that increasingly have launch ads at the beginning before you get to content - it often screengrabs those instead of the content itself.

Coverage reports for clients for a PR agency - this is usually time intensive and also requires us to design something nice looking to impress execs. This tool does most of the work and allows you to showcase your top level work.

Learning about Coveragebook.com?

* We monitor all Coveragebook.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.