Coveragebook.com

Coveragebook.com makes it easy for busy public relations professionals to produce coverage reports & share them with clients.

Work for Coveragebook.com?

Learning about Coveragebook.com?

Coveragebook.com Reviews

Ask Coveragebook.com a Question
Showing 100 Coveragebook.com reviews
Coveragebook.com review by Donna H.
Donna H.

"The best method of collating media coverage that I’ve ever used!"

What do you like best?

Coveragebook.com is without a doubt the best method of collating media coverage that I’ve used in more than 25 years in the PR industry.

It’s quick and easy to use and generates professional looking reports that can be issued straight to clients. The drag and drop function is particularly impressive.

What do you dislike?

The system doesn’t provide all the statistics that we are sometimes asked for by clients, but the excellent presentation of the cuttings outweighs this minor inconvenience. Only a handful of our clients have actually requested more detailed information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth taking advantage of the free trial period, which enables you to create sample Coverage Books that you can share with clients and colleagues before making a purchase.

We are solving the problem of presenting clients with monthly reports quickly and cost effectively. In the past, we have spent hours scanning cuttings and designing presentation documents. Coveragebook.com is quick and easy to use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Coveragebook.com
Coveragebook.com review by Tara F.
Tara F.

"Coverage Book saved me so much time making presentations for our clients! "

What do you like best?

I love how you can just paste the links and all of the screenshots are done for you. This made it so easy to just copy paste all of the links I had in my Excel sheet and create a professional, creative looking press book for our client.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it cuts off some of the words when taking the screenshots, but it is not super hard to fix by manually taking a screenshot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using coverage book to showcase your PR media coverage and client work. Saves a lot of time and organizes a beautiful, professional looking press book.

We are solving the problem of the time consumption it takes to make press books and showing our clients all of the media coverage we have gotten them. I used to screenshot articles manually and it took so long to compile a document with all of these screenshots. Coveragebook easily compiles all of the screenshots and labels them, shows statistics on views, and gives you the option to be creative with it so that it gives a professional and attractive look.

What PR Analytics solution do you use?

Coveragebook.com review by Laurie D.
Laurie D.

"Great coverage reporting tool!"

What do you like best?

Coverage Book is a fast, simple way to collect all your online and print coverage in one place. It's comprehensive, including a screenshot, a link back to the article and social stats. Plus, it's easy to share with clients by either a link or downloading the book.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the screenshots do not automatically work or are broken, but you do have the capability of taking your own screenshot to replace it. For larger coverage books it would be nice to have some kind of clickable table of contents to easily move between sections. There is no Twitter integration, so social stats are incomplete, but still helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a tool to showcase your coverage this is a great one. Before we were manually taking screenshots of articles to share with the client, so usually would just choose to highlight some of the coverage. The Coverage Book allows us to comprehensively share all coverage, which is nice especially for our larger accounts.

The time saved to collect and share all coverage in a visually appealing way is a game-changer! Also, when we have large amounts of coverage being able to share a link is a great option instead of having to send a large file over email.

Coveragebook.com review by Roberto B.
Roberto B.

"Save time while giving your coverage its best shape"

What do you like best?

Zero setup needed. Just paste your on-line coverage links (or fb/tw/yt links as well) and Coveragebook will build in seconds an awesome web page showing your articles with title, date, sharings and other useful analytics. You can upload also your offline coverage files (PDFs&video) and showcase all your PR outcomes. After uploading and putting in order your pieces of news, you can also add customized separators and download everything in a fantastic PDF presentation.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system does not recognize properly data about publication, title and date, so I'm always verifying articles and clippings one by one. But it's nothing compared to making screenshots and collecting data one piece at a time!!

Also, I don't really trust the estimated metrics included in the system. Fortunately, you can easily hide them with a couple of clicks.

Last, when you generate PDFs of coverage reports, clippings sometimes become unreadable because font size decrease with pages that are scaled down to fit the landscape orientation of the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're struggling in the coverage review battlefield, Coveragebook is really worth a try.

Coveragebook gives PR people the possibility to showcase their outcomes in a very professional way without spending precious hours in presentation design. As a freelancer (= one-man-band) I need to concentrate on added value activities instead of report design with Power Point. Thanks to Coveragebook.com my coverage presentations are not worse than those created by famous PR agencies.

Coveragebook.com review by Ankit P.
Ankit P.

"The PR solution."

What do you like best?

The best thing about this website is that you can easily handle all the data regarding your content.You can directly get the entire analytics at one simple place and it is easily accessible as well.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes ails to understand simple data like name or the author and one has to type in the entire data all by himself,it is not often that one faces this but when one does it really is a nightmare to solve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Come and enjoy the plethora of choices that are up for offer.

I used it to prepare a book of the year where we had to put in all the hits of the year and my god it was so easy to make,all we had to do was to simply upload the data and the rest was taken care of all by the software.

Coveragebook.com review by Albert S.
Albert S.

"TIME SAVERRRR"

What do you like best?

It is very convenient to use! Easy to make Presentations. Saved efforts and time!

What do you dislike?

The server runs down for me sometimes. Page didn't load correctly multiple times!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would emphasize a lot on go with the product You will save a tonne of time and of course get easy access to all your needs just on hands on any devices across your office! If you are thinking of using the product, just go for it. It will be worth your while.

For mu company, our biggest focus is delivery by the deadline! We try to reduce the time consumption by using this service and so far it has been really effective!

Coveragebook.com review by Jules B.
Jules B.

"It's brilliant!"

What do you like best?

I have had a PR agency for over 15 years and one of the biggest drains on our time was preparing the PR coverage document and trying to find the circulation details, whether it got shared on social and all the other little things that build up the picture for our clients. I was SO pleased to find Coveragebook.com as it has changed everything for us! I have now been sharing the app with all my PR friends and we are all in agreement that it is absolutely brilliant and saves us hours of time and money.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really! I would like to be able to customise the front cover and add a page of text on the platform but coveragebook.com offers ways to get around that pretty simply.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend this product highly enough! For anyone that is working in PR and wants a document that shows all their PR coverage, this app is awesome! We have even put together our own 'brag book' using CB which we can show to clients if they want to now a bit more about us. I love it and am always telling other PR professionals about it. It's brilliant!

It saves an enormous amount of time (which is also money when you are paying someone to do the research) and provides a professional looking document that I can send my client to. I love that it also offers the number of links and the social shares.

Coveragebook.com review by User

"Organized, Great Way to Share Coverage"

What do you like best?

Everything is organized and visually looks great. Makes it easy to add coverage and love the share options. The metrics section is really helpful and is a great section to add to our wrap up books and PR reports for clients.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is a bit of a hassle to edit coverage, as it tends to disappear into the mix, which can take time to find when you have 500+ pieces of coverage already listed. Some of the images could look a little better. It is also sometimes time-consuming for clients to find specific pieces of coverage - a search option within their book would REALLY help.

Helps cut down on time spent on documenting coverage and helps our client always have one spot to visit and see coverage. The metrics provides clients with a quick snapshot of the results of their coverage and helps our team keep track of year-to-year numbers and if we need to increase efforts.

Coveragebook.com review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Great tool for beautiful coverage reports to showcase your hard work"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - pull in links and they do the rest. It grabs nice screenshots, helps you design a finished piece for clients with very little time and effort.

What do you dislike?

They should have better one-time use pricing for folks who only need big reports a few times a year. They are likely missing out on business opportunities for people who do not want to spend $99/month for a service they use 2x a year.

Also they need to work on sites that increasingly have launch ads at the beginning before you get to content - it often screengrabs those instead of the content itself.

Coverage reports for clients for a PR agency - this is usually time intensive and also requires us to design something nice looking to impress execs. This tool does most of the work and allows you to showcase your top level work.

Coveragebook.com review by Emily H.
Emily H.

"PR Dreams Come True "

What do you like best?

CoverageBook has saved me so much time and energy. Not to mention the software's customer service is amazing— Alan has been prompt and so helpful! We have already recommended this platform to several friends and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It's a great platform. It would be great to have more resources for finding print circulation numbers, but that seems like a long term ask :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

We used to report our clients' coverage with Excel. CoverageBook is faster and more user friendly, its analytics are a great bonus for our clients', and the final product that we deliver looks so sharp!

Coveragebook.com review by Kelly P.
Kelly P.

"Time saving PR reporting with professional polish"

What do you like best?

Love the functionality and automated metrics. We used some of the same tools and methods to manually collect data and imagery, this puts it in one place and streamlines the process. I like that the reports can be shared via a link and are also downloadable with customization options. Downloading the browser widget to add links to your Coverage Books is a great added benefit and time-saver, too. I like that you can now use one credit to upload a story, but you can feature the same story in different books.

What do you dislike?

Not much! New updates happen all the time, and they are very quick to implement user feedback. I've seen several new capabilities and value-added offers come through. It would be nice to have videos automatically play, whether from YouTube or Vimeo, etc. Also, in a perfect world, we could align with our media monitoring tools and drop hits right in to custom reports -- especially for broadcast monitoring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coverage Book staff offers a great trial period, and they're very responsive with any feedback. Within a week or two of signing up, they had implemented several things that we asked about during our trial. Use the chat function to ask questions and share what works best for you, and I'm sure they'll help find a good fit for your needs.

As an agency, Coverage Book provides a lot of time compared to manually pulling links, screen shots, logos and researching metrics from different sources. It gives a nice professional polish to our reports, and the ability to easily share a link in real-time or download a PDF for file sharing and record keeping.

Coveragebook.com review by Megan T.
Megan T.

"Time Saving Solution for the One-Woman-Show"

What do you like best?

When I started my own public relations consulting firm, I didn't realize just how much time I would need to dedicate to administrative tasks. As I began to see time taken away from serving clients, I started my search for tools that would help me save time while completing necessary tasks. CoverageBook has been a god-send. Instead of spending hours compiling coverage reports, I can quickly and easily aggregate media hits for my clients. Not only are the PDF reports beautiful and easy to understand -- I can also provide my clients with live links to their CoverageBook so that they can watch the stories rack up. I can continue to complete proactive PR strategies while CoverageBook does the hard work for me. I've also used it to create my own portfolios to track my entire career's worth of hits!

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about CoverageBook. It rocks.

CoverageBook allows me, as a consultant working on my own, to eliminate an extremely time consuming task while increasing the data I can provide to my clients and helping me to show them the true value of my services! I have saved money and time thanks to this tool, all providing materials to clients that are more organized and professional than I could create on my own.

Coveragebook.com review by Brant F.
Brant F.

"A unique product with GREAT response time"

What do you like best?

My usage of Coverage Book is a bit different then that of PR professionals. I am a sports agent and in my case I wanted to be able to show value back to sponsors either via product placement that shows up in national / regional media and to show the athletes where all of there interviews & photoshoots they have been doing on the Road to Rio end up. It has been both a teaching tool for the athletes and show them the value of all of the interviews and show them the reach of it.

The ability to drag and drop weblink into their platform has primarily been terrific.

Coverage Book's response time to questions has been outstanding. They get back to you within 36 hours it seems like. I am in Los Angeles and they are in Great Britain. I have really liked that part to this.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes have been minor. Their are some functionality things that they will get better with in the future, but they seem to always want to help out. They need to have a bit more flexibility on the platform for all of the ways that the message/media can be shared. With outlets using Instagram and Twitter previewing an article I can hope in the future that the platform can use that for measuring as well. The crop tool hasn't quite worked for me yet, but like I said they really work hard to try and please. Their are so many different internet browsers (i.e. / safari / chrome, etc) that this may be affecting me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if your in the PR business that you should use this and start to save your company a lot of time. You can still do what your doing traditionally but for the heavy work load of PR clippings this is the way to do it in the 21st century.

I want to show sponsors value for their investment in my clients. They may have an outside agency, they may not. I am able to give them something that possibly my competition is not doing. You start to understand the reach of many different outlets some maybe you should do more with, some you do less with but you understand the total reach a lot better.

Coveragebook.com review by Robert F.
Robert F.

"Quality product meets quality customer service"

What do you like best?

I think the part that attracted me the most is the "Solo PR" plan. There aren't many services out there that offer affordable service to the freelance/solo PR practitioner. For a small monthly fee, I'm able to provide my clients with beautiful coverage reports that give them insight as to how their campaigns are progressing. I also enjoy the fact that I can add an intern or two to a project if I need to for FREE! I would definitely recommend this to others who do freelancing work or are even part of an agency.

What do you dislike?

The main points that I'm "disliking" are that reports aren't able to pull Twitter shares yet. This is a feature that I believe they are working on and one that will be nice to have. The other is that offline coverage requires you to manually input metrics. Now this isn't a huge deal if you are a solo person that has smaller accounts but for a bigger agency, this might take a moment for those who are compiling all this together. It would be fantastic if down the line, (keep in mind I dream big) would maybe develop their own monitoring software that would flow into these reports - a one-stop shop if you will.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Basically, if you want to save time on putting together client coverage reports, you NEED this product.

The benefits I have found are:

1) My clients get better and more accurate results on their coverage as, again, there aren't many affordable tools like this for solo PR practitioners.

2) The metrics included on these reports by themselves are easily digestible for anyone. This makes the process of understanding and measuring success much easier.

3) The time it took originally to make press clippings and to track down all the leads from each piece of content as reduced dramatically. It's all right there as soon as you upload your links to coverage.

Coveragebook.com review by Jenna L.
Jenna L.

"Coverage Books improves my workflow "

What do you like best?

Coverage Books makes it easy to display media placements and is 10x quicker than my previous process of saving/copying/pasting, etc. into InDesign. They are constantly improving the platform and send tips which prove to be helpful to me and my team as we prove results.

What do you dislike?

I look forward to CB continuing to update the customizable reports, but am super happy with it currently.

The issue of the amount of time it takes to compile a media report with images and a full clip is solved with Coverage Books. I can easily share the report with clients and it makes making annual reports a snap.

Coveragebook.com review by Christine T.
Christine T.

"A must-use for PR media tracking"

What do you like best?

My first thought after using Coveragebook: Imagine how much time I would've saved as an intern! I can't say enough great things about how easy this tool is to use and how much time and headache it saves a PR professional who is tracking and reporting their clients' media presence and ROI from media coverage. The result is a polished report that clients will be excited to see (and you will be proud to present).

What do you dislike?

No dislikes! Using the tool saves me a ton of time (and time is money). It even alerts me if I duplicate a link so I don't use up credits on accident.

Creating media trackers with metrics have never been so easy (and enjoyable, I might add) with Coveragebook. The process is easy and my report is consistent and polished. A perfectionist's dream!

Coveragebook.com review by John A.
John A.

"Saves hours of work"

What do you like best?

The speed of conversion from entering a url to it being added

Choice of export formats

Spots duplicates and removes them

Instant assessment of estrimated views

Can be used to create either time-specific or topic specific reporrts

Customisable interface

What do you dislike?

Can't pull through Twitter shares alongside Facebook and G+ shares - this is quite a major omission

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to negotiate over the number of monthly pieces of coverage you;re limited to - it can be used up faster than you might think.

I use Coverage Book to produce coverage reports for presentation to, and use by, colleagues up to and including board level. They also serve as a fast, accessible tool for cretaing lists of platforms and journalists who have written about a subject.

Coveragebook.com review by Emily E.
Emily E.

"Coveragebook Shows Value of PR"

What do you like best?

Coveragebook pulls clips from a variety of media sources into a eye-appealing easy-to-use design. Our clients can easily see the impact of these media hits and enjoy scrolling through the PDF. And they can save the PDF to use in their own meetings to show the value of PR.

What do you dislike?

While they have added the ability to add coverage on social media sites, we are still waiting on these clips to include relevant statistics like number of followers or shares.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a free trial aspect that you can take advantage of before spending money.

Our company is using Coveragebook as a means to track the coverage our client gets via the media opportunities we set up. It puts a number and value to PR that is sometimes difficult to express. A benefit is that our clients can easily see the value before their eyes.

Coveragebook.com review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Coverage Book is the #1 tool for entry-level online PR reports."

What do you like best?

The UI.

It's really quick and simple for someone who has little to no experience in online PR/marketing tools to pick this up, dump a bunch of URLs and create a useful, pretty report.

What do you dislike?

The lack of Twitter is a little frustrating but it is not a deal breaker as you can get that information from elsewhere and then manually add it in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's such a low-risk product to test - and the support is so good. If you're looking for a way to efficiently create reports for PR or content marketing projects, this is a pretty good place to start.

Coverage Book has provided an efficient way to curate key PR and content marketing metrics and turn them into tangible, meaningful reports. It allows us to add substance to the phrase "brand awareness" or "exposure" and actually give these words meaning.

Coveragebook.com review by Heather H.
Heather H.

"Fantastic product"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of making coverage books and the fact I don't have to learn a system. Just cut and paste URLs. I like how the product is continually evolving. It's super handy to have the product available in so many formats so that I can tailor it to my client. I love that we have a tool to share metrics now; our social media team uses super robust metric monitoring, and we haven't had a comparable tool before now. I really like that we can click through to the coverage while in the book.

What do you dislike?

I wish the social media metrics updated automatically when I open my book; although I'm thrilled you guys have the refresh button it would be great if it was automatic. I wish the metrics were more accurate and I could know with more confidence that the numbers are right. The images could also use some work; I often have to go in and fix those. Same thing with the headlines; I wish those were more intuitive and didn't require me to go in and fix them. The layouts are fairly basic and pedestrian; I wish I could customize a layout once and then leave it for all of my books going forward. It would also be great to bucket my books in various ways, perhaps with a tagging functionality, as my client could differ but the type of PR/outreach is the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic, easy tool designed to showcase coverage. While not perfect, this is the holy grail of PR and measuring impact and this product is well on its way.

I've been able to showcase campaign coverage in minutes and in a format that's widely shareable.

Coveragebook.com review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"One of the Best PR Tools!"

What do you like best?

Coverage Book takes the mundane and time consuming busy work out of monthly PR reports. With just a click, each piece of online coverage has stats, screenshots/clips, social shares and other important data a client wants to see. To say it saves me hours and hours of work is an understatement. With the added perk of Excel downloads, all numbers can be added quickly for various client needs. I am so happy I found this tool! I could not live without it now.

What do you dislike?

I just wish the offline press function automatically could add stats in too. However, it is very easy to go in and add thecirculation numbers I find on Cision or from a magazine's media kit. Otherwise, I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike about the tool at all. It has been so helpful in so many ways. I do not know what I would do without it.

This solves the time consuming aspects of building monthly PR reports and gathering data manually. Clients are extremely happy with the layout and how easy it is to make sense of each placement. It is FANTASTIC. I can not sing the praises of Coverage Book enough.

Coveragebook.com review by Gisele N.
Gisele N.

"Coverage Book is tool that has massively freed up our time to focus on open digital PR campaigns."

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive interface that made reporting on digital PR campaigns an absolute breeze. The tool gathers all social shares, SEO metrics and estimated impressions automatically, which is a big plus as we don't need to rely on several different tools to gather all the data.

These reports have certainly improved our clients' experience as well. They can easily download the report as a PDF or CSV, for further analysis, whilst still having access to a mobile-friendly report that includes campaign data and media coverage all in one place.

We feel that Coverage Book allows us to truly showcase the value of each feature we get for our clients, thanks to the screenshots, clickable links to the placement, social sharing data, SEO metrics, estimated views and the possibility of tracking whether backlinks to the client site were added to each feature or not.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of one thing I dislike, the tool has been getting better and better with time.

It would be good to have a private space for clients but that's something the Coverage Book team is working on as far as I'm aware. And we've also requested the possibility of having public access to our portfolio of reports for specific campaigns in order to use them as part of our case study information during sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go by accessing the trial and check if it's the right tool for your organisation. The compilation process is so simple that it can be easily automated and delegated to an entry level team member.

My team used to spend countless hours compiling reports for the visual content marketing campaigns we launch for our clients on a daily basis. Considering that we launch a minimum of 4 campaigns every week, you can imagine how much time used to be spent on the reporting stage alone.

Since we've started using Coverage Book, we managed to free up big chunks of our time that we can now spend on relationship building once a campaign has been closed.

Coveragebook.com review by Mary W.
Mary W.

"Easy to use, don’t have high expectations "

What do you like best?

I love that it just Compiles everything together quickly! Just add in the links to the articles etc and voila!

What do you dislike?

I understand it because it’s my job but a lot of my clients don’t know what to make of it. It’ll be cool if it explains what the numbers are for and what it means a little bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with and use video tools to help!

None

Coveragebook.com review by Kristina  L.
Kristina L.

"Great product - Incredible customer service. "

What do you like best?

I've been using Coveragebook for about six months and it has saved us a huge amount of time and effort. Recently, we had confusion about pricing and the CEO reached out to help us. That level of customer service you cannot find anywhere. Thank you for being such a great company to work with!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have really liked the Coveragebook product.

Reporting documents for clients.

Coveragebook.com review by Consultant

"On a Scale of 1 to 10, CoverageBook's a 12"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to quickly, visually show clients the earned media for their project.

What do you dislike?

No ability to aggregate reach analytics. While each story provides analytics for that one specific outlet, it would be great if there was a way to provide aggregated reach analytics for a story that appeared in say 200 outlets. . .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unequivocally recommend CoverageBook. It will save you time and your clients will love seeing their stories and analytics in this highly visual format.

Clients love being able to actually see (and share) how their stories appeared online. The ability to upload and use alternate images enables us to choose the best graphics/images for a given story. The time we've saved using CoverageBook can't even be calculated. It would have taken hours, if not days, to compile the data CoverageBook puts at our fingertips.

Coveragebook.com review by Shelley D.
Shelley D.

"Impressive coverage books and a refreshing no quibble refund policy on automated renewals"

What do you like best?

The online coverage evaluation is completely automated, saving significant time. The PDF's look great on the screen and print out well too. Saves so much time and are always well received by clients. Fantastic tool for media coverage and for case studies. Thanks Coverage Book team - keep up the good work!

What do you dislike?

As an ad-hoc user, the auto renew sometimes catches me out, however the team have a no quibble refund policy on automated renewals which is very refreshing!

Recommendations to others considering the product

They offer a free-trial, so you may as well give it a go!

Delivering media coverage evaluations to clients and providing case study examples to new business clients

Coveragebook.com review by Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

"User-friendly and saves time"

What do you like best?

How much time it saves to building manual reports

What do you dislike?

Harder to pull print and broadcast clips

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful for online coverage and automated reporting but takes additional manual labor for print and online coverage and there is little wiggle room for anything but their automated metrics.

We use it to create PR recaps and it greatly saves us time and pulls data from online coverage.

Coveragebook.com review by Administrator in Fund-Raising
Administrator in Fund-Raising

"Metrics with the minimum of fuss"

What do you like best?

We don’t have the budget to monitor media so having a subscription to Coverage Book helps me to archive and compile a really professional press book that I can share with my Directors. I particularly love the fact that the metrics for online copy is all worked out for you and the totals are displayed clearly with the minimum of fuss!

What do you dislike?

I get frustrated that I still have to manually retrieve metrics for off line content. It would also be great to integrate video content and social media in some way.

I work for a not-for-profit touring circus specialising in free, relaxed and inclusive performances for children with additional needs or from disadvantaged backgrounds. A part of my role, as Community Engagement Manager, is to promote Circus Starr locally, regionally and nationally. It’s quite a challenge to secure media coverage as we are the only UK circus to travel every other day when on tour so I like to have a record of the press we’ve secured with circulation figures and advertising value equivalent to show the return on the time I've invested.

Coveragebook.com review by Lydia B.
Lydia B.

"Coveragebook is an effective and helpful tool when managing a client's coverage"

What do you like best?

The online coverage generator, it's so simple, you just copy and paste the URL link and it takes photos of your coverage, which you can easily save off as jpegs, and it automatically provides you with all of the information a client would be interested in such as circulation, estimate coverage views and DA.

What do you dislike?

There's not much! Very rarely the link in your coverage isn't recognised but that was rectified quickly by the team at Coveragebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the perfect tool if you generate a lot of online PR coverage for your clients.

It's a real time saver tool and a good presentation format for your clients,

Coveragebook.com review by Kristina S.
Kristina S.

"Best PR Tool Ever Invented! "

What do you like best?

Automated Screenshots of the online media coverage and Automated Metrics of online coverage, that prove the impact and reach of the secured coverage. It saves enormous amount of time.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any serious publicist who values its own time should invest in using coveragebook.com. Not only it saves time by pulling together screenshots, metrics and helping you put reports in a nicely presented coverage book, it allows your clients to understand the metrics better.

Clients want to know the impact and value of the PR campaigns and coverage secured, the coveragebook.com helps me put these in a nicely presented book.

Coveragebook.com review by Clayton K.
Clayton K.

"major time saver"

What do you like best?

The best tool i've used for quickly creating great-looking coverage books and recaps that are easily shareable. analytics data is very helpful for evaluating campaigns and prioritizing outlets for future pitches. Essential for small teams.

What do you dislike?

Sorting and tagging coverage into subgroups isn't perfect, and can be time-consuming.

Tracking, analyzing and sharing PR coverage. As single person doing PR, these tasks are usually labor intensive or require a subscription that our well beyond our budget.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"My Clients Love CoverageBook "

What do you like best?

Not only is creating a CoverageBook quick and easy, but they look great. My clients love being able to see all the coverage for a particular project on one link and to be able to download screen grabs of it easily for their reports. It's great that you can keep adding new coverage to an existing book without changing the url to the book. This ensures my clients always have the most recent and up-to-date coverage on their projects.

What do you dislike?

The social share statistics could be better. I wish you could track a hashtag or Twitter keywords on top of media coverage. I usually have to use another tool to better track the social analytics.

CoverageBook is a big time saver. I used to dread making media reports and with CoverageBook that's no longer the case. I have also incorporated the books into new client pitch presentations, as it's a great way to showcase my work.

Coveragebook.com review by Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.

"Quick, Easy with Professional-looking Results"

What do you like best?

I like that it is quick and easy to add both online and offline clips and, more importantly, that it automatically gathers basic analytics for me, which is a huge time-saver.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform handled multi-page pdfs more elegantly (I end up dividing them into multiple 1-page pdfs), and I wish I had more cropping/layout editing options.

I work with multiple small clients that can't afford to have their modest budgets eaten up by hours of clipping and reporting services. Additionally, many of them use their coverage to report to backers or secure funding. Coveragebook enables me to get them results quickly in a format that looks professional and is easily shareable.

Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Time-saving, genius PR tool! "

What do you like best?

Coveragebook has made a huge difference to my job, and client satisfaction. It's great to have such a speedy and slick means to gather, sort and evaluate all coverage in a matter of minutes. Clients love it and it's affordable. Win win.

What do you dislike?

From what I can see, it only accepts print and online exposure, not broadcast (radio/TV). My biggest result in a month could be a BBC Scotland TV splash for a client, yet there doesn't seem to be a way of showcasing that in the reports, which potentially dilutes its impact to clients. Or am I missing something?!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Clients will love it, it's a great way of showcasing the great work that you do and for them to have all of the results in one cool little package.

Being able to provide monthly coverage reports for clients so that they can report back to their Board etc - they look great, and they're quick to produce.

Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"My own personal assistant"

What do you like best?

I love saving so much time and money in so many ways. I've been in PR long enough to remember making hard copies of our clips and having to look up circulation numbers. CoverageBook is the best thing ever! Even just a couple of years ago, before I started using it, I had to hire someone to put a clip report together for me. Thank you for making my life easy and making me look good to my clients!

What do you dislike?

It takes a little while for the clips to load. But it still is such a time saver that I can't really complain. Also, I wish there was a lower level subscription because I'm an independent practitioner and don't really need all the allotted clips that are provided within the subscription.

The reports are professional and easy to share. My clients are always impressed. And I don't need to hire outside help to do this for me or take time away from other important tasks to do it myself.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Coveragebook saves HOURS of time"

What do you like best?

Coveragebook has saved me hours of searching for coverage statistics to use at my job. It's as simple as plugging in the links and receiving the coverage views within minutes.

What do you dislike?

I don't know how accurate the coverage statistics are. Cision, another popular PR resource, has drastically different stats than Coveragebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be wary of the accuracy of the coverage statistics. Some of them seem about right, but others seem really off.

We're mostly using it as a timesaver. And it's helped us gather stats to deliver to our client that might not be available anywerhe else.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great tool for displaying value and metrics of Public Relations"

What do you like best?

I love that the link is shareable across teams and companies, and that the link can be updated in real-time

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the display is not very customizable. I like the ability to update the highlights section, but I dislike that you cannot pick and choose your own designs for the template per client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great if you're looking for a link that your customers will be able to share easily throughout their organization and with board members. If your clients are "old school" and still like to have a physical clip book, this may not be the product for you.

We are solving the business problem of showing value and ROI through media placements our public relations agency places. We have realized the benefit of metrics when explaining the value of the services we offer.

Coveragebook.com review by Melissa K.
Melissa K.

"Really excellent, looks great and excellent service"

What do you like best?

How we are able to upload bulk links

How it measures the reach of the coverage

It looks clean and simple

What do you dislike?

I wasn't quite sure how much coverage was going to be generated over the project - so wasn't sure which level to start at - however Gary and his team have been nothing but super supportive with my many questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will save you lots of time and is definitely a good option for freelancers who can't afford Gorkana

Last year we wrote the report with Word and uploaded images and tried to work out the reach - it took ages - this year - much of that headache has been removed.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy way to showcase coverage for clients"

What do you like best?

This is honestly one of the best tools I've come across working for a PR firm. It allows users to quickly snap coverage by simply inserting the URL into the generator. It quickly works (less than three minutes) to screenshot all necessary aspects of the site. Don't like the image it grabs? You can upload your own or clip the screen to showcase what is important.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes sites will be difficult and won't let a "robot" clip its page. Therefore, you will have to go in and manually clip the page, which is what you wanted to avoid by purchasing this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking to save time on clipping, this is the product for you! It truly saves you time and money in the long run. I went from clipping pieces of coverage, which could take up to four hours for a full report, to having CoverageBook clip the coverage for me in just a few minutes. From there, you can added in the UMVS, the circulation numbers, or anything else - there is a choice for customization!

Coveragebook quickly creates high-level media books for coverage that showcases what has come out over the past month, quarter or year. It's a hit in my agency!

Coveragebook.com review by Karen L.
Karen L.

"Time saver, data relevant deliverer"

What do you like best?

As an independent consultant with 3 clients with differing coverage and business objectives, coverage book has been game changing. Apart from the ease of use (why did nobody think of this before - THE TIME SAVED!), the data available, particularly online and social, in a quick shareable format is excellent. Editing tools are simple and intuitive. This is a tool that presents, suggest and delivers evaluation information from the perspective of a PR looking to give the most succinct, relevant and visually pleasing information in report format that can be tailored to the specific strategic and PR objectives of a client.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. New improvements or options seem to appear before I know I need them

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - Great value, great data, easy and quick to use

Better analysis of "quick info" social and online in one place in one instance with just a quick download report options alongside using this tool with deeper analytic tools for specific social and digital campaigns

Coveragebook.com review by Talia S.
Talia S.

"LOVE COVERAGEBOOK"

What do you like best?

I love that CoverageBook makes creating PR reports so easy. It is an extremely valuable tool because it not only saves me time, but it automatically creates a report that I know my clients enjoy reading.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike about CoverageBook. However, it would be cool if they synced with other software programs like Mention and Coverage Book to automatically pull relevant coverage for me to add with the click of a button.

It allows me to present my clients with easy -to-read coverage reports. I feel proud to show these reports. They help quantify the work I do for them.

Coveragebook.com review by Jenny D.
Jenny D.

"I love it!"

What do you like best?

Without wishing to exaggerate, discovering coveragebook has been life changing! We’ve used coveragebook for some of our high profile events that achieve extensive national coverage, usually resulting in weeks of work to record and present cuttings manually. Not only it saved us time, the professional presentation has given us a real edge when pitching to potential sponsors and media. And it’s affordable too. Such a fantastic product and long awaited.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about this product.

It used to take weeks to collate coverage following our high profile events that acheives a huge amount of coverage, now it's so much simpler.

Coveragebook.com review by Jake M.
Jake M.

"Coverage Book Review for Earned Media Work"

What do you like best?

Visual look, easy ability to copy/paste multiple URLS. A very innovative product that's a real time saver!

What do you dislike?

Sorting function is a little cumbersome. Wish we could also have full-text versions of the articles somehow in addition to the CSV export. Could also add more levels of pricing for annual subscriptions and custom URLS instead of just custom domains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

A huge time saver for reporting after earned media pitches; great presentation to clients, donors, etc. Social analytics are a wonderful time saver and important add-on as well.

Coveragebook.com review by Tracey H.
Tracey H.

"Best PR Tool EVER!"

What do you like best?

Where has Coveragebook.com been all of my life? I find it nothing short of genius, as it saves my PR company countless hours researching and laying out clips. Plus, the layouts are fully customizable, making it easy to show off your work to current and prospective clients.

What do you dislike?

I found it hard to downgrade service, which is something the company claims is easy to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe some more social media analytics, shares, etc.

It would sometimes take me an entire day to do a manual coverage book/report. Coveragebook.com saves me so much time which I have put back into serving my clients and building my business. It's also a great way to show off your work! I think that every PR company should invest in this service!

Coveragebook.com review by Serene T.
Serene T.

"An awesome tool - I wish this exited before!"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use, and all you need to do is copy/paste! It has really made my life easier, saved me so much time, and is better than anything I could have created myself manually. The metrics included in the tool are also great added value. This is making me look good in front of our leadership team.

What do you dislike?

Some of the screenshots include a "sign up for our newsletter" or other overlay but I'm sure this is something that will be fixed over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it! Perfect for SMEs and startups as well as large organisations. Definitely a godsend for any PR agency.

Internal communication with the leadership team on the work I am doing.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"a must have for any PR firm"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love coverage book! It is so easy to use, and helps create quick and beautiful coverage books that my clients love.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to add in personal features such as writing in notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to review pricing. If you're only adding a few clips, you could use the software for free. $99/month is expensive for a small firm!

Coverage book allows for my business to quickly create reports for clients showing all clips that we have garnered.

Coveragebook.com review by Chris J. B.
Chris J. B.

"Easy and to-the-point coverage tool"

What do you like best?

The speed with which impressive coverage reports can be generated.

What do you dislike?

You can't delete client folders, so if you accidentally make one with an error in it, you're stuck with it. I'm hoping they'll fix this soon though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't bother reporting on communications (or just PR) coverage manually. Just use CoverageBook. Works for videos, online or offline coverage, social media, custom sections, anything you like. Calculated metrics are exceptionally useful. PDF exporting and online sharing are easy to use and look great.

Rapid reporting across an integrated communications output with detailed and automatically calculated metrics.

Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"GREAT tool for PR professionals!"

What do you like best?

There are so many great aspects to this program. I love that I don't have to clip anymore! I scan and call it a day on hard copies and simply use a link with online placements. Major bonus that the analytics are already figured out for me and my client. This saves a ton of time! I so appreciate that I can send the clients an instant clip book of hundreds of pages or just one placement, depending in the need.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that bug me, but nothing too major. Sometimes the upload speed can get slow. I think this is being fixed though. I also don't understand some of the analytics beyond the obvious ones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I did not see the plans at first and thought $99 a month was the cheapest. I am glad I called in.

Time management for sure -- this saves hours!

Love that I have a tool that consistently enables me to provide clients with a detailed report over and over.

One resource with the analytics is great (I wish you had it for print too!)

Coveragebook.com review by Sally Anne B.
Sally Anne B.

"Time saving and smart presentation"

What do you like best?

When adding online coverage, it picks up social media shares - it makes us look good!

What do you dislike?

Doesn't always load up image files - either slow or doesn't seem to recognise file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial and I don't think you'll mind paying to us it after that. It's a no-brainer for us - time saving and a professional output to give our clients. I almost don't want to recommend it so that my agency has the edge!

Huge time saving benefits. My clients get the option of an online or PDF coverage book. They can choose to keep it with my PR agency branding or ask me to add more of their own so they can present to their board.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Really clear way to report"

What do you like best?

Coveragebook has made it really simple and quick for me to feed results back to the wider business. People engage with it more than a powerpoint and it is really simple to share via links.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to see how many people have viewed my coverage but they make updates all the time so most things I have disliked have been addressed in the next update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will save you time, get more people engaged with your coverage and allows you to create a really appealing presentation or shareable book with clear metrics really quickly.

Time-saving is a huge win from Coverage book, I've also been able to share our results and our highlights much more easily and in a really appealing, customisable format.

Coveragebook.com review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Great software & huge time saver"

What do you like best?

The ease of being able to quickly and easily log all the press coverage per each client, then review, share and report.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - the beauty of this online software is that it's constantly being developed by people who listen to their customers and what's going on in the industry, and then they respond. So whilst there are minor improvements to be made, this is a good thing as it's always being developed to our benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great piece of online software that will save you hours and impress your clients

Logging press coverage, keeping it stored in one place, easily sharing the online file rather than trying to share a bulky PowerPoint presentation that has been screengrabbed to the max, and reporting in a really impressive way

Coveragebook.com review by Grey P.
Grey P.

"Great"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use which I like a lot

What do you dislike?

It’s definitely more pricey than most sites

It makes it easier to communicate and share

Coveragebook.com review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Coveragebook is a life saver!"

What do you like best?

Coveragebook is extremely handy and easy to use. I just absolutely love using it. It's the best. Social media, publicity, you name it. Coveragebook helped me manage all of them. Social media, publicity, you name it. Coveragebook helped me manage all of them.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run across anything in particular yet. I only used it for a short time. Social media, publicity, you name it. Coveragebook helped me manage all of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work, Coveragebook!!

All of them. It's been a while since I used it, but I used it for all of our PR stuff. Social media, publicity, you name it. Coveragebook helped me manage all of them.

Coveragebook.com review by David G.
David G.

"Superb Press Coverage Reporting Tool "

What do you like best?

In my role as a PR professor and agency founder, I have experimented with a lot of media coverage reporting tools with very little success. Coveragebook is super simple to use and compiles gorgeous media coverage reports with great data points to demonstrate campaign effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike about the Coveragebook product, it does what it's designed to do, quickly cranking out clean, data-rich coverage reports.

Every news coverage reporting product I've tried came up short, with the exception of Coveragebook. Using Coveragebook for the first time, I knew right away that it was designed by tech-savvy publicists for publicists. My agency has shaved off dozens of hours spent every month compiling coverage reports.

"PR Dream Come True"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to put together multiple articles all at one time! Made life easier for sure when we gave multiple clients their year in review for placements.

What do you dislike?

I think the finished layout could be better - specifically the featured articles could be starred on their page or given a better feature page. Also, some screenshots need to be redone if the site does a popup when you first visit.

It saved a lot of time and our clients really loved having a printed book showcasing all the placements from the year! Instead of just sending a list of links, we got to show screenshots of each article and analytics without having to put in a ton of time.

"Appreciate this service!"

What do you like best?

I very much I appreciate and value Coverage Book. Thank you.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functionalities (e.g. the metrics summary slates) cannot be customized and the individual coverage pages allow for only up to three specific metrics. We usually have up to five that we report to clients, so streamlining these down was difficult (and we still had to separately explain those missing to our clients). Responsiveness to my questions also was a bit slow, given, I suspect, the time zone difference. Perhaps consider adding reps to provide 24/7 customer service. Not all reports are constructed during "normal business hours" or in the country of Coveragebook's origin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep going and working out the kinks! This is a wonderful product and you should be doing more PR for yourself!

Still and all, Coveragebook is a wonderful tool that is true to its promise of saving hours and hours of time on client reports.

Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Coverage Book is now an essential part of my PR company"

What do you like best?

the fact that this saves me hours and hours of time and the clients love them. Its a great way to show the results of the work we are doing and I particularly like how we can see from online coverage how many times it has been read and shared.

What do you dislike?

I need to be able to sit down and work out how to make the coverage book covers look better - thats not simply and would be good to be able to do this more simply.

Saving time creating arduous coverage books. Also able to demonstrate quickly to clients the reach pieces of coverage received to give credibility to media coverage we are generating on their behalf.

Coveragebook.com review by Rachel M.
Rachel M.

"Coverage Book - banish the monthly reporting headaches!"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using Coverage Book for over a year and it’s a brilliant, affordable way to show our media results consistently. It’s freed up time previously spent on monthly reporting so we can now dedicate more hours to doing the stuff we really want to do as a charity, like reaching out to our target audience … and getting more coverage of course!

What do you dislike?

At the moment I'm happy with all of the product features.

Demonstrating impact to trustees and funders is an absolute must for any charity PR team.

Coveragebook.com review by User

"Things started so well . ."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Easy to sign up. Plans easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

Text of the clipping too small, too fuzzy to read. Can only use half of the page to feature the clipping - all detail is lost. What's the point of having a clipping no one can read??

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you only need the analytics, this will work for you. But if you want a traditional clipping book with coverage that can be reviewed and read - Coveragebook.com probably won't be for you.

No benefits for us. We've gone back to creating clipping books manually.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Good for collating coverage"

What do you like best?

Provides a clean presentation of both online and offline coverage that can be sent to clients. The fact you can also insert online links that Coverage Book clips for you, rather than manually having to snip coverage, is great.

What do you dislike?

The analysis could be stronger, but it's still worthwhile having. It'd also be great if there was more personalisation options

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for saving online coverage, but the evaluation figures will differ from other analytical tools

Saving a lot of time on online coverage saving, as it eliminates the need to save coverage manually (a key requirement for any PR firm)

Coveragebook.com review by Agency in Education Management
Agency in Education Management

"Coveragebook for PR Coverage Reports"

What do you like best?

The end product is sleek and looks professional. I also like that they can automatically add impressions - however, their UMV's don't always match up with Cision which our clients sometimes compare against.

What do you dislike?

Even after adding my custom impressions to clips, they would sometimes get erased when I would publish the work. Also, my cover photos would always get cut off - I had trouble uploading Powerpoint slides, it would only let me add as JPEGS.

Rather than having to create long coverage reports using Powerpoint, CoverageBook is a great tool that automatically adds online clips - you just have to input the URLs. In that way, it was time-saving.

Coveragebook.com review by Mostafa R.
Mostafa R.

"Coveragebook"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive, visually-appealing reports and saves tons of time!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, it's a good product and works without issue.

Quicker reporting, effective media measurement

Coveragebook.com review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"Incredible tool for any PR professional looking to save time and money!"

What do you like best?

CoverageBook is easy-to-use and generates professional-looking reports in no time at all. I also like that both Gary and Stella are quick to respond to questions - customer service rocks!

What do you dislike?

The ads that appear on top of some of the articles, but not sure if this can be helped. Otherwise, I'm really happy with CoverageBook.

CoverageBook has allowed me to allot valuable resources on what really counts - getting our clients' results -instead of having to spend all day copying and pasting clips. This is truly a great tool that I would happily recommend to any PR professional.

Coveragebook.com review by Colette L.
Colette L.

"Breath of fresh air."

What do you like best?

The speed of the process and the presentation.

What do you dislike?

Linkedin posts seem to glitch when the document is made into a PDF. On screen you can see the article but in the PDF they disappear and are replaced with the word Linkedin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for something easy to use with great results then this is it.

Measurement plain and simple. It allows myself to attribute a statistical value to the work.

"Coveragebook.com Review"

What do you like best?

Coveragebook made putting together a presentation of secured media easy and made it look good.

What do you dislike?

The only issue with coverage book was the pricing structure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coveragebook really is a fantastic tool. It's quick and very user-friendly which is great. Also, it automatically pulls the UVM, impressions, etc. which is super helpful and includes them in a neatly organized manner.

Working in a PR agency we constantly need to put secured media presentations together. Previously we were using PowerPoint which was ugly and time consuming. Coveragebook put its together in a quick, nice looking way.

Coveragebook.com review by Katrina M.
Katrina M.

"Easy, user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Big fan of the layout and ease of organizing coverage. Looks about a million times better than trying to calculate metrics and pull them together manually!

What do you dislike?

Was pretty pleased, would have preferred more layout/formatting options.

Organizing coverage quickly.

Coveragebook.com review by Geoff M.
Geoff M.

"Very attractive interface, good quality product"

What do you like best?

The best feedback comes from clients who respond really well to being presented coverage via Coveragebook. And I like having the freedom to amend the analytics and shape the data, so I tailor things as needs be.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. As measurement and evaluation is such a big part of where PR is at the moment, its great to be able to use a product that combines both strong analytics and excellent design.

It visualises impact of campaigns in a single comprehensive, intelligent and user friendly way.

Coveragebook.com review by User

"Museum Communications Director Review"

What do you like best?

Not opening up powerpoint at all! It takes an already boring and timely task and makes it shorter. Still boring, but quicker! Amen. I wish I had this when I was an assistant working until 1AM to get out of NYC for Christmas break.

What do you dislike?

The one call-out that I have is that it would be great to be able to have the option to have press mentions automatically highlighted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, try it! You can remove the analytics that you do not want to be shown and easily organize the clippings in any order you want.

Saving valuable time!

Coveragebook.com review by Cara L.
Cara L.

"Coveragebook Review"

What do you like best?

I like the visual aspect of Coveragebook. Also that it updates in real time.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Coveragebook is that there's no Twitter stats, which a lot of our clients ask about.

Coveragebook saves our team lots of time and effort. They used to create them from scratch and they didn't look good.

Coveragebook.com review by Kim L.
Kim L.

"Great Tool for PR Professionals"

What do you like best?

Not only does it capture the information needed super fast but it makes it look pretty.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey for a small agency to use monthly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend it!

I use it to report back to my clients who can present it at board meetings. The data that is captured is super helpful.

Coveragebook.com review by User in Internet

"Beautiful design and intuitive interface"

What do you like best?

Coveragebook builds comprehensive reports in a matter of seconds and includes metrics that measure the impact of each piece of uploaded coverage. By using Coveragebook, my team saves hours that we previously spent taking screenshots and creating reports ourselves.

What do you dislike?

Few complaints! Sometimes I'll have to readjust the publication name, but Coveragebook gets it right the majority of the time.

Manually creating coverage reports through other systems, which was previously time intensive and laborious. Coveragebook is an efficient way to create reports in a timely and effective manner!

Coveragebook.com review by Executive Sponsor in Public Relations and Communications
Executive Sponsor in Public Relations and Communications

"Coveragebook nails it!"

What do you like best?

Saves valuable time, great presentation for merchandising results to clients with the added benefit of UVM numbers, which are always appreciated for impact.

What do you dislike?

A bit of extra work necessary on formatting due to the nature of web-based advertising, popovers, and takeover screens, but worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

trial this - you will not be disappointed. since we started using, we've brought on about 40% of the staff to use with client results.

Merchandising results, providing clients with a simple way to put coverage in front of executives; also powerful tool for new business

Coveragebook.com review by Simon R.
Simon R.

"Great product, easy to use."

What do you like best?

Being able to visualise the data/results from digital PR and content marketing activity + providing shareable URL's for clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - can't think of anything - the product is simple but effective.

Being able to share the results of our campaigns in an easy to use, clear format.

Coveragebook.com review by Ashley R.
Ashley R.

"Genius"

What do you like best?

Love the speed and ease of this brilliant PR tool - time and life saver!

What do you dislike?

Sad they don't have circulation figures for print titles

Translating hard work into figures clients can understand

Coveragebook.com review by Simone K.
Simone K.

"A fantastically useful tool"

What do you like best?

The innovative approach to devising tools that make measurement in PR easier and quicker. And you offer excellent customer service with great response times on queries and problems.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing to dislike about Coveragebook..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to ask the team behind the software any queries, likewise they love feedback and suggestions

Saving time on collating an attractive book of coverage, presenting measurement stats for online coverage particularly.

"Coverage Book for PR"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the website and the customer service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it doesn't get everything and you have to do a Google search as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it in addition to other tools (e.g. Cision).

Clips for clients and tracking reports.

Coveragebook.com review by Audra W.
Audra W.

"Happy Clients Thanks to Easy PR Tracking"

What do you like best?

Super easy to copy & paste media hits with great analytics. Sleek layout and easy to understand metrics makes clients happy.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. There's nothing that I I have found to be problematic or missing yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Illustrating the value of PR and demonstrating ROI.

Coveragebook.com review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"PR Analytics Made Easy"

What do you like best?

Takes the grueling process out of press clippings. Easy to save links and upload them into a book.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be more features but it seems like the company is aware of this.

Time consuming PR reports.

Coveragebook.com review by Katy P.
Katy P.

"An excellent product that saves time and removes a boring admin task - all at a reasonable price"

What do you like best?

It removes a boring but necessary admin task from my to-do list! It's also priced reasonably for micro-businesses like myself. Also, the team is constantly upgrading it and developing new tools.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't analyse offline coverage (but I'm not sure how it could...)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Being able to effectively and professional report PR success to my clients - and save myself time in doing so.

Coveragebook.com review by Laura C.
Laura C.

"Great digital way to track your news coverage!"

What do you like best?

SAVES TIME AND LOOKS GREAT! It's easy to pull in other reports we use as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when the files compress to a PDF - the articles get blurry.

Shows ROI to the President and Board. Instead of clipping news by hand - you can see the articles online without having to scan. Great to compile from different sources too.

Coveragebook.com review by Manuela S.
Manuela S.

"Excellent PR Resource"

What do you like best?

Coverage Book provides us with an easy to use system that generates a beautiful and interactive report for our clients.

What do you dislike?

We are happy with all aspects of Coveragebook.

Coveragebook gives us back hours of time that used to be spent clipping.

Coveragebook.com review by Jessica M.
Jessica M.

"A great service"

What do you like best?

Really good - saves time and constantly adding new analytics. An investment for a small biz like me but worth it

What do you dislike?

Just the investment - although I understand they need to make money

Saving time, providing a professional tracking service

Coveragebook.com review by Matthew W.
Matthew W.

"Great Customer Service "

What do you like best?

Stefan at Coverage Book is awesome to work with! Very polite, helpful and prompt in his responses.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I really like the system.

Compiling coverage and media reports in much quicker timing than before.

Coveragebook.com review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy Automation"

What do you like best?

It makes clip gathering so easy. I simply drop links into one place, then I'm good to go.

What do you dislike?

Limited analytics. But many PR clients don't mind that.

MAJOR time saver. That's the primary selling point.

Coveragebook.com review by User in Photography
User in Photography

"A great product for program recap for clients!"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use and intuitiveness. it's easy to just start using.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes data isn't recognied properly so there is some double checking that has to be done. It doesn't happen a lot, but i don't like it when it does.

It's easier than alternatives to create books in a timely manner. Cutting down on time helps being able to designate time and money to other efforts.

Coveragebook.com review by Loriann L.
Loriann L.

"A simple, easy-to-use tool that takes the pain out of reporting"

What do you like best?

CoverageBook has evolved so much in the 16 months I've used it. A useful tool tat takes the pain out of reporting.

What do you dislike?

The screenshot function for online coverage could be more intuitive to avoid clipping at awkward points in the coverage.

Time-saving, effort-saving, and available online for an entire team to share.

Coveragebook.com review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Life changing"

What do you like best?

The whole design of the program is awesome. It's Sleek stylish and very easily used

What do you dislike?

The amateur rendering and it could have been a little bit more innovative

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a product worth trying

Slow processing and errors but with this program I don't have to worry about that and it's much easier to use

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Great way to highlight success for a client"

What do you like best?

Beautiful reports that can be easily shared within an organization

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the numbers are off with regards to unique viewers or shares.

Reporting

Coveragebook.com review by Ahshia B.
Ahshia B.

"Great service for PR professionals whether you are freelancer or major agency. "

What do you like best?

Great technology and metrics, love it!!!

What do you dislike?

I would like more control of the graphics

I like log media earned for clients. CovergageBooks allows you to capture this earned media in a professional and concise manner.

Coveragebook.com review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Wonderful tool for PR professionals"

What do you like best?

Coveragebook simplifies a time-consuming and challenging task, making the process of gathering press clips fun. The final product is a joy to share with clients.

What do you dislike?

The pricing can be a bit steep for small firms.

As a PR professional it can sometimes be difficult to communicate the value of the work. Coveragebook helps do just that, by showcasing hours of pitching and followup in a sleek final product.

Coveragebook.com review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Incredibly helpful"

What do you like best?

The staff was very helpful and was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. I was quite happy with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend using coverage books. Though it might Ben hard to implement it's worth it.

Moderating our input and output through our own media.

Coveragebook.com review by Consultant

"I was very pleased and my client was very impressed."

What do you like best?

The service was very impressive and clients were indeed impressed. The Coveragebook layout explains the impact and reach of the coverage I created for the clients who then used the presentation as marketing material for interesting new clients and and also clinching deals. Julian Roup, Bendigo Communications

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I disliked about the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See previous note

See note above.

Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Solid, reliable and darned good looking!"

What do you like best?

CoverageBook was easy to use and an invaluable resource for niche and emerging communications brands.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the report to convert to a horizontal .pdf presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CoverageBook is a time saver and offers invaluable data.

Reporting, tracking, and data is important to the clients I work with. This reassures clients and allows them to have a resource with long-term value.

Coveragebook.com review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It's getting there!"

What do you like best?

The ease! It takes the hassle out of media reports.

What do you dislike?

There are a few missing features - adding your own metric to an offline publication, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try!

The time consuming mess of media reports! Our reports are now professional and clean looking.

"Life changer"

What do you like best?

This has simplified my life in so many ways and the presentation of the coverage report is flawless and very impressive. Would highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

The price is prohibitive especially for a small business.

Creating beautiful coverage reports and saving loads of time in the process.

"Coveragebook Review"

What do you like best?

The way our clients react and respond to these when we send

What do you dislike?

I don't have really any complaints as of yet!

Helping provide clients both quality looking reports as well as up to date statistics.

Coveragebook.com review by User

"Great for showing results"

What do you like best?

This is a great format for showing results to clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish the reports were more interactive for client use.

Coveragebook has helped supplement reports for our clientele.

Coveragebook.com review by User in Arts and Crafts
User in Arts and Crafts

"coveragebook.com"

What do you like best?

It helps me deliver excellent reports which helps me reach the public at large better.

What do you dislike?

It can be cumbersome where there are too many features for me to choose from.

Better public relations

"Coveragebook"

What do you like best?

It offers ROI on earned media, consistently updating the metrics.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have an analytics aspect. I.e. Google Analytics

Offering ROI to clients regarding PR. How many views, social posts, domain, etc.

User in Public Relations and Communications

"Good attempt at coverage monitoring - but short on quality"

What do you like best?

Ability to do a highly manual task - coverage reporting - quickly.

What do you dislike?

The functionality and results are sub-par in my experience - screen grabs dont look too good, with lots of ads captured.

Ability to report on media relations results.

Learning about Coveragebook.com?

* We monitor all Coveragebook.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Coveragebook.com to Similar Solutions