G2 Crowd builds the world's largest business commerce platform fueled by $100M in funding 馃殌

cPanel

4.7

Globally empowering hosting providers through fully automated point-and-click hosting platforms by hosting centric professionals

Work for cPanel?

Learning about cPanel?

cPanel Reviews

Ask cPanel a Question
Showing 40 cPanel reviews
cPanel review by Anuradha P.
Anuradha P.

"Easy to use control panel for your web hosting "

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface of CPanel is the best thing I like about it. The large community of users to support you is another plus point when using this control panel. It is effortless to manage the email accounts, FTP accounts, and databases using this.

The file manager is a feature reach file manager which makes your life easier by providing tools for your day to day activities.

What do you dislike?

The price may be too high for a small company, and you need to buy sperate SSL certificates. It may require some technical knowledge to manage this control panel if something goes wrong.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy use control panel and there are lots of free guides and an awesome community to support you.

It is helping us to manage our web hosting account for archaeology.lk website for last ten years. It has saved lots of time for us.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about cPanel
cPanel review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"cPanel for Development to Deployment"

What do you like best?

cPanel is simple and initiative web administration toolkit. I like that all the tools are in one place and if you cant find the tool you are looking for you can search what you are looking for. I like that you can change the look of cPanel. Our main hosting account is a dark theme and all of our client accounts are light. This helps us know which account we are in. Connecting with WHM and BoxBilling also helps us support out client opening up the high level administration to some of our clients who are using a more self service account.

What do you dislike?

Using cPanel is very simple administering the background takes a lot of reading. Database setup is very prescriptive. you need to remember to create a database, create a user then link the two.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always create a test environment before going live. Doing this means you can be sure that your server setup will not affect code changes.

Web hosting, Database management and client management with WHM components installed on a cloud based server. Provides my clients there hosting and email management.

What Virtual Private Servers (VPS) solution do you use?

cPanel review by Layla B.
Layla B.

"Cpanel the best Server Manager "

What do you like best?

Cpanel is a tool that allows to have control of the server in addition to how easy it is, it allows to control different aspects of the servers. This software in addition to protecting the servers is extraordinary the administration that has. It is certainly a very complete and effective control Panel.

What do you dislike?

Actually so far I see that cpanel is a very complete software, so there is nothing that I have disliked so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend 100% CPanel because it is a very complete software for the help it provides, plus it does not require much learning to start using it.

I love the administration that has cPanel which helps to restrict emails which is an aspect that I love about this software. Also the management of files and directories and the most beneficial is the protection that it provides to the servers. With Cpanel I have saved a lot of time.

cPanel review by Thomas l.
Thomas l.

"Beautiful"

What do you like best?

there are a lot of advantages for cpanel, the most important one is that it's popular and widely used by all the industry-leading web hosting companies. the interface is beautiful and icon based so its very easy to navigate through as well as extremely user-friendly. even thou primarily Linux based it supports a wide range of other popular operating systems including but not limited to Trustix, Debian, Fedora. Cpanel is cheaper than most of the other services offered and start as low as $25 each. another great hing about cpanel is the customization offered, cpanel is skinnable and made to look unique without causing any trouble to the features which is awesome. they also update the platform time to time and thus guarantee security and Quality.

What do you dislike?

even thou they are affordable and comes with greatest of benefits over other panel's in the market, most of the VPS hosting providers don't provide the service at a competitive price that everyone can afford. even thou its easy to use the cpanel is not professional looking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

they are great and quite popular, if you can afford it then i recommend you to go with them.

Cpanel gives an easy way to host and manage your website. the navigation is easy and its pretty popular too. the interface is icon-based so users won't have trouble moving through the setting.

cPanel review by Robermar R.
Robermar R.

"Cpanel the best for website owners"

What do you like best?

cPanel for website owners provides the user interfaces to manage a more familiar website in the world. With cPanel, website owners can easily manage their email accounts, databases, applications, security, FTP and control every aspect of their websites.

What do you dislike?

The File Manager tool allows website owners to change files, add new files and folders, move and many more powerful tools. All this is done in a simple graphical interface. So there's not much I do not like about him.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use of disk space allows website owners to know exactly where their data is concentrated. A simple chart gives website owners the power to find the source of the data that overflows. Whether in the mail, backup copies or temporary files, the use of disk space can be useful for the owners of the websites and the space occupied.

FTP accounts

The FTP Accounts tool in cPanel allows the website owner to control who has access to upload, download and edit files and folders through the File Transfer Protocol (FTP). FTP accounts can be created using a simple form and can contain accounts such as the directory size in FTP accounts. Through this interface, website owners can also change passwords, change account boundaries, delete accounts and even download files for popular FTP clients.

FTP session control

FTP Session Control empowers website owners with the ability to see which users are using FTP.

This tool removes the need to code the command line and the sometimes confusing complexities that come with the command line interfaces. These tools allow the owner of the website:

Create new files

Create new folders

Copy files and folders

Move files and folders

Upload files from a local machine

Download files to the local machine

Delete files and folders

Rename files and folders

Edit files through:

A simple text editor

A color-coded graphic code editor

A graphic HTML editor WYSIWYG

Change file and folder permissions

See files

Extract and compress files

Backups

Backup copies allow website owners to create backup copies for different sections of your site.

cPanel review by Twin A.
Twin A.

"Go with cPanel for simple server interaction!"

What do you like best?

Our company uses cPanel in conjunction with InMotionHosting's platform of services. When we were beginners with cPanel, our first experience couldn't be more user friendly. The organization of the website services, relevant icons, and screen flow all made the opening experience have a sharp learning curve. Access your hosting server settings, email accounts, and more with this user-friendly software. Without a doubt, the File Manager proved to be most useful when interacting with cPanel. When doing any type of intermediate level web development, you almost always need to access the underlying file structure. With cPanel, the display screens, expandable hierarchy, and easy to use FTP function made for a great experience. Even better, we are able to make code edits right in the file and save the changes! This beats having to third-party FTP into the server, download the file, make the changes, and upload. Saves so many steps, thanks cPanel developers!

What do you dislike?

Password management with InMotionHosting and cPanel - there are separate passwords needed for the usernames and accounts. Not a huge deal but would be nice to have single-sign-on encryption.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just jump right in and start playing with your website's features - cPanel is very user friendly! Definitely use the file manager when developing website and accessing your file system. We have found that the expandable/collapsible and editable file system is amazing!

Server management, web hosting file management, and email account management. Clear benefit is usability and sharp learning curve.

cPanel review by Alex L.
Alex L.

"Top quality website hosting program"

What do you like best?

Easy to manage web services like domains and sub domains for users accounts compared to going into the server and manually configuring it. So that it may be able to run & deploy without any errors or issues later on down the road! . I also love the php versions your able to work with using this app.

Security is always being updated and should not need to have any main concerns for site security over preform ace I've noticed using it through out the years .

What do you dislike?

I don't like it's not a windows based script program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a non windows based operating system and your looking to provide web hosting for yourself or having multiple domain accounts on the server this would be a great tool to help manage all aspects of the functions of web hosting!

Web users can have their own login via ftp and creating sub domains and configuration of multiple IPs to each domain we use been so much easier.

cPanel review by Mohan K.
Mohan K.

"Best GUI comparing to any other control panels"

What do you like best?

In cpanel, mostly use of file manager and database which is very easy and nice GUI provided in CPanel that i like most. Otherthen, one more thing i like most that is i think not provided in any other control panel that is : while any user ( we have given temporary access ) try to upload shell script then CPanel will not allow to upload it. I think i like that most as a security view.Third point is that it provide very easy solution to install SSL certificates.

What do you dislike?

When i am using JIO internet then sometimes it logouts me with error : "Your IP has been changed", even if i have not restarted JIO route / not changed IP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommand it to all IT guys because i used many control panels and CPanel is worth buying it.Because if you use some other control panel, then sure there is something it is not possible in all other panels like in Kloxo Panel / Direct Admin : not possible to upload / extract larger ZIP file but same thing is possible in CPanel. One more thing : its documentation is clear and also it has large community so you can't stuck at all.

CPanel is mostly used to make site live. My 99% ( except 1-2 ) clients providing me CPanel. It's very easy to upload site because it provides to upload whole ZIP file format and allow to extract online with larger amount.

cPanel review by Oluwajoba O.
Oluwajoba O.

"cPanel makes web management easy"

What do you like best?

The softaculous part of cPanel is what I like best. With softaculous and cPanel you can easily get a professional grade website up and running in just a few minutes.

It helps me to save time because I usually get my clients' websites up and running in one day. This would have not been possible without the automation capabilities of cPanel

What do you dislike?

The interface is not the best out there with some hosting companies. The hosting company I recently switched to has a good cPanel interface which is better than what I was used to

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend cPanel because it is the industry standard for managing hosting products. It is a no-brainer when it comes to using cPanel. When I started using it, I did not need any training because it is quite straight forward to use

The softaculous side of it is my favorite part of the software. You can install tons of web platforms with just a few clicks and you do not need to worry about database creation and other technical things

I am a website designer and I use cPanel all the time to quickly install and configure WordPress as well as create client emails. I also love how the functions have been divided into sections for easy access.

cPanel makes it easy to configure my ftp client for connection to my clients' websites

I also use the cPanel file manager when I do not have access to my ftp software

I have used cPanel to backup a client's website before and that was a life-saver for me

cPanel has a great feature databases section. i love how it enables me to create a database in a few clicks

I often need to create sub-domains for my business and my clients as well. cPanel makes this easy for me to do

cPanel review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.

"Have 100% control of your server with Cpanel"

What do you like best?

Cpanel, is the most complete solution to have control of your server, I have been working with Hosting panels for years, I have gone through plesk, webuzo, vestacp, but none gave me the peace of mind that Cpanel provides me, at the graphic interface level, it is super instiutive and very simple.

From Cpanel I like how easy it is to create an account, as well as create the packages. the handling of the reseller accounts and the assignment of permits is really good.

I like the way Cpanel has been protecting our servers in relation to spam.

its way of limiting the amount of emails sent by email accounts is extraordinary.

Its control panel is totally responsive and that allows me even when I'm out of my office to access from my smart phone and manage all the options that the Cpanel control panel gives me.

but it is extraordinary is even the technical support that I receive via ticket when I ask you a question about any indole in relation to Cpanel

What do you dislike?

- They must create additional security solutions to CpHulk.

- They must create their own Firewall so that we Cpanel users do not look for additional solutions, which may bring future problems of compatibility with Cpanel.

-They must create a Wordpress solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the Cpanel updated, it is the best option to keep your server safe, install config firewall

-It gives me peace of mind because my users are used to a single control panel.

- I have trust in Cpanel since they correct the Bugs in record time, which transforms into a headache for my company.

- I get automation easily with my customer control panel.

cPanel review by brian yamanue b.
brian yamanue b.

"Easy way to keep your website update!"

What do you like best?

When i start using cPANEL the first thing i notice was the really easy interface, all are structure and organize in a way that you find your way around real quick. At your right have a sidebar with statistics of your website (% of CPU and DISK usage), domains in use, subdomains, bandwitdh use, etc, and from top to bottom you have a progresive modules you need to get your website up and running, from files, billing, database, domains, etc.

What do you dislike?

needs a better file manager, don't get me wrong, the file manager works as spected, it would be nice that from the same file manager you be able to choose what location you want to move to upload a file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask your hosting company to the last version.

managing mi own startup website (tecnicoelho.com.ve), it allows me to showcase the software we can develop for you company, startup or just for personal use.

cPanel review by Alvaro R.
Alvaro R.

"Cpanel the best hosting panel"

What do you like best?

What I like most about cpanel is functionality and comfort with friendly environment, these attributes make this panel for me the best that exists. You can make mail configurations, domains, SSL certificates, page redirections, among other functions that make it excellent, I really congratulate.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike in any way this panel, all its functionality is understandable and easy solution, if at any time I present any irregularity have a group of technical support guarantor of excellent response to its users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I recommend it as I said for me are the best hosting panel that currently exists

With cpanel I can solve for the sale of hosting or plans of resellers because they have these configurable attributes, so I can sell hosting to my clients without nececidad to find out that I am a client of a hosting provider.

cPanel review by Soham V.
Soham V.

"Web Hosting Control Panel | CPanel"

What do you like best?

It gives easy GUI to manage the server instead of us going to CLI to type commands everytime. It integrates easily with WHM so that individual users can also have their own hosting space in the server. We can control almost all aspects of our Web server settings from cPanel.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is really very high for servers! Otherwise, it is a full and complete solution. No other issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Whenever we want to manually change the files or fine tune our server configuration, we use cPanel. It includes all options so we dont need to remember commands for everything like DNS records, setting up nameserver, etc. It is all in one package for everything. Saves a lot of time. So, everytime we want to deploy an individual server, we use this.

cPanel review by Jesus P.
Jesus P.

"Managing your clients servers has never been so easy"

What do you like best?

Cpanel provides a very intuitive platform to manage the servers of my clients and partners, as well as multiple tools for the use of databases, and products offered by our company such as joomla, wordpress, and original pages, hosted on dedicated servers, vpn, etc.

What do you dislike?

As for the platform, CPanel, it is very complete, there is nothing that can not be managed from here, from activations to suspensions with just a couple of clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are selling simple domains, dedicated servers or vpn, CPanel is the best option, since it saves you time and time in this business is money.

The training of the workers of the technical service department has become much less tedious, since the procedures such as activation of servers, IP unblocks, suspensions, are carried out in a very fast and simple way.

cPanel review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Dedicated Servers with cPanel"

What do you like best?

cPanel makes setting up and administrating a dedicated server much easier, it offers a dedicated GUI for every setting imaginable. DNS, Webmail, versioned PHP, and much more are all at your fingertips.

What do you dislike?

I would have to say there is a steep curve for learning to administrate cPanel safely and securely. The extensive documentation definitely helps though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are utilizing a dedicated server for hosting and aren't using cPanel, I would definitely recommend you make the switch to a WHMCS/WHM/cPanel stack. The monthly cost is well worth the ease of use.

One of the main problems that have been solved is that we no longer have to walk clients through adjusting their various settings through the CLI or spend hours setting up each clients account. Nearly everything is already automated or there is an easily findable script for it.

cPanel review by Alberto G.
Alberto G.

"El mejor sistema visual de manejo de un servidor "

What do you like best?

Nuestra empresa utiliza este software para almacenar varios servidores. Cuando 茅ramos principiantes con cPanel, nuestra primera experiencia no pod铆a ser m谩s f谩cil de usar.

La organizaci贸n de los servicios del sitio web, los iconos relevantes y el flujo de pantalla hicieron que la experiencia de apertura tuviera una curva de aprendizaje n铆tida. Acceda a la configuraci贸n de su servidor de hosting, cuentas de correo electr贸nico y m谩s con este software f谩cil de usar.

Sin lugar a dudas, el Administrador de archivos result贸 ser m谩s 煤til cuando se interact煤a con cPanel. Al realizar cualquier tipo de desarrollo web de nivel intermedio, casi siempre es necesario acceder a la estructura de archivos subyacente. Con cPanel, las pantallas de visualizaci贸n, la jerarqu铆a ampliable y la funci贸n FTP f谩cil de usar fueron una gran experiencia. 隆A煤n mejor, podemos hacer ediciones de c贸digo directamente en el archivo y guardar los cambios!

Esto es mejor que tener un FTP de terceros en el servidor, descargar el archivo, realizar los cambios y cargarlo.

What do you dislike?

Actualmente no hay nada que me disguste de CPanel, lo 煤nico su precio de licencia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simplemente s煤bete y comienza a jugar con las funciones de tu sitio web. 隆CPanel es muy f谩cil de usar! Definitivamente utilice el administrador de archivos cuando desarrolle el sitio web y acceda a su sistema de archivos.

Gesti贸n de servidores, gesti贸n de archivos de alojamiento web y gesti贸n de cuentas de correo electr贸nico. El claro beneficio es la usabilidad y una curva de aprendizaje n铆tida.

cPanel review by Dan O.
Dan O.

"Intuitive Control Panel - Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

When you鈥檙e not an SSH guru, Cpanel really does provide a really simple way in which to manage your hosting. At your fingertips is an array of the most common tools that you will need to manage your hosting platform 鈥 for example backup, email and cron.

The interface isn鈥檛 very technical, but does assume technical knowledge. It鈥檚 kind of a halfway house tool between being technically minded and being a server/website expert.

Easy access to PHPMYAdmin (view & manage your databases).

What do you dislike?

I feel that Cpanel hasn鈥檛 kept up well with the times, modern common requirements of ones hosting are ignored and instead old school functionality is provided in its place.

For example, the use of applications such as Google Analytics (tags rather than log files) has been deemed best practice for some time. There is no ability to monitor one鈥檚 integration.

Additionally, the log files that are generated are not easily readable or analysed 鈥 for example, there is no comparative to CloudWatch by Amazon or an easy hook to analyse files in TableAU.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether AWS is more appropriate for your user needs.

Cpanel is worth having if you do not always have a server expert to hand, it is definitely worth having on a monthly subscription basis on a VPS or reseller platform, whether I would buy it on a longer duration for a dedicated server is questionable.

cPanel review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The best control panel of Hosting"

What do you like best?

Cpanel really is a good hosting control panel, it is always correcting all the bugs that users report, every week I always see important updates and implementing software in the best way. Your support team through your ticket system is really good.

What do you dislike?

- They must improve additional security system and not create independent software to charge more money. Case for example of Inmunify365 that belongs to cloud linux that in turn belongs to cpanel.

- They must create their own tools for installing third-party software such as softaculous.

- They must implement ngnix that does not have it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Install more layers of security.

- Install the firewall

- Install Cxs to avoid attacks

- Standardization in our servers with a single control panel

- Our customers are happy with how easy and intuitive the panel is.

- As the most popular panel, third-party software has created plugins for cpanel, providing us with a lot of work and support

cPanel review by Mantas D.
Mantas D.

"cPanel is a great tool for a person that wants to start the project without a lot of configuration"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for inexperienced administrators of the websites. Most of the tasks can be done in a few clicks and only a higher level developer might need something out of the scope of the cPanel.

What do you dislike?

cPanel is clearly the best out in the field when compared to its competitors so it's hard to tell what is missing. Yet some pre-installed SEO tools or testing applications wouldn't harm. I would like to see that implemented in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think you should first think of some free control panel to start with, but it isn't a bad choice to take on cPanel as soon as you have some budget. Although the software isn't open-sourced - it is trusted by users, up to date, flexible and easy to use. Definitely worth some money.

You can easily do all of the configuration for the customer as a WEB developer. You can develop a website and post it to production for the customer without any or only little actions from their side. You can implement cPanel as a hosting control panel into the server if you're a hosting provider.

cPanel review by Administrator in Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Administrator in Luxury Goods & Jewelry

"Cpanel works but needs an update"

What do you like best?

The statistics and web builder templates are sufficient, you can even use wordpress. The storage amounts and bandwidth is up to par. It is not too expensive. It is a sophisticated tool for managing domains. The cyber security / security features are good. Other hosting sites could not handle the high volume of traffic that cpanel could handle.

What do you dislike?

The webmail interface needs a huge makeover. The user interface on the e-mail client is terrible. Mobile interface and app needs help as well. Not super easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may need Cpanel for some archaic web building management functions and web design functions, but if you can use another client with a better interface this will save you some frustrations.

I am able to maintain a professional image through my websites and domains. I am more independent using Cpanel and have more control over all webmaster functions.

cPanel review by Srinivasa R.
Srinivasa R.

"Easy server management but costs too much"

What do you like best?

I like Cpanel's easy (for average users) interface, but I use it only for those clients that demand it, and are prepared to pay for it. I don't use it myself as I use a similar product which is free.

What do you dislike?

One major peeve I have with Cpanel is that average users cannot easily migrate servers because you need WHM access for that, which most average user's don't have. But I don't really mind as it gets me some side business of Cpanel server migration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are free alternatives available, but they are little tougher than Cpanel. So, go for it, if you are an average user who uses outsourced workers, because there are more workers experienced with Cpanel.

Cpanel is used by my clients and I can easily manage their servers.

cPanel review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Web Hosting management application like no other"

What do you like best?

You don't need to look for other if you plan on looking for an excellent Web Hosting Management. cPanel essentially has all the necessary features to Setup your website. From Domain, Email to DNS management, cPanel makes it easier to configure every aspect of Web Hosting Environment

What do you dislike?

I find the interface of Web Mail client unappealing. It's kind a boring to navigate around and it feels like a it has never been improved for years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regardless of your expertise in managing web hosting, cPanel easily provides almost all of your web hosting requirements.

With cPanel, it is a one stop shop for us WebTechnical Support. We can basically check everything with an ease under cPanel should an error arises.

cPanel review by Phill H.
Phill H.

"A well established hosting management platform"

What do you like best?

cPanel's seamless integration with apache and php for management of services that would be difficult for the tier 1 tech.

What do you dislike?

Pricing platforms should provide more affordable options for the small business or freelance web services reseller.

Recommendations to others considering the product

cPanel is truly the only option, I have tried alternatives that are decent but do not come close to cpanel's level of capability.

The DNS modification and PHP version versatility is something i cannot do without

cPanel review by Administrator in Computer Software

"cPanel is the defectors standard in website hosting management for a reason."

What do you like best?

cPanel makes it easy for me to manage multiple websites for myself and my customers.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see live statistical graphs for system and account level resources shown in a nice customizable dashboard. Currently the sidebar summary leave a lot to be desired.

I am managing my small business websites as well as customer websites from my web host.

cPanel review by Osimar F.
Osimar F.

"To admin websites"

What do you like best?

It is easy to create email accounts. It is also very friendly to add domains and subdomains. I like that one can see the complete status of the website

What do you dislike?

There are functions that must be activated that do not come preconfigured as the statistics. So far I liked everything

Cpanel is the manager of the 46 accounts that we have of clients with websites. We have done very well we have never had a problem with the Cpanel

cPanel review by Darlanne D.
Darlanne D.

"I'm glad cPanel is the industry standard for web hosting management"

What do you like best?

cPanel has evolved a lot over the years, but my favorite aspect is how they are constantly upgrading features, and are very responsive to the users.

What do you dislike?

I somewhat miss the old user interface from a few years ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

cPanel is very user-friendly, which is why GoDaddy themselves finally implemented it into their own hosting admin. I would recommend anyone wishing to manage their websites, to try cPanel.

My websites are hosted online because of cPanel. I am able to manage everything from my email setup, to installing and managing Wordpress.

cPanel review by John V.
John V.

"cPanel has saved countless hours"

What do you like best?

cPanel offers system management capabilities that literally shave off hours of setup and admin work.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't as modern as it could be, although it is still fairly easy to navigate.

Quick deployment of new sites, database management, and mail management.

cPanel review by Emely J.
Emely J.

"cPanel as a platform"

What do you like best?

All in one stop shop for domain and webhosting service provider

What do you dislike?

Broad unused button that at time does not requires on all systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

total one stop hosting support tools

Consolidation and integration of all webhosting service providers tools .

cPanel review by Gediminas B.
Gediminas B.

"Simple, effective, efficient"

What do you like best?

cPanel offers the most important features needed by our everyday users. It also has everything in a single place and is easy to use and manage.

What do you dislike?

During the long years of use, we have encountered vulnerabilities and exploits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out! It's a great control panel for all hosting platforms. It's also very user-friendly and has very good documentation and tutorials.

The following software allows our users to take full advantage of their hosting service,

cPanel review by Sean B.
Sean B.

"Top class product, top class service"

What do you like best?

They product itself is the best available. It is worth every cent.

What I like the best though is the support. Undeniably the best support I've ever encountered.

You know cPanel care when they are available to assist 24/7. Absolutely amazing service.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about cPanel.

Cpanel is my only choice for server hosting of my web development clients.

cPanel review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Perfect for the hack like myself"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive - really don't have to know what you are doing. Just need to know what you need to be done.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations obviously from from command line but will do 99% of what most people need.

Quick easy host management for multiple sites with multiple users and permission.

cPanel review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"My Hosting Business Can't Do without Cpanel"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use even for a novice web host; Create and manage accounts in just a few easy steps

What do you dislike?

Would like to assign Users under my account that can view, suspend or unsuspend accounts but not be able to view customer creditials or setup "phantom" accounts to steal customer information

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the very best in website / domain management. Its a must for anyone considering web hosting. Much better than Plesk and compatible.

Managing domains under my control, create new users very quickly

cPanel review by User in Computer Software

"Easy and comprehensive server management system."

What do you like best?

Everything is organised, with an overview of server/account stats on right. Things are where you expect them to be.

What do you dislike?

There is some clutter, though I'm not sure if that can be turned off by the service provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue cleaning up the UI, it's gotten better.

UI-based web server management.

cPanel review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Better than FTP"

What do you like best?

Great for managing clients IT needs, especially email and website

What do you dislike?

Hacking is always a concern when dealing with IT

Issues regarding online management and IT needs

cPanel review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"cPanel leads its space"

What do you like best?

Having used several control panel software, cPanel wins hands down. It is easy to use, feature-rich, easy to update, and affordable.

What do you dislike?

cPanel isn't free, if you can consider that a downside, if you have your own server

I'm a web host and utilize WHM & cPanel to manage my sites. This saves me a tremendous amount of time and makes me confident that my sites are running properly.

cPanel review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"cPanel is extremely simple to use"

What do you like best?

Having an easy to use client interface is what makes me use cPanel. Easy access to phpMyAdmin, File Manager, FTP accounts. Create a new subdomain in a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike for Cpanel. It's great

Easy access to all the items

cPanel review by Administrator in Restaurants
Administrator in Restaurants

"C Panel Review"

What do you like best?

I like the file organizer and how its appearance resembles Window鈥檚 File Explorer.

What do you dislike?

The code editing windows can be annoying because they are separate windows instead of part of the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

CPanel is very helpful for building and editing our website.

cPanel review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Simple,neat and ease of access"

What do you like best?

Have used CPanel in my previous companies and i found clean and neat in access

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints as such so far i used this CPanel

Recommendations to others considering the product

Def yes would like to recommend it to other

I have used it for email access

cPanel review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

Simplicity of adding records, WordPress integration, ftp, email integration

What do you dislike?

There isn't really much of a belp section for each application

Makes it easy and fast to add delete records if needed. Is simple integration with WordPress.

cPanel review by Administrator in Computer Software

"The best control panel"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup, easy to use, stable and secure.

What do you dislike?

Updates always give some problems. They should review the updates better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be carefull with updates

We use it to manage websites. Users love it

Learning about cPanel?

* We monitor all cPanel reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.