CPC Strategy

CPC Strategy is a firm that a offer a focused suite of retail advertising services that specializes in driving performance growth on the channels that most directly impact a retailer's digital bottom line.

Work for CPC Strategy?

Learning about CPC Strategy?

CPC Strategy Reviews

Showing 3 CPC Strategy reviews
CPC Strategy review by Harry G.
Harry G.

"CPC Strategy is the best agency we have ever used"

What do you like best?

The reports I get on a weekly basis, including the ROAS on my ad campaigns. Working with my rep, Chris Pezzoli. And the professionalism and depth that this company provides me.

What do you dislike?

They're in San Diego and I'm a right coaster, so I can't go over to their offices and pick their brains, and pester them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CPC Strategy
CPC Strategy review by G2 Crowd User in Telecommunications
G2 Crowd User in Telecommunications

"CPC do CPC best"

What do you like best?

I've worked with many agencies and freelancers to manage Adwords, Bing and comparison sites over the years and none comes close. CPC are efficient, effective and a pleasure to work with. The onboarding was exceptionally fast and after 2 days of tuning the results exceeded expectations. I highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, these guys are great and you won't be disappointed

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a large product catalogue and sell in a competitive space then you need CPC.

What PPC Services solution do you use?

CPC Strategy review by G2 Crowd User in Retail
G2 Crowd User in Retail

"Great Agency"

What do you like best?

Integration was painless and they rebuilt and relaunched our accounts extremely fast. Our ROI nearly doubled from our previous vendor.

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing negative to say about this agency.

There are not enough reviews of CPC Strategy for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about CPC Strategy?

* We monitor all CPC Strategy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.