Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Cram

3.2
(3 reviews)

With Cram.com, you can use our web-based flashcard maker to create your own set. Once you create your online flashcards, you will be able to study, export or even share it with your fellow classmates.

Work for Cram?

Learning about Cram?

Categories

Cram Reviews

Showing 3 Cram reviews
Cram review by Sarah W.
Sarah W.

"Cram helped me easily study for my NCSA test... all the studying without the work."

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t have to create my own flash cards. There was a surplus from which I could choose for my NCSA test that were extremely helpful. I am also starting to create a card set for the NCAA Division III Manual to help me continue to develop and test my knowledge of the Division III rules. I felt like I could focus more on the material and not actually making cards. Although, there were some materials I felt like I needed to learn in more depth... I liked I was able to create my own card sets to help focus on areas I knew I needed more specific knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have much to complain about with this. I feel like it has helped me. Maybe if there was an option to type in my answer to check it against the answer on the flip side of the card... that might be an option to help more with memorization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using the picture feature to create cards will

Help save time. But I think typing out each question/answer is more

Beneficial.

Cram has helped me with my working knowledge of strength and conditioning, which is necessary for my occupation as an assistant athletic director and soccer coach at the collegiate level. I am able to communicate and understand our student-athlete’s needs from a physical sense more. Additionally, I have started creating cards for the NCAA rule book to help me continue to develop and test my knowledge of the Division III rules and keep myself and my institution compliant.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cram
Cram review by Amy J. B.
Amy J. B.

"Adequate virtual flash card site"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to search for different flash card sets and the amount of flash card sets available. I also enjoy the ease of directions and instructions and the simplicity of the website.

What do you dislike?

The website is too plain and almost makes you feel like you're not at a "real" website. There's also a lot of ads getting in the way of the actual material. I made a set of flashcards and thought I saved them correctly but they no longer show up in my account after I spent half an hour making them.

I've used flashcards throughout my education but it can be a pain to create them all by hand and then tote them around. Using the website makes it easy to study material and have them with me wherever I go without the bulk of physical cards.

What Study Tools solution do you use?

Cram review by User

"Great way to review vocabulary"

What do you like best?

Easy flashcards for students to help study vocabulary words

What do you dislike?

runs slow, website design not catchy or innovative

this is a great alternative to Quizlet

There are not enough reviews of Cram for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Quizlet Logo
Quizlet
(176 reviews)
Quizlet builds simple tools that let you study anything, anywhere.
Brainscape Logo
Brainscape
(153 reviews)
Creating a smarter world by simplifying and accelerating the learning process
POWERPREP II Logo
POWERPREP II
(22 reviews)
POWERPREP II software allows you to download the comprehensive overviews of each section of the GRE revised General Test available on the ets website.
USATestprep Logo
USATestprep
4.8
(22 reviews)
USATestprep is an online resource designed to help elementary, middle, and high school students effectively prepare for high-stakes tests.
Magoosh Logo
Magoosh
(18 reviews)
Magoosh is currently helping you study for the GRE, GMAT, SAT, and TOEFL. Use our highly-rated mobile apps and online study programs to start prepping today.
Course Hero Logo
Course Hero
3.4
(17 reviews)
Course Hero has all the study documents, expert tutors, and customizable flashcards you need to succeed.
Pear Deck Logo
Pear Deck
(16 reviews)
Create beautiful interactive lessons, presentations, and assessments to engage every student.
Anki Logo
Anki
(15 reviews)
Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it's a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
GoConqr Logo
GoConqr
(15 reviews)
GoConqr is a free online learning platform where you can create, share and discover Mind Maps, Flashcards, Study Planner & other resources.
Flashcard Machine Logo
Flashcard Machine
(13 reviews)
Flash Card Machine, Create and Share Flash Cards online, Easy to use flash card machine site to create flash based cards free online.

Learning about Cram?

* We monitor all Cram reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories