Cram

With Cram.com, you can use our web-based flashcard maker to create your own set. Once you create your online flashcards, you will be able to study, export or even share it with your fellow classmates.

Work for Cram?

Learning about Cram?

Categories

Cram Reviews

Showing 3 Cram reviews
Cram review by <span>Sarah W.</span>
Sarah W.

"Cram helped me easily study for my NCSA test... all the studying without the work."

What do you like best?

I like that I don’t have to create my own flash cards. There was a surplus from which I could choose for my NCSA test that were extremely helpful. I am also starting to create a card set for the NCAA Division III Manual to help me continue to develop and test my knowledge of the Division III rules. I felt like I could focus more on the material and not actually making cards. Although, there were some materials I felt like I needed to learn in more depth... I liked I was able to create my own card sets to help focus on areas I knew I needed more specific knowledge.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have much to complain about with this. I feel like it has helped me. Maybe if there was an option to type in my answer to check it against the answer on the flip side of the card... that might be an option to help more with memorization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using the picture feature to create cards will

Help save time. But I think typing out each question/answer is more

Beneficial.

Cram has helped me with my working knowledge of strength and conditioning, which is necessary for my occupation as an assistant athletic director and soccer coach at the collegiate level. I am able to communicate and understand our student-athlete’s needs from a physical sense more. Additionally, I have started creating cards for the NCAA rule book to help me continue to develop and test my knowledge of the Division III rules and keep myself and my institution compliant.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cram
Cram review by <span>Amy J. B.</span>
Amy J. B.

"Adequate virtual flash card site"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to search for different flash card sets and the amount of flash card sets available. I also enjoy the ease of directions and instructions and the simplicity of the website.

What do you dislike?

The website is too plain and almost makes you feel like you're not at a "real" website. There's also a lot of ads getting in the way of the actual material. I made a set of flashcards and thought I saved them correctly but they no longer show up in my account after I spent half an hour making them.

I've used flashcards throughout my education but it can be a pain to create them all by hand and then tote them around. Using the website makes it easy to study material and have them with me wherever I go without the bulk of physical cards.

What Study Tools solution do you use?

Cram review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great way to review vocabulary"

What do you like best?

Easy flashcards for students to help study vocabulary words

What do you dislike?

runs slow, website design not catchy or innovative

this is a great alternative to Quizlet

There are not enough reviews of Cram for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Cram?

* We monitor all Cram reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories