CrazyTalk

4.8

CrazyTalk uses sound and text to vividly animate facial images. Simply import images, specify the facial feature points and record your own voice as it automatically generates lip-syncs to create 3D life-like, talking videos.

Work for CrazyTalk?

Learning about CrazyTalk?

CrazyTalk Reviews

Ask CrazyTalk a Question
Showing 2 CrazyTalk reviews
CrazyTalk review by Dominique G.
Dominique G.

"2D Animation Done Right!"

What do you like best?

Crazytalk is extremely simple to use, even a novice can animate. I believe the absolute best thing about Crazytalk is that you can import any photo into your project. They even allow you to give your imported media a bone structure in which you can move your media around the scene. I also like the fact that you can add voice overs to your video and the lips of the characters will automatically move by the sound of your voice. Recently, they have added a Photoshop PSD animation capability in which you can take a PSD drawing from Photoshop, and import it into Crazytalk to become its own character.

What do you dislike?

Needs more customized characters. Crazytalk provides several characters that you are allowed to use, however I would like to see a few more of them. I would also like to see a custom character creator. The Reallusion company has a character creator for other products that they create, however for some reason there isn't one on CTA 3. You can still create custom characters on your own, but the process is not the same versus if an actual character creator could put it all together for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I first started using Crazytalk for content creation on YouTube. It was simple to learn and had a lot of online tutorials and support to help me. Once I got a hang of it, I began making videos that looked great. I even received a few questions from friends on how I learned how to animate. (They knew I had never gone to school for animation) The great thing about Crazytalk is that you do not even have to know how to draw to be able to animate videos.

One day I was appointed to make a presentation at work. The problem was that I had very little information about the product I was presenting. I did some research and I was still short. The presentation was simply not long enough. I then came up with an idea to make an animation for the presentation instead of a boring PowerPoint presentation. Needless to say, I made it work in the end. I put the actual product inside the animation and made it walk and talk. Completely took everyone by surprise. By making a video, I was able to use it as filler to extend the presentation to an acceptable length. Aside from that, the visual got everyones attention inside the boardroom.

I highly recommend Crazytalk. Not only is it fun to use, but it can be used for personal or business usage.

In marketing, visualizations are huge. Being able to create an animation for presentations or social media campaigns is really easy. You can literally take your product and use and animate it in a video. Usually, companies would charge thousands of dollars for that kind of campaign animation. With Crazytalk, there is no need for that because you can make the animation yourself.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CrazyTalk
CrazyTalk review by Benjamin C.
Benjamin C.

"CrazyTalk"

What do you like best?

The multitude of different characters and faces you can use, but the fact that you can design your own blows me away. It's very in depth in the amount that you can edit, and it all seamlessly flows when you create a finished product.

What do you dislike?

The UI could look a little cleaner, and it's sometimes hard to find certain properties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously give this shot, it is a lot of fun, and gives a good basis for more advanced modeling.

There is a huge market for "selfies" nowadays, so naturally any way to customize those will be a big hit. A major benefit is capturing your voice and what you create really shows your personality.

What Presentation solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CrazyTalk for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about CrazyTalk?

* We monitor all CrazyTalk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.