Create eLearning

A complete eLearning LMS system for organisations of all sizes, instructors, freelancers and learners. Learn anywhere, Anytime on Any device

Work for Create eLearning?

Learning about Create eLearning?

Create eLearning Reviews

Ask Create eLearning a Question
Showing 1 Create eLearning review
Create eLearning review by Arpine G.
Arpine G.

"Quite a useful platform"

What do you like best?

The platform works on different gadgets and is very responsive. I really appreciate that it's user-friendly. I would like other platforms to be attentive to the ease of access and ease of use which is totally fine with CreateeLearning.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing particular I didn't like about this LMS. Maybe because I didn't manage to use all of the features. But overall, all the features I used were very easy to use, very well formed and structured.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform among other ones. You will be very satisfied when using this or switching to create elearning from another LMS. I strongly recommend

Ease of Use was the most important part for me. I don't like going much into details, searching for many options, complicated menus and all, but this platform has it all in the right places right before your eyes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Create eLearning

What Corporate LMS solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Create eLearning for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Create eLearning?

* We monitor all Create eLearning reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.