Instantly visualize 3D Creo View models on your iPad or iPhone. This includes models developed in other CAD tools and then published in the Creo View format. Wherever you are, Creo View Mobile gives you up-to-date product visibility.
• Open and visualize Creo View files that are stored on iTunes File Sharing or Cloud Storage apps
• Automatically view Creo View email attachments
• Use familiar multi-touch gestures to interrogate 3D models
• Visually see exploded views and related components in 3D
• Use view sets to see multiple perspectives of a model
• Identify individual component names within a model
• Simple, intuitive user interface
• Includes example data model. Additional example models available at ptc.com/go/creoviewmobileviewables
• Instantly view CAD models from wherever you are located
• Quickly look at the latest product before important calls or meetings
• Improve collaboration between vendors, partners and customers as well as disparate team members located around the world
• Expand access to product information
Creo Parametric, Creo Elements/Direct or a Creo View adapter for other CAD tools and formats is required to create your own 3D Creo View models.
Creo Parametric Mobile App information is gathered from both the Google Play Store as well as the App Store.
You can see the postings on their respective sites: