Criteo Dynamic Retargeting

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting

Criteo Dynamic Retrargeting drives sales for e-commerce businesses, intelligently converting shoppers with dynamic, personalized ads.

Work for Criteo Dynamic Retargeting?

Learning about Criteo Dynamic Retargeting?

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting Reviews

Ask Criteo Dynamic Retargeting a Question
Showing 50 Criteo Dynamic Retargeting reviews
Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Administrator

"Solid Performance, But a Black Box at Times"

What do you like best?

Criteo, as a retargeting platform, has always managed to hit our KPI's. It's a very "bare bones" platform and it has the ability to scale your retargeting efforts quickly. It's also fully managed by Criteo, which can be good and bad. It's good because it requires very little from my account managers and it allows them to focus on other areas. Lastly, the back end tagging process was very simple.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it can feel a bit like a "black box". In terms of their UI and ability to use their reporting for actionable insights, they are pretty limited. Also, their customer support has been very inconsistent. Another thing that we aren't crazy about is how they rotate and optimize creative. We've provided tons of different images to test, however the vast majority of the time Criteo will just serve a "dynamic" ad. This might seem ideal, however the quality is often very, very poor and they aren't always super relevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you consider some of the other products out there. Truly, your decision will come down to your needs and goals. If your goal is volume, minimal day to day work, and a managed service, then Criteo is a good option. However, if your goals include customer segmentation, geo targeting, granular reporting, and more, then there are better solutions out there!

We use Criteo as a retargeting platform. They help us keep customer engaged with our brand, as well as bring users back into our customer flow.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Criteo Dynamic Retargeting
Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Ronny S.
Ronny S.

"Great network and hard penetration"

What do you like best?

The size of the publisher Network is really huge. I haven't see any other network that show me the retargeting ads on so many touchpoints.

What do you dislike?

Very complicate to set up the visuals for the ads.

There is a base of standard visuals where you can choose a design, but if you don't like the design you can not go there and change it or upload a new one, you always have to contact your account manager who on his side afterwards contact the designer which needs a little time.

We do retargeting with criteo. All vistitors of our site get there last seen products or similar products in the predefined retargeting ads.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Kris M.
Kris M.

"Problems with payments"

What do you like best?

It's really hard to give some advantages

What do you dislike?

I would like to briefly present my year-long adventure with Criteo. Throughout the period of cooperation, I had the impression that the support employee is incompetent. Answers to my questions were often incomplete or evasive. The waiting time for payments was also very long. However, the real problems began at the beginning of this year. Suddenly, overnight, Criteo stopped counting ads impressions. At the beginning, I ignored this problem because it happened before, but always at a later time the failure was removed and funds were added to the account. This time, however, it was different. I did not get an explanation of this situation, so in the end, I decided to part with Criteo completely. At this point, I still had some funds earned in the account, so I sent a question what will happen to them after closing the account? I received the answer:"You will be paid end of this month and your account will be closed 2 months afterwards."

So I closed my account on 06.02.2018 and waited. At the beginning of March I still did not receive my money, so I sent a query and the answer just shocked me "after consulting with our Finance Department, I have received the information that your account has been closed by you and therefore it triggered a payment of all combined amounts of a final .... EUR. The amount was paid on the 26th of January 2018."

My explanation that this payment concerned the previous period was unanswered, and I still have not received my money. Subsequent questions remain unanswered. I am currently trying to contact senior staff and I hope that this will have some effect. Generally, however, I advise against any cooperation with this company.

I tried to diversify the source of revenue on the website.

"Criteo Sponsored Products"

What do you like best?

Quality product offerings of high growth potentials serviced by great team. The Criteo team works as our extended team, managing campaign set-up and optimizations, so our partnership with Criteo is definitely a win for our clients in the e-comm space. Also, the Criteo Commerce Marketing Forum is a great annual event to learn the most up-to-date trends in e-commerce for advertisers and agencies.

What do you dislike?

Limited optimizations, data, and insights: keyword level optimizations is currently not possible, and retailer level data and insights are currently not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Criteo is one of our best partners in e-commerce, and they can surely help grow your clients business.

Criteo contributes to sales growth across major retailers while managing our ROI goals for our clients. Their retailer coverage is growing, and our partnership with Criteo can expand exposure and reach of our clients products.

User in Apparel & Fashion

"Least Time Consuming Method of Retargeting (But limited control)"

What do you like best?

Criteo's interface is incredibly simple to use, and their customer support team handles most of campaign set-up and optimization. I am not required to spend time reviewing placements, bids, and creative because they handle the coordination of everything.

What do you dislike?

Our ROI isn't as high as we'd like on this platform, although I'd guess that varies widely depending on industry. Additionally, I'd love more control over how our creative looks. The ads are dynamically generated based on user activity, but some of them end up looking pretty poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep constant communication with the Accelerate team. This is how your campaign is optimized. Additionally, be flexible on bids - they vary widely depending on the time of year.

We have struggled finding an easy-to-manage retargeting platform for our business, and Criteo has met that need. There is very little hands-on managing, and the majority of the work is handled by their Accelerate support team.

"Criteo "

What do you like best?

I like that it allows us to have visibility on websites like Macy's, Kohls, etc... Ever since they bought out hooklogic it's been a fantastic addition to their tool kit.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the attribution model. It seems to me like they over attribute when looking at sales attribution for non-last click sales. In their words, sales from views + clicks versus just last click. Thankfully, the last click attribution balances out those numbers and seems to be more reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using the criteo/hooklogic tool, realize that it doesn't work the way adwords or even amazon marketing services works. They bid based on product category, not keyword. It's one of the only tools out there that allows you t advertise in retail for major department stores.

I am solving the business need to compete in the online department store sphere. The benefits I've seen are increased sales and awareness of brands through the hooklogic/criteo advertising model.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Linda P.
Linda P.

"Solid Performance"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

They may be in the business associated with arbitrage. They may not be a within the business in enhancing for what performs greatest for you, no matter what these people say. They are right now using some sketchy techniques to bypass the brand new firefox 3rd part cookie guidelines in a way that will can screw up your stats attribution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use if you have money to spend.

Recording sales from visitors who else leave our site with out purchasing. Helped increase total site conversion in a new very competitive industry (fashion ecommerce).

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Unauthorized Account Changes - Resulted in over $5000 bill"

What do you like best?

It is tough to share something that I liked about Criteo. We were a client for many years, using them as a tool for remarketing to our customers, but the reporting on Criteo is almost non-existant so you really don't know how much value it is bringing that you wouldn't be getting without it. In my experience, remarketing through Google is so much better and I'd highly recommend using Google over Criteo.

What do you dislike?

After years of spending on Criteo without really knowing what we were getting we decided to reduce our bids considerably. We dropped our spend from about $750 per month all the way down to less than a hundred and primarily spend money just on customers that abandoned their shopping cart. In August 2017 either the Criteo system automatically made a change to our account or one of their agents made a change to our account without our approval; they removed all of our segmentation and increased our bids. As a result within 2 weeks we incurred $5,000 worth of charges. I tried resolving the issue through months of emails back and forth with Criteo; they still think I should pay even though I didn't authorize the changes (not sure of their reasoning). Criteo has since sent that invoice to collections.

While it has been a massive headache in dealing with them I am glad it happened. After canceling my account with them I switching fully over to Google's remarketing and I can see exactly how my money is spent and my return on spend is really good. Save yourself the headache ... start with Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Criteo is "easy" but currently doesn't have the tools that allow you to see how you are spending your money. I'd certainly recommend using Google for remarketing to get the best return on investment.

Trying to find the best tool to remarket to our customers.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User

"They messed up the implementation but still expect us to pay for traffic we didn't get"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy, especially if you want little/no control. They setup and run everything for you.

What do you dislike?

They screwed up the implementation. We have no way to independently audit how much of our traffic (as per the account) went to the wrong pace. See more below...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't do it. You have no control over your campaign (you can't even pause it), can't audit their implementation and they are not responsive when they have issues.

Unfortunately, they screwed up the implementation and put in their website (www.criteo.com) instead of ours for the ads. We showed them examples, which they fixed. They agreed we should not have to pay for traffic they sent to their site rather than ours, but then stopped communicating. Each month we explain the issue when getting a late notice for the invoice, and each month we get no response. Now they are putting us in collections.

User in Retail

"Not what it used to be."

What do you like best?

Great reach. They have partnerships with high performing publishers allowing them to better reach these users.

What do you dislike?

They are in the business of arbitrage. They are not a in the business in optimizing for what performs best for you, regardless of what they say. They are now using some sketchy tactics to bypass the new safari 3rd part cookie policies in a way that can throw off your analytics attribution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into RTB House instead. They are new to the US and their system uses AI to optimize for the the best performance for you - not them. Their US division is being led by former Criteo leadership as well.

Display retargeting with a profitable ROAS

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"It has a good eCPM with good CTR"

What do you like best?

Criteo has a good passback mechanism, so, there's no inventory lost.

They have a good CTR, and also have good eCPM.

Criteo also has a good support. What I really love from Criteo is: their performance is really good. It means, visitor doesn't get bothered.

Another thing is, subscriber can easily opt-out from that service by clicking the provided link.

What do you dislike?

Implementing Passback is not as easy as common adnetwork, and also depend on their audience.

Criteo has a really simple Report. We cannot analyze more detail about the increment of audience. Which category the audience more interested in. Criteo also insist that they have to be in the first priority. It shouldn't be like that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Criteo have good performance. It means it's targeting is good.

I don't have DMP. By integrating with Criteo, Criteo can buy it's audience with higher price.

For me, it's zero investment.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User

"Performs well, support could be better"

What do you like best?

The cost of service is great and we see a huge return on our investment.

What do you dislike?

Our account manager could be better at providing strategy insights.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Push back on your account manager if you are not getting the support you need. If you do not have experience with retargeting this may not be the product for you.

We use this product for retargeting customers who have visited our website. These ads have prompted many customers to convert and revenue has increased since using it.

"Performance is everything"

What do you like best?

Great account team, consistent performance, data-driven, and fun events!

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of A/B testing being done in a transparent way, they say it's happening constantly behind the scenes, but would rather be able to see the data actively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret it.

What is the conversion lift provided by retargeting ads? How often should we hit people with retargeting ads and when should we stop? We've realized that after 14 days it's not as cost-effective to continue targeting people with retargeting ads.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"The bottom dropped out"

What do you like best?

There isn't too much that I like about Criteo. It is better than AdRoll. Ease of use- Vendor managed

What do you dislike?

Ad prices continue to go up up up without the same level of return. Poor response from our vendor manager. Not easy to break out audience. The analytics are okay. Not robust.

Also I'm having a hard time getting our product feed to look right on the ads, and they have offered 0 suggestions..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very hard to manage the campaign. You can only adjust the CPC, and it seems like the only thing that ever changes within the account it that the CPC needs to rise. I understand the competition is increasing, but they could do a better job segmenting.

We are trying to bring qualified customers back to purchase.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Administrator

"Great customer support but the platform is limited"

What do you like best?

Customer support. Our account rep is very knowledgeable and pushes us to improve our retargeting efforts.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a little limited. The tool seems like a locked down version even though it is the full product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the pricing works out, it can be very profitable. I would look at other options too. They all do the same thing essentially.

we are re-engaging customers using retargeting. This service drives a considerable ROI that benefits our company.

"Criteo is terrible"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate dashboard with metrics.

What do you dislike?

I dislike a lot about this service. First, there are no optimization options at all. The only thing that you can do in Criteo is adjust the CPCs up and down for the one segment you have. That's it. I can't filter best performers, I can't introduce new creatives, I can't optimize based on geo, device, or any basic segments. I can't even see data for them. Also, if you want to cancel this service, you have to put in an request for them to cancel, which takes a week sometimes and other times is completely overlooked, so the account keeps spending. It's ridiculous that you can't pause a service immediately. The lowest CPC you can put is $0.20 before they approve your cancellation. My rep told me I was getting poor performance, because my competitive indicator was too low, so I should increase my CPCs. Instead, I did t he opposite and placed them at the lowest possible bid and ended up getting some great return on ad spend for a couple of weeks. Even though volume significantly went town, the return on my investment significantly increased. Their customer support is uneducated and terrible at doing the things that you ask them for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider other options for your needs. Everything should be tested, but be very careful with Criteo.

I had a good return when I spent the least amount of money on it.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Criteo Review"

What do you like best?

I'm the designer for my company, so i use coupon kits from criteo. The kits are very easy to use and customize. we also do last minute sales so its easy to change the copy to the promotion we are currently running. my contact with criteo is also very helpful with sending last minute promotion or changes to their creative department.

What do you dislike?

it would be nice to make the coupon kits more dynamic. for example we have sales on specific styles but thats not reflected in the kits, they show all styles, not just the one we would like to promote.

Good way to promote a promotion and show multiple products compared to a static image.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Internet

"Poor performing ad network for publishers"

What do you like best?

We run Criteo ads for several months as a publisher , but when we did a proper analysis, we found out that performace just wasn't there.

What do you dislike?

- Criteo lets you display ads from 3rd party networks, but despite asking several times, Criteo support refused to disclose the commission that they charged me for these ads.

- You can set a maximum threshold of 1.50 (dollar or euro). Even Adsense achieves higher yields for many ad formats.

- support was pretty poor and often failed to address the problem altogether

- the platform is lacking in ease of use

Recommendations to others considering the product

When you calculate the ROI, make sure that you do so for your entire ad chain, including passbacks to alternative networks.

First of all: Make sure you track the number of views that you send to each ad network by using an ad management system like DFP. The ad networks will only report the number of views that they receive, but this doesn't account for lost views. Especially on the first pass, you can lose a significant percentage of views.

Run a split test. for example:

Group A: send 50% of your traffic directly to Adsense.

Group B: send 50% to Criteo with a passback to Adsense (use a different ad unit than for group A).

Calculate the revenue for both groups and divide by the number of views that you sent there. One you determine the best performing group, you can scale up the percentage that you send to that group. However, I recommend that you always keep having a control group. Most importantly, this will allow you to continuously track performance and adjust floor prices if needed. Secondly, if there is some problem with your primary network, you can switch all traffic over to your secondary network in a matter of seconds.

I'm assuming that Criteo is targetting publishers who otherwise rely on Adsense. They promise a higher yield, but when we took the effort to do a proper yield analysis, we quickly found out that they failed to deliver on this promise.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Jonathan B.
Jonathan B.

"Simple retargeting"

What do you like best?

We've worked with several partners on retargeting strategies, and Criteo drives the best ROI and offers top notch support.

What do you dislike?

Bid price for ads was manual up until not too long ago. Now, it's bidding is more or less automated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's definitely worth testing alternatives, because the right one will be relative to your business.

We're converting lost customers, and helping to strengthen our brand recognition

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Great platform for product retargeting"

What do you like best?

The platform is extremely straight forward and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Set up of the tool took quite a bit of time based on how our site is set up. I would also like to be able to set my own bid changes versus their rep doing it and simply raising and lowering the bid every single week.

Product retargeting - without Criteo we were not able to target users with specific products they viewed in the past. We could only retarget them with generic brand ads since we only knew they came to our site and not the specific products they were browsing for.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Essential to do business"

What do you like best?

Criteo is a very powerful tool that is easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Everything is controlled by the algorithm, which means that there are no possible optimisations except the CPC.

Besides, I don't recommand Criteo for companies that don't have a lot of budget. Either the fixed budget will not be respected, or your campaign will be stopped. Which means that next time you will activate, the algorithm will need to learn everything again and your results will be bad. Then it's a vicious circle that can costs a lot !

Criteo allows companies to do complementary business.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Catherine K.
Catherine K.

"Great display retargeting platform"

What do you like best?

I used Criteo for display retargeting for a few years while working for an ecommerce site and have been very happy with the performance. My company had very strict ROAS goals and Criteo met these goals very consistently. The great advantage is that the model is CPC-based and thus there is a greater sense of control over impressions and clicks for the advertiser. Our account manager was great and very good at optimizing the campaigns and certainly part of why the platform performed well for us.

What do you dislike?

There is a certain "black box" aspect since the reporting and analytical capabilities are very limited (to my knowledge). However, as long as the ROAS goals are met, that is a small downside. The templates are also limited in design - although there are several "templates", they tend to look alike and your banners can appear very similar to another advertiser's, thus creating potential confusion for the end user.

Capturing sales from visitors who leave our site without purchasing. Helped increase overall site conversion in a very competitive industry (fashion ecommerce).

"Criteo Review"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and has a decent ROI. There is a good support team that responds quickly as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had more control instead of having to rely on the Criteo team, the only two things we control are the product feed and the bids. Better analytics would be nice/

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy and provides ROI so there's really no reason not to, but it's not the best for optimizing and experimentation.

Increase traffic to the site while attaining an ROI on that traffic.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"Criteo"

What do you like best?

Many publishers, good dashboard, does drive revenue if promotions and bids implemented correctly. Great for top funnel marketing--we do notice a dip in revenue whenever Criteo ads are turned off.

What do you dislike?

Spend minimum is pretty high to have access to a dedicated Account Manager, otherwise you get shuffled into a low-priority group called Accelerate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use if you have $$$ to spend

Drives awareness and higher-funnel conversions.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Internet

"Criteo is the best at what they do"

What do you like best?

Criteo is by far the best at what they do - retargeting multiple products. If you are an e-commerce retailer, travel/OTA, etc. and need a dynamic creative retargeting partner, then Criteo is definitely the most effective. In many, many head to head tests I've done against other specialized retargeters, DSP's, etc. they've always won. Their service tends to be good, obviously depending on your account team.

What do you dislike?

- Criteo isn't necessary for all types of retargeting - it's most effective for what I described above, retailers or OTA's that have a lot of SKU's and products.

- Their system is very "blackbox" and not very flexible at all if you have custom requests or want to modify their engine/strategy in any way.

- Brands typically hate the way the best performing creative looks - it's usually rather ugly.

- Depending on where you sit, Criteo as a company hates working with agencies and only likes working with clients direct. They can be difficult to work with if you sit within the former.

Abandoned carts, and reaching INCREMENTAL users and purchasers.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid performance with good customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer support has been very helpful. We give them a budget and they optimize accordingly so it is mostly hands off for us. they have been very accommodating and helpful when it comes to our questions. I like the feature that makes me approve a bid change that they perform before it goes live. The UI is pretty user friendly and pulling reports is pretty easy.

What do you dislike?

We saw traffic drop off every now and then but that could have been related to our budgets. Better insights from the rep would have been helpful as to why this occurred.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test this against other vendors and see what works best for you. Your results are going to be different depending on the client/industry.

This is helping us hit our order and revenue goal while improving and sustaining our overall efficiency.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Matt H.
Matt H.

"Criteo makes Retargeting easy and efficient"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Criteo is the volume of impressions and conversions that they're able to deliver.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Criteo is the inability to view which placements our ads are appearing on and how they are performing in terms of impressions and conversions.

We're advertising to our previous site visitors to our fullest reach potential through one vendor while maintaining efficiency.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"An Adequate Retargeting Vendor"

What do you like best?

Criteo can be as hands-on or hands-off as you'd like. When I have time to administer the account myself, it's possible, but if I'd like the help of Criteo's account reps to manage the account, they're happy to do so.

What do you dislike?

I wish Criteo would offer a true click-based CPA model.

Retargeting is a must-have in today's marketing arsenal, and Criteo makes it relatively easy.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by James W.
James W.

"Ad Network for Web monetization"

What do you like best?

When they provided inventory it was usually at a high CPM.

What do you dislike?

The UI was ok but was still hard to utilize. The team was not as invested as others to make sure we were performing well. They would make some suggestions but could go quiet for some time. Additionally fill was very small with them but that could have been adjusted with lowering floors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend pushing on a very good SLA with them and be clear on what you are hoping they can achieve early on when talking to them. Testing to see if they can fullfill those goals would be helpful.

Monetization of the web traffic aside from AdX was what we worked with them on. They were able to compete on some level but usually at a much smaller rate of fill.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"Love Criteo !!!!"

What do you like best?

The predictive search feature. Our business has improved thru great digital ad software.

What do you dislike?

Some employees are still getting used to such a powerful product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The predictive search feature will have you hooked.

People are now flocking to our business, and they love our ads.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Internet

"Retargeting at its finest!"

What do you like best?

Criteo provides a solution that is entirely focused on retargeting, Given the importance of retargeting for our company we were highly focused on performance and ROI. Criteo is known for their CPC pricing model, which resonated with us because it worked well with our margins, and they provide a very specific, structured offering that is geared to online retailers such as ourselves. There aren't very many networks that provide you with dynamic creatives where your products are on a carousel and this fit perfectly with our business model.

What do you dislike?

Since they buy inventory on a CPM and price the campaign on a CPC, thus taking taking on most of the risks, they require that they control the creative, frequency caps, inventory sources, targeting duration, and other aspects of the campaign to ensure they make their margin over the cost of the inventory. I think the frequency cap is what we were concerned about initially because we didn't want to be obtrusive and serve the same ads to the same users multiple times a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely! One of the better retargeting solutions available in the market today.

We were having a lot of issues with our users abandoning their carts and not completing the transaction and after working with Criteo for a year and a half, it helped decrease the cart abandoning issue we were trying to fix and it also increased the CTR and drive incremental lift.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Agency
Agency

"Criteo_DSP"

What do you like best?

The result should be great in order to post click only

What do you dislike?

The frecuencies above 50 per day, are really stressfull

Recommendations to others considering the product

you have to be very careful with the brand safety and the ad colision

Retargeting solution with great performance, They have othrt products with worst result

User in Apparel & Fashion

"CPC RTB Platform That Works"

What do you like best?

Platform works, partly because it's CPC based.

What do you dislike?

Zero transparency on the sites you're opted into so you may receive very low quality clicks from questionable websites

Recommendations to others considering the product

CPC based performance tends to work much better than CPM for our business... drawback is lack of transparency but for us the compromise was well worth it.

RTB for dynamic product retargeting

"Ads "

What do you like best?

The support from their team in getting changes made quickly and answering questions.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any complaints that I have at the moment. I have only been using this service for a few months now. However, so far I have had a great experience with the staff in getting all of my answers taken care of.

Ads

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Criteo 6 Month Review"

What do you like best?

Good customer service, easy to use platform

What do you dislike?

integration with other platforms, Facebook DPA option needs work

great for retargeting purposes

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Stuart M.
Stuart M.

"More robust retargeting platform - shorter conversion windows"

What do you like best?

Ease of technology installation and support.

What do you dislike?

It's not a self serve model. Doesn't allow the breakup of VTCs vs CTCs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a pretty robust platform for those looking to get a lot of coverage and AE support (if you have enough spend/traffic) and allows you to shorten the conversion window to 7 days.

Drive sales through retargeting.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Powerful Display Retargeting for E-commerce"

What do you like best?

Criteo was the best retargeting platform I tested when I managed display in-house for a consumer brand selling multiple products. We integrated with Marin Software for our paid search advertising and found it to be a winning combination for our digital acquisitions.

What do you dislike?

Their ad units are visually appealing, however do take a one-size fits all approach to everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We tested several other partners sequentially and found Criteo to really have their act together. From a support standpoint they have a good sales and post-sales team to provide guidance and set up. Any issues we had were promptly resolved.

Retargeting: Acquisition and conversion/transaction after bounce.

"Limited use"

What do you like best?

Tracking what we can’t on Facebook ads manager

What do you dislike?

We only use it for a small purpous but nothing major

We weren’t receiving accurate numbers from other sources, but we can when we combine other reporting platforms and this one.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Internal Consultant in Retail
Internal Consultant in Retail

"Great tool for remarketing"

What do you like best?

This is one of the tools that give you control over CPCs and you also have the option to segment your audience. It feels like you do have control over the campaigns, you're not just spending for impressions.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I can think of, maybe the fact that all advertizes end up having the same template and the creative banners end up looking very much the same.

Site re-targeting, we're targeting visitors that are familiar with our site and remind them of the products that they've looked at.

"Hooklogic Review"

What do you like best?

I think it is very user friendly. Our client had a great ROI.

What do you dislike?

The platform is sometimes slow and doesn't load properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Faster load time

We are solving the business problems of maintaining a low CPA. Hook Logic allows for us to have a low CPA

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Administrator in Consumer Electronics
Administrator in Consumer Electronics

"Great platform and support!"

What do you like best?

Great easy to use platform and support team.

What do you dislike?

Depending on which product offering of Criteo you use, I found their CPC or CPM to be a little high.

Getting new products more visible in product searches and retargeting consumers.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great platform, easy to use, constant improvements"

What do you like best?

Simple UI, super intuitive and similar to other platforms

What do you dislike?

Sometime it can be somewhat slow and there are occasionally bugs

Selling online for a client that does not have an owned and operated retail site.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Effective retargeting ads with little setup "

What do you like best?

Their kinetic ad platform makes it simple to build out big campaigns

What do you dislike?

Unsure about ROI at the outset and it’s a big cost upfront

Reach more customers, retain more

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great, but understand what you can and cannot do ."

What do you like best?

I prefer the CPC model as opposed to impressions, although you lose control of when/where your ads appear.

What do you dislike?

Black box of impressions. No ability to add fatigue rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the CPC vs. Impressions model, this will guide your decision.

Enhanced revenue through dynamic product retargeting.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good partner for regathering campaigns. "

What do you like best?

We liked how easy the team was to work with.

What do you dislike?

We disliked how long it took to set up the campaign.

We used it to retarget our consumers.

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"Want a solid Cross Platform Marketing Platform?"

What do you like best?

Criteo's reach and it's ability to scale very easily with demand.

What do you dislike?

Criteo's UI/UX could need a refresh especially for newer users that might feel frustrated.

Our returning client revenue has increased since we implemented Criteo

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by Agency
Agency

"Criteo Review"

What do you like best?

UI is fairly intuitive. Good for reporting and seeing performance.

What do you dislike?

Criteo does not accurately report conversion data.

I'm able to advertise on display networks with Criteo.

"Retargeting"

What do you like best?

A personal account manager monitoring the account.

What do you dislike?

Can't change certain things (Facebook copy has specific template)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its been good.

Retargeting, to keep people who visited our site engaged.

"Criteo"

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy to maneuver through. They have great customer service.

What do you dislike?

They have a low fill rate based off of their mantra on how to monetize.

remnant monetization

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting review by User

"GReat for retargeting campaigns "

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Prices better than Rubicon project.

What do you dislike?

Targets wrong demographic at times which eliminates use.

Bringing people back into the funnel

Learn more about Criteo Dynamic Retargeting

Criteo Dynamic Retargeting Videos

Learning about Criteo Dynamic Retargeting?

* We monitor all Criteo Dynamic Retargeting reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.