CRMdesk

Work for CRMdesk?

Learning about CRMdesk?

CRMdesk Reviews

Showing 51 CRMdesk reviews
CRMdesk review by Edgar Christopher C.
Edgar Christopher C.

"Useful when documenting client cases - formatted in an organized manner"

What do you like best?

I like how the format of each record looks modern and organized. I can manage my customer replies and email outs in 1 record. I can also look at charts and reporting tools by month end to sort the cases our team has handled in a given month.

What do you dislike?

we would need to enter name and last name before a record is updated properly

Recommendations to others considering the product

try to explore and navigate through the different features of the tool. There are reporting tools that are helpful that may not be known if one doesn't really explore the said platform.

client complaints, customer inquiries

Benefits -- I just like how the format of the tool is organized and nice lay out

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CRMdesk
CRMdesk review by Luisa L.
Luisa L.

"Un buen software para centralizar todos tus esfuerzos"

What do you like best?

Es un buen programa para centralizar todo el soporte de la empresa. Los tickets y las peticiones son fáciles de introducir y fáciles de acceder. Los foros también son bastante intuitivos y muy parecidos a muchos de los que puedes encontrar en internet, así como los envíos de email que son bastante sencillos de hacer.

What do you dislike?

El precio es elevado en función de las licencias que se adquieran. La interface no es demasiado actual y además el producto en sí va lento, para cualquier cosa de soporte que quieras introducir te tiras un buen rato

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un buen software, pero de este tipo hay muchísimos y mejores. Personalmente he trabajado con otros y los recomiendo antes que este.

Hemos centralizado todo lo que hemos podido (tickets, emails, foros..) de esa manera nuestros clientes están más contentos y tienen un fácil acceso a cualquier tarea que se propongan.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

CRMdesk review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"CRM Desk: Innovative beyond measure"

What do you like best?

Customer relationship management is probably one of the most important parts of any successful business. I believe that CRM Desk is lightyears ahead. I believe their customer service is the best in the country.

What do you dislike?

This is one of the only products that I have nothing negative to say about. I really believe that CRM Desk is an incredibly innovative product and can be helpful to anyone looking to gain better customer service management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the product. If anyone has any problems or concerns, please contact me and ask any questions. I believe this to be one of the best customer service management tools out there.

We are solving any and all customer service problems or issues that might arise. I truly believe that CRM Desk has helped us to understand the unbelievable importance of customer service.

CRMdesk review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Very Good Web-Based Help Desk System"

What do you like best?

CRMdesk has helped us to improve quality of our help desk response and follow up. The system has helped us reduce the expenses of web-based customer support. We like Unlimited number of customers, unlimited number of tickets, unlimited storage space for attachments, and unlimited customer support. The system has a strong Knowledge base, forum, idea exchange portals, and email interface in addition to the main web-based customer support interface. Companies can use a centralized web-based system to manage all their customer support-related needs.

What do you dislike?

This software is not designed for large or medium large users. It will not provide the ability to grow with a company as the company grows beyond the limits of this software. There are some issues with speed on various networks and latency issues as I have experienced with other solutions in this space. However, none of these are game changers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure this product can scale with any growth in your web-based help desk software for customer support automation and knowledge base management. This product will help you with automated email handling. If you have a large number of customer email requests this system can help. The system will organize efficient customer support and automate support email handling. The email interface is very strong and automatically converts all incoming emails, parses them, and processes them according to sophisticated workflow rules.

It combines robust features with strong user interface. This interface is able to provide a very powerful customer interface that can precisely match our company’s website appearance and menus. This is a good feature that we had issues with prior to CRMdesk. Overall it has really deepened our web-based help desk software for customer support automation and knowledge base management.

CRMdesk review by Everett B.
Everett B.

"Your money related and client information in one place "

What do you like best?

It is a contraption that gives deceivability to every one of the parts of CRM information including quick books information. It improves the method for your work to complete effectively.

By utilizing this item the client remains cheerful and you will become more acquainted with about every client’s history and the things they require so nothing gets missed. World class group at Intuit has affirmed its adjusting motor which is coming out on top.

What do you dislike?

In a way it is especially vital to understand that for all intents and purposes no product in the CRM programming class is flawless arrangement that can satisfy every one of the requirements of different organization sorts, businesses or sizes likewise it is additionally one them.

In this market loaded with online applications you can without much of a stretch discover virtual products like this and it is difficult to depend in one of them, even one can likewise discover different programming projects bolster a general gathering of clients which offers an intricate element base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The item is really fulfilling the genuine individuals and organizations. I would prescribe the general population who are included in various organizations, for example, little or huge or individuals who are running associations can utilize this stage for their regular schedule.

This application helps you to settle on an educated purchasing choice that you won't lament. It is a technique where any association who needs to integrate data between their quick books bookkeeping framework

This application spares such a great amount of time by keeping every one of your information in only one place. It synchronizes with the quick books superior to any other person in the market so that nobody needs to enter the information twice.

Anybody can without much of a stretch find client conversations to track worker exhibitions. Everyday business errands can be more productive by this application to meet the client’s needs, doling out subsequent meet-ups and sharing logbook has never been so natural.

With the basic intuitive instrument no additional coding is required in tweaking the fields to coordinate the work processes.

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"great features"

What do you like best?

I love how I can interact with emails from all channels, Facebook, and Twitter interactions all in one. I never have to leave the software, and I can create filters that put certain cases into separate "folders" if they have certain key words. I can add notes to cases on things I've tried with someone. I especially use notes if I forward the case above me. The person who now sees the case will also see my notes on my interaction with the customer. One of my favorite features is the customer history tab. Any time that have interacted with us, we can see all of those cases in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how cluttered the interface gets with thousands of cases that get generated. It's annoying to get rid of spam cases. Deleting becomes a pain. Why can't there be a mass-delete option? Also, if you've been away from Desk.com for too long, you come back to thousands of cases. During that time, others may have already resolved the issues through external email or directly on Facebook so the cases become redundant and can cause duplicate interactions.

Anytime a customer attempts to interact with us, we want to make sure they are responded to. We currently have multiple email accounts that customers can find and send emails to as well as multiple Facebook accounts. Desk.com just makes it all easier for customer support.

CRMdesk review by User in Higher Education

"CRM Desk Review"

What do you like best?

I like the organization of CRM Desk. It helps us keep all our calls and emails organized in our communications center.

What do you dislike?

The system logs you out very quickly if you are not active and is sometimes very slow to pull up information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool. I would recommend to get used to the layout and play around with all the links and tools on the site. It is a great way to track information.

Tracking student inquiries and concerns by tracking calls and e-mails. It is great to look back and already know what issue a student has been having

CRMdesk review by Monica B.
Monica B.

"Essential for logging connections with customers!"

What do you like best?

It was easy to keep track of contact with our customer base. I was able to effectively log calls and interactions, and go back and quickly find what I needed when I needed to reference a previous contact. It was easy to navigate, simple to teach to new users, and simple to learn quickly.

What do you dislike?

I didn't come across any functions of CRMDesk that weren't helpful, easy, or beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether your business is big or small, if you are in contact with your customers, you need a client relation manager, and CRMDesk is affordable, their support is unmatched, and the product itself is easy to use and very helpful.

We needed assistance with figuring out call drivers and the reasoning behind these drivers, so that we could train and implement any new policies to help resolve any issues. As well as figuring out call drivers, we were able to get a better understanding of our customer demographic, and better anticipate their needs. We noticed at least a 37% reduction in recurring call drivers after six months of using CRMDesk.

CRMdesk review by Dillon H.
Dillon H.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

This tool is very simple and has an exhaustive set of features such as for lead management, allowing a salesperson to keep the track of all his leads. It also has a great dashboard that provides detailed and beautiful analytics, as well as integration with other applications like MailChimp, Google Apps, etc.

What do you dislike?

Its action on redundant data need to be improved such that if there is redundant data, it should provide notification to admin as well as stakeholder's involved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best product out there

We have saved a lot of money.

CRMdesk review by Suzette B.
Suzette B.

"User friendly, easy prompts. "

What do you like best?

User ease. It isn't too difficult to figure out how to work through the program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I never have an issue submitting a helpdesk ticket.

HelpDesk ticket request to either obtain assistance with password lockouts. Also requests for error messages that are the result of using other software programs.

CRMdesk review by Vaan A.
Vaan A.

"In my experience, I personally preferred this over PeopleSoft"

What do you like best?

I like how making tickets is a lot simpler

What do you dislike?

The navigation can be adjusted to be more mordern

I take in computers for software and hardware repair and troubleshooting. I notice that this is required for my role, and it’s always fast to get to put in my tickets

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Computer Software

"CRMdesk does the ABCs"

What do you like best?

In short, CRMdesk in my evaluation. does what is expected. It is a nice little tool that get you the fundamentals and necessities of a help desk software. It let's you define a customize screen with enough bells and whistles. Has a reasonable ticket system and aloows for various types of doc attachments. Does reports and general emails.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I can say the language module is rather small, Just wish it had more of a selection. It has around 10 languages-which are some of the popular ones. However I heard they may be increasing that

It so9lved for us a quick need and solution. Does all of the ABCs.

"CRMdesk"

What do you like best?

We use the Support Desk version of CRMdesk. We use CRMdesk to track customer calls, complaints, resolutions and use this information to help determine the scope of our upcoming product releases. By using CRMdesk Support Desk we are able to constantly provide our customers with great service and provide products where they feel their suggestions are being heard.

What do you dislike?

I really wish CRMdesk would provide a live chat feature for the Support Desk application.

We are utilizing CRMdesk to solve all our help desk needs.

CRMdesk review by Brandon G.
Brandon G.

"CRMdesk Review"

What do you like best?

The cost of the product is quite good for what you receive. There are other pieces of software that have similar functionality for more dollars. This could be why we use the software

What do you dislike?

I do find that some areas of logging have been buggy, but most of the issues have been patched.

The ability to log connections with customers and figure what the real issues are.

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great experience and overall quality product "

What do you like best?

I found that crm was scalable to the standards the work place was looking for, it worked well for a small company and was an application that was easy to use. The application was web based and the help and assisantance gor the application was all available at fingertips and easy to access over the net.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I did not live or is the cost for the services wasn’t scaled between user after 25 reps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and very easy to use and integrate your Work in.

I had some scalability issues with new data for new end users but all and all it was a good experience.

CRMdesk review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I struggled to log connections with my customers and CRM Desk helped me"

What do you like best?

I am able to track each customer from my database, and to log calls and interactions timely and efficiently. I locate data quickly, especially when I need to refer a former contact. Navigation is intuitive and straightforward, and I think that novice users won't have any problem to understand it

What do you dislike?

There is no feature I could describe as dysfunctional, unbeneficial, or complicated. Everything is so helpful, right where it should be.

Keeping track of our customer base was easy. With this platform, I was able to log interactions and calls, retrieve what I needed for referencing a past contact. It's very simple navigating around, easy to teach to new users, and quick to learn.

CRMdesk review by User in Financial Services

"CRM in the workplace"

What do you like best?

Product possesses great functionality aND a interface that is easy to navigate. The software makes helping customers a lot easier and the organization is second to none. I highly recommend this product to any company looking for a well oiled machine in terms of managing a customer service based place of business

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have very many negative things to say about the CRM software. I feel that a lot of thought went in the design and it is a highly functional system that make day to day customer interactions streamlined and far better than they would be without this software

Customer organization and a database

CRMdesk review by Percy Wilberth B.
Percy Wilberth B.

"Nice software"

What do you like best?

The software is very intuitive and easy to use for a new users, you will get this software familiar very fast.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I don't like is the possibility to change the main distribution

The business problems that I solve are mentionings in the Facebook,instagram, Twitter's page of a supermarket company

CRMdesk review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Excellent Support System!!"

What do you like best?

This software is great!!!

The best about it is that is a web based program, so you will only had issues if the internet connection is not good.

What do you dislike?

As i mentioned since its web based software, my internet was very slow at the beginning and it was lagging .

i managed to fix this right away!

With CRM i was able to keep track of the customer's request as well as any inputs or notes we might required throughout the calls.

"A good resource "

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive and easy to use for a large group of people in different areas.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't talk to other software so easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider other software you're using and determine if it speak to those programs

consolidating data is perfect, pulling and importing reports is easy

CRMdesk review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

With many great us to help

With Customer Support. This is the tool

For the job.

What do you dislike?

The response time/load

Time loading a customer can be slow

At times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient.

Customer Information and Donation History.

CRMdesk review by Amy Huff B.
Amy Huff B.

"Support for our clients"

What do you like best?

I like that it is web-based help desk that is very usable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to get the information needed to resolve the issue.

We solve IT problems for the campus.

CRMdesk review by Janane S.
Janane S.

"CRM Desk Tool"

What do you like best?

Various categories and fields that better align and produces a report with clarity

What do you dislike?

The tool becomes slow to update fields eventually

Categorize issues and put it in a separate bin. Demarcates one issue from another

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Good but could be better"

What do you like best?

Great functions and a lot of customization options to make it just the way you like it.

What do you dislike?

Usability. You could write a 10,000 word guide on this product and there would still be content you missed. It needs to be more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider going with a serious training session or conference.

Ticket management. We're much more organized in handling tasks. Things are more assuredly completed.

CRMdesk review by Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.

"Helpful product"

What do you like best?

The information is easily accessible and organized

What do you dislike?

If you get behind it can be a lot of work to input, but that is a user inefficiency, not the product

Keeping client input organized and centralized

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"CRM desk software review"

What do you like best?

CRMdesk was easy to navigate. The ease of use was definitely the most appealing aspect of this software. I loved how quickly and easily it was to learn and begin to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike much about CRMdesk, it was easy to use and I loved it, maybe I dislike that it wasn't released a long time ago. A lifesaver!

Organization of customers and personal info. It has definitely been a lifesaver to me.

CRMdesk review by LOKESH A.
LOKESH A.

"helpdesk automation"

What do you like best?

the user interface is excellent and can be customized easily

What do you dislike?

some issues with email interface and frequently asked questions not comprehensive

platform independent benefits and internet-based support

CRMdesk review by Amanda C.
Amanda C.

"Easy to use database"

What do you like best?

I can conveniently see all my notes and policies in one place

What do you dislike?

First time setting up can be a bit confusing

Keeping my policies and contact in one place

CRMdesk review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Multifunctional software"

What do you like best?

It is great and allows you to understand the client the best due to being able to view the clients history and the software also requires some requirements for the clients information.

What do you dislike?

Takes a lot to learn the program for example knowing where all of the clients information can be found

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for the general population and is a great choice

Clients information

CRMdesk review by Malikah A.
Malikah A.

"CRM Experience"

What do you like best?

Trace ability of inquiries handled over different periods of time

What do you dislike?

Older version not comprehensive and system logic requires a lot of manual setting.

Receiving and resolving customer inquiries

CRMdesk review by Agency in Hospitality
Agency in Hospitality

"Hard to get"

What do you like best?

It took a little while to get everyone involved and when they did it took a little longer than expected to get everyone on board with the program

What do you dislike?

Too many different ways to use it kind of scared off my employees

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tried to do a one-time training to get all your employees on board and well-trained at the same time

Customer service technical issues

CRMdesk review by Luis M.
Luis M.

"CRM ease"

What do you like best?

Great product with simple solutions for discovery and analysis research

What do you dislike?

Requires flash which isn't supported by all browsers.

Information and logistics

CRMdesk review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Non-Profit Organization Management
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Workforce"

What do you like best?

This was the first program I used as a Workforce agent. It was simple, and easy for more experienced Analyst to breakdown and teach me to use this program. I liked that

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, in comparison to some other programs I’ve used it could have some other features to be more time friendly.

Schedule altering of daily activities for agents.

CRMdesk review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Good for help desk web based application"

What do you like best?

How easy it was for me to use. I like how i can easily create tickets and keeo up on them.

What do you dislike?

It can still be improved a lot still and the app to it isnt fun to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need more user friendliness. More appealing to the eye amd easier to receive request

Fixing peoples regiatrations, and taking tickets

"CRM"

What do you like best?

This tool makes keeping track of sales opportunities easy

What do you dislike?

can be hard to navigate in the beginning

Recommendations to others considering the product

take as many of the trainings as possible and get as much experience before going live

keeping track of sales opps and keeping all documents in an easy to retireive place

"CRMdesk review"

What do you like best?

A modern, clean and organized look and feel to the system. Easy to simply manage all my customer replies. Great customer service.

What do you dislike?

User Interface can get overloaded with thousands of replies. Sometimes it's slow to load and quickly logs you out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will love the system and won't look back

Tracking customer replies/inquiries.

CRMdesk review by Nishant S.
Nishant S.

"It is a great software to use"

What do you like best?

The accessibility of the software is amazing

What do you dislike?

The complications in the software sometimes

Improvement of business

CRMdesk review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Help desk review"

What do you like best?

Ability to see previous solutions to real issues

What do you dislike?

At times when multiple people using software, the database can slow down resulting in dead time with customer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

Tracking issues and solutions. Benefits are reduction in both end user response times and resolution time. The ability to solve pr.oblems quicker and more efficiently

CRMdesk review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"CRMdesk review"

What do you like best?

It's definitely easy to navigate within the application and can be easily taught to newcomers

What do you dislike?

I don't like the look of the application because it looks really outdated but it's doable.

helped increase the number of tickets being solved everyday and definitely improved employee and team morale

"CRM"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and how it keeps everything logged. It makes it convenient when needing to pull up something prior.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how old fashion it looks and how slow it can be.

Tracking consumer complaints and referring them to the correct entity.

CRMdesk review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Electronics
Internal Consultant in Consumer Electronics

"Good ticket software"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the product is the fact that everything is in a consist order

What do you dislike?

The thing I did not like about the product is the customization of the product

Getting everything in order. And getting all your tickets organized

CRMdesk review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Crm review"

What do you like best?

Crm allows you to use a centralized database across the como any that I work for

What do you dislike?

I dislike how slow it is at time throughout the day

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking up accounts manager assignments for industrial and commercial customers

"CRM Review"

What do you like best?

The dashboard available in that pulls information about all aspects

What do you dislike?

At times it is too much of information which leads to confusion. Rather it should show only the high level info

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very early to comment

Quick resolution

CRMdesk review by Consultant in Supermarkets
Consultant in Supermarkets

"Pretty good."

What do you like best?

The GUI was amazing. Very comfortable and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

A little unreliable in saving. I had several occasions where I had to submit the info twice or more.

Contact relations and order tracking.

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"CRM Desk Review"

What do you like best?

I like the organization of the CRM. It is pretty easy to navigate!

What do you dislike?

That whenever I do a software update the CRM software is slower.

Company and client communication. Sales updates.

CRMdesk review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Interactive GUI"

What do you like best?

Information is timely accessible and helps drive key decisions with data available

What do you dislike?

Load time for navigation which causes delay in providing support to customers

Data analysis and serving customers faster

CRMdesk review by Executive Sponsor in Renewables & Environment
Executive Sponsor in Renewables & Environment

"Basic review"

What do you like best?

Ease of the platform and price is great!

What do you dislike?

Love to see the next level of what the platform can do, feel like I'm always waiting

Prioritizing work load for customer service

CRMdesk review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Straight forward usability. Easy to demonstrate to others.

What do you dislike?

I've not yet encountered and difficulties using this.

Ease of communicating and solving problems with customers.

CRMdesk review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Management"

What do you like best?

This focuses on sales,marketing,services sector

What do you dislike?

It is complex, very pricey, uncontrolled administration

Customizable dashboard, easy to mavigate

CRMdesk review by User

"Needs more improvements "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, good customer service.

What do you dislike?

Needs a better iinterface, better updates

Nothing right now

CRMdesk review by User in Computer Software

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Quick customer information availability.

What do you dislike?

Hard to search, better interface needed.

Customer support

Learning about CRMdesk?

* We monitor all CRMdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.