CRMdesk

CRMdesk Reviews

Showing 28 CRMdesk reviews
CRMdesk review by <span>Everett B.</span>
Everett B.

Your money related and client information in one place

What do you like best?

It is a contraption that gives deceivability to every one of the parts of CRM information including quick books information. It improves the method for your work to complete effectively.

By utilizing this item the client remains cheerful and you will become more acquainted with about every client’s history and the things they require so nothing gets missed. World class group at Intuit has affirmed its adjusting motor which is coming out on top.

What do you dislike?

In a way it is especially vital to understand that for all intents and purposes no product in the CRM programming class is flawless arrangement that can satisfy every one of the requirements of different organization sorts, businesses or sizes likewise it is additionally one them.

In this market loaded with online applications you can without much of a stretch discover virtual products like this and it is difficult to depend in one of them, even one can likewise discover different programming projects bolster a general gathering of clients which offers an intricate element base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The item is really fulfilling the genuine individuals and organizations. I would prescribe the general population who are included in various organizations, for example, little or huge or individuals who are running associations can utilize this stage for their regular schedule.

This application helps you to settle on an educated purchasing choice that you won't lament. It is a technique where any association who needs to integrate data between their quick books bookkeeping framework

This application spares such a great amount of time by keeping every one of your information in only one place. It synchronizes with the quick books superior to any other person in the market so that nobody needs to enter the information twice.

Anybody can without much of a stretch find client conversations to track worker exhibitions. Everyday business errands can be more productive by this application to meet the client’s needs, doling out subsequent meet-ups and sharing logbook has never been so natural.

With the basic intuitive instrument no additional coding is required in tweaking the fields to coordinate the work processes.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CRMdesk
CRMdesk review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

great features

What do you like best?

I love how I can interact with emails from all channels, Facebook, and Twitter interactions all in one. I never have to leave the software, and I can create filters that put certain cases into separate "folders" if they have certain key words. I can add notes to cases on things I've tried with someone. I especially use notes if I forward the case above me. The person who now sees the case will also see my notes on my interaction with the customer. One of my favorite features is the customer history tab. Any time that have interacted with us, we can see all of those cases in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how cluttered the interface gets with thousands of cases that get generated. It's annoying to get rid of spam cases. Deleting becomes a pain. Why can't there be a mass-delete option? Also, if you've been away from Desk.com for too long, you come back to thousands of cases. During that time, others may have already resolved the issues through external email or directly on Facebook so the cases become redundant and can cause duplicate interactions.

Anytime a customer attempts to interact with us, we want to make sure they are responded to. We currently have multiple email accounts that customers can find and send emails to as well as multiple Facebook accounts. Desk.com just makes it all easier for customer support.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

CRMdesk review by <span>Monica B.</span>
Monica B.

Essential for logging connections with customers!

What do you like best?

It was easy to keep track of contact with our customer base. I was able to effectively log calls and interactions, and go back and quickly find what I needed when I needed to reference a previous contact. It was easy to navigate, simple to teach to new users, and simple to learn quickly.

What do you dislike?

I didn't come across any functions of CRMDesk that weren't helpful, easy, or beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether your business is big or small, if you are in contact with your customers, you need a client relation manager, and CRMDesk is affordable, their support is unmatched, and the product itself is easy to use and very helpful.

We needed assistance with figuring out call drivers and the reasoning behind these drivers, so that we could train and implement any new policies to help resolve any issues. As well as figuring out call drivers, we were able to get a better understanding of our customer demographic, and better anticipate their needs. We noticed at least a 37% reduction in recurring call drivers after six months of using CRMDesk.

CRMdesk review by User in Information Technology and Services

CRMdesk

What do you like best?

We use the Support Desk version of CRMdesk. We use CRMdesk to track customer calls, complaints, resolutions and use this information to help determine the scope of our upcoming product releases. By using CRMdesk Support Desk we are able to constantly provide our customers with great service and provide products where they feel their suggestions are being heard.

What do you dislike?

I really wish CRMdesk would provide a live chat feature for the Support Desk application.

We are utilizing CRMdesk to solve all our help desk needs.

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

Great experience and overall quality product

What do you like best?

I found that crm was scalable to the standards the work place was looking for, it worked well for a small company and was an application that was easy to use. The application was web based and the help and assisantance gor the application was all available at fingertips and easy to access over the net.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I did not live or is the cost for the services wasn’t scaled between user after 25 reps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and very easy to use and integrate your Work in.

I had some scalability issues with new data for new end users but all and all it was a good experience.

CRMdesk review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

I struggled to log connections with my customers and CRM Desk helped me

What do you like best?

I am able to track each customer from my database, and to log calls and interactions timely and efficiently. I locate data quickly, especially when I need to refer a former contact. Navigation is intuitive and straightforward, and I think that novice users won't have any problem to understand it

What do you dislike?

There is no feature I could describe as dysfunctional, unbeneficial, or complicated. Everything is so helpful, right where it should be.

Keeping track of our customer base was easy. With this platform, I was able to log interactions and calls, retrieve what I needed for referencing a past contact. It's very simple navigating around, easy to teach to new users, and quick to learn.

Learning about CRMdesk?

* We monitor all CRMdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.