CRMdesk

CRMdesk Reviews

Showing 31 CRMdesk reviews
CRMdesk review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

"CRM Desk: Innovative beyond measure"

What do you like best?

Customer relationship management is probably one of the most important parts of any successful business. I believe that CRM Desk is lightyears ahead. I believe their customer service is the best in the country.

What do you dislike?

This is one of the only products that I have nothing negative to say about. I really believe that CRM Desk is an incredibly innovative product and can be helpful to anyone looking to gain better customer service management.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend using the product. If anyone has any problems or concerns, please contact me and ask any questions. I believe this to be one of the best customer service management tools out there.

We are solving any and all customer service problems or issues that might arise. I truly believe that CRM Desk has helped us to understand the unbelievable importance of customer service.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CRMdesk
CRMdesk review by <span>Everett B.</span>
Everett B.

"Your money related and client information in one place "

What do you like best?

It is a contraption that gives deceivability to every one of the parts of CRM information including quick books information. It improves the method for your work to complete effectively.

By utilizing this item the client remains cheerful and you will become more acquainted with about every client’s history and the things they require so nothing gets missed. World class group at Intuit has affirmed its adjusting motor which is coming out on top.

What do you dislike?

In a way it is especially vital to understand that for all intents and purposes no product in the CRM programming class is flawless arrangement that can satisfy every one of the requirements of different organization sorts, businesses or sizes likewise it is additionally one them.

In this market loaded with online applications you can without much of a stretch discover virtual products like this and it is difficult to depend in one of them, even one can likewise discover different programming projects bolster a general gathering of clients which offers an intricate element base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The item is really fulfilling the genuine individuals and organizations. I would prescribe the general population who are included in various organizations, for example, little or huge or individuals who are running associations can utilize this stage for their regular schedule.

This application helps you to settle on an educated purchasing choice that you won't lament. It is a technique where any association who needs to integrate data between their quick books bookkeeping framework

This application spares such a great amount of time by keeping every one of your information in only one place. It synchronizes with the quick books superior to any other person in the market so that nobody needs to enter the information twice.

Anybody can without much of a stretch find client conversations to track worker exhibitions. Everyday business errands can be more productive by this application to meet the client’s needs, doling out subsequent meet-ups and sharing logbook has never been so natural.

With the basic intuitive instrument no additional coding is required in tweaking the fields to coordinate the work processes.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"great features"

What do you like best?

I love how I can interact with emails from all channels, Facebook, and Twitter interactions all in one. I never have to leave the software, and I can create filters that put certain cases into separate "folders" if they have certain key words. I can add notes to cases on things I've tried with someone. I especially use notes if I forward the case above me. The person who now sees the case will also see my notes on my interaction with the customer. One of my favorite features is the customer history tab. Any time that have interacted with us, we can see all of those cases in one place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how cluttered the interface gets with thousands of cases that get generated. It's annoying to get rid of spam cases. Deleting becomes a pain. Why can't there be a mass-delete option? Also, if you've been away from Desk.com for too long, you come back to thousands of cases. During that time, others may have already resolved the issues through external email or directly on Facebook so the cases become redundant and can cause duplicate interactions.

Anytime a customer attempts to interact with us, we want to make sure they are responded to. We currently have multiple email accounts that customers can find and send emails to as well as multiple Facebook accounts. Desk.com just makes it all easier for customer support.

CRMdesk review by <span>Monica B.</span>
Monica B.

"Essential for logging connections with customers!"

What do you like best?

It was easy to keep track of contact with our customer base. I was able to effectively log calls and interactions, and go back and quickly find what I needed when I needed to reference a previous contact. It was easy to navigate, simple to teach to new users, and simple to learn quickly.

What do you dislike?

I didn't come across any functions of CRMDesk that weren't helpful, easy, or beneficial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether your business is big or small, if you are in contact with your customers, you need a client relation manager, and CRMDesk is affordable, their support is unmatched, and the product itself is easy to use and very helpful.

We needed assistance with figuring out call drivers and the reasoning behind these drivers, so that we could train and implement any new policies to help resolve any issues. As well as figuring out call drivers, we were able to get a better understanding of our customer demographic, and better anticipate their needs. We noticed at least a 37% reduction in recurring call drivers after six months of using CRMDesk.

"CRMdesk"

What do you like best?

We use the Support Desk version of CRMdesk. We use CRMdesk to track customer calls, complaints, resolutions and use this information to help determine the scope of our upcoming product releases. By using CRMdesk Support Desk we are able to constantly provide our customers with great service and provide products where they feel their suggestions are being heard.

What do you dislike?

I really wish CRMdesk would provide a live chat feature for the Support Desk application.

We are utilizing CRMdesk to solve all our help desk needs.

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great experience and overall quality product "

What do you like best?

I found that crm was scalable to the standards the work place was looking for, it worked well for a small company and was an application that was easy to use. The application was web based and the help and assisantance gor the application was all available at fingertips and easy to access over the net.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I did not live or is the cost for the services wasn’t scaled between user after 25 reps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and very easy to use and integrate your Work in.

I had some scalability issues with new data for new end users but all and all it was a good experience.

CRMdesk review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I struggled to log connections with my customers and CRM Desk helped me"

What do you like best?

I am able to track each customer from my database, and to log calls and interactions timely and efficiently. I locate data quickly, especially when I need to refer a former contact. Navigation is intuitive and straightforward, and I think that novice users won't have any problem to understand it

What do you dislike?

There is no feature I could describe as dysfunctional, unbeneficial, or complicated. Everything is so helpful, right where it should be.

Keeping track of our customer base was easy. With this platform, I was able to log interactions and calls, retrieve what I needed for referencing a past contact. It's very simple navigating around, easy to teach to new users, and quick to learn.

CRMdesk review by User in Financial Services

"CRM in the workplace"

What do you like best?

Product possesses great functionality aND a interface that is easy to navigate. The software makes helping customers a lot easier and the organization is second to none. I highly recommend this product to any company looking for a well oiled machine in terms of managing a customer service based place of business

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have very many negative things to say about the CRM software. I feel that a lot of thought went in the design and it is a highly functional system that make day to day customer interactions streamlined and far better than they would be without this software

Customer organization and a database

"A good resource "

What do you like best?

It's very intuitive and easy to use for a large group of people in different areas.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't talk to other software so easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

consider other software you're using and determine if it speak to those programs

consolidating data is perfect, pulling and importing reports is easy

CRMdesk review by <span>Daniel W.</span>
Daniel W.

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

With many great us to help

With Customer Support. This is the tool

For the job.

What do you dislike?

The response time/load

Time loading a customer can be slow

At times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient.

Customer Information and Donation History.

CRMdesk review by <span>Janane S.</span>
Janane S.

"CRM Desk Tool"

What do you like best?

Various categories and fields that better align and produces a report with clarity

What do you dislike?

The tool becomes slow to update fields eventually

Categorize issues and put it in a separate bin. Demarcates one issue from another

CRMdesk review by <span>Lindsey B.</span>
Lindsey B.

"Helpful product"

What do you like best?

The information is easily accessible and organized

What do you dislike?

If you get behind it can be a lot of work to input, but that is a user inefficiency, not the product

Keeping client input organized and centralized

CRMdesk review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"CRM desk software review"

What do you like best?

CRMdesk was easy to navigate. The ease of use was definitely the most appealing aspect of this software. I loved how quickly and easily it was to learn and begin to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike much about CRMdesk, it was easy to use and I loved it, maybe I dislike that it wasn't released a long time ago. A lifesaver!

Organization of customers and personal info. It has definitely been a lifesaver to me.

CRMdesk review by <span>Amanda C.</span>
Amanda C.

"Easy to use database"

What do you like best?

I can conveniently see all my notes and policies in one place

What do you dislike?

First time setting up can be a bit confusing

Keeping my policies and contact in one place

CRMdesk review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Multifunctional software"

What do you like best?

It is great and allows you to understand the client the best due to being able to view the clients history and the software also requires some requirements for the clients information.

What do you dislike?

Takes a lot to learn the program for example knowing where all of the clients information can be found

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for the general population and is a great choice

Clients information

CRMdesk review by <span>Malikah A.</span>
Malikah A.

"CRM Experience"

What do you like best?

Trace ability of inquiries handled over different periods of time

What do you dislike?

Older version not comprehensive and system logic requires a lot of manual setting.

Receiving and resolving customer inquiries

CRMdesk review by Agency in Hospitality
Agency in Hospitality

"Hard to get"

What do you like best?

It took a little while to get everyone involved and when they did it took a little longer than expected to get everyone on board with the program

What do you dislike?

Too many different ways to use it kind of scared off my employees

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tried to do a one-time training to get all your employees on board and well-trained at the same time

Customer service technical issues

CRMdesk review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Non-Profit Organization Management
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Workforce"

What do you like best?

This was the first program I used as a Workforce agent. It was simple, and easy for more experienced Analyst to breakdown and teach me to use this program. I liked that

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, in comparison to some other programs I’ve used it could have some other features to be more time friendly.

Schedule altering of daily activities for agents.

CRMdesk review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Good for help desk web based application"

What do you like best?

How easy it was for me to use. I like how i can easily create tickets and keeo up on them.

What do you dislike?

It can still be improved a lot still and the app to it isnt fun to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need more user friendliness. More appealing to the eye amd easier to receive request

Fixing peoples regiatrations, and taking tickets

"CRM"

What do you like best?

This tool makes keeping track of sales opportunities easy

What do you dislike?

can be hard to navigate in the beginning

Recommendations to others considering the product

take as many of the trainings as possible and get as much experience before going live

keeping track of sales opps and keeping all documents in an easy to retireive place

CRMdesk review by <span>Nishant S.</span>
Nishant S.

"It is a great software to use"

What do you like best?

The accessibility of the software is amazing

What do you dislike?

The complications in the software sometimes

Improvement of business

CRMdesk review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Help desk review"

What do you like best?

Ability to see previous solutions to real issues

What do you dislike?

At times when multiple people using software, the database can slow down resulting in dead time with customer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

Tracking issues and solutions. Benefits are reduction in both end user response times and resolution time. The ability to solve pr.oblems quicker and more efficiently

"CRM"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and how it keeps everything logged. It makes it convenient when needing to pull up something prior.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how old fashion it looks and how slow it can be.

Tracking consumer complaints and referring them to the correct entity.

CRMdesk review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Electronics
Internal Consultant in Consumer Electronics

"Good ticket software"

What do you like best?

The best thing about the product is the fact that everything is in a consist order

What do you dislike?

The thing I did not like about the product is the customization of the product

Getting everything in order. And getting all your tickets organized

CRMdesk review by User in Utilities
User in Utilities

"Crm review"

What do you like best?

Crm allows you to use a centralized database across the como any that I work for

What do you dislike?

I dislike how slow it is at time throughout the day

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking up accounts manager assignments for industrial and commercial customers

"CRM Review"

What do you like best?

The dashboard available in that pulls information about all aspects

What do you dislike?

At times it is too much of information which leads to confusion. Rather it should show only the high level info

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very early to comment

Quick resolution

CRMdesk review by Consultant in Supermarkets
Consultant in Supermarkets

"Pretty good."

What do you like best?

The GUI was amazing. Very comfortable and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

A little unreliable in saving. I had several occasions where I had to submit the info twice or more.

Contact relations and order tracking.

CRMdesk review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Interactive GUI"

What do you like best?

Information is timely accessible and helps drive key decisions with data available

What do you dislike?

Load time for navigation which causes delay in providing support to customers

Data analysis and serving customers faster

CRMdesk review by Executive Sponsor in Renewables & Environment
Executive Sponsor in Renewables & Environment

"Basic review"

What do you like best?

Ease of the platform and price is great!

What do you dislike?

Love to see the next level of what the platform can do, feel like I'm always waiting

Prioritizing work load for customer service

CRMdesk review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

Straight forward usability. Easy to demonstrate to others.

What do you dislike?

I've not yet encountered and difficulties using this.

Ease of communicating and solving problems with customers.

CRMdesk review by User

"Needs more improvements "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, good customer service.

What do you dislike?

Needs a better iinterface, better updates

Nothing right now

Learning about CRMdesk?

* We monitor all CRMdesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.