Cronforce

Cronforce is a cloud-based time tracking software with powerful analytics for your time sheets, vacations, budgets, rates and workforce planning.

Work for Cronforce?

Learning about Cronforce?

Cronforce Reviews

Ask Cronforce a Question
Showing 4 Cronforce reviews
Cronforce review by <span>Spiro T.</span>
Spiro T.

"Simple interface that is fairly intuitive. "

What do you like best?

Administration is not overly complex. Reporting functionality is good as well. Can integrate with other applications (Jira and Google Apps in our case).

What do you dislike?

Time off functionality used not to be as straight forward as the rest of the product. But not the case any more with the latest improvements.

This is a solid product that is meeting our needs, which currently are limited to time reporting on projects. It does allow for multiple project types and billing types, which creates some decent flexibility.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cronforce
Cronforce review by <span>George P.</span>
George P.

"This software works like a charm for my business"

What do you like best?

Love these guys, always very helpful.

I have a small business and they are still responsive and help me with reporting when i need it.

Recommend!

What do you dislike?

I have not really come to negative experience. Once I believe experienced a bug which they fixed immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it is free.

I am currently using their Jira addon and devs sync their billable times directly into our system.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Cronforce review by <span>Hristo O.</span>
Hristo O.

"It is a great product with strong support"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, access from anywhere (cloud) based. The timesheet and time off requests approvals work like a charm even for big businesses.

What do you dislike?

I want them to integrate with even more business tools.

It saved me and my employees time. I could see company KPIs in real time so no need to do excel engineering.

Cronforce review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"An excellent cloud-based project management tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of use when you're in need to track time, timeoffs, budgets and resources. Helping you stay productive, profitable and organized.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards can become a little confusing f you're not familiar with a similiar application

Time management, budgets, timelines, product delivery. Productivity increased and less things fell through the cracks

Learning about Cronforce?

* We monitor all Cronforce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.