Crono

4.0

Crono is a SaaS application that makes creating and managing Timesheets easier than ever before.

Work for Crono?

Learning about Crono?

Crono Reviews

Showing 1 Crono review
Crono review by User in Design
User in Design

"The simplest time tracking software on the market"

What do you like best?

As soon as you start using Crono - you will instantly see its simplicity shine through. Unlike most time tracking products on the market currently - visually it is very appealing to the eye. For me this is key when submitting a large volume of timesheet's to each project.

What do you dislike?

Crono is fairly new - which means it still has some way to in order to become the finished article. For me adding a filtering by project feature would be beneficial.

For me Crono does a good job in identifying where you are spending too much time. I think this is a fundamental to a time management software. Acting on this will ultimately results in an increase in productivity.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Crono

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Learning about Crono?

* We monitor all Crono reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.