What do you like best?
Crowd Control allows us to easily manage all of our social media pages and allows us to validate the posts which will soon be created solely bt our branches allowing us to control the content sent out to our consumers.
What do you dislike?
- You are not able to create polls using Crowd Control.
- Emoji's are not categorised.
- When you add a news story link only the link appears and not a photo link/ story link which make the story more noticable
Recommendations to others considering the product
Crowd Control is very easy to use and allows you to post the same tweet to multiple social media platforms with ease which saves time and effort. The sight also alloes you to edit the tweet for each platforms so you can tailor the tweet specifically for that audience; which is great.
On the back of all if this it is very easy to take data from the analytics section of the site to create reports which show you how your social reach is improving, what your audience is interested in and therfore allows you to make infomrative decisions on what content to post.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Benefits include the control of all Minster social media pages
-The ability to schedule tweets to be posted at a time and date of our choosing.
- Easy creation of reports on our socaile media reach, customer interaction