Crowdfire

Twitter analytics for any account - yours, your competitors', favourite celebs or friends. See their strategy, outdo them, win on Twitter.

Work for Crowdfire?
Falcon.io 2x

Learning about Crowdfire?

Crowdfire Reviews

Showing 51 Crowdfire reviews
Crowdfire review by <span>Abhay t.</span>
Abhay t.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It is best for managing your Twitter account for the "vanity" metric of your follow/follower ratio. Crowdfire allows me to pay closer attention to my social media channels. The basic version of the product allows you automate DMs, copy followers, see who your "fans" are, see everyone you're following that's not following you back, and see all of your inactive followers.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how it says via @crowdfire at the end of the comments. Previously, you were able to follow up to 25 people and unfollow 100. Now that has been changed so you can only follow 10 and unfollow 10 each day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Crowdfire is a nicely designed, effective social media marketing software . You will love being able to schedule lots of posts weeks in advance.

I am saving a lot of time when trying to grow follower bases for my clients. . Social Media Marketing! Allowing a business owner to spend a few days on content then forget about it for a whole season.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Crowdfire
Crowdfire review by <span>Rob C.</span>
Rob C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Crowdfire is particularly useful if you're starting out a new social media account and you'd like to build your audience quickly. The tool is quite effective especially for Twitter although you can also use it to varying degrees for Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and to some extent, Shopify, Youtube, Wordpress and Etsy.

What do you dislike?

It's less effective in building an audience for Facebook or LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Crowdfire is more useful for building your Twitter audience or for social media platforms that rely a lot on hashtags. It's less effective for the likes of LinkedIn and Facebook. However, if you already have an audience, then maybe it can be useful to keep your existing audience engaged with new posts. Crowdfire also has a different "chatbot" style interface which might be different from most digital marketing tools and could need some getting used to. Also, if you've closed the recommendations for the day (they come once a day), you can't re-open them any more until the next day's recommendations come, so when you complete your recommendations be sure to really finish them without intending to put the off later in the day, since you can't get back to them.

Our business became a group of companies with new subsidiaries that each had their own identity especially in social media. This meant, we needed to create a social media presence for each company and building an audience for each of them organically. For some accounts we grew our audience organically in months despite being a B2B company. We also didn't have to invest in advertising at first but we still got good results.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Crowdfire review by <span>Clayton V.</span>
Clayton V.

Crowdfire use multiple businesses

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I find Crowdfire very useful for analyzing my audience growth and demographics. By looking at who is following me back, how many fans my organization has compared to people just following me back and also what inactive accounts I am involved in. I find the inactive following feature very useful to clean out a bunch of accounts I have been associated with that are no longer being actively managed.

Overall, In my experience starting off a small business twitter profile using these these features can really help growth.

What do you dislike?

While it seems like this has toned to in updated versions, I am still a bit leery of the platform posting on my behalf. I have not had an issue with the platform tweeting out that I was using them, but I don't think those tweets should be suggested either. I think tweets that come out saying "I used Crowfire and found 9 people not following me) make both the platform and the user look a bit cheesy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any issues with Twitter not knowing who you are following, are looking to follow more appropriate content, curate your newsfeed or stop following inactive accounts Crowdfire offers very useful features.

I am solving audience growth, audience demographics, and audience analysis of multiple accounts.

Crowdfire review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

a very good tool for networks

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Time saving and Improvement of content.

Since I started using Crowdfire I have greatly improved the content of my publications. I can quickly review what I want to do and schedule your publication. Equally if I will do it in all my networks or in only one of them, everything of a mere quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

The material that they offer in some moments does not include anything that I find interesting for the possible clients and my current clients. I must select until I find something that matches my search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend crowdfire to those companies and people that require an intelligent tool that helps them to develop the management of their networks, as well as the contents that are published in them. This with a fairly low budget.

It is a simple, efficient, complete and economic tool that will solve the management of your networks

The issue of developing interesting content for my website and other sites was very difficult because I had to go to different sites to get material and only this consumed me a lot of time. Also after finding the material I had to edit it in a basic way and then send it to my clients and friends. This involves a lot of time.

The different tools offered have allowed me to handle professionally the selection of my followers and the people I follow, in order to make the necessary adjustments.

Increase in visits to my networks.

The visits to my pages have increased substantially and I have been able to develop my work in this sense in a more efficient way.

Crowdfire review by <span>Kira K.</span>
Kira K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I use Crowdfire on the Pluto version (previously was paying more for Earth, but we weren't using the direct DM feature as much, so we downgraded). I love that Crowdfire makes it super easy to find inactive followers or recent unfollowers and then allows you to unfollow/follow in-app with one click. The "copy followers" is another great feature, and we have seen definite growth from bulk following users who are already following related tools.

What do you dislike?

Followers we get through following new people on Crowdfire are sometimes not high quality (Crowdfire doesn't do much to filter out any spammy or fake accounts). I also wish there were better sorting capability/view options to make sure people I've manually added to lists don't show up in "inactive following" or "recently unfollowed" categories so I don't mistakenly unfollow them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth investing a few dollars a month into this tool! It's something you can use daily or every few days for just a few minutes and instantly see results.

Crowdfire is a pretty handy tool to quickly find new people to follow or unfollow inactive users, helping to make our Twitter audience more useful and relevant. It's easy to use and has a very nice, clean interface.

Crowdfire review by <span>Renee H.</span>
Renee H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Opportunities for developing upon current social media standing. Offers insight into what's being currently mentioned online and allows for a relevant interface. Helps user to improve social engagement. I like that it sets reminders for when to post.

What do you dislike?

Some posts are irrelevant, yet still in my feed. It gets messy and difficult to follow. Free plan doesn't offer many options that are necessary for social media growth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider social media accounts that link to the application. Do all accounts that you have link and use crowdfire.

Developing a health brand on social media, and keeping content relevant to current trends.

Learning about Crowdfire?

* We monitor all Crowdfire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.