Crowdin

4.7

Crowdin is a probably best solution to make your website or software universally accessible through translation.

Work for Crowdin?

Learning about Crowdin?

Crowdin Reviews

Ask Crowdin a Question
Showing 10 Crowdin reviews
Crowdin review by Jiří V.
Jiří V.

"Great string CAT tool with the best customer service ever"

What do you like best?

Crowdin offers everything needed for managing software string translation and above all has the best cutomer service I have ever encountered anywhere. When our company started translating our apps, we were total newbies to the translation industry and we managed everything with Crowdin and their help.

What do you dislike?

We encountered some problems with processing righ-to-left languages in strings with variables. The hybrid RTL/LTR text was distorted in the UI and impossible to edit. I also always lacked the option to filter strings with comments for a specific language, which is a small feature but would help a lot in managing the translations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for localizing your website and mobile apps into other languages. There are many similar projects doing basically the same, but Crowdin is easy to use and has amazing support who help you with anything.

Complete localization of several websites and mobile apps for iOS and Android, reaching non-English speaking markets.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Crowdin
Crowdin review by Khola M.
Khola M.

"Great customer service with software string translation."

What do you like best?

It is a great software that enables translators to translate anything according to their requirement,.You can localize your website and also translate it into many languages you want.. Thus makes your website globally understandable.

What do you dislike?

I lacks the option for filtering the strings which makes it a bit hard to manage. Apart from it, It is a great software with excellent features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use thus time saving with attractive features. Compatible for both iOS and android which makes it useful for all. The translation facility has allowed the non-English comapny as well.

You can limit your website according to your requirement and you can also make as many languages transfers as you want. So it attracts more clients all over the world and make your work better.

What Translation Management solution do you use?

Crowdin review by Administrator

"My Crowdin experience as a project leader"

What do you like best?

Crowdin web site allows our translators to work on the translations whenever and wherever their want.

What do you dislike?

The limitations of strings number allowed by our profil in the tool. Even if this limit is prety high, it becomes a contraint for us, we need to change our contract with the vendor to increase this limitation. This is time consuming and decrease our productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool, it's the best way, as a project leader than I'm, to submit translations strings to anyone on earth and get their job result in time. The distance between teams is no more a problem !

Crowdin website is the common platform for both translators and projects workers. All these people, translations' producers or consumers, uses the same platform. This guarantee a good synchronization between teams and a high level of reactivity from everybody embeded in the project.

Crowdin review by Danielle G.
Danielle G.

"Easy to use translation platform"

What do you like best?

It's my solution for seamless localization of mobile, web and desktop apps, games and much more. Crowdin saves me a lot of time on getting my jobs done.

What do you dislike?

I really enjoy this software. The only problem is you can only translate 1 language at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super easy to navigate and something everyone should use to not let language stop you from reaching your goals and business goals.

Heps on letting me branch out with out language being an issue.

Crowdin review by Vincenzo C.
Vincenzo C.

"Good translate tool"

What do you like best?

It provides a lot of options and the management is quite complete. Also it's easy to use for translators.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not so comfortable and often you spent a lot of time just to go from a point to another and back again. This definitely needs to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best translation tools I know. The service is quite expensive considering that you need to purchase a subscription even if you rarely use the service. Said that, it's still the best option for us.

We need to localize our software worldwide. We had a lot of volunteers that offered their help for translating the project but we need a software to manage them.

Crowdin review by Einar  A.
Einar A.

"invaluable for translations"

What do you like best?

Powerful and simplifies translation of mobile as well as web apps that we are developing. Also allows you to synchronize source texts and translations between our localization project and our knowledge base... invaluable

What do you dislike?

While pricey the capablities far out weigh any price concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have translation needs for yorur website and or app projects this is the product to incorporate.

Bringing our website projects to the worldwide market is seamless with the translation capabilities.

Crowdin review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I wish I'd found this years ago"

What do you like best?

I love love love this product. It's made our lives and the lives of our translators so much better. Gone are the days of passing around stale spreadsheets and manually making translations. I love sending a link to a translator and letting her translate right on the page with all the context needed. It reduces contextual errors and frees everyone up for other tasks.

What do you dislike?

The product supports tons of formats but I have to backsave some Adobe files for them to work. I'd love it if CrowdIn added Creative Cloud support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it now.

Crowdin has helped us globalize better and faster.

Crowdin review by Merit B.
Merit B.

"Organizing and automating the localization process"

What do you like best?

First of all, I love the Crowdin's in-context localization feature, which enables us to edit translations inside our own webapp. Thanks to this feature it is a lot easier to understand the context that a word or sentence appears in and fix a lot of issues and typos on the fly.

Also, we have integrated our webapp and website with Crowdin in the way that all new translation strings are automatically sent to Crowdin. This makes translations management easier and supports continuous localization.

What do you dislike?

I think Crowdin's translations statistics could be improved; some of the stats can be broken down to smaller categories, and the word vs character counts could be tidied a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact Crowdin's customer support with any questions you have; they are super-friendly and helpful (and fast)!

Wa are localizing our CRM webapp. Crowdin helped us organize and automate the localization process, which is a lot more logical and smoother now.

Crowdin review by User

"Easy to use online app, with screenshots and TM"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. After I conclude the translation of one file it opens up the next one.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that I can not export the file and work by myself (offline)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend anyone to try it due to the reasons stated previously.

Translation for healthcare company

Crowdin review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Great collaborative way to translate your mobile apps"

What do you like best?

A lot of great company use Crowdin, I can choose each translator and build and manage my own team. It's the perfect platform for translate my iOS apps.

What do you dislike?

Only 3 project are available for the professional plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super useful! The setup of the project is easy and fast.

I use to translate my iOS apps in different languages

Learning about Crowdin?

* We monitor all Crowdin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.