Crowdin

Crowdin is a probably best solution to make your website or software universally accessible through translation.

Work for Crowdin?

Showing 4 Crowdin reviews
Crowdin review by <span>Vincenzo C.</span>
Vincenzo C.

Good translate tool

What do you like best?

It provides a lot of options and the management is quite complete. Also it's easy to use for translators.

What do you dislike?

The UI is not so comfortable and often you spent a lot of time just to go from a point to another and back again. This definitely needs to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best translation tools I know. The service is quite expensive considering that you need to purchase a subscription even if you rarely use the service. Said that, it's still the best option for us.

We need to localize our software worldwide. We had a lot of volunteers that offered their help for translating the project but we need a software to manage them.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Crowdin
Crowdin review by Administrator in Computer Software

I wish I'd found this years ago

What do you like best?

I love love love this product. It's made our lives and the lives of our translators so much better. Gone are the days of passing around stale spreadsheets and manually making translations. I love sending a link to a translator and letting her translate right on the page with all the context needed. It reduces contextual errors and frees everyone up for other tasks.

What do you dislike?

The product supports tons of formats but I have to backsave some Adobe files for them to work. I'd love it if CrowdIn added Creative Cloud support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it now.

Crowdin has helped us globalize better and faster.

What Translation Management solution do you use?

Crowdin review by <span>Merit B.</span>
Merit B.

Organizing and automating the localization process

What do you like best?

First of all, I love the Crowdin's in-context localization feature, which enables us to edit translations inside our own webapp. Thanks to this feature it is a lot easier to understand the context that a word or sentence appears in and fix a lot of issues and typos on the fly.

Also, we have integrated our webapp and website with Crowdin in the way that all new translation strings are automatically sent to Crowdin. This makes translations management easier and supports continuous localization.

What do you dislike?

I think Crowdin's translations statistics could be improved; some of the stats can be broken down to smaller categories, and the word vs character counts could be tidied a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact Crowdin's customer support with any questions you have; they are super-friendly and helpful (and fast)!

Wa are localizing our CRM webapp. Crowdin helped us organize and automate the localization process, which is a lot more logical and smoother now.

Crowdin review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

Great collaborative way to translate your mobile apps

What do you like best?

A lot of great company use Crowdin, I can choose each translator and build and manage my own team. It's the perfect platform for translate my iOS apps.

What do you dislike?

Only 3 project are available for the professional plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Super useful! The setup of the project is easy and fast.

I use to translate my iOS apps in different languages

Learning about Crowdin?

* We monitor all Crowdin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.