crowdspring

crowdspring helps buyers reach creatives across the globe so that small businesses, one-man shops and individuals anywhere can tap into a global pool of creatives for graphic design, industrial design, and writing projects.

Work for crowdspring?

Learning about crowdspring?

crowdspring Reviews

Ask crowdspring a Question
Showing 12 crowdspring reviews
crowdspring review by <span>Jessica T.</span>
Jessica T.

"Amazing Logo and Outstanding Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I had CrowdSpring creatives create a logo for my upstart Veterinary Hospital. My colleagues that recommended CrowdSpring have expressed envy at the quality of the incredible logo manifested for my practice! I have called twice for assistance in enhancing the graphics and finalizing the file types, and both times I have had a human on the phone within minutes, both of whom assisted me with incredible knowledge and professionalism. I would recommend this option to anyone looking for a great graphic design, knowing you will be helped even after your transaction.

What do you dislike?

That I have a low buyer rating. With the project of starting a new business, it wasn't possible to respond to all of the submitting creatives, which lowered my score as a buyer...

I needed a larger vector file to create an awning and they IMMEDIATELY provided the files so i could onward them to the awning company. The original files were amazing and used for polo embroidery, magnets, pens, and banners.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about crowdspring
crowdspring review by <span>Doug S.</span>
Doug S.

"Excellent experience end to end."

What do you like best?

They thought of everything regarding the project, from giving useful tips in the startup phase to ensure I got what I wanted down the road to making sure that I was giving useful feedback to the creatives. Every step of the way they made sure I had all of the information I needed to have my project be a success. They even reminded me to check that the creative had provided me with all of the file formats I had requested.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I disliked about the whole process. I can't believe how smoothly the whole project went. I suppose if I had one complaint, it would be that when you first log into their product you are prompted to get started on reviewing new submissions and there is no way to opt out of that screen. It's a small detail, but I would prefer the option to say "not now".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the leap. They have a 100% money back guarantee. What do you have to lose?

Our racing team needed a professional logo to represent us well to the public. Without crowdspring we probably would have settled for a mediocre logo designed locally. Instead we got a choice of logos from dozens of professionals. We haven't even deployed the logo yet, but I'm sure that it will drastically improve our public recognition.

What Freelance Platforms solution do you use?

crowdspring review by <span>Terran J.</span>
Terran J.

"Awesome Logo Design"

What do you like best?

We had a large number of designers and logo submissions. Many of the designs were excellent. They also have a feature where we could invite folks to help review the logo submissions. They handled all of the legal stuff which was a big help.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike at the moment. If I had to say something, I would say that the large number of entries made it difficult to choose.

We got a professional logo at 10% of what it would have costed if we went with a marketing firm.

crowdspring review by <span>Marc S.</span>
Marc S.

"First time and it was great"

What do you like best?

The perfect platform for gathering talent and ideas in an affordable and efficient way.

What do you dislike?

Being my first project, I was not sure about how to handle rejection, so it was my problem. That is, seeing the effort put into my project was humbling. Telling someone "no thanks" kinda hurt. I wish there were someway a bit more constructive to do that. Not CS problem, but I could use some advice for next time.

Book cover design, and got through a second award, a great design for marketing materials.

crowdspring review by <span>Sara D.</span>
Sara D.

"Logo Design Competition"

What do you like best?

I'm a first-time user of crowdSPRING and was very impressed and pleased with the experience. It was easy to use, interactive, and I got everything I was looking for in a design solution from the creatives who worked on my project.

What do you dislike?

I didn't encounter anything in the website or process that needs to be improved.

I'm a small business start-up and needed a professionally-designed logo to establish my corporate identity and help brand my company.

crowdspring review by <span>Kevin R.</span>
Kevin R.

"Logo creation"

What do you like best?

The creatives were skilled and attentive when they submitted designs for my project.

What do you dislike?

Lots of choices made the selection process difficult but, fun at the same time.

The finalization process could be clearer but, it's not too cumbersome to work through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing concept that's well run and delivers the promises made.

I needed a well thought out logo design for a new business that relayed creativity and professionalism to our customers. That's exactly what I received.

Learning about crowdspring?

* We monitor all crowdspring reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.