CrowdTorch

CrowdTorch gives you all the technology and features you need to create the Audience Management Platform you've always wanted, specifically tailored to your industry. While the mobile app and ticketing tools can be used independently, they are much more powerful when used together.

Work for CrowdTorch?
Regpack  event reg.   ticketing   pricing

Learning about CrowdTorch?

CrowdTorch Reviews

Ask CrowdTorch a Question
Showing 1 CrowdTorch review
CrowdTorch review by User in Sports
User in Sports

Lots of information but not user friendly

What do you like best?

I like that there are tons and tons of reports that we can run. If we need information on something, theres a really good chance we can run a report to find it. I also like the dashboards I can create to have things readily available right when I log-in.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that if I need to find something it's sometimes difficult to find and I have to spend a lot of time searching for certain reports to run. I know that it is in the system somewhere but I feel like I need to search a lot of places to find them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and take the time to learn the system. It's a good one, but it will take time and there is a pretty steep learning curve.

We use this registration platform to sell running event registrations. Im not sure if there are any other companies that use this for this purpose but it is very geared towards concerts and festivals. The benefits again are that there are a lot of different reports we can run to get the information that we need.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CrowdTorch

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CrowdTorch for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Picatic Logo
Picatic
Picatic makes it simple to create stunning event, manage registrations and sell tickets anywhere.
Eventzilla Logo
Eventzilla
Eventzilla lets you sell tickets online and manage attendees from one integrated application. No downloads, set up fees, or monthly fees. Give Eventzilla a try today or lower your event registration costs and improve your ticket sales.
Evite Logo
Evite
Evite helps hosts get their parties started with hundreds of stylish invitation designs that are free and easy to use. In addition to invitations, Evite also offers a wealth of creative party ideas, planning checklists and other tools, which save hosts both time and money.
Regpack Logo
Regpack
Online event registration, payment processing and data gathering application with powerful business logic, statistics and reporting.
Ticket Tailor Logo
Ticket Tailor
Sell tickets online. No ticket fees.
SeatAdvisor SABO Logo
SeatAdvisor SABO
SeatAdvisor, Inc. provides a cloud based ticketing & venue management solution to the sports & arts markets
Ticketbud Logo
Ticketbud
Ticketbud is an online registration software that create event pages and sell tickets in minutes. From community fundraisers to large-scale festivals.
ThunderTix Logo
ThunderTix
ThunderTix is an event ticketing software with NO ticket fees. Box office management and online ticket sales for Entertainment Venues.
Universe Logo
Universe
Use Universe to discover amazing things to do nearby, and sell tickets to your events using the most advanced social tools.
Ticketleap Logo
Ticketleap
Ticketleap is a tool to engage your community in the most effective way possible: by forming a connection with them in person

Learning about CrowdTorch?

* We monitor all CrowdTorch reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.