Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Cryoserver

4.0

Cryoserver is an email archiving solution which securely stores and never deletes a whole companies email history.

Work for Cryoserver?

Learning about Cryoserver?

Cryoserver Reviews

Showing 1 Cryoserver review
Cryoserver review by Millie H.
Millie H.

"E-mail lifesaver"

What do you like best?

Cryoserver stores an identical copy of every email ever sent or received by your users, and turns that data into a useful repository for everyday use. It is very simple and safe to retrieve and store your data. The game changer is that it is very easy to install, cost-effective, but most importantly, flexible. Once a company implements changes, Cryoserver will follow.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about Cryoserver. If anything, I wish more people knew about this software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Another way to put Cryoserver above its competitors is to bring themselves to be more popular in the market. It would be very helpful to implement a chat helpline if customers have any issues.

Never again will I lose an email. Sometimes, I accidentally delete emails and with the volume of emails and accounts that I have, it is incredibly difficult to find an email again. Cryoserver solved my problems and has been very beneficial in my work life.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cryoserver

What Enterprise Information Archiving solution do you use?

Learning about Cryoserver?

* We monitor all Cryoserver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.