CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter)

CSV2IIF is a conversion solution that converts CSV to IIF and imports into Quickbooks.

Work for CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter)?

Learning about CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter)?

CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) Reviews

Ask CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) a Question
Showing 8 CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) reviews
CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) review by <span>Jan V.</span>
Jan V.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to use and effectively saves us annual QuickBooks fees for features we don't require.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about the software.

We don't use payroll so we thought why pay for an annual update when it's working fine for our needs as is. But we were surprised when our bank download stopped working. We researched the problem and discovered it was because we couldn't refresh the banking institution information (even though nothing had changed) as we weren't paying Intuit support. CSV2IIF allows us to continue to bring in our bank transactions without having to be pay Intuit annually.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter)
CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) review by <span>Janet T.</span>
Janet T.

CSV2iif for credit cards

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Less time consuming than some of the other Programs out there for converting files to iif for QuickBooks importing.Also much easier to set up on computer.

What do you dislike?

Multiple steps required- You first download your credit card statement , or fuel card statement (etc and so forth) into excel for review- then convert to CSV delimited- Then upload into csv2iif- then convert- then open iif file as an excel- clear the second "NAME" field- then you have to be in single user of Quickbooks before you can import.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much easier than EZcredit Import.and other paid programs. Any IT tech can map your credit card, fuel card, etc statements from CSV for converting.

We have many different credit card accounts, and this program enables me to process with Intuits licensed " iif file format.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Office solution do you use?

CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) review by <span>Eric K.</span>
Eric K.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

We post hundreds of deposits into an excel sheet. By using CSV to IFF we can in one fell swoop post all of the deposits to Quickbooks. I estimate this saves us 10-15 hours of data entry per month. Not only does it save time but it also is easier to spot check work and so it reduces clerical errors significantly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, great product and nothing to dislike.

It helps us to post deposits from an excel sheet.

CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

Good but not what I needed.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The field mapping was impressive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I can't add a column with the same value to the file. I wanted every row to show the same value in a certain column, but that value wasn't in the original file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that its functionality meets your needs before paying for it.

I was trying to convert a CSV from a payment processing system to an IIF that matched my Quickbooks accounts. I got it close enough that I could do the rest of the conversion manually using find-and-replace text, but it was still tedious. I was hoping for a complete solution.

CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Cost effective, very customizable and flexible

What do you dislike?

Somewhat difficult to match fields up

import spreadsheets to QuickBooks and Quicken

CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

Great product!!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to use, and works exactly as advertised. When you need a specific file converted G2 has you covered.

What do you dislike?

Product is a little expensive for the casual user. Although this was the only product that performed flawlessly.

I need to convert some quickbooks files ASAP. I tried other cheaper products that did not work properly.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter)?

* We monitor all CSV2IIF (CSV to IIF Converter) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.