CSV2OFX (CSV to OFX Converter)

CSV2OFX is a conversion solution that converts CSV to OFX and imports into MS Money, Sage One, Xero, YNAB, AccountEdge.

Work for CSV2OFX (CSV to OFX Converter)?

Learning about CSV2OFX?

CSV2OFX (CSV to OFX Converter) Reviews

Ask CSV2OFX a Question
Showing 10 CSV2OFX reviews
CSV2OFX review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Tough to find a tool that beats this almost extinct file format!"

What do you like best?

Simply enough, this software makes the conversions needed to analyze a couple of our clients that need the uncommon .OFX format. Commonly confused with Quickbooks .QFX file, the search for compatible software is a pain! Support is ready to handle any questions you may have with set up and conversion, along with a nice written tutorial and YouTube video for those that don't like to read!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. The UI is basic, nothing pretty at all but I wouldn't consider that an actual flaw. Functionality is key here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

File conversions can be tricky and become corrupt if attempting to try your own. For $40 this is a great buy, and will save you if working with .OFX files often.

We can email (and also fax) the financial documents our clients need right to them, readily compatible with the systems they have in place, with no headache at our end!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CSV2OFX (CSV to OFX Converter)
CSV2OFX review by Shanshan (Susan) L.
Shanshan (Susan) L.

"CSV2OFX (CSV to OFX Converter)"

What do you like best?

I really like this user friendly tool that help convert various data into the format we need, so we are able to utilize our auto match function from our cloudbase ERP system. And once a template is set up, you don't need to do the mapping again for future usage, unless anything changes,

What do you dislike?

Mapping function is a bit complicated for first time setting up, and it is not a visualize mapping tool. Sometimes this causes mapping errors since we are not able to pick the correct path. When I was using the converter, sometimes I was not able to figure out the final format data will be credits or debits, until the conversion is completed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will be better if the mapping screen has a split vision, so user can drag the fields for matching. Also, a preview screen with the converted file is very helpful. Moreover, if more formats it can convert, will be great!

We are able to utilize the CSV file after conversion since our cloudbase accounting system only accept certain formats for uploads and many other functions. And if a template has been setup and used once, you can find it from your history list easily, so it saves time when you need to use the same setting again and again. In addition, customization is easy for template setting, and you can change anytime once you find out a modification is needed.

What File Converter solution do you use?

CSV2OFX review by User

"Trail Worthy"

What do you like best?

This software allows our company to enter data without having any errors, making any kind of accounting manageable. This software is easy to use by accessing it directly from Excel where all your accounting format sheets are made. also love how there is a support system to contact if you are having problems.

What do you dislike?

That this software is only a free trial! You will be asked to purchase if you wish to continue which sometimes is not always the best of a company if every person needs to purchase a software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

worth the trial but not sure if its worth the purchase as there are many software programs like this one out there for free.

Putting all our accountings in order which minus the chances of error entered.

CSV2OFX review by Melissa W.
Melissa W.

"Lifesaver for Accountants and Bookkeepers"

What do you like best?

This program has made my life so much easier when helping my clients that use a specific accounting program that has issues reading csv files but imports OFX like a dream. I can quickly convert using this program and not have to wrestle with bank statment imports anymore.

What do you dislike?

Not the most beautiful interface, but it does the job which is more important.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Skip the "free" options online and just buy this program.

I need to convert CSV bank statements to be able to import into accounting software that reads OFX.

CSV2OFX review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"This converter worked perfectly for me"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use. The installation is simple and file worked great for the conversion.

What do you dislike?

its good to have a knowledge of which fields need to be filled in if you're planning on using it extensively. The price isn't too bad, especially if you're looking to use it more than once. There's a free trial that lets you use it before you buy it.

It helped us solve an issue for one of clients. When you deal with different banks and financial software then these types of converters are needed at some point in time. It saved us a lot of time without manually having to do all the work.

CSV2OFX review by User in Financial Services

"Really simplifies transactional management"

What do you like best?

The best feature is that this is available for Macs. I can use my mac and anaconda for this.

What do you dislike?

It is still very blank and lot of prework needs to be done before you can finally get your OFX file.

We are using invoice acuration with this. We are fetting data in all form of unstructured way. While there are vendors which help in OFX conversion, but this tool we are doing it in house now.

CSV2OFX review by Janice L.
Janice L.

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

Was easy to convert bank files to the file type I needed.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I found in the program that I disliked.

I convert bank files that come through as CSV files to OFX so that they can be loaded into my accounting program without me having to manually input the files.

CSV2OFX review by User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
User in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"Great app "

What do you like best?

Easy to use, works great! Simple instructions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it is a great app. Anyone can use this.

This app allows you to continue to use outdated software (like Microsoft Money) and others. It keeps you from having to re-enter data that should be easy to upload.

CSV2OFX review by Mauro I.
Mauro I.

"Easy and exaustive"

What do you like best?

The easiness of use. you don't need to read the manual to use it

What do you dislike?

The look is not the best ever, maybe some improvement is possible there

Capability to use any data I want with different applications

CSV2OFX review by Marc E.
Marc E.

"Use it privately to bring bank account data to accounting software."

What do you like best?

Easy to use, does what it is expected to do without fancy but useless functions.

What do you dislike?

Haven't got to save templates so I don't need to do all settings again every time.

Use it privately to bring bank account data to accounting software.

Learning about CSV2OFX (CSV to OFX Converter)?

* We monitor all CSV2OFX (CSV to OFX Converter) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.