CSV2QBO

CSV2QBO (CSV to QBO Converter) converts CSV/Excel files download from bank or credit card company or entered manually files to QBO (Web Connect) files ready to import into Quickbooks Desktop PC or Mac or Quickbooks Online.

Work for CSV2QBO?

Learning about CSV2QBO?

CSV2QBO Reviews

Ask CSV2QBO a Question
Showing 12 CSV2QBO reviews
CSV2QBO review by <span>JaCoby M.</span>
JaCoby M.
Validated Review

Makes me life super easy!!

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I was looking for a product that would allow me convert a file to QBO file format. This product does the trick. It is very easy to use. All you have to do is select a file that you would like to convert and where you would like the converted file to go and click the convert button. The conversion process is SUPER FAST! I use this to convert bank statements to QBO so I can upload them into Quickbook's Bank Import Function. I am super glad that I found this software because it has made my life super easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is wrong with this software. It does everything I need it too do for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes your life very easy! Super easy to use! Cost is super cheap!

Being able to convert files to QBO file format so I can quickly and easily upload them to QuickBooks.

Lifesaver software.

This is awesome software, you will be very glad if you purchased it. I am very glad that I own this software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CSV2QBO
CSV2QBO review by <span>David W B.</span>
David W B.

Quick, efficient conversion

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I liked that it accurately converted the data for import into Quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

The user interface was a little clunky. Everything is there and functional, just not necessarily ergonomic.

I have to interchange a lot of data at times for various clients. I'm not a regular user of the software, but it's great to have when I need it.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Office solution do you use?

CSV2QBO review by <span>Brian B.</span>
Brian B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's an easy format, the user interface was easy to navigate, and the conversion was perfect!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike! The options were great for the value.

Online bank doesn't provide a QBO formatted document. This was easy to use and convert the CSV file.

CSV2QBO review by <span>Alan Y.</span>
Alan Y.

Helpful and easy to use

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Saves time on tedious coding when clients give us CSV files only.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to really dislike about the product. Works as advertised.

We've saved on billable time, thus can expand our reach to more clients.

CSV2QBO review by <span>stone s.</span>
stone s.

easy and efficient

Validated Review
What do you like best?

ease of use, ease of implementation, ease of finding programs

What do you dislike?

nothing, everything went fine. The files I needed translated on the first try

Recommendations to others considering the product

get a complete library of programs

cross platform data sharing

CSV2QBO review by User in Higher Education

Ok but not great

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It will convert a .csv file to a .qbo file format, after considerable tweeking

What do you dislike?

all the tweaking of parameters, a lot of trial and error required to get it right, initially almost as much effort as loading the data in manually

Recommendations to others considering the product

expect a learning curve

Many banks only offer downloads of statements as .csv, .xls or .pdf. Lots of manual labor required to enter this data into Quickbooks

Learning about CSV2QBO?

* We monitor all CSV2QBO reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.