CSV2QFX (CSV to QFX Converter)

CSV2QFX is a conversion solution that converts CSV to QFX and imports into Quicken, (PC/Mac).

Work for CSV2QFX (CSV to QFX Converter)?

Learning about CSV2QFX?

CSV2QFX (CSV to QFX Converter) Reviews

Ask CSV2QFX a Question
Showing 14 CSV2QFX reviews
CSV2QFX review by Anne deLain W. C.
Anne deLain W. C.

"Saved me A LOT of time! "

What do you like best?

Being able to convert downloaded financial data into an importable format for Quicken!

What do you dislike?

Not all banks are on the list showing the Quicken institution code. Also, It required some tweaking to get the data parsed into fields recognized by Quicken.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be able to understand database systems and how to look at parsed data so that you can control the parsing to your greatest benefit

In March 2017, I was able to convert downloaded financial data files from multiple banks and credit accounts for the whole of 2016 from CSV format offered by those institutions to the QFX format that is importable into Quicken for Home and Business 2017. My goal was to be able generate business financial reports for 2016, including tax deductible expenses, so that I did not have to create them myself in Excel, as I had for many years in the past. My online bank and credit accounts do allow for direct data downloads into Quicken, but most of them limit the data to the last 7 months, which would not have given me all of 2016. CVS2QFX saved me a lot of time in manual entry of the missing data so that I could start benefiting from the Quicken program for the 2016 tax hear!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CSV2QFX (CSV to QFX Converter)
CSV2QFX review by Rich C.
Rich C.

"A needed tool to import items csv files into Quicken, when it cannot"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and setup. Once you have it setup, place it on the desk top and you have easy access.I use it a least once a month and don't have to remember waht I did last time to use CSV2QFX

What do you dislike?

Some accounts you need to ensure the + or - is being used. Could provide a better looking interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a test drive, ask for help if needed. It's worth it saving you time and money.

I am able to take bank statements, csv, and convert them to import QFX into Quicken. This saves a lot of time and effort typing each entry.

What Other Office solution do you use?

CSV2QFX review by Shannon B.
Shannon B.

"Does the best conversion with the least amount of issues"

What do you like best?

As an owner of rental properties, I can convert my purchases at Home Depot and import them into quicken where I can easily categorize them with the rest of my rental expenses.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally when I import data into quicken that has been converted and use the default company code, it sometimes messed up existing account syncs and I have to reset their connection. This is really an issue with quicken but this app has a lot fewer issues like this than the other apps I've tried. I just wish they could figure out how to never have that issue.

I am now able to track all of my expenses in one place and roll them into reports instead of having to keep separate spreadsheets for the data that will not import to quicken directly.

CSV2QFX review by George M.
George M.

"The easily, (probably only) way to get Data to QUICKEN for my needs."

What do you like best?

Saving my setups for each individual conversion task.

What do you dislike?

I did not find any issues with this product and therefore no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best product on the market I could Find

Cannot get AMX data per user on shared accounts via Quicken auto connects to bank. Always imports all transactions for all users even though they have different AMX Card numbers. To solve this, I have to export AMX transactions ion CSV then convert to QFX for QUICKEN.

CSV2QFX review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"Convert download files to Quicken"

What do you like best?

I have two accounts, Health Saving Plan and Credit Union Saving, which do not connect to Quicken 2017. Using this software, I can easily convert the download file into QFX for quicken import. The setup and mapping is very easy. My credit union accounts have change the download file several times and it is no problem to adjust the mapping on the fly.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a direct connection to quicken.

The operator Interface / GUI could be more modern looking.

This is for Personal Use with quicken 2017. It eliminate the manual enter of transaction into the Quicken Software.

CSV2QFX review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Does the job but not always smoothly"

What do you like best?

The ability to take a download from a source that doesn't support Quicken import and bring that data into Quicken easily.

What do you dislike?

The list of available financial instutions​ is quite limited. My bank was not listed, so I followed the recommendation to leave the default. However this changed the Quicken data file to Wells Fargo and I had to contact Quicken tech support to resolve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works s long as the institutions you need are loaded in the software.

One of the banks I deal with only allows very limited Quicken support. This has allowed me to rebuild account data without manual reentry.

CSV2QFX review by User in Computer Software

"Good product "

What do you like best?

It was easy to install and use and seems stable but I've only used it a few times. I used this for my business and personal finance data.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't anything that I disliked about this product it did exactly what I needed it to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product stable and easy to use and install.

Helped me load financial data quickly from older formats into quicken.

CSV2QFX review by User in Music
User in Music

"Rock Solid, Easy File Conversion"

What do you like best?

The default settings worked perfectly for my needs.

What do you dislike?

The only think that I dislike is that I have to use conversion software in the first place. I really recommend this application.

When my bank quit providing .OFX and .QFX downloads, I thought I was sunk. Fortunately, I found CSV2QFX. I was skeptical, but the software worked as advertised the first time using the default settings.

CSV2QFX review by Lynn S.
Lynn S.

"need the conversion tool to work with quicken"

What do you like best?

it is pretty easy to use and to install. I was having difficulties getting my files from the bank to load into quicken. Quicken does not have a conversion tool for CSV files unfortunately.

What do you dislike?

it's a two step process to get my files together

to pull files from my bank in order to load them into Quicken I needed this conversion tool.

CSV2QFX review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Reformat financial institution data for Quicken"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, does what it promises. Perfect companion for Quicken

What do you dislike?

I found nothing to dislike about the product, which works as expected.

Reformatting financial institution data to Quicken file exchange format to facilitate automated data entry.

CSV2QFX review by Julie Z.
Julie Z.

"Worked how and when I needed it to"

What do you like best?

It does what it's supposed to without having a bunch extra.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can remember to dislike.

I needed to get some old info into quickbooks and this did the trick.

CSV2QFX review by User in Financial Services

"Excellent product and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

This program cuts my processing time literally by 90%! I've used it for two straight years with great results!

What do you dislike?

It is a little old school. I have to play with the the settings to get my output right. Not quite as intuitive as other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it.

I use it for tax prep exclusively. It makes it much easier to download a spreadsheet and convert it to Quicken.

CSV2QFX review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"CSV2QFX"

What do you like best?

converted the data I needed, from old banking files to quicken acceptable data

What do you dislike?

it wasn't quite as simple as I had hoped, but figured it out in less than 30 minutes

banks only offer specific file types for historical banking data, and i needed to go further back to replace corrupt data in quicken

CSV2QFX review by Executive Sponsor in Semiconductors
Executive Sponsor in Semiconductors

"A most useful tool to save time loading Quicken batch"

What do you like best?

Works as advertised reading CSB and loading it to quicken

What do you dislike?

Field mapping from CSV to Quixken isn't always straightforward

Some credit cards only offer 3 months of QFX history download

Learning about CSV2QFX (CSV to QFX Converter)?

* We monitor all CSV2QFX (CSV to QFX Converter) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.