CUE

CUE is a destination for businesses to purchase and manage the solutions they need to run their business - all in one place.

Work for CUE?

Learning about CUE?

CUE Reviews

Ask CUE a Question
Showing 1 CUE review
CUE review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"5-Star On-Boarding Experience"

What do you like best?

By focusing on understanding my business & the pain points that I've experienced in my last 6 years as an entrepreneur, Keegan has already become invaluable to the growth and future success of my company. I feel like I have added a project manager to my company who's capable & driven to help me and my company succeed!

What do you dislike?

I have received a number of conversation log emails between CUE & Zoho (the CRM company) that I don't feel are necessary since I'm updated weekly by my project lead Keegan. I'm also caught forwarding some Zoho info directly to CUE to ensure that they have seen it. Of course, this is because we signed up for Zoho with my email account, and it is probably best to have me keep an eye on it, I'd just prefer to leave the whole CRM headache up to them if I could, ha!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bottom line, CUE aims to take over the daunting task of automating your business with today's technology, in order to help you get back to doing more of what you love. If that's not a reason to work with them, then I don't know what is.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CUE

What Technology Research solution do you use?

Learning about CUE?

* We monitor all CUE reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.