Curalate

Curalate offers a comprehensive solution for brands and agencies looking to measure, monitor, and grow brand engagement on today's visual web.

Work for Curalate?

Learning about Curalate?

Curalate Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 17 Curalate reviews
Curalate review by Joan L.
Joan L.

"Employees not detail-oriented"

What do you like best?

The premise that it's easy to integrate. It definitely solves the need for enabling marketing to have social proof on the website and it's very easy to request (and get) rights to use the photos posted publicly on social media.

What do you dislike?

Multiple back and forth because they didn't realize that our site wasn't compatible with their scripts. Then there were bugs that would prevent people from closing out their window, which they didn't follow up on when it was fixed. Finally, they updated the snippets and dependencies without telling us, so that using the old snippet was broken (more than once).

The platform is a little confusing to use. The snippets in the platform weren't even the latest two versions they gave us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a single page application, you might want to look elsewhere.

Have only had a couple of months where we have been able to use them. I appreciate their product in that it does make a nice photo gallery for social proof, but I'm not sure we've realized any benefits yet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Curalate
Curalate review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"It's Just Okay"

What do you like best?

Scheduled posting is a nice feature and the shoppable Instagram is nice. They let you set up little Pinterest contest.

What do you dislike?

Honestly the UX/UI could really use some work. The navigation in the backend of the site is pretty confusing mostly because they like the use weird lingo and symbols. Schedule post tool is cool, but then you still have to manually manage Fanreel. So their products aren't exactly seamless. Their stats/reports are pretty painful and give you no additional insight like about your competitors or what is trending. There is a place to attach your Google Analytics account, but when looking in GA not much really shows up compared to the Curalate reports.

For the price of Curalate it is not worth it. There are better options out there for 1/5 the cost...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research before moving forward with Curalate. If the sales team is making promises make sure they do it right away, so you will use it at its full capacity.

To enhance our social media and be able to plan out our posting. A lot of ecommerce traffic comes from social media, so it is very important to be on top of your game. Not everything can be motivated when it comes to social media.

What User-Generated Content solution do you use?

Curalate review by Emma C.
Emma C.

"Makes it so much easier for team collaboration on Instagram"

What do you like best?

I use Curalate primarily for it's Instagram and Pinterest-scheduling tools (mainly Instagram). I really like that you can just drag and drop images into the "library" without having to schedule them right away. That way, you can do it in batches instead of 1 at a time (for instance, first find all photos, then write all deks, etc.)

What do you dislike?

The analytics page just looks outdated. I feel like there's a better way to present the information without making it look so grid-like. Sort of clunky. No huge complaints here, because it does what we want it to do. Also sometimes the app crashes on me when I'm trying to Instagram on mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't think Curalate will be around for that much longer unless it integrates different platforms within it's system and re-vamps the outdated-ness of it's UI. I can see Hootesuite, SocialFlow, etc taking it over. SocialFlow already has the ability to schedule for Pinterest, so it's just a matter of time until they get Instagram too.

Curalate makes it so much easier for our team to share the responsibility of posting to Instagram. I love that we can give interns access to the Instagram scheduling took on Curalate and tell them to send the posts to our phones without actually giving them the Instagram login/password.

Curalate review by Jessica C.
Jessica C.

"A Great Social Media Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling and analytics side to Curalate. Curalate makes managing certain social media accounts very effective.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the sometimes strange user interface that seems confusing or hard to interpret.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Curalate recently improved their user interface to reflect a more modern and streamlined approach to social media management. The platform is a great way to schedule out posts for platforms such as Pinterest and Instagram, and offers a great interface to keep your social media posts organized. Curalate also has a stellar support system on their side.

Curalate helps manage social media accounts by offering a scheduling tool and analytics support.

Curalate review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great e-commerce tool for Instagram with some bugs"

What do you like best?

Instagram is the primary platform for one of my brands, and they frequently leverage it for e-commerce. Tagging products is straightforward, and the analytics are pretty robust, as far as social data goes.

What do you dislike?

I have had some difficulty with the accuracy of their analytics, and the different ways they report certain metrics. However, their support team is really excellent in quick and thorough responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can Instagram Shopping meet the same goals you're considering Curalate for?

We are leveraging Curalate to make Instagram conversion-friendly.

Curalate review by Dalilah A.
Dalilah A.

"Best Pinterest scheduler I've found"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to:

-Measure, engage, and schedule for Pinterest in one tool

-Schedule dozens of pins at a time

-Easily find and engage readers that pin Remodelista content on Pinterest or publish Remodelista content on Instagram.

-Customize buffers to current marketing needs

-Reorder pins

-View a calendar of scheduled pins

-Easily monitor Instagram hashtags

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the software can be buggy and slow. The Instagram scheduler is not as straight-forward as I'd like and frankly, a little hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Curalate is useful if you have a dense social presence and a ton of content publish. I would recommend Curalate to brands that are publishing new content daily and looking for an efficient way to deliver that content to Pinterest. If you are looking to seriously roll out a campaign on Pinterest or Instagram, Curalate has the necessary tools to make that easy to monitor and optimize.

As the social media manager for a brand with 500,000+ followers on Pinterest and so much weekly content, Curalate brought efficiency to scheduling and monitoring our Pinterest profile. We have been able to glean data from Curalate, looking at what's trending with our followers and shape an editorial calendar that caters to those interests.

Curalate review by Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.

".Well designed app with great customer support"

What do you like best?

The customer support is superb. I was having a problem with their mobile site at first but after contacting the customer support number I was quickly guided through the process.

What do you dislike?

The price is a little too high for my needs. I wasn't able to keep the service due to how high their fee is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend requesting a demo.

Ability to make photos on Instagram linkable with links directly to my online store.

"Amazing Experience"

What do you like best?

Curalate is one of my favorite platforms for influencer marketing and UGC generation. I worked with them at Sigma Beauty and General Mills. They work with a TON of big brands (Target) in the Minneapolis area and I have nothing but great things to say about them.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't have anything. If I had to critique one thing, it would be their analytics section. I do wish this was more detailed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It's also great for your website if you have eCommerce.

Finding user-generated content and new influencers has been a breeze with Curate. I'm not sure what our businesses would have done without Like2Buy. Easy ROI with eCommerce businesses.

Curalate review by User

"Great Analytics Tool"

What do you like best?

Curalate is excellent for mass scheduling and publishing. I found it most helpful for Pinterest where I would be able to just knock out a weeks worth (or months worth) of pins in minutes. There is no way to put a value on the usefulness of scheduling!

What do you dislike?

Curalate was clearly a start up, in the sense that there were kinks that needed to be worked out. About a year ago, they started updating their entire platform and things such as using the repin bookmarklet only worked on certain browsers, which, when you work in a fast-paced communications world where stopping to download a bookmarklet in a browser you never use is actually a complete breakdown of your work flow, it gets pretty frustrating. I gathered from this that perhaps they rolled out new ideas too soon and so that is why they were finding kinks from users.

Also, the Pinterest contests could have come with a bit more guidance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is top notch with emails. Phone calls must be scheduled, which can be annoying, but they are very responsive when you get them on the phone.

Social media analytics and the balance between being a social media specialist and having a life outside of work. It was so nice to know that we could revisit our data from Curalate and change our scheduling times without having to do it manually at home when we were with our families.

Curalate review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"curalate review"

What do you like best?

simple interface and well designed. Also makes productizing social posts easy.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much from my experience so far. of the apps we use now or have used, this one seems to be the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it works well

social media scheduling and productizing of posts.

Curalate review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Good platform "

What do you like best?

That you’re able to sort by recent posts or recent comments and respond directly from vuralate.

What do you dislike?

I don’t really have any issues with Curalate off of the top of my head.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a benefit to use Curalate if toggling between several social media platforms. Curalate seems to update a lot quicker than Iconosquare which is helpful when wanting to ensure timely customer responses are provided.

Instagram and Pinterest management and posting

Curalate review by Internal Consultant in Oil & Energy
Internal Consultant in Oil & Energy

"Curalate Review"

What do you like best?

Estimated ROI from our posts. We have gained insight on which posts our customers respond and engage with more. We are big on personalization and would like our customers to benefit from that. The ability to have some insight on our customers reaction to our social posts is key and helps with forecasting and planning.

What do you dislike?

UI isn't as clean as some other programs. Our team here is very small and often deal with a myriad of analytical programs. I know that the program can't be identical to other analytical software, however, it would be nice if some of the processes were similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test other platforms in the social analytics landscape. What works for others, may not work for you. Get an in-depth look at the program as a high level or brief overview can leave much to be desired.

The ability to provide an estimated dollar figure to social posts. We would love to be able to track estimated offline conversions. We have realized the benefit of identifying content our customers respond to (conversions).

Curalate review by Adam H.
Adam H.

"Brief"

What do you like best?

The interface is very clean and easy to check certain bits of information. Very easy to see brief analytics at a glimpse.

What do you dislike?

Some of the things I dislike is that in the main interface, the numbers are rounded. It would be nice to have a feature where the numbers are not rounded, for certain reports we are doing.

We are solving the business problems of measurement and tracking in analytics. The benefits we've realized was seeing what posts performed the best, during what time, etc, as well as the overall breadth and depth of our social media reach.

Curalate review by Megan Elizabeth A.
Megan Elizabeth A.

"Curalate: An Intuitive and Insightful Tool"

What do you like best?

Scheduling pins with various buffers and using the Curalate add on to google chrome

What do you dislike?

No scheduling for Instagram, this is likely because Instagram has many hurdles and not something on Curalate's end but I have no other complaints

Analyzing which pins are getting the largest interaction and causing click through to our website. Engaging with customers posting images of our products without tagging theme

Curalate review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Former Curalate User"

What do you like best?

The interface was easy to use and (relatively) simple to understand.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally data was lost, and it wasn't retroactively placed back into the results.

Tools like Curalate make it easy to gather results from multiple social platforms without having to log into each platform individually.

"Curalate review "

What do you like best?

Useful snapshot of an Instagram/Pinterest profile; very useful top line information and metrics, presented in an intuitive tool.

What do you dislike?

Numbers can sometimes export in an odd manner. For example, curalate has a tendency to pull in Pinterest numbers that are inaccurate and include users besides the profile for which you are exporting.

I use Curalate as a means of assessing activity on platform, mostly for entertainment clients.

Curalate review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Use for monthly reporting"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see a quick snapshot of the key metrics on the first page.

What do you dislike?

That is hard to tell what performed well. You have to dig

I am solving the problem of reporting the highest performing pins or posts. It is good for a quick overview of metrics. Kinda hard to get in depth.

Learning about Curalate?

* We monitor all Curalate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.