Curalate

Curalate offers a comprehensive solution for brands and agencies looking to measure, monitor, and grow brand engagement on today's visual web.

Work for Curalate?

Showing 17 Curalate reviews
Curalate review by <span>Joan L.</span>
Joan L.

Employees not detail-oriented

What do you like best?

The premise that it's easy to integrate. It definitely solves the need for enabling marketing to have social proof on the website and it's very easy to request (and get) rights to use the photos posted publicly on social media.

What do you dislike?

Multiple back and forth because they didn't realize that our site wasn't compatible with their scripts. Then there were bugs that would prevent people from closing out their window, which they didn't follow up on when it was fixed. Finally, they updated the snippets and dependencies without telling us, so that using the old snippet was broken (more than once).

The platform is a little confusing to use. The snippets in the platform weren't even the latest two versions they gave us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a single page application, you might want to look elsewhere.

Have only had a couple of months where we have been able to use them. I appreciate their product in that it does make a nice photo gallery for social proof, but I'm not sure we've realized any benefits yet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Curalate
Curalate review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

It's Just Okay

What do you like best?

Scheduled posting is a nice feature and the shoppable Instagram is nice. They let you set up little Pinterest contest.

What do you dislike?

Honestly the UX/UI could really use some work. The navigation in the backend of the site is pretty confusing mostly because they like the use weird lingo and symbols. Schedule post tool is cool, but then you still have to manually manage Fanreel. So their products aren't exactly seamless. Their stats/reports are pretty painful and give you no additional insight like about your competitors or what is trending. There is a place to attach your Google Analytics account, but when looking in GA not much really shows up compared to the Curalate reports.

For the price of Curalate it is not worth it. There are better options out there for 1/5 the cost...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research before moving forward with Curalate. If the sales team is making promises make sure they do it right away, so you will use it at its full capacity.

To enhance our social media and be able to plan out our posting. A lot of ecommerce traffic comes from social media, so it is very important to be on top of your game. Not everything can be motivated when it comes to social media.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Curalate review by <span>Emma C.</span>
Emma C.

Makes it so much easier for team collaboration on Instagram

What do you like best?

I use Curalate primarily for it's Instagram and Pinterest-scheduling tools (mainly Instagram). I really like that you can just drag and drop images into the "library" without having to schedule them right away. That way, you can do it in batches instead of 1 at a time (for instance, first find all photos, then write all deks, etc.)

What do you dislike?

The analytics page just looks outdated. I feel like there's a better way to present the information without making it look so grid-like. Sort of clunky. No huge complaints here, because it does what we want it to do. Also sometimes the app crashes on me when I'm trying to Instagram on mobile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't think Curalate will be around for that much longer unless it integrates different platforms within it's system and re-vamps the outdated-ness of it's UI. I can see Hootesuite, SocialFlow, etc taking it over. SocialFlow already has the ability to schedule for Pinterest, so it's just a matter of time until they get Instagram too.

Curalate makes it so much easier for our team to share the responsibility of posting to Instagram. I love that we can give interns access to the Instagram scheduling took on Curalate and tell them to send the posts to our phones without actually giving them the Instagram login/password.

Curalate review by <span>Jessica C.</span>
Jessica C.

A Great Social Media Tool

What do you like best?

I like the scheduling and analytics side to Curalate. Curalate makes managing certain social media accounts very effective.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the sometimes strange user interface that seems confusing or hard to interpret.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Curalate recently improved their user interface to reflect a more modern and streamlined approach to social media management. The platform is a great way to schedule out posts for platforms such as Pinterest and Instagram, and offers a great interface to keep your social media posts organized. Curalate also has a stellar support system on their side.

Curalate helps manage social media accounts by offering a scheduling tool and analytics support.

Curalate review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Great e-commerce tool for Instagram with some bugs

What do you like best?

Instagram is the primary platform for one of my brands, and they frequently leverage it for e-commerce. Tagging products is straightforward, and the analytics are pretty robust, as far as social data goes.

What do you dislike?

I have had some difficulty with the accuracy of their analytics, and the different ways they report certain metrics. However, their support team is really excellent in quick and thorough responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can Instagram Shopping meet the same goals you're considering Curalate for?

We are leveraging Curalate to make Instagram conversion-friendly.

Curalate review by <span>Dalilah A.</span>
Dalilah A.

Best Pinterest scheduler I've found

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to:

-Measure, engage, and schedule for Pinterest in one tool

-Schedule dozens of pins at a time

-Easily find and engage readers that pin Remodelista content on Pinterest or publish Remodelista content on Instagram.

-Customize buffers to current marketing needs

-Reorder pins

-View a calendar of scheduled pins

-Easily monitor Instagram hashtags

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the software can be buggy and slow. The Instagram scheduler is not as straight-forward as I'd like and frankly, a little hard to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Curalate is useful if you have a dense social presence and a ton of content publish. I would recommend Curalate to brands that are publishing new content daily and looking for an efficient way to deliver that content to Pinterest. If you are looking to seriously roll out a campaign on Pinterest or Instagram, Curalate has the necessary tools to make that easy to monitor and optimize.

As the social media manager for a brand with 500,000+ followers on Pinterest and so much weekly content, Curalate brought efficiency to scheduling and monitoring our Pinterest profile. We have been able to glean data from Curalate, looking at what's trending with our followers and shape an editorial calendar that caters to those interests.

Learning about Curalate?

* We monitor all Curalate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.